report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2009, 08:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

What is richptc.com??

i have joined this site a week ago because they pay 1 dollar per click and you will get 7 clicks per day so i want to know that is this site a scam or not. the layout of the website is quite similar to clicksia.com. can anyone help me out with this.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Re: What is richptc.com??

looks like its very new. let us know when you get paid.

so far, they claim to have paid one person. you have to let them owe you $1000 before you get paid.

for me, when somebody says they will pay me later, i need to know who that person is that is going to pay and where that person is that is going to pay.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:30 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Im too a member of richptc.com and now i have got a credit of about $207. But im so scared dat i may get screwed. Coz dey dont hav any members forum, proof of payment (dey hav a list of paid members list, but even i can create one such list easily). As i cant find any1 giving solid proof about their fakeness, i got no other way but to find out by myself. If somebody come to know about this site, please reply here.

Old 05-08-2009, 03:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

hey I just joined but it says that you " must click the correct button at the end of the time out"...and I don't know what that button is...can anyone help? thanks.

Old 05-08-2009, 10:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I too have just joined. After the timer is done it will show you a number and you have to click that number at the top of the screen. I am a little skeptical, I have been a member for two days and so far have gotten $20. I am not going to upgrade membership until I get paid first. With a payout of $1000, one has to be worried, they might not come through. I to am not able to find anything conclusive on them, weather they are a scam or not. I am a member of so many of the PTC sites, but this one pays the highest....we'll see if they actually pay.

Old 05-23-2009, 12:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Im a member of rich ptc too and my username there is raiden_zala...

do anyone of you guys received a 1000 bucks?? Are the name listed on their payment proofs real??

Old 05-24-2009, 12:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I recently crossed $1000!! And my friend too. We requested payment and they also enqueued the requests to processing section. Now our balance is reset and the request is marked pending. Don't what they are gonna do. In their terms page they mentioned that it will take 60 days to process payment. (Are they gonna run all through the world to deliver the payment!!?). I'm waiting to see what they actually do.

Old 05-24-2009, 12:52 PM

Hi,

Iam likewise with them-just joined not to long ago. It seems okay-but what I want to know if they pay out or not-so I will know as well to waste my time or not-or move on to something else. So, yes please advise if you get the payout of the $1,000 or not-okay..

Otherwise the best of luck to you as well,

sweetp

Old 05-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Silver Member

I'm referring here to the initial poster's question.

This program is a hybrid between a TRAFFIC EXCHANGE and a advertising directory, but other then at a traditional TE, they don't exchange traffic, they exchange money.

People pay to place an ad/ads, and others (YOU) get money to visit those ads (hopefully).

What usually don't work with such a system is that the Advertisers, which provide the money, don't make any profit with it as YOU (the potential client) are there to make money, and not to buy some - so they spend their adverts dollars for a while and ultimately leave the place.

0 advertisers, 0 money to earn. Money has first to be made for that it can be spend later on.

Look when the site started to work, 2009. Not very much reliability IMO.

So my guess is, that this site is full of the owners scam programs, plus some other offers form real advertisers (they must be total newbies as I would NEVER advertise at such a system, because it's a terrible traffic in terms of quality).

You told that it takes $1000.- to get a payout, and then you need to wait 60 days to get this money. Most probably you already forgot to claim your money after 60 days have past, or miss a deadline the admin set somewhere in his TOS.

During whole that time he get enough poor victims which signed up to some other bogus offers (I skimmed over the offers and couldn't see any valuable stuff) which made him his profit.

After a few month he closes down his site and open a new one, repeating the exact same story.

If you have no problems to spend your time for a possible scam, then hang in there and try to get the $1000.- bucks.

Regarding to Alexa.com this site started mid of april 09, has on average 13 daily users ?? (16 yesterday) over the last 3 month, where 45% come from Indonesia, and India, and 20% from USA.

Do you think that's a good traffic to get you and all the other members $1000.- ?

Just don't buy anything there, OK.

G.

BREAKING NEWS: Join my Free Make Money Course www.FreeAffiliateMarketingTraining.org

Old 05-24-2009, 08:32 PM

Hi, G.

Thanks for the info and update-and shedding some light..

Be Blessed,

sweetp

Old 05-25-2009, 12:39 AM
I am new at Scam.com

wow! thats a very good info there. I have already spent (or wasted) my time there. And now just watchin wats gona happen. Watever happens I will publish the result here for sure. Lets see...

Old 05-27-2009, 08:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I also have joined Richptc and almost made $650... but the problem is my Upline who referred me already requested for the payout which is almost 20 days from now. Don't know when they will be going to pay.. As per their Website terms they will make the payment after 45-60 days from the date of request. Lets see if they r really gonna pay or not..

Old 05-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Silver Member

I think the $1000 mark is a deliberate way of delaying their obligation from the start, and if you add the 45 day payout waiting time well, you tell me.

Also, I had fun when I went on to see the "proof of payment", which is just a spread sheet or a table I could have done myself.

I would not be too optimistic, but good luck.

Oh and I strongly agree with the advise above, do not buy anything there!

Last edited by legitebiz : 05-27-2009 at 04:36 PM.

Old 05-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Silver Member

Thanks to above posters.

Well, we get already a few people here which did join this site, so we just miss the lucky winner of the $1000.-.

Where are you ?

Show a screenshot from your money made, surfing some useless advertising.

Money is made by :
Creating something
Selling something
Winning something
or
Online you can make cash referring people as affiliate to sites which pay you if the prospect takes a free offer (not sales), that's serious and is called CPA. Pays usually about $1.- to $3.- per confirmed lead you send, but can go over $30.- bucks depending on the brand and niche.

G.
P.S. Please, don't waste your time on above stuff, it will NOT pay you a cent.

BREAKING NEWS: Join my Free Make Money Course www.FreeAffiliateMarketingTraining.org

Old 05-27-2009, 06:47 PM

Take a look at their price sheet. 1000 guaranteed clicks costs $3. So at $1 per click they would be losing $997 per package. Not exactly a long term business plan.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

As has been stated before, this site maybe a scam, and it is almost guaranteed that it is. But I have yet to find somebody who requested payment, and did not receive it. I have personally been paid by PTC Sites. They take a lot of time, and organization, but it is possible. I may be wasting my time, but thats all I am wasting. I am willing to give up time to see if they are legitamate or not. So many people have joined this site, yet we have yet to see anybody that has either received payment or has not. Kind of confused as to why, but either way. Since I don't spend money on it, I am willing to take it to the end.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:14 PM
I Think Therefore I Am

never heard of richptc, but most ptc sites are scams and a waste of time

Old 06-07-2009, 10:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

DID richptc going to pay us??

richptc really going to pay us??
IF richptc pay someone pls post a comment on here