report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2009, 10:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Alive Max

Has anyone heard anything about this company (see [link removed])? This representative is in a top earning position with the company & founder, Nauder Khazan and got in pre-launch. Being that the company works on a bianary system, it was a great opportunity to have a significant downline being placed under me (anyone who signs up directly under them). I was looking for food-based, high-potency, easily absorbable (easy-to-take) sublingual supplements & a low-start-up home-based business opportunity. Alive Max offers a very lucrative pay-out-plan and supposed high quality products (including a mega-potent, highly absorbably dose of Resveratrol, a sublingual multi-vitamin & mineral supplement, & an acai berry, goji, etc. superfood blend), so I decided to give it a try. Their website features several videos, including an interview with Barbara Walters with the doctor who discovered Resveratrol. I received the products about a week ago & have been "testing" them on myself since. I really wanted to be impressed, but I'll admit that I'm not thus far. Supposedly I have already earned commissions, but I can't see myself endorsing something that isn't what it claims to be. I only get involved with things that have merit, integrity and offer true quality & value. No matter how great of a commission/pay-out plan, if the products are crappy, it just isn't going to get me excited about sharing the opportunity. Has anyone tested these products in a lab? (I'm considering doing it, but not sure it's worth it.) Is this yet another get-rich-quick-scam? Any honest, unbiast feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 04-13-2009 at 12:21 AM. Reason: remove link

Old 04-12-2009, 11:59 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Re: Alive Max

its crap.

webpage registered by anonymous person in dec 2008.

no track record, meaning, any claims that anybody ever made money off this would be false.

the product is snake oil. in this case, 3 flavors of snake oil, vitimins, in spray bottles, supposed to retail for $40 each.

while there are people that can afford to throw away money like that, you won't be able to get past the country club security guard to try to sell them anything.

do you have alot of gullible friends that also have alot of money to waste joing your stupid MLM?

this one is a loser and if you joined, you are a loser.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_oil

Important Notice: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended for use in the treatment of any disease

http://alivemax.com/cterms

Quote:
Most Distributors earn less money each month in the compensation program than they are paying to for their products. Although it is possible, AliveMax Distributors should NOT expect to make a profit simply by becoming a Distributor as it is very possible that will not occur.

Last edited by mumbles : 04-13-2009 at 12:09 AM.

Old 04-13-2009, 12:39 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityWorks View Post
Has anyone heard anything about this company (see [link removed])? This representative is in a top earning position with the company & founder, Nauder Khazan and got in pre-launch. Being that the company works on a bianary system, it was a great opportunity to have a significant downline being placed under me (anyone who signs up directly under them). I was looking for food-based, high-potency, easily absorbable (easy-to-take) sublingual supplements & a low-start-up home-based business opportunity. Alive Max offers a very lucrative pay-out-plan and supposed high quality products (including a mega-potent, highly absorbably dose of Resveratrol, a sublingual multi-vitamin & mineral supplement, & an acai berry, goji, etc. superfood blend), so I decided to give it a try. Their website features several videos, including an interview with Barbara Walters with the doctor who discovered Resveratrol. I received the products about a week ago & have been "testing" them on myself since. I really wanted to be impressed, but I'll admit that I'm not thus far. Supposedly I have already earned commissions, but I can't see myself endorsing something that isn't what it claims to be. I only get involved with things that have merit, integrity and offer true quality & value. No matter how great of a commission/pay-out plan, if the products are crappy, it just isn't going to get me excited about sharing the opportunity. Has anyone tested these products in a lab? (I'm considering doing it, but not sure it's worth it.) Is this yet another get-rich-quick-scam? Any honest, unbiast feedback is appreciated.
If you are disappointed solely because they supplements you have used for only a week, then I would not use this as a reason.
Supplements are not supposed to be like an aspirin or a paracetamol, designed to take a effect with minutes or hours. Supplements are not designed to cure anything anyway.
Often, you will not get the full effects of supplements for a month or two.

I think that the warning from the company that mumbles posted above is a plus point in the company's favour, and is much better than saying, for example, ''join our company and you will become a millionaire''.
Its very true that most people will make less than the cost of their products, as most people will join as, or become customers only.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 04-13-2009, 12:50 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

i had to go read the "fine print" to get that warning. on the main page they say people can make $25k a week.

as its only been in business for a few months, operating from a rented mailbox - - - its just nonsense.

Last edited by mumbles : 04-23-2009 at 09:57 PM.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
i had to go read the "fine print" to get that warning. on the main page they say people can make $25k a week.

as its only been in business for a few months, operating from a rented mailbox - - - its just nonsense.

The operative word being ''can''.

Obviously they are showing how the compensation plan works.... those are examples... thats why the word ''can'' was used.
Its like me going for a job, and the owner says to me ''ok, your wages at the start are $15,000 a year... but if you work hard for two years you can be promoted then you can earn $25,000 a year'' As in the MLM example, no promises are made.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Last edited by mumbles : 04-23-2009 at 09:57 PM.

Old 04-13-2009, 01:36 AM

I've just had a quick look through the website, looking for any red flags, and cant see any. It looks like a genuine, legal MLM. Bonuses are paid on product sales not on sign up fees, and there is a genuine product that can be retailed.

Remember, mumbles, the poster above, is fiercely anti-anything MLM, so will only give you a biased view of it.

I am fiercely pro-genuine MLM, but anti-scam. If it was a scam masquerading as a MLM, I would say so.

The proof of the pudding will be if over time the products are retailable, so that distributors arent buying them solely to qualify for bonuses. But they look as though they will be.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-13-2009, 05:49 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
I've just had a quick look through the website, looking for any red flags, and cant see any.
God Almighty, we already know you're a prejudiced imbecile, do you have to keep promoting the fact with every single post you ever make here?!

You don't think that something only a few months old with an anonymously registered website, operating from a rented mailbox, and using "$25,000 per week" even as an example has any red flags at all???!!!

If it wasn't so ridiculous it would be sad.

Old 04-13-2009, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erneston View Post
God Almighty, we already know you're a prejudiced imbecile, do you have to keep promoting the fact with every single post you ever make here?!

You don't think that something only a few months old with an anonymously registered website, operating from a rented mailbox, and using "$25,000 per week" even as an example has any red flags at all???!!!

If it wasn't so ridiculous it would be sad.
Hello stalker! I notice you're on every thread I'm on! Whatever turns you on!
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 04-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Newbie Member

If you want to listen to facts then I will give them to you. I joined AliveMax on March 21, 2009. My initial cost of products, shipping and handling, and one time distributor fee was $107.80. I have been in and out of mlm's since 1990 and have never really been serious since the first one that I was in, which was AL Williams (which didnt make me much money, but I did make more than I spent). In three weeks with AliveMax I have more than doubled what I have spent. And as far as the products. I do have alot of experience working with herbal products, as I have assisted in managing a herbal manufacturing plant. These 3 products have everything that they tout to have. READ THE LABEL if it says it has it, it has it. I have been taking the product for 2 weeks and I don't think that I can honestly tell you that I can feel any different. Then on the other hand I didn't feel any different when I was taken the multivitimin pill, nor did I expect to. These are supplements not cures. If you dont believe herbs can help supplement the body. Then dont take pharmaceuticals, as many pharmaceuticals are dirivatives of plants, also known as herbs.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Banned

It seems that people are expecting some level of results to validate their investment otherwise they feel they're scammed.

Old 07-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Newbie Member

To the threadstarter, this may or may not help in your evaluation: The following are their Leaderboard Top 100 Distributors. Do you know anyone of them and are any of them sucessful and creditable MLM Leaders, with proven track record?

Rank Name Distributors Enrolled
1 Jill - Abc Group - Presidential 441
2 Jack Presnell - Diamond Exchange Team 164
3 Coach Van - Diamond Exchange Team 156
4 Frank Astheimer - AliveMaxFamily 135
5 Daniel - AlivemaxWorld 124
6 Michael Vanston-Diamond Exchange Team 118
7 Orion Investments LLC - Abc Group 117
8 Rachel Long 99
9 BVN Team International 63
10 Pierre Chuong AliveMAXX Presidential 62
11 Sognare LLC - Abc Group 52
12 Scott Wang 51
13 Christopher Reyes 42
14 AliveMax TX Chapter 40
15 Ryan Burgard 40
16 LSM Marketing 40
17 Robert Jabas 37
18 Biz Success Team 37
19 Alexander & Natalia Kulpin 37
20 Live To Be 150 34
21 Lawrence Kennedy 32
22 Viktor Lushyn 30
23 Nicolas Velasquez - Billionaire Minds Team 30
24 Christina DeWitt 28
25 Steve DeWitt 27
26 Oleksandr Tsybulevskyi 26
27 Freedom 4ever 26
28 Sergey Zabortsev 25
29 Vyacheslav Semenov 24
30 Extreme Software - Abc Group 24
31 Bob Bowen - Diamond Exchange Team 24
32 Randy H 23
33 Tony Ca�ada 23
34 Manfred Friedrich 23
35 AliveMax USA 22
36 Paula Frye 22
37 Sergey Afanasiev 21
38 Natura Marketing 21
39 Tatjana Gress 21
40 Turbo Power Team 21
41 AlivemaxWorld Team 20
42 Michael Vand 20
43 ***** Joseph 19
44 AliveMax Global PowerLeg 19
45 SIBONGILE YVONNE MBHELE 18
46 Asia #1 18
47 Frederic Segas 17
48 Rune Fjortoft 17
49 Peter Parks 17
50 Abdulcadir Haji-Diamond Exchange Team 17
51 TBL Inc 16
52 Thanakorn ThaiMLMcenter 16
53 Mike Van Leeuwen - Diamond Exchange Team 16
54 Marques Brigham (TEAM SUMMIT) - (MD BRIGHAM ENTERPRISES LLC) 16
55 Sibusiso Radebe 16
56 Heavy Hitter Team 16
57 Aleksey Kirshin 15
58 ***** Draper 15
59 Sope Chuong Presidential Team 14
60 Global Russian Team 14
61 AliveMax Malaysia 14
62 Claudia Dorgerloh 13
63 Kishorsinh Dodia , TEAM ACHIEVERS INDIA 13
64 Juritha Klatt 13
65 Timothy Cross 13
66 Karen Langilotti - Diamond Exchange Team 13
67 Make Money4u 12
68 Behtaj Amiri 12
69 Vladimir Sborovskiy 12
70 lim mun foo 12
71 Galina Belova 11
72 FRAN SPRAGUE ASSOCIATES 11
73 Andrew Urso's - Diamond Exchange Team 11
74 Robert Guillory - Diamond Exchange Team 11
75 Trent Galloway - bigMLMsuccess Team 11
76 Andre Campbell 11
77 Jim Patrick -Diamond Exchange Team 11
78 Europe Rocks 11
79 Jorge Mart�nez 11
80 Bauer Viktor 11
81 5star World Team 11
82 VLADIMIR RACHEV 10
83 James Costello-Diamond Exchange Team 10
84 Julio Magallanes 10
85 Donald Gonsalves-Diamond ExchangeTeam 10
86 RomanO -Diamond Exchange-T'm 10
87 Russell Westwood 10
88 Global Team 10
89 Valentina Pertulisova 10
90 The Phoenix 10
91 Anna Carling 10
92 P2 Europe 10
93 Kalamkas Kurakpaeva 10
94 MIKHAIL ZELYANIK 10
95 Arkayapon Boonsai 9
96 mabrur mabrur 9
97 Ken Burwen - Diamond Exchange Team 9
98 Barbara P.Company8Team Worldwide 9
99 Web Classic Corp. 9
100 Elsa Krez 9

Old 07-22-2009, 02:02 PM
Newbie Member

A few areas to look out for to escertain if the company is legit or a scam.

1. Address

Mailing Address AliveMax
5753G Santa Ana Canyon Rd
Suite #512
Anaheim Hills
CA 92807

Phone Toll Free (800) 208-3363
Toll Free Fax (888) 534-8098

As I do not live in USA, I do not know if the address is just a garage or PO Box or central business district. You have to look at the address.

2. The Products

You need to believe that the ingredients work. After you have cross that hurdle, you need to know if they really put those ingredients into the spray. Finally, you need to know how the various herbal ingredients are prepared and what level of trust you have in the preparation process.

Anti-Ageing
https://www.alivemax.com/anti_ingred

Multi-Vitamins
https://www.alivemax.com/multi_ingred

Vitality
https://www.alivemax.com/multi_ingred

3. The Price of the Products

Are you paying a higher price than the product is worth just so you and your upline and downlines can make obscene profits? This in itself has some moral implications though not illegal. However, it means that to substain the profits over a constant duration of time, the network has to grow since the major compensation is based on what network marketing hinges on - BINARY.

4. Acid Test

There is and always will be a level of distrust for MLM type of opportunities. Firstly, most MLM opportunites depend on its success of promotion on two key factors - Compensation Plan and Quality of Product.

If the Compensation Plan is obscene, then most likely the product is expensive relative to similr products sold in the tradition channels. If the price is not expensive, then the quality of the product may be called into question.

5. Credibility of MLM Opportunity

Looking at the fine print, I do not see the feature whereby someone can participate in the Opportunity without being a user or distributor. I always thought it is against the law for an MLM type opportunity not to offer this avenue. The whole idea of having this avenue to participate in the opportunity is to put the money where the mouth is. That this product is so saleable and in demand that people will buy it from a distributor who does not need to be pushing it just so that it pays for his monthly auto-ship.

Think before you leap. Network Marketing works very well in theory but as long as BINARY is the mode compensation, your upline stands to make obscene profits if his network grows from the effort of his downlines but if his downlines also is hoping that those further down the downline will be working for them, then the whole model breaks apart. That is the fallacy of Network Marketing based on BINARY and LEVELS.

Only those MLM compaies with exceptional and effective products survive. I have seen a few of such companies come and go. May I say, come in a wham and go in a whimper.

Old 07-22-2009, 07:18 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post

The operative word being ''can''.

Obviously they are showing how the compensation plan works.... those are examples... thats why the word ''can'' was used.
Its like me going for a job, and the owner says to me ''ok, your wages at the start are $15,000 a year... but if you work hard for two years you can be promoted then you can earn $25,000 a year'' As in the MLM example, no promises are made.
Chris this is exactly why you have zero integrity. It will take tens of thousands of losers on the bottom of the pyramid for a few people to be making tens of thousands a month as this totally misleading dishonest income teaser suggest. This is the sleaziest of the sleazy solicitations and exactly the reason I am fighting to get much more extensive disclosure and enforcement action against these blatant scams! Down with MLM!!!!!

Soapboxmom

Old 07-27-2009, 03:43 AM
Newbie Member

[php]
Quote:
Chris this is exactly why you have zero integrity. It will take tens of thousands of losers on the bottom of the pyramid for a few people to be making tens of thousands a month as this totally misleading dishonest income teaser suggest. This is the sleaziest of the sleazy solicitations and exactly the reason I am fighting to get much more extensive disclosure and enforcement action against these blatant scams! Down with MLM!!!!!

Soapboxmom
How is this any different than Wal-Mart or any other large corp.?

Old 10-29-2009, 03:27 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamstartsmart View Post
[php]

How is this any different than Wal-Mart or any other large corp.?
With any kind of business, whether it be a McDonalds franchise or an MLM (network marketing) business your results are not guaranteed.

Here's McDonald's answer to that very question....How much money can I make?

How much money can I make?

"Profitability depends on many factors including operating and occupancy costs, financing terms and most important, your ability to operate the business effectively." - McDonalds

No one can promise how much money you will make. In fact, companies that offer a business opportunity are not suppose to make income claims at all.

Although even McDonald's answer seems evasive at best, they cannot guarantee income. Like network marketing, a franchise is not a job.

In regards to AliveMax...posting that you can make a certain dollar figure is a bit pushing it.

Although we all know that six and seven figures are attainable in the MLM industry...

And just like any industry there less-than-honest companies and people.

Posting a leaderboard doesn't really say anything. There's no lack of people who'll join a get rich quick scheme in order to get...rich quick...or so they think.

I'm not saying that's the case here, but you have to look beyond leaderboards, and even beyond that mlm "stigma" and misconceptions of what mlm really is to get a real answer at to whether this is a viable business opportunity.

My 2 cents.

Old 10-29-2009, 08:21 PM
Platinum Member

The differnece is every single employee at McDonalds makes a profit where in Shady MLMs most of the members actually lose money. In addition, in a reputable company all of the profits come from customers. In a shady MLM most of the money comes from the members.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:57 PM
IPC Program Member

We have some agreeable opinions and views.
Will wait and see

Old 09-17-2010, 05:55 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I just joined Alivemax and will give everyone an occasional update.