report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Gold Member

List of Scammers

Hey I know many members have been scammed lets start a list of people who are notorious scammers.

Here are a list

Ken Russo (active promoter on asa forum)

Faith Sloan (active promoter on asa forum)

Wanrou (not his real name but id)

sharkeysharkey (active promoter on asa forum)

Last edited by myglobalresults : 04-04-2009 at 11:03 PM.

Old 04-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Gold Member

Re: List of Scammers

Chris Campbell

Old 04-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Platinum Member

Tim *******

Jack *******

Old 04-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Gold Member

Thanks for sharing we need to protect others from these thieves

Fred Mann

Old 04-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Newbie Member

Thomas Bradsworth, Bradley T Baker, Charles Clark,
Thomas Bradley. (All aliases for the same guy)

Old 04-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Gold Member

Swainson Hawke/ GIT
Elliot James GIT
Dr. Ali (Canada) GIT

Andy Bowdoin of ASD

Last edited by myglobalresults : 04-04-2009 at 11:03 PM.

Old 04-05-2009, 04:00 AM
Father Evangelicus.

Gary Martin Beaver.
Major Raymond st Clair.
Martin Daddow.
Nick Sky.

Old 04-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Father Evangelicus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father View Post
Gary Martin Beaver.
Martin Daddow.
Nick Sky.
Unfortunately,scammers seem to sometimes win!
Certainly in the case of Gary Beaver anyway.

Last edited by Soapboxmom : 04-10-2009 at 05:50 AM.

Old 04-07-2009, 06:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

What about Jerry Delince and Marc Aptakin
of Jamaica blue mountain coffee traders?

Does anyone have more info about them?

Huge sum deducted from my CC

but no word from them about shipping status.

Nobody answers their customer hotline
nor replies their emails

Old 04-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Has scammer info from attempts on me

Please add ID: NewHorizons33 or Anh Cao Tuan (fake name I'm sure).

He offers bank logins or ccv's for sale.....he takes money, makes up a "hardluck" story and keeps the money saying he was ripped off or that his software to do these deeds for someone was corrupted or destroyed.

He uses the email address: newhorizons33@yahoo.com

Last edited by Ballantradoch : 04-07-2009 at 01:42 PM. Reason: more info

Old 04-07-2009, 05:50 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have learned a lot over the past several years. I will not market our faith, but will not hide from it either. I desire to reach the saved and unsaved in my business. I do believe that the marketplace is ministry. I have removed videos with lifestyle pictures, as people will believe what they want to believe, regardless of what you tell them. I have manually removed hundreds of my videos throughout the internet without anyone asking me to do so.

I know that I have never misled anyone who spoke with me about our business. People who have done business with me personally and who know me, will tell you that as well. I also know that there are hundreds of real scams out there online. For people to lump good businesses in one pile because they leverage a network marketing model of distribution is simply irresponsible. I encourage you to go after the gifting schemes and true scams out there, if that is your true passion and calling.

I will admit, most of the online marketing world makes me sick to my stomach these days with promises of riches, luxury and little work. Any real business requires a lot of work and diligence. Most take many years to develop and mature.

It is also disturbing that most of the people attacking businesses as "scams" online now are doing so to convert them to their own home based business. That is about the lowest form of marketing out there. I know that is not Heather aka SoapBoxMom, as she feels that all network marketing companies are scams and she is entitled to her opinion, however much I disagree with it. I disagree with those who continually attack and tear down a business, individuals and ministries. The end does not justify the means in my opinion.

Tim can defend himself on the corporate side of the equation, but I am thankful for the education and experience that I have had as part of AC, as an independent representative. Yes, I removed his testimonial from my sites, as it referenced he and I being colleagues and we are not involved in any business together. In fact, Heather knows that I have not built AC for well over a year now, but I make an easy target because the bad decisions that I made when it comes to our finances. I do not blame Tim *******. I am not a victim. I blame myself for my bad decisions and I also know that the enemy comes to steal, kill and destroy.

I have admitted these bad decisions. I have been one of the only folks to come on here to do so. I have apologized for those who I offended in any way, and I have offered to help any of my personal folks who truly believe that I have wronged them. Since I have lost most everything, it will take some time, but I have offered to help them. I lost most everything standing for something that I believed in. I do continue to believe that one should not separate their faith from their business. With that said, I do not believe anyone should do business with someone just because of one's faith.

I am focused on consulting traditional business owners these days and on teaching people about debt and wealth, not chasing luxury. I am using this experience to help others. Most of America is dealing with the negative savings rate, overspending, etc. All I can do is start at home and help other couples to not make the same mistakes that we made.

With that said, my biggest regret is that through our lifestyle example, others made similar buying decisions thinking that was the norm. Multiply that by millions of people, and we collectively mortgaged our futures. There is a lot of blame to go around, that is for sure. We have to start at home and begin to shift to a culture of savings and true wealth creation, not luxury. I was part of the problem, not the solution and I have repented for that. Although we have been faithful in our giving over the years, God wants to know that we will be good stewards of the rest and that is my focus going forward. I believe that God wants us blessed so we can be a blessing, but that is so much more than just money, but it does include finances too. Many here disagree on that too, which I am sure they will. I won't post dozens of scriptures on this topic.

Have a wonderful Resurrection Sunday, as those who believe, reflect on His incredible sacrifice and that we serve a risen Savior

Old 04-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Platinum Member

Oh, Look, the scammers are crawling out from under their rocks. Howdy, *******!

Soapboxmom

Old 04-07-2009, 06:59 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Just got scammed by a dirtbag called Justin Blake.

Old 04-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Gold Member

what happened with scam blake?

Old 04-17-2009, 03:15 PM
Gold Member

Brad Weinman and his silly passive income newsletter full of losing scams. Cares more about the commission of the program.

Here are some more promoters/scammers:

ASD - Promoter's/Some AVG, AGW, BAS - Promoter's:
Aalex Stevenson
Alan Lackey
Arnold (Arnie) Strom
Arthur Wade
Attigue Qamar
Barbara Alford
Barbara Johnson
Barbara McIntyre
Beverly Williams
Bill Brabant
Bob Grayson
Bob Waddell
Brett Gurney
Byron Talbert
Chuck Osmin
Curtis Richmond
David Courtney
David Meade
Dean Galloway
Don Hill
Gary Tolbert
Gary Yoder
Gene McCannon
Gloria Morotti
Hank Needham
Heardy Myers
Jim Johnston
Joe L.
Joe Shoop
John McLendon
John McManus
Kali
Karl Lambright
Kat
Kath Danch
Kathy Bettencourt
Ken Pendleton
Ken West
Lady Di
Larry G. Burke
Laura Pont
Mark Claessens
Mark Simmons
Michael Tice
Miles Christianson
Nhut Le
Pastor Troy Winters
Patrick Moriarty
Pete Blair
Quincy Carnley
Ray Taylor
Rayda Roundy
Robert Fava
Roger Stewart
Ron & Renee Steger
Ross Schallehn
Ryan Wade
Tammy & Mark Steiner
Ted Drummond
Terralynn Hoy
Tom Heidebrecht
Tom Ray
Ty Weintraub

The Noobing Owners/Promoter's:
Brett Blackman
Cliff Poindexter
Harold G. Sevy
James & Mary Ellen Rulison
Jordan Sevy
Mike Reed
Scott Mavis
Spencer Thompson
Tony Wong
William Randy Griffin

Old 04-17-2009, 05:21 PM

good idea for a thread

Old 04-17-2009, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballantradoch View Post
Please add ID: NewHorizons33 or Anh Cao Tuan (fake name I'm sure).

He offers bank logins or ccv's for sale.....he takes money, makes up a "hardluck" story and keeps the money saying he was ripped off or that his software to do these deeds for someone was corrupted or destroyed.

He uses the email address: newhorizons33@yahoo.com
So, your admitting in a public forum that you are attempting to steal funds from bank accounts and credit cards...- but you're annoyed at being scammed while attempting to do so.

Isn't it true that this person is actually performing a public service by distracting people like you???

Old 12-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Newbie Member

Scammer Brad Weiman now charges a two or three hundred dollar fee for his expert advice. His track record speak for itself.