report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2009, 02:45 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The Wealthy Affiliate University Scam or Not?

Hey,
I keep running into it online, I'm supposed to be able to work full-time from home, is that legit?

www.wealthyaffilliateuniversity.com

Has anyone tried it?

I keep finding affiliate link reviewer in google so hopefully someone in here can help.

Thanks.

Old 04-02-2009, 11:26 AM
Silver Member

Re: The Wealthy Affiliate University Scam or Not?

There has been a recent thread on this - think the title was are all affiliate programs scams? In any case I am sure the Wealthy Affiliate affiliates will be along shortly to tell you how wonderful it is. :)

--

Old 04-11-2009, 11:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I'm a member and it has it's good and bad points. I like the learning tools & the fact I can pay monthly instead of yearly. I like the start-up income-making options. I don't like how remedial I feel trying to understand how to implement the tools I'm being taught nor how complicated Squidoo & other sites are to use. I like that I am being taught to be self-sufficient so I can promote my own sites of interest (NOT theirs) and I can create my own webpage for selling my farm products. This is not a place to get rich quickly. You're only limited by the time you put in, your learning rate and motivation.
Hope this helps

Old 04-11-2009, 03:38 PM

Personal coaching by two 20-something year-olds who will gladly collect high fees to lead you by the hand to do things on the internet that you could learn about for free with a little effort?

Not an illegitimate concept, per se.

Gonemom - what's your ROI been out of the coaching so far? [IOW, how much have you paid so far in order to learn, and what kind of return in income have you gotten out of that investment?]

Old 04-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Gold Member

I believe Kyle, Carson, Travis are keeping the sheep busy with trivial matters while they go after the gold. It is a classic thing in most of these internet marketing membership programs. For a complete newbie worth the investment for a month or 2 but afterwards your simply wasting your time trying to make pennies while they make dollars.

Old 04-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Silver Member

As told by the first reply, there is a huge thread on this forum about WA. In a short version

- NO, it's not a scam
- NO, it's not a Make Money System, it's a learning resource for newbies about how to make money as a Affiliate Marketer
- NO, it's not the only possible way to learn this, but most probably the fastest as you get guidance and personal support (mine in case U are my referral)
- NO, no refund on the monthly fee. If you sign up you are in for 30 days and get full access to all.
- YES - there are some great bonuses offered, just ask the site owner where you like to sign up, or PM me here in scam.com

All other information's you will get over the mentioned thread or over a site in my sig.

G.

BREAKING NEWS: Join my Free Make Money Course www.FreeAffiliateMarketingTraining.org

Old 04-29-2009, 04:56 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hey Blert,
I have made my monthly fee ($40 because I go mo-to-mo) plus about $40 extra per month. I am not a web-builder by any means and I'm sure there are less expensive gurus. I am a total newb, I like the quick responses I get from other members and I am using WA to teach me how to market my farm plus maybe do a little extra on the side.

Old 04-29-2009, 06:11 PM
Anti Repubdicklen! Anti MLM!

Wealthy affiliate is a load of crap. You will not be wealthy.Dont waste your hard earned money

Old 04-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Voorhees View Post
Wealthy affiliate is a load of crap. You will not be wealthy.Dont waste your hard earned money
Jason

not to disrespect you in any way, but

- Did you ever joined WA to judge what it delivers for the $39/mo ?

- If YES, then did you ever USED what they teach ?

- If NO, how the heck can you tell what's a crap ? Before you don't stick your finger in crap you can't say if it stinks.

We have discussed WA here in this forum quite a bit and there are two kind of people/sides.

The ones which think ALL what's offered is a scam, and the ones which understand that there are some good resources available.

WA is by no means the only one, or the best. For me it's the best, but that's ME and I don't say that all have to love the same pudding.

YES, you can learn a lot online for free, spending NO MONEY at all. But you will spend TIME, so maybe your time isn't worth anything, mine is worth a lot so all BS I can avoid is gold.

If someone is new to make money online, they simply don't have a clue what actually is possible, what they can or can't do, how to do it and so on.

So how do you learn some when you don't know what you have to learn ?

You need guidance.

That's exactly where those over hyped scam books get in. They use 2 main psycho drills.

- Your INNOCENCE not knowing that what they claim is a joke

and

- Your HUNGER for fast, easy, instant, loads of cash.

I tell you that after a short period learning Internet Marketing you will be able to smell a scam a mile against the wind.

This has been a long post. Summarizing, don't JUDGE what you don't know.

And if you have been a member there and think that ALL what WA offered you is crap, then I'm happy to help you personally over PM feature to discuss your problems with this.

Sounds fair I guess.

G.

BREAKING NEWS: Join my Free Make Money Course www.FreeAffiliateMarketingTraining.org

Old 05-20-2009, 02:51 AM
Gold Member

I was a member of WA for several months and learned allot. I was surprised because I thought that I already knew some of the stuff I learned new things about.

It is a good program for people who are new. It does go into ad-words which I seldom use anymore.

I have since found another program that costs less and offers more of the information that I like.

I wont post the thread here. I am not promoting it either, but it is only two months old and already growing in memberships like wildfire.

It has some great marketing talent involved, over twenty well known marketeers, and no it is not the warriors forum.

I will tell you the name and you can find it yourself if you are inclined. It is called Easily Answered dot com.

WA does offer some tools with it's program and these are helpful, like hosting and keywords research. They do try to get the members to promote their products, which is okay if that is what you want to do, but you are far better off taking the information that you can learn from them and using it to promote your own products.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Old 05-21-2009, 06:20 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Wealthy Affiliate a Scam?

Hello everyone, I been in wealthy affiliate University for a week, it makes you pay a monthly or yearly fee to belong to the community, but they offer you free material to make and host your articles and web pages and have a forum and not only to get help as also jobs to take from from other people who need your skills and free courses to learn how to advertise as other things... I accept any comments about it if anyone knows if its real or a scam, I checked many reviews and so about it...

Last edited by yuraedragon : 05-21-2009 at 07:49 AM.

Old 05-21-2009, 06:36 AM
professional blogger and auctioneer /designer

Re: Wealthy Affiliate a Scam?

how are u allowed to leave a link on a scam.com site thats spamming...im sure it is?

Old 05-21-2009, 09:32 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Wealthy Affiliate a Scam?

Wealthy Affiliate is not a scam. I thought about joining myself at first but I'm not into PPC - plus I didn't want to use their software to create my site.

Kyle and Carson are well known and respected in the marketing community. I personally know people who have joined WA and are doing very well and are now promoting it. The only negative thing I've heard is that there is so much information there that's it's hard to get through it all. But really, that's not negative at all.

Old 05-23-2009, 07:34 PM
Silver Member

To all which are seriously interested into know more about Wealthy Affiliates, now you get a fair chance.

I say "seriously" as I don't want any "affiliate marketing haters" take me up on this just to rant later on.

If you don't like affiliate marketing, don't believe in it no way or have a negative spirit believing that all is a scam what ask for money - THEN DON'T GET THIS TRIAL OFFER - OK.

What I'm talking about is, that for a limited time, between the 1th and the 7th of June, WA is running a $1.- dollar 7day trial.

Yes, you get access to ALL what a normal member get's for only $1.-, during 7 days. Including downloads, Hosting, Forum and so on.

There is nothing else you need to buy, just a simple offer to find out what's really inside, and if folks are telling the truth (like me).

You simply go to the homepage from Wealthy Affiliate over a link at any site similar to the one in my sig, sign up to the list and wait till the mentioned date. During those period you will see the promotion and get the $1.- dollar trial directly.

You don't like it - you quit and we all are happy. If you downloaded just one report there you got x-time more value then the $1.-, I promise.

If you stay you get a bonus book, but you will get more details and information's to this when the date is here.

Yes, this post looks like a promotion, but here's why I do it.

1 - I'm not getting a commission for this, so I put my ass in the line here because if the folks which try it would think it's a BS, then you guy's will come back here and kick me in the butt.

2 - I'm getting DAILY visitors from scam.com to WA, so it's my obligation to tell to them - DON'T JOIN NOW, use this trial first and then decide if you like to stay or not. I must be nut's to do this or convinced that I'm offering a great deal. You choose.

3 - It's a no brainer and a fair deal. There is no catch to this and you walk away benefiting from this, if you stay or not.

Any questions, you can PM me if you like, and inside WA I use the same nickname, so it's easy to find me (have over 1800 posts in the WA forum).

G.

Old 06-01-2009, 02:54 PM
PLMonlineNOW

Test Drive Wealthy Affiliate For $1

No B.S.

Today the owners of Wealthy Affiliate, Kyle & Carson have launched a trial membership offer that gives people the chance to see WA from inside for just a buck.

It's a promotion that gives you an opportunity to "test-drive" as a member with FULL unrestricted access to every tutorial, all the training, every tool, and every resource, function, and feature.

They have stated this is for the first 2000 people only between today, June 1st until midnight EST June 8th.

This is the first time they have ever offered this before since they launched their membership site in 2005. I've been a member for a year now myself and never seen this before. So you got my word on that.

Here's the details I got in my email box today:

Quote:
What: $1, 7-day Full Access Trial to WA

Start: June 1st, 2009 at 12PM EST (noon)

End: June 8th, 2009 at 12PM EST (noon)

This trial is going to run for full week (time sensitivity) and will end on Monday, June 8th at 12PM EST.

The trial is going to include full access to Wealthy Affiliate. This means users will get a forum account, able to create WA hosting, build websites using Site Rubix, get access their first NicheQ, create their WA Space/Blog, access to the forum, access to all the tools, and access to full support from Carson and myself.

We felt that we wanted to make this a "real" experience for the users so we opened things right up. After the 7-day trial period, the customer will be billed their $39/mth. To prevent potential chargebacks during this time, we are not allowing people to sign-up for a one year account, however they will be able to upgrade after their monthly $39/mth billing kicks in.
This is the real deal folks! ...or may lightening strike me down! So here's the things to note:

(1) Time Sensitive Offer of 1 week only (June 1st to June 8th...this is not a fake gimmick but a legit time sensitive deal)
(2) Only Trial EVER Offered at WA (I've never seen one in the year I've been a member and Kyle himself told me they never have... so I believe him!)
(3) Full Access to EVERYTHING at WA
(4) No obligations. Cancel at anytime before the 7 days is over and will not be rebilled.
(5) WA is the #1 Ranked Internet Marketing Community Online
(6) I'm a current member and have been so ever since June 2nd 2008... You can feel free to come say hi if you wish to take a test drive ... my member name in the private WA forums is "PLM" I'll help answer any questions you may have as well, but understand I might take a while to get to you.
(7) You can even get your free bonuses as Kyle has told me through this trial if you continue with your membership. (These are your selection of one of their 3 famous ebooks... who loves money, beating adwords, or inside the list)

Hope I have shared the brutally honest details the best I can to assist anyone that is interested.

Cheers,

"PLM"

Learn how a "rough-neck" communication tower climber like myself went from the world's deadliest job... to a stay at home daddy, working at home online.

Be A Force To Be Reckoned With!!!

Old 06-01-2009, 04:12 PM
I Think Therefore I Am

Isn't wealthy affiliate like a clickbank product??

Old 06-01-2009, 07:17 PM
PLMonlineNOW

No...

It's a private membership site that is more or less set up like a boot camp style training ground with a members only forum that blows away the warrior forum by far, and has many other tools and resources that come with your membership on the dashboard when you log in.

This month for the first time ever in 4 years they are offering a "test-drive" for 1 dollar for 1 week. Full unrestricted access to everything. If you decide to keep your membership then you pay $39 monthly membership fees, or you can cancel at anytime and pay nothing more.

The learning curve can be tough. But in the past year I've been a member myself, I can honestly say I owe my success to WA 100%. I don't own a yacht, or drive a ferrari, or make millions... yet! But I do make a comfortable living at home doing affiliate marketing.

Learn how a "rough-neck" communication tower climber like myself went from the world's deadliest job... to a stay at home daddy, working at home online.

Be A Force To Be Reckoned With!!!

Old 06-02-2009, 03:53 AM
Newbie Member

I'm not gonna rant on and on about wealthy affiliate, but I will back up what others have said.

1. No, it's not a scam. Over 20,000 people paying a monthly fee. Would they be doing that if it wasn't worth it?

2. It takes time to learn. Maybe it was just me but I had absolutely no clue about affiliate marketing, eventually though it has all fallen into place and I've started making some money and it's steadily rising.

3. It gives you the potential to change your life. I know that sounds like a horrid cliche, but it's done that for me. I'm devoting the rest of my life to affiliate marketing and I plan to be a member of wealthy affiliate for years to come.

Anyway everything I say doesn't matter, you can click below and start a one week trial and see for yourself.

Will.