report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2009, 09:36 PM
Platinum Member

Coward Eric Holder?

Is Eric Holder a coward?

Don't be a coward Eric Holder! Read these articles on RACE from a biblical perspective and discuss it with family, friends and even enemies:

The Curse of Jeremiah Wrights
Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson and others all represent the curse of reverse discrimination, the tail wagging the dog, the animals running the farm, the serious consequences for White Israelite disobedience to God (Deuteronomy 28:43).

President Barack Obama sound good to you?
Sounds good for Africa, Asia or some Arab country - but not for the United States of America. I'm not some silly woman all googley-eyed over Barack Hussein Obama (sounds like Osama, doesn't it?) or some self-hating or misguided white person who feels I must vote for the black man to prove to the racist PC masters I'm not racist.

David Ben-Ariel Faces the Aryan Nations
My agenda is to serve the Great God of Israel, sharing the plain truth of His Bible and announce His soon coming Kingdom of God-Beings to rule on Earth and save all mankind from extinction. This clarity of mind, vision and purpose also includes serving as an emissary of Joseph (revealing the Israelite origins of the West). This God-given message must reach those high and low, rich and poor, regardless of race or religion.

Aryan Nations to be Deported by Germany!
The Aryan Nations again misses a God-given opportunity to repent of their blind hatred of our Jewish brethren and prefer to believe the idolatrous ideas of deceived and deceiving men over the Word of God.

Black to Africa: Facing the Crisis in Black America
What is wrong with black America?

Diversity Demands: Segregate Now!
The more white Israelite people try to ignore the issues of race, the more race will get in our face (Daniel 9:11). It is in the best interests of every race to SEGREGATE NOW.

May 1: Illegal Immigration Day Defused!
May we turn from our NATIONAL SINS of idolatry and immorality that the CURSE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION comes to its swift end (Daniel 9:11).

Chocolate Continent Awaits the Great Black Return!
Why can the mayor of New Orleans say some things that are true, being realistic, that racists (seeing only the color of the skin of the one pointing out such obvious facts) would accuse others of being a racist for daring to state?

Martin Luther King Day?
If we're to be judged by the content of our character rather than the color of our skin, why continue to demand quotas and curves and tolerate such racist organizations as the NAACP?

"Lakota" Speaks With A Forked Tongue
Jeremiah 16:19 --O LORD, my strength and my fortress, My refuge in the day of affliction, The Gentiles shall come to You From the ends of the earth and say, "Surely our fathers have inherited lies, Worthlessness and unprofitable things."

The English-Speaking Nations of White Israelites
Is God a racist? Does He discriminate? Did Jesus hate Gentiles? Was Paul prejudiced? Are Israelites and Jews superior to other peoples? Is God's favorite color white?

Fellowship with Besieged White South Africans
I care for South Africans, Israelis, and Americans but it's horrifying to see our white Israelite peoples are being sold out (we often get the leaders we deserve) and/or just go like sheep to the slaughter or worry about being called "racist" more than our survival. Truly our nations are under a CURSE for our disobedience and the only way to reverse the curse is to REPENT. Will we? God knows.

Aid for Africa?
Why, after all these years, are so many countries in Africa still dependent upon Western aid? Has such aid truly helped the situation or encouraged them to let others do for them what they won't do for themselves?

GENOCIDE BEING COMMITTED AGAINST SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES
Is it not very strange how the whole world is ignoring the apparent Genocide being committed against the white people in South Africa?

Why Rhodesia is in Ruins
So WHY did you not explain to your audience the "real truth" that Rhodesia DIED the day it succumbed to pressure from the world and gave up its ISRAELITE government to primitive African mob rule?

Zimbabwe's nightmare ... a lesson for us

Old 02-21-2009, 10:07 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Coward Eric Holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
Is Eric Holder a coward?

Don't be a coward Eric Holder! Read these articles on RACE from a biblical perspective and discuss it with family, friends and even enemies:

The Curse of Jeremiah Wrights
Jeremiah Wright, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson and others all represent the curse of reverse discrimination, the tail wagging the dog, the animals running the farm, the serious consequences for White Israelite disobedience to God (Deuteronomy 28:43).

President Barack Obama sound good to you?
Sounds good for Africa, Asia or some Arab country - but not for the United States of America. I'm not some silly woman all googley-eyed over Barack Hussein Obama (sounds like Osama, doesn't it?) or some self-hating or misguided white person who feels I must vote for the black man to prove to the racist PC masters I'm not racist.

David Ben-Ariel Faces the Aryan Nations
My agenda is to serve the Great God of Israel, sharing the plain truth of His Bible and announce His soon coming Kingdom of God-Beings to rule on Earth and save all mankind from extinction. This clarity of mind, vision and purpose also includes serving as an emissary of Joseph (revealing the Israelite origins of the West). This God-given message must reach those high and low, rich and poor, regardless of race or religion.

Aryan Nations to be Deported by Germany!
The Aryan Nations again misses a God-given opportunity to repent of their blind hatred of our Jewish brethren and prefer to believe the idolatrous ideas of deceived and deceiving men over the Word of God.

Black to Africa: Facing the Crisis in Black America
What is wrong with black America?

Diversity Demands: Segregate Now!
The more white Israelite people try to ignore the issues of race, the more race will get in our face (Daniel 9:11). It is in the best interests of every race to SEGREGATE NOW.

May 1: Illegal Immigration Day Defused!
May we turn from our NATIONAL SINS of idolatry and immorality that the CURSE OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION comes to its swift end (Daniel 9:11).

Chocolate Continent Awaits the Great Black Return!
Why can the mayor of New Orleans say some things that are true, being realistic, that racists (seeing only the color of the skin of the one pointing out such obvious facts) would accuse others of being a racist for daring to state?

Martin Luther King Day?
If we're to be judged by the content of our character rather than the color of our skin, why continue to demand quotas and curves and tolerate such racist organizations as the NAACP?

"Lakota" Speaks With A Forked Tongue
Jeremiah 16:19 --O LORD, my strength and my fortress, My refuge in the day of affliction, The Gentiles shall come to You From the ends of the earth and say, "Surely our fathers have inherited lies, Worthlessness and unprofitable things."

The English-Speaking Nations of White Israelites
Is God a racist? Does He discriminate? Did Jesus hate Gentiles? Was Paul prejudiced? Are Israelites and Jews superior to other peoples? Is God's favorite color white?

Fellowship with Besieged White South Africans
I care for South Africans, Israelis, and Americans but it's horrifying to see our white Israelite peoples are being sold out (we often get the leaders we deserve) and/or just go like sheep to the slaughter or worry about being called "racist" more than our survival. Truly our nations are under a CURSE for our disobedience and the only way to reverse the curse is to REPENT. Will we? God knows.

Aid for Africa?
Why, after all these years, are so many countries in Africa still dependent upon Western aid? Has such aid truly helped the situation or encouraged them to let others do for them what they won't do for themselves?

GENOCIDE BEING COMMITTED AGAINST SOUTH AFRICAN WHITES
Is it not very strange how the whole world is ignoring the apparent Genocide being committed against the white people in South Africa?

Why Rhodesia is in Ruins
So WHY did you not explain to your audience the "real truth" that Rhodesia DIED the day it succumbed to pressure from the world and gave up its ISRAELITE government to primitive African mob rule?

Zimbabwe's nightmare ... a lesson for us
Oh, I get it now. The "racist Obama" post was removed, but these can stay. That explains it all to me and I'm thrilled.

Old 02-22-2009, 07:48 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Coward Eric Holder?

White schools parasitized

White schools parasitized
22 February 2009

The only infinite thing he knew of, said Einstein, was human stupidity. To this I would like to add another infinite quantity: human hypocrisy.

If there is one thing that especially South Africa's whites are constantly accused of, it is of racism. Accusations of racism are usually leveled when one or the other member of the criminal ANC regime is inevitably caught with his hands in the cookie jar, something which is bound to happen regularly given its terrorist origins.

So it is in education. Afrikaners, the white descendants of Dutch, German and French immigrants who started arriving in the 1650's, speak a West Germanic language called Afrikaans. Afrikaans is related to Dutch. Afrikaans-speaking schools in South Africa are known for their discipline and good results. Afrikaans schools figure among the top achievers in the final exams. The Afrikaans school Hor Meisieskool in Pretoria was the best academic performer in the Gauteng province in 2008.

However, this is not a tolerable situation to the ANC regime. It is determined to undermine and cleanse Afrikaans schools from the educational landscape. Its primary weapon is to introduce so-called "English-speaking" pupils, thereby forcing an Afrikaans school to switch to English. These English-speakers are nothing of the sort; their home language is always one of the indigenous languages such as Zulu of Tswana. Whites then flee the school as standards and discipline deteriorate, and pretty soon the school is another underachieving, failed institution, populated by exclusively black pupils.

Whites who attempt to resist the takeover of their schools are labelled as racist. Naturally.

The ANC regime receives overwhelming support from the black population in election after election, so black voters must clearly agree with the ANC's anti-white racist policies. However, and this is the enormously hypocritical thing, this does not stop them from wanting to parasitize white excellence. The Sunday Times reports, however, that white schools in suburbs are being swamped by black pupils, whose parents vote with their feet against schools staffed by black teachers in their own areas.

One principal is quoted as saying: "They hear that the school has a 100% pass rate and they trust the white set-up far more than they trust township schools because there are no unions, no strikes."

Black schools are therefore emptying and closing, whereas white schools are overcrowded. However, this is a self-defeating, temporary practice. As soon as there are too many black pupils in a school, the standards start dropping, discipline deteriorates and the results plummet.

Genetics are a powerful determinant of academic performance, and this cannot be overcome by merely invading white schools. Not merely content with plundering whites' monetary wealth in the obscene racist practices of affirmative action and black economic empowerment, the black parasites are now also attempting to plunder whites' intellectual wealth.

By Afrikaner of the Samizdat Blog
http://www.feedblitz.com/t.asp?/84250/9542539/http://afrikaansegeskrifte.blogspot.com/ http://afrikaansegeskrifte.blogspot.com/2009/02/white-schools-parasitized.html

We suffer from the same curse here in the United States.

It appears blacks see prosperity on white farms in raped Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe ruins) and so seize them, kill the goose that lays the golden eggs, sleep on the tractor and leave the fields barren, and wonder what's not working...

Blacks see better education and results in the white schools and then invade and still don't make the grade and blame others for their failings...

Suburban schools targeted for minority hires

Suburban schools rule!