report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2005, 11:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

vemma builder

I've been approached by a good friend asking me to look at a product called veema, looks like an expensive product? and not to sure if its a genuine company that pays if you join etc etc....
any help appriciated.

Old 04-19-2005, 10:02 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Veema - is it a Scam??

No Vemma , is not a scam -it a MLM company that markets a liquid product.
It is fairly new. There are alot of new "juice" MLM companies starting now- because of the success of Noni and Xango just to name a few.

If you respect your friend - try some of the product and see what it does for you. It has to be priced well - so the company can afford to pay commissions of each sell.

James Chandler
http://www.wealtheducation.net/biz

Old 09-09-2005, 09:05 AM
Banned

"The VemmaBuilder Team"

Anyone getting TONS of email EVERYDAY from "The VemmaBuilder Team" ?? I am!! They are now saying this:
We've got news that should excite you! The following
262 people have joined your SuccessLine
If you upgrade to Paid Member now, you'll gain 2 main
benefits:
1) You'll secure your place in the SuccessLine and
GUARANTEE yourself a bonus the first time a person
below you in the SuccessLine upgrades from Pre-
Enrollee to Member, and
2) You jump over people above you in the
SuccessLine who can't make up their minds and who
don't become Paid Members during the present 7-day
cycle. If they upgrade sometime later on, they'll be
a permanent part of YOUR organization.

I find it amusing, but does anyone know about them?? Oh, BTW....I'm NOT joining them!!haha....so don't worry about me being scammed!! :cool:

Old 09-09-2005, 09:14 AM
Banned

Re: "The VemmaBuilder Team"

Oh look, I just found a thread for it on here..
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...t=vemmabuilder

Does anyone know why they are constantly sending me emails saying that "today someone else just signed up under you!" ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have a clue who this company is!.....You can't tell me it's not a scam.

Old 09-09-2005, 09:34 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAYEK
Oh look, I just found a thread for it on here..
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t...t=vemmabuilder

Does anyone know why they are constantly sending me emails saying that "today someone else just signed up under you!" ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have a clue who this company is!.....You can't tell me it's not a scam.
Who or what is/are "Vemma" and why are they building it, her, him or them?? :)

Old 09-09-2005, 09:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyhoy
Who or what is/are "Vemma" and why are they building it, her, him or them?? :)
That was my question!! So, I just now entered the "ID & password" that they emailed me into their site....(I was a little scared to but I really wanted to find out who they are.)
This is what came up after I did that:
http://www.vemmabuilder.com/genealog...?legId=2316794
I was actually thinking my name would be on there! haha..Look, they have all these names as "P" which must be "pending". What a joke!!
These are all people probably just like me....who somehow got their email on these peoples list & are wondering who they are!
CRAZY!!
**********I just checked the link I posted....& you have to sign in again? It won't just pull back up what I found. Hmmmm..sneaky.**********
This is definitely a SCAM! I did see that they are selling some nuts/juice & some other crap....if that helps.
I'm putting in a request to "unsubscribe" to their spam mails! (although, I wasn't aware that I had ever "subscribed"!LOL)

Last edited by PAYEK : 09-09-2005 at 09:57 AM.

Old 09-09-2005, 10:05 AM

Try, http://www.vemmabuilder.com/138561405 (from a random google search)

Wow! "No selling!" in bold no less.
That means you don't have to sell a thing. No selling products, memberships, training, self, company, nothing. How they do that? And $2,000 to $5,000 a month! This must be heaven (OR THIS MUST BE HELL!)

Last edited by Solver : 09-09-2005 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Added a URL

Old 09-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solver

That means you don't have to sell a thing. No selling products, memberships, training, self, company, nothing. How they do that? And $2,000 to $5,000 a month! This must be heaven (OR THIS MUST BE HELL!)
Thanks for the link....How'd you do that?! I tried to google it & nothing! (My computer must not let me "google" scam sites!LOL :D )
You know, someone is going to fall for this one.

Old 11-02-2005, 11:24 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I am new to this thread and the way I found this website was researching "Vemmabuilder". If anyone has ever checked into starting an online business or home business, you will be bombarded with emails from these folks. Glad to hear what you had to say.

Old 11-15-2005, 06:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have also gotten spammed by Vemmabuilder. I started getting emails from them after going to foundmoney.com and it has been hell ever since. I finally unsubscribed. I had seen the foundmoney website on oprah and thought "what the hell" checked it out and then hello vemmabuilder. You would think that they were family as mant emails as I got from them! RUN from vemmabuilder! :eek:

Old 11-25-2005, 02:21 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
I find it amusing, but does anyone know about them?? Oh, BTW....I'm NOT joining them!!haha....so don't worry about me being scammed!!
Being scammed or Missing an Opportunity? You decide. I'm thinking that most people that are commenting on this company are also the same people that have never given it a try. The reason I say that is because I was in the same place you are. I too was a skeptic and thought it was too good to be true. But I did jump in and joined and have't regretted it yet. And by the way, concerning the tons of emails, they do all have a link at the bottom for unsubscribing, give that a try, it's that simple

Quote:
**********I just checked the link I posted....& you have to sign in again? It won't just pull back up what I found. Hmmmm..sneaky.**********
Hmmmm.... there is nothing sneaky about that :confused: . Maybe you are new to the internet and didn't notice the little padlock on the status bar. This is used by almost any secure server out there. That is why it requires you to re-login when you went back. The same way, you wouldn't want to login to your online bank account and then leave that connection active for others to just view your account by clicking the link. And as for you question about Who or What is Vemma, That was my question!! Well the term stands for Vitamins Essential Minerals Mangosteen Aloe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solver

No selling basically means exactly what it means. You don't have to sell anything, and Yes you can make a good extra income from this. As a member, you have a website that does all the work for you, which basically makes the No Selling statement absolutely true indeed. I don't have to sell anything myself and I still make money. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by esupermomof3
RUN from vemmabuilder!
Yeah running when opportunity knocks. That's the ticket!... LOL

Old 11-25-2005, 06:22 AM
Newbie Member

I joined because my powerline was so big they said we don't what to do with it. Then somebody from India called me and told me my order was processed. Then I sing up my first one. But, they put him on my power line and not in my second leg. I assumed that if I place someone in my second leg that was it. I just sit back and get rich. Well, that didn�t happen. I email after email but no response. So I send the call me or cancel email. Somebody called me and asked me why do I wanted to cancel. I said because you�re miss lead me. He got so mad I couldn�t talk, he didn�t let me. He yield at me over the phone. So, I said, now I know your promotion is scam. Then he said you knew you have to sing two people in your downline. I said no I didn�t all I understood by talking to my sponsor was join and be rich. He even got angrier. I said I�m canceling, hang up and that�s my story with Vemma. By the way, the thing taste horrible. I tried the Xango one and it�s much better taste.

Old 11-25-2005, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerone
Being scammed or Missing an Opportunity? You decide.
I already decided....(it only took 5 seconds) It's being scammed.
But, good luck to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerone
Hmmmm.... there is nothing sneaky about that :confused: . Maybe you are new to the internet and didn't notice the little padlock on the status bar. This is used by almost any secure server out there. That is why it requires you to re-login when you went back. The same way, you wouldn't want to login to your online bank account and then leave that connection active for others to just view your account by clicking the link. And as for you question about Who or What is Vemma, That was my question!! Well the term stands for Vitamins Essential Minerals Mangosteen Aloe.
Listen up....THE ENTIRE WAY they are running this is SNEAKY. You might want to pass that along to "your ppl". Let them know they might want to be a little more upfront from the beginning.

Old 12-05-2005, 01:43 AM
Bronze Member

just to let you know my Vemmabuilder story:

I joined VB in may 2005 i joined because i was told that there was absolutely NO SELLING in bold letters ( i know im a fool to have believed that)... they also said that i had $$$ comming if i upgraded by thursday midnight so i fell for it (once again i was a fool)....they did however follow through on there promise i did receive a $5 check from them a few weeks ago (But i put $60 in for the product so i lost $55 ) the $5 was part of there compensation plan i found out later after speaking to a Mr. Daniel Dereere that this was a network marketing opportunity. I TOld him... but on the website it said in bold letters..... NO SELLING he said your right there is no selling because the product (VEMMA) SELLS ITS SELF. I was like Vemma does not sell itself.... Vemma is a "JUNK JUICE " or to put it more nicely a "FRUIT SMOOTHIE" if Vemma "sold itself" lol it would be on the market and not part of a pyramid. In any case of course i Quit VB because of the deciet they lead me. They then wanted me to join a system called Duplicationbydesign that no longer exists because it is a call center now... before it was a opportunity but if youd like to look at the website it is/was www.duplicationbydesign.com They wanted me to join by paying one time $349 or something..... and make cold calls which is what ntwork marketing.. but as you can see on the VB website... they also say "no cold calling (of course another lie) in any case that is my story....... I do not recommend VB to anyone...the product stinks (they say there are all these benefits) but in reality its just another one of those "junk juices" just like mono vie, fruta veta etc. All Scam artists and deceitful liars!

Old 12-05-2005, 01:50 AM
Bronze Member

just to let you know my Vemmabuilder story:

I joined VB in may 2005 i joined because i was told that there was absolutely NO SELLING in bold letters ( i know im a fool to have believed that)... they also said that i had $$$ comming if i upgraded by thursday midnight so i fell for it (once again i was a fool)....they did however follow through on there promise i did receive a $5 check from them a few weeks ago (But i put $60 in for the product so i lost $55 ) the $5 was part of there compensation plan i found out later after speaking to a Mr. Daniel Dereere that this was a network marketing opportunity. I TOld him... but on the website it said in bold letters..... NO SELLING he said your right there is no selling because the product (VEMMA) SELLS ITS SELF. I was like Vemma does not sell itself.... Vemma is a "JUNK JUICE " or to put it more nicely a "FRUIT SMOOTHIE" if Vemma "sold itself" lol it would be on the market and not part of a pyramid. In any case of course i Quit VB because of the deciet they lead me. They then wanted me to join a system called Duplicationbydesign that no longer exists because it is a call center now... before it was a opportunity but if youd like to look at the website it is/was www.duplicationbydesign.com They wanted me to join by paying one time $349 or something..... and make cold calls which is what ntwork marketing.. but as you can see on the VB website... they also say "no cold calling (of course another lie) in any case that is my story....... I do not recommend VB to anyone...the product stinks (they say there are all these benefits) but in reality its just another one of those "junk juices" just like mono vie, fruta veta etc. All Scam artists and deceitful liars!

Old 12-19-2005, 07:44 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Anyone tried Star 2000? Are they legit? They seem similar to Vemma Builder. The link is below.

http://www.star2000online.com/

Old 12-19-2005, 07:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Anyone tried Star 2000? Are they legit? They seem similar to Vemma Builder. The link is below.

Old 12-19-2005, 08:09 PM
openQuestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006MonteCarloSS

When did they start allowing cars to post here? What is this world coming to.