report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-14-2006, 12:05 PM
Phinnly Slash Buster's Avatar
Phinnly Slash Buster Phinnly Slash Buster is offline
"You will respect my authority!"
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,402
Pat Robertson: Raving Psychotic Does It Again

AMERICANS UNITED DEPLORES TV PREACHER PAT ROBERTSON'S INFLAMMATORY ATTACK ON ISLAM

Robertson Remarks 'Throw Gasoline On Fire' Of Inter-Religious Tensions, Says AU's Lynn

Americans United for Separation of Church and State today criticized TV preacher Pat Robertson for a virulent attack on Islam.

On the live version of his "700 Club" program today, Robertson charged that Islam is not a religion of peace, that Muslims are demonic and satanic and that they are trying to take over the world.

Said Robertson, "These people are crazed fanatics and I want to say it now: I believe it's motivated by demonic power, it is satanic and it's time we recognize what we're dealing with.. The goal of Islam, ladies and gentlemen, whether you like it or not, is world domination." He insisted that "Islam is not a religion of peace."

In the version of the show posted on the Internet, the offensive remarks were deleted.

The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, Americans United executive director, said the attempt to erase the comments was too little, too late.

"At a time when inter-religious tensions around the world are at an all-time high, Robertson seems determined to throw gasoline on the fire," said Lynn. "His comments are grossly irresponsible. Robertson seems to be wrestling with demons of his own, namely intolerance and bigotry. To condemn an entire religion because of the behavior of some is deplorable.

"It is certainly appropriate that Robertson has removed the offensive comments from the Internet version of the show," Lynn added. "However, it is imperative that he issue an immediate and unequivocal apology, because millions of viewers have already heard the inflammatory remarks. When will Robertson ever learn to think before he speaks? "

Americans United is a religious liberty watchdog group based in Washington, D.C. Founded in 1947, the organization educates Americans about the importance of church-state separation in safeguarding religious freedom.


Americans United,


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 03-14-2006, 07:53 PM
dante's Avatar
dante dante is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 672
Re: Pat Robertson: Raving Psychotic Does It Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
AMERICANS UNITED DEPLORES TV PREACHER PAT ROBERTSON'S INFLAMMATORY ATTACK ON ISLAM

Robertson Remarks 'Throw Gasoline On Fire' Of Inter-Religious Tensions, Says AU's Lynn

Americans United for Separation of Church and State today criticized TV preacher Pat Robertson for a virulent attack on Islam.

On the live version of his "700 Club" program today, Robertson charged that Islam is not a religion of peace, that Muslims are demonic and satanic and that they are trying to take over the world.

Said Robertson, "These people are crazed fanatics and I want to say it now: I believe it's motivated by demonic power, it is satanic and it's time we recognize what we're dealing with.. The goal of Islam, ladies and gentlemen, whether you like it or not, is world domination." He insisted that "Islam is not a religion of peace."

In the version of the show posted on the Internet, the offensive remarks were deleted.

The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, Americans United executive director, said the attempt to erase the comments was too little, too late.

"At a time when inter-religious tensions around the world are at an all-time high, Robertson seems determined to throw gasoline on the fire," said Lynn. "His comments are grossly irresponsible. Robertson seems to be wrestling with demons of his own, namely intolerance and bigotry. To condemn an entire religion because of the behavior of some is deplorable.

"It is certainly appropriate that Robertson has removed the offensive comments from the Internet version of the show," Lynn added. "However, it is imperative that he issue an immediate and unequivocal apology, because millions of viewers have already heard the inflammatory remarks. When will Robertson ever learn to think before he speaks? "

Americans United is a religious liberty watchdog group based in Washington, D.C. Founded in 1947, the organization educates Americans about the importance of church-state separation in safeguarding religious freedom.


Americans United,

Robertson is our version of Bin Laden. This nut ball should have been locked up in a padded cell ages ago where he can safely spew his deranged Christo-Zionist dementia at the male nurses patrolling the ward. But in an insane society, the wildest loonies get TV shows and millions of devoted wackos to follow them.




Last edited by dante : 03-14-2006 at 07:59 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 03-16-2006, 06:35 AM
lexx's Avatar
lexx lexx is online now
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 13,995
Re: Pat Robertson: Raving Psychotic Does It Again

some days ya feel like an unsane looney........some days ya dont.last check......i lost count!?hopefully,it will all even out in the end!?hehe!!

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 03-16-2006, 02:27 PM
Worried_in_the_USA Worried_in_the_USA is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 603
Re: Pat Robertson: Raving Psychotic Does It Again

What happened to freedom of speech? You people are the same ones that bit.ch about George W. being the next Hitler, then when some one tells a truth you don't want to believe you want him locked up in prison. Have you been to a collage campus to organize a anti war rally? Have you placed a sign in your front yard stating your political views? Have you done anything at all besides hide in your room showing your ignorance through your keyboard?

Do you want free speech or not?

Do you think Islam is peace loving? If so, why do the Imams all demand war? Why was Mohamed known in his day as the “Profit with a sword”? Why does Islam allow the killing of ones wife for simply showing her face in public? Does any of this sound like a “peace loving religion” to you? If you think it is not the goal of Islam to rule the world I suggest you read the Koran. It instructs the faithful to try to convert you to Islam first, but if you refuse then they are to kill you. That is Islam.

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 03-17-2006, 01:04 AM
Phinnly Slash Buster's Avatar
Phinnly Slash Buster Phinnly Slash Buster is offline
"You will respect my authority!"
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,402
Re: Pat Robertson: Raving Psychotic Does It Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
What happened to freedom of speech? You people are the same ones that bit.ch about George W. being the next Hitler, then when some one tells a truth you don't want to believe you want him locked up in prison. Have you been to a collage campus to organize a anti war rally? Have you placed a sign in your front yard stating your political views? Have you done anything at all besides hide in your room showing your ignorance through your keyboard?

Do you want free speech or not?

Do you think Islam is peace loving? If so, why do the Imams all demand war? Why was Mohamed known in his day as the “Profit with a sword”? Why does Islam allow the killing of ones wife for simply showing her face in public? Does any of this sound like a “peace loving religion” to you? If you think it is not the goal of Islam to rule the world I suggest you read the Koran. It instructs the faithful to try to convert you to Islam first, but if you refuse then they are to kill you. That is Islam.
Even those with a lobotomy have the right to express their opinion. No one here suggested that Pat Robertson should not have that right regardless of the fact that he is brain damaged.
We at scam.com also have the right to express our opinion.
The issue is that he does not deserve a position of authority in any organization.
If and organization like ‘The 700 Club’ gives him authority and a media outlet to present his mad blathering then everyone at the ‘700 Club’ is just as insane as he is.
It cracks me up that people are offended by Howard Stern who is basically a harmless prankster but they tolerate Robertson who is truly offensive and disgusting.
Why isn't the FCC going after Robertson?

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 03-17-2006, 03:10 AM
dante's Avatar
dante dante is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 672
Re: Pat Robertson: Raving Psychotic Does It Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
Even those with a lobotomy have the right to express their opinion. No one here suggested that Pat Robertson should not have that right regardless of the fact that he is brain damaged.
We at scam.com also have the right to express our opinion.
The issue is that he does not deserve a position of authority in any organization.
If and organization like ‘The 700 Club’ gives him authority and a media outlet to present his mad blathering then everyone at the ‘700 Club’ is just as insane as he is.
It cracks me up that people are offended by Howard Stern who is basically a harmless prankster but they tolerate Robertson who is truly offensive and disgusting.
Why isn't the FCC going after Robertson?
Indeed...What the fvck is that rabid, blood sucking ghoul doing outside the walls of a mental asylum is what I'd like to know.

At the very least the scumbag should be brought up on charges of fraud and tax evasion for using his phony pseudo-religious cable TV church pulpit as a Bushstapo/GOP media propaganda operation.

The fact that this demonic pathogen is allowed to freely walk the streets is a crime against humanity and everything decent.

The best thing that could possibly happen for Christian Evangelicals is for an overhead lighting boom to come loose during one of his deranged tirades on the 700 Club and land on his venom spewing head shooting a few thousand volts of electricity up his ass while millions of beady-eyed, Bible waving zombies in Tv land gaze slack-jawed at the fuming spectacle muttering "Lawd Jeeeeesus have mercy".

Something like this should have happened long ago but even Satan must have some standards and doesn't want to stink things up down stairs any more than necessary.

Besides he's got to keep plenty of room open for the entire Bush Crime Syndicate and the GOP.


Last edited by dante : 03-17-2006 at 03:17 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 03-18-2006, 08:35 AM
EagleOne's Avatar
EagleOne EagleOne is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 884
Re: Pat Robertson: Raving Psychotic Does It Again

If you think Pat Robertson is loony, he cannot hold a candle to Minister Louis Farrakhan.

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 03-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Phinnly Slash Buster's Avatar
Phinnly Slash Buster Phinnly Slash Buster is offline
"You will respect my authority!"
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,402
Re: Pat Robertson: Raving Psychotic Does It Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleOne
If you think Pat Robertson is loony, he cannot hold a candle to Minister Louis Farrakhan.
Touché, but stupid is so very hard to quantify. In just a few short weeks posters at this board have found several people vying for the 'Forrest Gump Trophy’.
It could be amusing to lock these two up in the same padded cell though.
I would pay to see that.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GOP Raving Criminal Psychopath Of The Week dchristie Political Chat 0 03-27-2013 08:28 PM
Glen Beck: A Flaming Psychotic Asshole dchristie Political Chat 103 03-09-2010 04:38 AM
Pat Robertson David Ben-Ariel Religious Scams 6 02-22-2009 09:12 AM
Olbermann the raving idiot Grim17 Political Chat 4 11-13-2008 06:36 PM
what do non-psychotic McCain followers think lisan23 Political Chat 27 10-07-2008 05:04 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.