report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2005, 01:22 PM
I am new at Scam.com

found one that isn't a scam!!

on a positive note...

my sister told me about a website that has a free keno-style lottery that is not a scam

take a look at vip.madebig.com

have fun! :)

Old 05-18-2005, 12:41 PM
Newbie Member

Re: found one that isn't a scam!!

Quote from Madebig.com: "Trademarks, service marks, logos, and/or domain names (including, without limitation, the individual names of retailers) are the property of their respective owners, who have NO ASSOCIATION with or make any endorsement of the products or services provided by Madebig.com"

This may not be a scam, but unless you read the fine print you may very well believe they are using these companies names with permission. this is deceptive, it gives people a false sence of security thinking they are doing business with a reputable company they have trusted for years. All of my anti spyware programs see madebig.com as a potential threat. Don't you think that right there says something in itself?

Don't be a mark!!

Old 03-08-2006, 05:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

TMII or MADEBIG.COM

Anyone Here Deal With Or Hear Of These Company's? Seems Like It Is A Pyramid Scam Of Some Sort.... I Have Been Approached By Some Friends Who Are Trying To Get Me Into It... Any Knowledge Or Input?

Old 04-10-2006, 11:26 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: TMII or MADEBIG.COM

Hi!

Actually my aunt told me about MadeBig 2 months ago. I researched everything and just got into it myself. Its not a scam. Its gonna be the next big thing on the internet. People can go there and shop at the stores that they like such as Target, Walmart, etc. and earn rewards for doing so. You should get back to your family memeber and take a look at the whole business and the compensation. Especially before its announced to the public!

Old 06-18-2006, 07:34 PM
mlm truth seeker

TO ALL OUT THERE INTO TMII, MADEBIG, APROVENSYSTEM, LIBERTYLEAGUE, DEFYAGING. These are internet scams and should be avoided at all costs. Do NOT BELIEVE THE HPYE OF THE NEXT BIG THING ON THE INTERNET. tmii wants you to get your family in BECAUSE THEY KNOW TOTAL STRANGERS WILL QUESTION THE LIE. Do NOT BELIEVE tom leblanc he is into many mlm scams. One of them as of 25 May 06 (libertyleague.com) is being prosecuted by the state of Arizona for LYING TO PEOPLE TO GET THEIR MONEY. These people are all associated with tom leblanc, richie roane, terry lussier, john langdon, karla roth. They are being paid to spread the scam and lie about shopper sales. This thing is the BIGGEST LIE ON THE INTERNET RIGHT NOW. The shopper sales that tmii is selling to TMII AGENTS is a joke and only a handful of people will ever make any money from them. There are over 20000 TMII agents. All tmii has done is make a website and join affiliate programs through stores like Walmart (WHICH IS FREE ) AND THEN TURN AROUND AND SELL THAT SAME THING FOR 53\249\749 DOLLARS to unsuspecting people. THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE ARE GIVING UP THIS MONEY SO EASILY IS BECAUSE THEY KEEP HARPING ON THE LIE ABOUT MADEBIG BEING AS BIG AS GOOGLE AND ONCE THE MAGICAL LAUNCH HAPPENS THE TMII AGENT WILL HAVE A BIG RESIDUAL INCOME FOR THE REST OF HIS/HER LIFE. IT IS A LIE/SCAM. If you have already signed up it is not too late. You can call your credit card company and get a refund onto your credit card. DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY IT IS NOT RIGHT.

MLM TRUTH SEEKER

Old 07-05-2006, 04:45 PM
mlm truth seeker

TMII has come out with a new SCAM TO GET YOU TO JOIN. Because of all my posts on the internet, they are now letting people join for free until four weeks after the magical launch of the NEXT BIG LIE ON THE INTERNET. Do not get in. THESE PEOPLE richie roane, terry lussier, john langdon, karla roth are ALL LIARS AND INTERNET THIEVES. The bottom line is they will destroy your family. THEY COULD CARE LESS. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS GETTING MORE MONEY. THIS THING IS THE BIGGEST CON ON THE INTERNET. FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALREADY JOINED AND GIVEN MONEY (and you are not a socalled beta-agent) CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK. This will trigger the bank to investigate the SCAM. color=Yellow

Old 07-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Newbie Member

Surely you cannot think companies as huge as Walmart with their corporate attorneys would allow their companies to be attached to something thats a supposed scam as you say. Also, yes, Walmart.com is a free site to shop from but it doesnt pay you rebates to do so.
And I really doubt you have the "power" to have caused TMII to institute the beta agent program. This had nothing to do with you and your posts, scammers give NOTHING away for free, thats for sure, and this is definitely a no strings attached free offer with no obligation.
There are plenty of scams out there thats for sure and people should be very cautious,
madebig.com and TMII however, is not one of them.

Old 07-05-2006, 11:28 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I'm always amazed at someone who makes accusations about people with no basis and hides behind a name using the word "truth" in it. Are we going to see apologizes after TMII / MadeBig are successful and we see that what is being proposed by them comes true. I guess not, these "everythings a scam people" will move on to bad mouth someone else. I would say that if $200.00 or $700.00 is your life savings and you want a 100% guarantee then put it back under your bed and sleep on it and watch life pass you by. If you want a future then join as a beta member (FREE) and do something with your life. Have a great day. glzbiz P.S. suzyq1, don't try using logic on these naysayers, It only confuses them.

Old 07-06-2006, 12:11 AM
Diamond Member

Their lotto is scam www.lottalottos.com I would not expect anything more from their other "serivces".

Old 07-15-2006, 02:25 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have heard about Made BIG and TMII. In fact I have had it shoved down my throat at work. I can't believe how gullible some people can be.

Oh TMII/Made Big is successful and legitimate. Yes they are successful because the brainwash people that have no common sense. They get all you poor saps to hand out your money and get some other sap to hand you their money which in turn they take most of.

Get real. "A PYRAMID SCAM is A PYRAMID SCAM"

Getting RICH ( Richie Roane)

making out ok (his friends) making out ok (his friends)
getting some bread crumbs getting some bread crumbs
GETTING TOTALLY TOOK (YOU) GETTING TOTALLY TOOK (YOU)

If you people believe in him so much why don't you try checking him out? Call you state attorney general. What can it hurt he is legimate right.
Read about pyramid scams. Can you honestly answer no to everything that would make this a pyramid scam. I hope what you make in money is enough to pay back your friends and to bail you out when this whole thing falls apart. Did you ever hear the saying **** rolls down hill?

Old 07-15-2006, 02:42 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by glzbiz
I'm always amazed at someone who makes accusations about people with no basis and hides behind a name using the word "truth" in it. Are we going to see apologizes after TMII / MadeBig are successful and we see that what is being proposed by them comes true. I guess not, these "everythings a scam people" will move on to bad mouth someone else. I would say that if $200.00 or $700.00 is your life savings and you want a 100% guarantee then put it back under your bed and sleep on it and watch life pass you by. If you want a future then join as a beta member (FREE) and do something with your life. Have a great day. glzbiz P.S. suzyq1, don't try using logic on these naysayers, It only confuses them.

I will definately apologize if this turns into something big huge and great but are you going to admit how stupid you are when it falls apart? Are you going to pay back all your friends and family that you suckered into joining you? I myself am always amazed that someone like you can preach that this is so wonderful. Where is your proof? Have you made a little money off from someone that is even dumber then you? Is that your proof. Wait until this launch does happen.(If in fact it ever does) You are going to see that the only money you are going to make is off from the poor sap you con. I myself think more of my family and friends then that. But hey however you choose to treat the people you care about is fine with me. So tell me what have you got from your 700 or how much ever you have contributed? Just a % of what you got your friends and family to join for right? You are stealing from your own friends and family. I think that makes you a thief. Hope your not a christian or anything as that is breaking one of the 10 commandments. You know though shall not steal. Have a great day. I hope you can still sleep at night when you realize what a fool you have been.

P.S you are the one that is confused.

Last edited by SomePeopleAreSoGullible : 07-15-2006 at 02:45 PM. Reason: forgot the PS

Old 07-16-2006, 08:30 AM
mlm truth seeker

Haven't you done your homework? Walmart offers an affiliate program (free of charge) to anyone that wants to join. Do you know that thousands of companies have the same affliate program. Do you know what an affliate does? Go to walmart.com. Go to the bottom of the page and click on affliate program it will tell you everything you need to know. All TMII has done is make a website MADEBIG.COM and join all these companies FREE affilate programs. Then they will get a commission from anyone that shops through madebig.com. Everytime you shop as a TMII AGENT/BETA AGENT they get a commission and give you a small percentage of what they are getting. As far as the NEXT BIG LIE ON THE INTERNET it is not going to be madebig.com. terry lussier/tom leblanc started all the lies on aprovensystem.com by comparing madebig with Google.com. You can't tell me you didn't join because of the lie about madebig being as big as Google or Yahoo.com. I have been slamming on the internet all the facts I have found out about the MADELIE SCAM. Search Google and see what some of my posts have said about MLM Scams/TMII SCAM. If you don't believe me check out what I have found out. You will see I am not lying. I have nothing to gain by putting what I find out on the internet. They get their shot at lying to people why can't I have my shot at exposing the lies. MLM TRUTH SEEKER

Old 07-17-2006, 08:27 AM

I love it when the most uniformed and ignorant people try to come across as geniuses!! I wish I knew as much as you internet know-it-all hacks! And when I see you at lunch, could you supersize that for me?? You've got nothing on Cliff Clavin!!

Old 07-18-2006, 11:22 PM
Newbie Member

I know for a fact TMII and MadeBig.com are not scams. The company stays afloat from the affiliate commissions generated by visitors on MadeBig.com, not from taking money from people.

If you made a bad decision and invested money in a scam so now you're a little butt hurt, that's not our problem. Many people have made decent money in this program, not just the presidential team.

Why don't you try out the program before you open your mouth?

After the launch proves successful, you can shove your foot in your mouth and get over the whole thing.

Old 07-19-2006, 01:50 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickOfIgnorance
I know for a fact TMII and MadeBig.com are not scams. The company stays afloat from the affiliate commissions generated by visitors on MadeBig.com, not from taking money from people.

If you made a bad decision and invested money in a scam so now you're a little butt hurt, that's not our problem. Many people have made decent money in this program, not just the presidential team.

Why don't you try out the program before you open your mouth?

After the launch proves successful, you can shove your foot in your mouth and get over the whole thing.
And when your friends hate you for stealing from them you can cry in your beer. I will buy you one because you will be so broke. I am not a genuis but am smarter then you.

Old 07-19-2006, 02:52 AM
Newbie Member

Heres the thing-- Scams are a hundredfold out there, and pyramid "schemes" are among the worst. I have never and will never be a part of something dishonest or crooked.
I however, feel this is completely different. Yes, it is multi-level marketing, but that DOES NOT make it a scheme or a scam.

The only people I have gotten involved in this went into knowing that yes there could be a risk, but there could also be a gain. No one spent one penny more than they could risk losing, even if they did lose it. I have already made back my $200 bucks in my own shopping so I have NOTHING to lose,
as is the case with the others I have told about it, that chose, of their own volition, to join. No one was coerced, or forced.
The rest of the people I have involved are beta agents who have risked not one cent--they joined free with no obligation. If they dont like what they see after launch, they simply do nothing and thats the end of it. So---I wont be crying in my beer, or feeling any regret, because I have done nothing wrong. And if this turns out to be as great as I really think it will be, then I will be all the more glad I took this "risk".

Last edited by suzyq1 : 07-19-2006 at 02:55 AM.

Old 07-22-2006, 04:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

My sister just tried to get me involved with this, and as many of you said, she couldn't explain to me "why" this was such a great deal. I've checked them out on the internet and found many articles, both pro and con. Just one thing bothers me......it IS true that BEFORE you can get any 'real' information from their website you must FIRST provide them with all of your personal information. Why? Moreover, my sister told me - quite proudly, I might add - that no money has been exchanged yet, and she's got until November to put up her $250.00. Unfortunately though, she said, "all they have is my SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!!!!!" She doesn't understand why giving someone her social security number - someone she doesn't know and has no legitimate reason to ask for it - is a bad thing.
So in summation, can any of you explain to me why these alleged scammers need your social security number and personal information before they give you information about their company?

Old 07-22-2006, 07:46 PM
Newbie Member

First of all, its not true at all that you have to give ANY information to find out more about the company.
And as far as the ss number goes, the reason that is required is that a 1099 has to be sent to you and the IRS for your earnings. THe rebates you earn even as a free beta agent counts as income.

In this day and age we all know how careful we have to be regarding personal info such as your ss number, but I have had no problems nor has anyone I know had any problems.

But the bottom line is, anyone can learn about and research the company without becoming an agent or giving any info. Your sister sounds a little limited in her info as she if probably very new at this. I would recommend getting in touch with an agent in your area with some experience who could explain anything you wanted to know. Trust me, its not a big secret.