report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2009, 11:22 PM
I am new at Scam.com

freedomathometeam?

So I found freedomathometeam.com on Yahoo hot jobs and I read their site and they seem pretty legit. I came here to see if anyone had experience with them--but no luck. Also they say that "There is no telemarketing or cold-calling involved with our company." which makes me wonder what exactly I'd be doing then..

Anyone heard of it, or at least know anything about it?

Old 01-24-2009, 12:47 AM

Re: freedomathometeam?

It's Ameri Plan. They offer discounts for medical supplies, dental plans . Do your research and find out if there is a sign up fee to become an IBO.

If they charge then don't join. I believe you can receive comission by selling the discount plans.

The person who buys into the program has to go to an Ameri Plan provider to get the discount.

Old 01-24-2009, 01:47 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
"There is no telemarketing or cold-calling involved with our company."
That an outright lie. From what I read from former AmeriPlan IBOs cold calling is what you will do the most.

Old 04-18-2009, 01:16 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bohobabe View Post
So I found freedomathometeam.com on Yahoo hot jobs and I read their site and they seem pretty legit. I came here to see if anyone had experience with them--but no luck. Also they say that "There is no telemarketing or cold-calling involved with our company." which makes me wonder what exactly I'd be doing then..

Anyone heard of it, or at least know anything about it?
IBO=Independent Business Owner--Been there done that, excellent service for those that need it, very difficult home business to make decent money in. A dear friend SRSD quit walked away wasn't worth all the time needed to really make a 6 figure income, RSD I walked away, after I found out to get to SRSD I make no residual $$ on the existing business my team of IBO's have to do to get me to SRSD. That's approximately 40 people I would get zip from. You pay $50 a month for sites and dental benefits, some sites are completely useless, and for the company to bill your members. DO NOT do advanced pay IBO's and members that drop off your team will make you responsible for the charge backs. According to an insider source AmeriPlan let all of the provider reps go this year. Another couple of sources in different states have had Government Agencies calling them looking for the Bloom brothers. It is an awesome service, however, there are better opportunities that will make you money ALOT faster. I found one and my account increased the 1st month of business. I will say this, thanks for the awesome training I'm using in my new business as I'm on my way to the Lexus Dealer!! What I do now is an absolute BLAST and I truly can't afford to advertise more than once a week or I wouldn't be able to keep up!!!
If I can help you in anyway feel free to contact me anytime.

Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 04-18-2009 at 01:42 PM.

Old 04-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Newbie Member

Hi there,

I'm new to the site, and I happened to notice your thread after I'd written my own!

A few years ago, I was a member of Ameriplan/FAHT and made it to RSD. Although I have no idea about the provider rep layoffs/Bloom brothers stuff, I can pretty much vouch for the rest of what ginger1000 said.

Ameriplan's benefits did save me a bit on the few occasions I had to use them, so long as I went to one of their providers. My earnings were always sent in a timely fashion.

Having said all of that, Ginger is correct in saying that it's a difficult business to succeed in. Anyone who tells you otherwise is being dishonest. I tried working with Ameriplan leads for a while, but most of those 'warm' leads ended up feeling like cold calls. Much of my recruitment came from message boards and the like. After a point, you rely upon those you've recruited for your own advancement, which can be stressful in itself. Overall, it's a lot of work trying to keep up, and (in my case) without pay adequate enough to have been worth it.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:44 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I love Ameriplan and I am with the Freedom At Home Team. There are no more chargebacks with us anymore, thank goodness! I can see how that would be a downer to anyone trying to make money. This business can be successful for you if you want it to be. The idea to owning any business at home is to be committed and be sure to devote yourself to what you want to accomplish! There is no end to what you want to achieve whether that is to make a little money every month or a lot. It takes time and effort, yes, but once you start making good money and establish a successful team you can live off of what your team is bringing in! Ahhhhh, residual income is great! If you want to find something that you can make tons of money off in a month or two then good luck! This is a great business to be a part of and I love my team! There is so much support and so many ideas floating around! The training site is excellent. Yes, it is a lot of information at first but unless you go all in you will never know how successful you can be. You have to want it bad enough.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:04 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
That an outright lie. From what I read from former AmeriPlan IBOs cold calling is what you will do the most.
Hi, I am a NSD with Ameriplan and I can tell you that in my team this is not the case. We do not do any cold calling at all. We market, prospect, and enroll if the the prospect chooses to.

I would like to tell you all that yes, all home businesses are not as easy as it looks. My success was based on what I was doing (staying plugged in, marketing, and getting up when I fell) and having a team that does the same.

NWM is not for everyone nor should it be. Yes, there are companies out there that are not legit and yes there are more people that quit then succeed.

I have worked very hard to get where I am. BUT-it was well worth it! I am not Rich but I do make a full-time income and I have been here since 2006. I make the same amount as others who work 40 to 60 hours a week at $15 an hour. That's not shabby!

You must desire change and have the ability to stick with it! Not all companies are good ones. Make sure to only try a company that has been around longer then 10 years.

Also remember this; What you read online is not always true. I could make a website right now that states that Mary K, McDonalds, Walmart, Avon ect did me wrong so don't go there! (Not the case) It is easy to be negative and try to crush companies that YOU feel did you wrong. Some people have the right to complain and others are just mad that they failed.

Take care!

Old 01-15-2010, 02:42 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I am with Ameriplan also and NO, you don't cold call anybody or telemarket. With Ameriplan, you have a home based business, and to make money with it, you must treat it as such. If you're not willing to be consistent with advertising and talking to people who have contacted you for more information, then this would not be the business for you. Anything worth having in life is NOT easy. People who did not reach their goals in Ameriplan will easily turn around after leaving, and give the company a bad name. That's how it goes with ANY company out there. $50 a month for everything we get is MINUTE and I'm glad that I can at least use what I get.

When you bring other people into the company, it becomes your responsibility to train them and be there for them to help them succeed. We are a company of leaders who have a lit flame of passion for helping people. If you're not one of those people, then sorry, Ameriplan is not for you.

The small team of people I work closely with are MORE than supportive and helpful, and the Freedom At Home Team is the most helpful team there is in Ameriplan.

I'm sorry others have had less than good experiences with our company. Can't please everyone.