report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2013, 05:43 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Daily Money Team

I recently began working for a group called Daily Money Team. No upfront costs, top- rated by the Better Business Bureau, etc. Seems too good to be true, however. Anybody know anything about this company?

Old 06-03-2013, 07:06 PM
Banned

Re: Daily Money Team

Are you referring to dailymoneyteam.org

If so, I'd hardly say they are "top- rated by the Better Business Bureau". This appears to be the company that is shown in most of the "Proof Pix" part of the website.

bbb.org/west-florida/business-reviews/marketing-home-based-business/lfk-products-in-sarasota-fl:
Quote:

Old 06-04-2013, 11:28 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Thank you. I don't really understand why BBB is concerned with the industry...any thoughts on this?

Old 06-04-2013, 05:44 PM
Banned

bbb.org/business-reviews/ratings;
Quote:
2. Type of business.
A business' BBB grade is lowered if, in BBB's opinion, the business falls within either of the following two categories:

>Types of business that, in BBB experience, are believed to operate in violation of the law or materially misrepresent their products/services. Businesses that fall within this category will always get an F grade.
>Types of business that, in BBB experience, are likely to generate marketplace concerns or a high level of customer dissatisfaction because of the inherent nature of the products/services offered. Businesses that fall within this category can get no higher than a C grade.
Per SunBiz.org the business was registered 18 months ago. A previous business registration under the same name and address (registered as a 'INC' instead of a 'LLC') filed on 23MAY2005 has a 'Admin Dissolution for Annul Report' on 15SEP2006. The company was dissolved by the State.

Per whois.domaintools.com/mycashparadise.net that one domain was registered about 18 months before the business (the LLC) was registered with the State. The other domain (the one you inquired about) whois.domaintools.com/dailymoneyteam.org is only 6 months old. They also own ~36 other websites.

The primary address is an apartment building or perhaps a just a drop box, so no real address.

The owner has a rather interesting criminal record to boot.
Afraid you will have to enter the name and do the search yourself at http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/criminq.asp.
Quote:
He was found guilty of 7 of those 9 charges, 6 of the 7 were felonies. The 'Fraud Swindle' and 'Fraud - False Statement' from 2006 were dropped. He appears to have been in hiding and in the county jail in mid to late 2006 until mid 2007 which may explain why he failed to file a annual report for his company (the INC) above.

But hey, he served his time, right?

Old 06-05-2013, 11:38 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Interesting....thank you so much for your help. I e-mailed LFK and they said that before they changed from being registered as an INC to an LLC, they had an A rating, and that the only reason they don't is because they haven't been registered long enough. Also I found out that Daily Money Team uses Free Treasure Chest Network (of whom LFK is a parent company) AND something called Instant Rewards which, according to LFK, is in no way associated with them. So that's interesting....a little troubling all the same. Huh. Not sure what to do.

Old 06-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisabeth1992 View Post
Interesting....thank you so much for your help. I e-mailed LFK and they said that before they changed from being registered as an INC to an LLC, they had an A rating, and that the only reason they don't is because they haven't been registered long enough.
The INC was dissolved by the State on 15SEP2006.
The LLC was registered on 11JAN2012.
That's a period of 5 years
The BBB only keeps complaints on file for 3 years. Once a business is considered 'out of business' by the BBB the report is generally taken down in 1-2 years. So it is rather irrelevant what their BBB rating was 6-7 years ago.

That's kinda like claiming you were a straight A collage graduate because you got straight A's in 9th grade. Of course you can't provide your 9th grade report card either. LoL.

The BBB uses a rather basic grading system;
90-100 -A
80-89 -B
70-79 -C
60-69 -D
59 and below -F

If you check the scoring system (this link again at the bottom, bbb.org/business-reviews/ratings/) you'll see this;
Quote:
2. Time in Business 8 to -10
All businesses start with a base score of 90 (a A- rating).
The 'Time in Business' can add up to 8 points and subtract up to 10 points from the base score.
So the lowest that area would effect the score would be a 80 (a B- rating).

Now look at the link again and you'll note;
Quote:
1. Type of Business 0 to -41
That can only subtract points from their score. Even if they get a 100 score in all other areas this area can take away up to 41 points.
Max rating in that case would be a 59 (a F rating).

Their F rating is due to the 'Type of Business' score.

Last edited by nomaxim : 06-05-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Well, it is good for me that I reported fraud on the credit card number used when "hired" by them.
One of their "free trial" offers for which my "sponsor" had me enter a credit card number has emailed me today that there was a problem with my account. This was after I had unsubscribed to their service for which I had agreed to pay one dollar for a "free trial". They billed for $29.95, they would not refund my card.
A second service for which I agreed to pay $6.95 for a product billed me $84.95 over a month later, for what their customer service said was agreed upon by me.
What a joke! How did I fall for this? It was just too good to be true! They just want your personal information. I cannot believe I was so desperate for a job that I allowed myself to be a sheep led to the slaughter.
By the way, another product, an offer for which I paid, has not been delivered to this day, 120 days after this debacle of giving my personal and financial info to this scam artist who signed me up began. And no, their website did not give me any "points" to redeem for a payment to my paypal account.

Old 06-26-2013, 12:47 AM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Quote:
I recently began working for a group called Daily Money Team. No upfront costs, top- rated by the Better Business Bureau, etc. Seems too good to be true, however. Anybody know anything about this company?
If it seems too good to be true.... it probably is...

Old 07-08-2013, 07:03 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Daily Money Team is not LFK. Daily Money Team is a group of independent agents that formed a team to make it easier to make money using incentivized freebie networks. Most freebie Networks, once you register they give you the link for you to make money but not much support. Daily money team offers coaching, mentors and assistance to help you in the process and many people are making money because of their help. The agents do not get paid to be a part of the team. it is all in an effort to come together and help one another and others. many get this confused with the actual companies that make the payment. Daily money team does not actually pay anyone. Again, they mentor and coach you so you can make money from home using the incitivized freebie networks they are associated with.

Old 07-08-2013, 07:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Daily Money Team has no control over what companies are on the freebie site. They are a team that coaches and mentors. Whatever network you signed up with needs to be aware that you had a problem with a company on their site so they can remove that offer. Many people report the wrong entity so nothing is done to correct the situation. When you register with a network you are not signing up for the Daily Money team. You sign up for that network. Once on the offers page you see a series of offers. Some are free some are not. When you choose an offer you are directed to that companies actual site. Once you are there Daily money team, nor the network you went through have control nor do they receive any of your information. These companies, such as Creditreport.com, pay the networks, such as Free Treasure Chest, a commission to help bring potential customers. These networks pay the independent agent what they call a "gift" which is a percentage of the commission that the company paid to them to assist in bringing potential customers. All Daily Money Team is, is a team of those agents working together to try to help people make money and provide a work from home job for people. They get a really bad name because people are not aware of how the process works. I have researched it all because I wanted to know how it worked. Read the FAQ's on the network sites and you will see what I mean. Therefore, if I need to complain, it is to and about the correct party so something will actually be done about my problem.

Old 08-20-2013, 11:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

DMT is a completely real and legit way to earn an income from home. There are 3 networks that agents of DMT work with, and there is unlimited training and support to help everyone be successful. I personally have worked with DMT for almost a year, and it one of the best things i ever did!!!

Old 08-25-2013, 08:52 AM
Proud Daily Money Team Member!

Whoa whoa whoa lets take this step by step...because it looks like the first few posters may not be entirely clear on what Daily Money Team/DMT is all about.

There are actually three components to this opportunity; DMT, just like nana_077 said is a group of independent agents that come together and share information to be successful. The creators of this group, Brent Miller and Will Sanders, have laid out all the information necessary to earn substantial income from Incentivized Freebie Websites, which is the next component.

Incentivized Freebie Websites, or IFWs for short, are websites that bring together many companies who are offering free and reduced trials for their products/services. The website owners get paid a commission from each company when a person completes a trial from their website, and they give a portion of that commission to the person that referred the completed trial. This is how the money is generated.

The last component is the advertisers that use these websites to get new customers. They come from just about anywhere, and no one actually has control of them. I say this specifically to SuperSalesGirl, because despite the negative experience I believe she would have been great with DMT.

I would like to say what happened to you is rare, but I can say that it is the exception rather than the rule. However, as long as you cancel on time it is the company that breaches contract and any charges are usually refunded by the bank/credit card company as well as any fees. Furthermore, if these instances are reported when they happen to the IFW, this can help because if the IFW gets to many reports, the company will end up being dropped by the website.

Daily Money Team is no scam, and neither are IFWs. In my first month with DMT I earned $942 using these very sites, and did not experience any charges for any of the trials I completed simply by tracking which ones I did complete and when to cancel before being charged, then teaching everyone I brought on to do the same. It may seem too good to be true but this is one instance where it is definitely not!!!
http://imreportcard.com/r/drknlvly6781

Old 08-28-2013, 12:24 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have been employed by Daily Money Team since Feb of 2013 and must say it has been the best opportunity I have been a part of in quite some time.Anyone who dismisses this company as a scam is very shortsighted and doesn't have a clue as to what they are talking about.
As stated,we are an association of independent advertising agents that work with 3 major networks-Instant Rewards,Free Treasure Chest and Our Loot To Boot.These networks work with an affiliate network that represents many well known companies advertising their products and services.

Anyone who has had issues with an advertiser, must keep in mind that DMT and the networks have absolutely NO control over how any advertiser operates.It is up to the individual to KNOW the terms and conditions each advertiser operates by.It is up to the individual to keep track of how long any trial "freebie" offer lasts and it is up to that individual to cancel the trail BEFORE it expires.
As mentioned any advertiser that violates the terms will be removed if enough complaints are lodged.

DMT is a wonderful organization of over 18,000 strong,DMT is a wonderful community that supports it's "employees" and provides it's employees with all the tools and training they could possibly need to be successful.
Anyone who did not have success as a DMT agent did NOT apply themselves and utilize the training and tools that were provided.
Scam??My rear end!DMT is totally legitimate!

Old 09-23-2013, 10:04 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello! I am also a member of DMT and work with the freebie websites stated in this thread. I have been very pleased with my experiences both with DMT and the websites and trial offers I've dealt with.

It is important for people to realize that "scam" is the most over-used and abused word of this century and many people are so quick to slam a company as a scam before they even know what they are talking about.

Of course you are going to get charged by the trial offer if you do not cancel the trial! One of the naysayers above even admitted that they were charged "after a month" of being with the company or service she signed up for. That tells me that she signed up for a 30 day trial, didn't cancel it and of course was charged according to the terms she agreed to.

I have found the only people who call DMT or these IFW's a scam are the ones who have not followed direction or who quit before they even gave it a chance.

I have been with DMT for one year and have always been paid correctly and quickly by the networks we use. As far as the BBB goes, I don't care what their rating system says. They are a BUSINESS just like everything else out there and companies can PAY to have their rating upgraded. That doesn't seem like a very trusted resource to me.

Old 09-23-2013, 10:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Btw, the offer that the supersalesgirl mentioned above that was supposed to be a $1 trial and ended up charging her $29.95 is for a program that offers an additional service for that price. Some of these offers do have extra items that you can purchase along with the trial. It is obvious that she didn't pay attention to what she had checked/unchecked on the sign up page and she signed up for the extra item. DMT and the freebie networks are not responsible for your mistakes. Common sense should tell you to PAY ATTENTION to what you are signing up for.

Old 11-03-2013, 08:41 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
You should check out my website http://www.workwithchantell if you want to know the truth about the Daily Money Team and Free Treasure Chest, one of the Freebie sites they are affiliated with.

Old 03-12-2014, 02:45 AM
Silver Member

It seems it is not accredited so I would stay away from it. Judging from the first reply of this thread then I would run.