report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2009, 06:42 AM
I am new at Scam.com

CLBOTPRO Craigslist SCAM

I bought software from these people and they charged me $233. The Software does not work and never has. They will not give me my money back!

The trial download works great but then once you upgrade the software it does not work.

BEWARE!

Bookmark and Share

Last edited by Cluser28 : 01-24-2009 at 06:51 AM.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:56 AM
Clbotpro

Re: CLBOTPRO Craigslist SCAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluser28 View Post
I bought software from these people and they charged me $233. The Software does not work and never has. They will not give me my money back!

The trial download works great but then once you upgrade the software it does not work.

BEWARE!
This has been resolved and refunded a long time ago

Old 02-04-2009, 10:34 AM
You should know when it's real

Well then why has the original poster put a post on here about it?
I would think that if they got their money back, then they wouldn't have a complaint

Old 02-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Clbotpro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkyparrot View Post
Well then why has the original poster put a post on here about it?
I would think that if they got their money back, then they wouldn't have a complaint
We don't normally offer a refund because we offer a full working demo version of our product. That way you can test it prior to purchase. So there should never be a reason for refund.

Old 02-04-2009, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbotpro View Post
This has been resolved and refunded a long time ago
Couldn't have been that long ago. Per the WhoIs info the website has only been up a little over a month.
Quote:
Domain Name: CLBOTPRO.COM
Created on: 31-Dec-08
Expires on: 31-Dec-09
Last Updated on: 31-Dec-08

Old 02-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Clbotpro

If you need help or have questions, you know where to find us. Thanks for all your concerns.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: CLBOTPRO *****slist SCAM

I can VERIFY, that this software and its developers are NOT scam, and NEVER were a scam. Here is the screenshot, so stop painting them in black colors and get alive!
Yes, i admit - they sometimes kinda slow on response and yes, its kinda annoyin..however, i am dealin with them since 2007, or even 2006 and i got HUNDREDS of emials so far from them. I usually deal with this guy Yuri, he always replys and gives me all info i want. Not only that - back in 2007-08, when CL was reorganizing and it was a nightmare to try to post there using this software (since the CL constantly kept changing IP verification, then CAPTCHA verification and so on), Turi was ALWAYS on top of it and helped me a lot, sometimes not as fast as i would love to, but eventually he always did reply. I think the maximum time i was waiting for his reply was 2 days, usually he responds within 1 day..
I d say, that in order for the program to work nice, u have to get few ad-ons, like captcha verification, auto scheduler and if you have a catch-all domain ( and i strongly suggest u do), then u should be juss fine. I just posted 49 posts on backpage alone in less than 15 minutes-it works perfect !!! Thanks, Yuri !!!
their website is www.clbotpro.com and Yuri's email is cap.sale@gmail.com .
Attached Images

Old 04-23-2009, 11:39 PM
Silver Member

sounds like a scam from Russia

Old 04-24-2009, 08:11 PM
Banned

so what exactly does this software do for them to charge over $200 for it?

Old 04-28-2009, 01:40 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampost View Post
sounds like a scam from Russia
for you maybe..i myself is russian, so what - am i necessarely a scammer???

Old 04-28-2009, 01:42 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymaker09 View Post
so what exactly does this software do for them to charge over $200 for it?
well, like i was sayin - for example, today alone i have posted multiple ads on backpage..CL postin, even with this program is still complicated. The main problem is - u need to have TONS of CL accounts in order to post with no problems on CL, i only have 5 (and i d say u need at least 100). Thats what i am workin on right now..once i get 100 CL acounts - i ll be able to post the same amount of ads on CL, like i do on BP right now:)

Old 10-09-2009, 03:14 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I purchased this program on Monday Oct 5th, 2009. Haven't heard from CLbotpro.com people. I've emailed. No answer. Guess what? No phone numbers to call! Nice, when they have my $500 bucks.

Old 10-30-2009, 02:14 AM
Newbie Member

been using clbotpro for a long time, you guys are complete idiots. its not a scam. and you nomaxim or whatever your name is. you are the whois retard of the forum. all you do is whois your azz off when everyone knows which ive said many times that anyone can enter anyuthing in as whois. and as for date, IF YOU CHANGE REGISTRARS OR OWNERSHIP, THE DATE CHANGES.

seriously, grow a brain enough of you putting down legitimate companies with your ignorant whois searching and giving people false information in here.

and the russian comment? wow, you really just embarrassed yourself with that bias comment.

this forum never ceases to amaze me. ...

oh and when something doesn't work, its usually USER ERROR and they blame it on the program or computer. try updated, restarting, closing and reopening it.

Last edited by elitebidder : 10-30-2009 at 02:34 AM.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I know there is no way to verify that I do not work for the company. But any way I have been using this product for about a year an a half and yes there are ups and downs. You have to understand this is a auto poster for several companies that post ads on the internet. They are trying to stop the program everyday. So is it going to be down time to time YES!. But anyway it can be very helpful. But it also helps to understand html coding. Just passing on some information.

They do offer a free trial. If that works then there is no reason why the full program would not work!

Old 12-21-2009, 02:06 PM
I am new at Scam.com

*****slist, Inc. v. LAWSUITS 2009 - Was Up?
*****slist, Inc. v. John Doe dba CLbotpro.com dba *****slistbotpro.com et al

John Doe dba CLbotpro.com dba *****slistbotpro.com
Does 2-25

www.rfcexpress.com/lawsuit.asp?id=50949

*****slist, Inc. v. Troopal Strategies, Inc. et al

Troopal Strategies, Inc.
TOM Games, Inc.
Joshua McClure
Suzanne Demere-Murphy
Timothy Taylor
Ryan Addams

http://www.rfcexpress.com/lawsuit.asp?id=50993

Old 12-30-2009, 07:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Troopal Strategies sucks too. Joshua Mc Clure is a greedy dude, a 1 man show.

Take your chances ordering this auto poster.

No one asked me, but my money's on CLAD. It's outrageously priced, but at least it performs.

Last edited by TroopalSucks : 12-30-2009 at 07:09 PM.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:42 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitebidder View Post
been using clbotpro for a long time, you guys are complete idiots. its not a scam. and you nomaxim or whatever your name is. you are the whois retard of the forum. all you do is whois your azz off when everyone knows which ive said many times that anyone can enter anyuthing in as whois. and as for date, IF YOU CHANGE REGISTRARS OR OWNERSHIP, THE DATE CHANGES.

seriously, grow a brain enough of you putting down legitimate companies with your ignorant whois searching and giving people false information in here.

and the russian comment? wow, you really just embarrassed yourself with that bias comment.

this forum never ceases to amaze me. ...

oh and when something doesn't work, its usually USER ERROR and they blame it on the program or computer. try updated, restarting, closing and reopening it.
ye i hear you, whois info means nothing and it certainley doesn't proof if something is a scam