report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2010, 10:23 AM
Gold Member

Re: I will prove 911 has nothing to do with Muslim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
No.
There are no subways in the desert.
(I can't believe I have to tell you that )

However, in Manhattan, there are subways.
(I can't believe I have to tell you that)
Did the nukes race to the subways?.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Not Banned Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ick3nin.vend3tta View Post
All the evidence which contradicts your opinion is a joke.

Dimitri Khalezov schools your ass all day long in nuclear intelligence.

Did this race through the subway system & devastate the surrounding area?.

Ahhh ya, pulverized into sand, ya fumb duck. Cannot your eyes see your own post?? All sand and no rubble. Damn, we should be dropping these bombs on EVERY muslim enclave worldwide. Would be a much better place.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:10 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Did the nukes race to the subways?.
Uh?

A nuclear explosion creates extremely high temperatures. Sand turns into glass. Detonating it underground at WTC, with subway lines and sewers running under it, would create extreme heat waves in the tunnels which would cause devestation all over the city.

The whole idea of a 150 kiloton nuke being set off in Manhattan without anyone noticing it is ridiculous, why even discuss it? 150 kilotons is ten times the Hiroshima bomb! A nuclear device of that magnitude is easily detected on seismic instruments all over the world.

Quote:
Fail.

Fine dust.
Hello?? Watch the pictures from GZ. That's not fine dust, it's rubble. What planet are you living on? This is getting ridiculous. Repeating "fine dust" over and over again doesn't make it true. Watch the pictures!

Quote:
To pulverize concrete & steel, you need nukes.

Repeating it doesn't make it more true. A falling building turns into rubble, just as it happened.
Have you ever seen a skyscraper being demolished by a 150 kiloton nuke? No, didn't think so. You have no idea what it looks like.

Try to answer my questions instead of repeating the same crap over and over again:

Why did they use both conventional explosives, many tons of thermite and a nuclear device ten times the Hiroshima bomb?

You have claimed there is definitive proof for all three... Not that I believe there is proof for any, but it's interesting to hear how you explain why all three was necessary.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Not Banned Yet

Quote:
Repeating it doesn't make it more true.
A liberal making that statement smacks of hypocrisy. I'm gonna have to save this.

Old 12-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Silver Member

Can we please save the speculative 'nukes' argument for another thread? This thread is about proving in the face of an enemy who will lie obfuscate shout and do anything but acknowledge the forensic evidence for what it is. these people would argue black was dark white. We will NEVER get them to admit the obvious, all we can do is persuade others to examine the evidence for themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danrush1966 View Post
Your proof is bull shit.

You don't show the South face of the building which was heavily damaged by the fall of WTC 1.

You did not mention the measurements the FDNY did with surveying equipment which showed the structure of the building as unsound.

You do not show the unchecked fires that raged through the building for hours.

You fail conspiracy ass hole.
You don't address the free fall or symmetrical collapses, the most BLATANT aspects of the fall of WTC7. You cannot, since once it is established beyond doubt 911 was an inside job the investigation has to focus on Benjamin Netenyahu's buddy Lucky Larry Silverstein - and what a can of worms that will open.

Lets say the South Face was critically damaged as you suggest. Why, then, was the initial collapse not towards this side? Instead it was a surgical removal of interior structure - before the walls collapsed

Old 12-16-2010, 10:45 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
A nuclear explosion creates extremely high temperatures. Detonating it underground at WTC, with subway lines and sewers running under it, would create extreme heat waves in the tunnels which would cause devastation all over the city.
Wrong. You haven't done the research.

Where's the devastation in this test?.

Quote:
Repeating "fine dust" over and over again doesn't make it true. Watch the pictures!
I am watching the pictures. Can't you see?, its not rubble, lol. It's dust. Building's don't pulverize when they collapse, lol.

Open your eyes. ITS DUST.

Quote:
Then why were the towers reduced to chunks of concrete and rubble? They were certainly not fine dust.
What a dummy.

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/dimitri...st-t21675.html

Last edited by $ick3nin.vend3tta : 12-16-2010 at 10:51 PM.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
You don't address the free fall or symmetrical collapses, the most BLATANT aspects of the fall of WTC7. You cannot, since once it is established beyond doubt 911 was an inside job the investigation has to focus on Benjamin Netenyahu's buddy Lucky Larry Silverstein - and what a can of worms that will open.

Lets say the South Face was critically damaged as you suggest. Why, then, was the initial collapse not towards this side? Instead it was a surgical removal of interior structure - before the walls collapsed.
A building will never collapse exactly as the conspiracy nuts wants it to colapse. A collapse can be symmetrical, it can fall in different directions, it depends on too many factors than you can possibly comprehend.

The fact that it didn't collapse exactly as you wanted it to collapse proves absolutely nothing.

For you to make any kind of credible case, you will have to work from the other end. Explain what kind of conspiracy is behind this and what kind of evidence you have for that conspiracy.

Blurry pictures of the pattern of the collapse is not a foundation for a credible conspiracy theory. It's a minor detail that might support a theory, but the theory needs to be there first and it needs a solid foundation in reality.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:59 PM
Gold Member

There was no dust?.

2:07

The towers were pulverized (0:43).

Last edited by $ick3nin.vend3tta : 12-16-2010 at 11:01 PM.

Old 12-16-2010, 10:59 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Wrong. You haven't done the research.

Where's the devastation in this test?.
The sandy desert is one thing, downtown Manhattan is something else. But a nuclear blast creates devestation on both places.

The devestation in the desert picture is obvious, don't you see the hole?

Now address the question about the high temperature of a nuclear blast...

Quote:
I am watching the pictures. Can't you see?, its not rubble, lol. It's dust. Building's don't pulverize when they collapse, lol.

Open your eyes.
Come on, don't be ridiculous. Rubble also creates dust, that is what flies around in the air and obscures the falling rubble. What planet do you live on? Haven't you seen falling buildings before? Every building I have seen fall without nukes looks like that.

The rubble was on the ground after the collapse for everyone to see. I can't believe you are trying to argue against this.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
A building will never collapse exactly as the conspiracy nuts wants it to colapse. A collapse can be symmetrical, it can fall in different directions, it depends on too many factors than you can possibly comprehend.

The fact that it didn't collapse exactly as you wanted it to collapse proves absolutely nothing.

For you to make any kind of credible case, you will have to work from the other end. Explain what kind of conspiracy is behind this and what kind of evidence you have for that conspiracy.

Blurry pictures of the pattern of the collapse is not a foundation for a credible conspiracy theory. It's a minor detail that might support a theory, but the theory needs to be there first and it needs a solid foundation in reality.
Can anyone else pick a single coherent point out of this post?

You say - find who is behind to prove that a crime occured. Is that logical course of events in an investigation? man is found with a dozen bullet holes in his back. Unless we find who did it there has been no crime.

You say - it didn't collapse 'how I wanted'. It collapsed how it did, let the chips fall where they may.

You say 'A collapse can be symmetrical'. OK show me a collapse where CD was not used that was symmetrical

Old 12-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
The sandy desert is one thing, downtown Manhattan is something else. But a nuclear blast creates devastation on both places.
No shit Sherlock.

That's is what we saw at Ground zero.

Quote:
Now address the question about the high temperature of a nuclear blast...
50 meters below the foundations under granite rock?.

Quote:
Come on, don't be ridiculous. Rubble also creates dust, that is what flies around in the air and obscures the falling rubble. What planet do you live on? Haven't you seen falling buildings before? Every building I have seen fall without nukes looks like that.
Show me an example?.

This is where you won't debunk the nuke theory.

Pulverised.

SHOW ME?.

Last edited by $ick3nin.vend3tta : 12-16-2010 at 11:25 PM.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
SHOW ME?.
Look at this... all dust! Must be a nuclear blast, right?

Another one... clearly a nuclear blast, right?

Even more dust flying here! Damn those nuclear scientists, blowing up buildings everyywhere!

Last edited by Kelderek : 12-16-2010 at 11:58 PM.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:05 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Look at this... all dust! Must be a nuclear blast, right?.
You are posting "explosive demolitions" right?, not collapses.

Anyway apples & oranges.

Can't you see the massive difference?.

0:41 - 1:35

Nuclear demolition info.

First link a must read.

Original Link: https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Nuclear_Demolition

Last edited by $ick3nin.vend3tta : 12-17-2010 at 12:09 AM.

Old 12-17-2010, 12:17 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
You are posting "explosive demolitions" right?, not collapses.

Anyway apples & oranges.
The dust comes from the falling debris, not from the explosives.
End of story.

Your link to a site about nuclear demolition might theoretically interesting, but it's just theory. It has never been used in real life. Nobody knows what it looks like on a picture.

As I already told rodin, the fact that the building doesn't fall exactly as you want it to fall proves absolutely nothing. Buildings do not fall the way conspiracy nuts tell them to fall, they fall the way gravity makes them fall.

Old 12-17-2010, 01:08 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
It has never been used in real life. Nobody knows what it looks like on a picture.
What we saw at ground zero on 9/11 was a nuclear demolition.

Watch the video & do the research, it all makes sense.

Everything was pulverised into dust.

The evidence is right before your eyes.

Last edited by $ick3nin.vend3tta : 12-17-2010 at 01:29 AM.

Old 12-17-2010, 04:09 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
That's is what we saw at Ground zero.
Show your proof! You have no proof!

Old 12-17-2010, 06:28 AM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

No nuclear device(s) were detonated in New York on 9/11/01.

Such a detonation cannot be hidden or covered up.

https://www.llnl.gov/str/Carrigan.html
http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...toring-nuclear

Structures store 3nergy. Not in the way a battery does... you cannot 'plug in' to a building and power your flashlight with it. Buildings store potential 3nergy. That 3nergy is released when a building fails/collapses. The result is what we saw on 9/11... lots of debris and clouds of dust.
The aircraft that crashed into the buildings did not have to melt anything (and they didn't). They just had to weaken the structure sufficiently to trigger the release of the 3nergy stored in the building. Gravity did the rest.

Last edited by PaulM : 12-17-2010 at 09:45 AM.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:20 AM
Not Banned Yet

I am convinced, every one of these conspiracy nutbags wear a hockey helmet all waking hours. Are there really retards like this out there in the world? MY GOD, double the ritalin you anti-social geek-tards.