report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2010, 03:48 PM
Banned

Freedom Wireless - Its too good to be true

Being a skeptic & checking this free cell service out. I was surprised to find out this is real.
They have a slogan refer 3 get it free. So I ordered the Sim Card, told my brother and a couple of friends, and they signed up too.
Now I am not getting billed. I paid $24.95 to register, $24.95 for the Sim Card. Now its Free, No billing, No fees. How do they do it?.
Taking a closer look I found they have hundreds of products that are free.
Either I have struck a gold mine or a scam!. Freedom Wireless could offer me GSM, Sprint, Verizon, Metro PCS service. I took the GSM with tethering.
Well I am Happy and have dial tone...guess that's all that matters

Old 10-15-2010, 04:14 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Freedom Wireless - Its too good to be true

Concerned its the real deal. I have free cell service as well.
I joined as a rep for $99. I can honestly say I think Freedom Wireless is a good Home Business opportunity. I received my sim card in 2 days and I get a good commission check every Monday.
If you want to get started give me a call 954-330-6939 or visit my site
a link was here

Last edited by Meri Widow : 10-16-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Old 10-15-2010, 06:47 PM
Silver Member

Concerned, you're not fooling anyone. You have been pimping these guys for months now. Question - anyone at liberty answer the phones yet when people call about their refunds?

Old 10-16-2010, 06:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

After a bump in the road Liberty is got things happening.
They have four cell phone carriers with plenty of plans. It's the only company that when you purchase one of their 300+products, you get yours free.
That means "no autoship". Very unusual in the network marketing business model. There are around 5 or 6 new products slated to be added to this platform within the next few weeks. The buy one and sell three is an amazing sales tool.

Last edited by scambuster : 12-16-2010 at 08:49 PM.

Old 10-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Banned

I brought a new sim card for $24.95 from the new GSM provider.

It was worth it, because now I am getting free...or no more cell phone bills.

That adds up $1000 + per year. I am saving a lot of money and the service is good.

Old 10-18-2010, 09:17 AM
Silver Member

Can you Liberty/WOW people confirm this info:

Randy Jeffers filed Bankruptcy Chapter 7 for Liberty International, LLC on August 20, 2010.
Case # 10-65095
The meeting of creditors was on September 17th, 2010
Only 3 creditors were listed, the same name with 3 different addresses:
TMobile, TMobile and TMobile
None of the thousands of Independent Reps that he owes money was listed as a creditor, or even invited to the Meeting of Creditors.
He filed as a NO ASSET CASE
His attorney is David Jacobson - tel: 503-588-0556
(Not Daniel Johnson?)

You can confirm by contacting:
Eugene Oregon Bankruptcy Court
Wayne Lyman Morse Court House
405 E 8th Av
Eugene, OR 97401
541- 431-4000
503-326-1500
The Trustee is:
Ronald Sticka
PO Box 10990
Eugene, OR 97440
541-344-0695

Jeffers filed as a NO ASSET CASE, which means that he is hiding all assets in order to weazel out of paying you your money that he owes you. Randy Jeffers is not even righteous enough to mention that he scammed thousands of good people out of thousand and thousands of hard earned dollars.

If 17'000 people were scammed out of an average $775.00, where is the over $13 Million dollars?
As you are aware, most were scammed out of nearly $1000.00 each.
Where is good ol Randy hiding your money?

What you can do:
Contact Kima@rsticka.com.
Kim is Randy Jeffers' Bankruptcy Trustee Ronald Sticka's assistant.
Send Kim an email.
Reference Case #10-65095
Let Kim know that Liberty International, LLC owes you money, and the amount.
Let Kim know that you did not receive a Creditor's Meeting Notice.
Request to be put on the list for further notification regarding the case.
Let Kim know that Randy Jeffers lied to you over and over.
Let Kim know any information that you have regarding any of Jeffer's assets, Liberty Freedom Network, LibertyKidz, YOUR MONEY, etc., and anything else that you know about.
They will reinvestigate accordingly.

Everyone that is owed money is a creditor.
Jeffers knows that he owes a lot of folks money.
Jeffers has knowingly withheld important information pertinent to his bankruptcy case.

Everyone that Randy Jeffers / Liberty International / Wow Mobile owes money should contact kima@rsticka.com and advise the amount you are owed.

Old 10-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Newbie Member

This thread is about the New Liberty Freedom Network. Not the old Liberty International.

To answer some points on the old company Liberty International

Randy Jeffers is not in Bankruptcy personally!

Liberty International operated 11 years prior to the T-Mobile/Wow mobile product.
Liberty International Never not shipped a product or paid anyone in 11 years of good business in the industry...that says something!

T-Mobile shut the phones off with Liberty International, not Randy Jeffers.

T-Mobile kept reps phone and sim money in escrow, and still have it. not Randy Jeffers

Liberty need to sue T-Mobile to get the Money back...no small feat taking on a 800 lb Gorilla, or even if it would net a return, get held money back after all the legal fees.
Suing T-Mobile is a massive undertaking and legal expense. It may not be worth it.

Blame T-Mobile! they caused this.

Liberty Freedom Network has 4 cell phone carriers now...not one, many new products, the company is better, new management, new customers support, new live chat, new tech support you can call in a instant...its like a total rebuild...now a well oiled machine!.
LFN is operating very well to many peoples surprise!, LFN have great phones, like Evo's, HD2's all the latest stuff, Unlimited Data plus tethering FREE, Great Corporate support, 2 day shipping of products, and pay checks every Monday like clockwork

No, people were not scammed out of $775, there is a One time $499 is a rep package or joining fee... that reps still have (its non refundable , they agreed to this sign up)...many did not even buy phones.

95% lost "free service" (Awhh) and a $25 sim card with the T-Mobile carrier. No "big" scam!.
Proactive reps Like me bought another sim card for $25 ...big deal!...did I get scammed...no!, I just bought another sim card from the new carrier.

Now I have FREE Cell Phone service...NO Fee's...Saving $1500 a year ! also I am still getting paid MONEY every week...I say its a great deal!.
The Opportunity continues...what I came here for!...This is Not a scam. I am stoked this is happening!
How can getting Free Cell phone service be a scam?, others reading this...come over to the new LFN and get Free Cell Phone service

What is a Scam and happening every day is:
"Other mlm wireless company's that charge back office/web site fees are scamming people every day!" . Folks watch out for these programs...the autoship / Office fees that never go away are the scam. These wireless mlm companies charge you fees for websites/back office fees of $39.95 -$49.95+ on top of your cell phone bill (they charge you to market their products!)...this totals $120+ month and they think this is a good deal !, then pay a little 1% residual, with qualifiers of 10 reps to get it...the billing of $120+ month is the Scam!.

LFN its all FREE with 3. LFN pay out more Money and provide Free service with No billing...No other greedy company would ever do this! That's why their reps leave and are not successful. before you join anything look at the mechanics of the program...not the hype like we have buildings and infrastructure.

Liberty Freedom Network don't charge these fees with 3. Not a scam program by any means!

The post I am responding to is just being crafted by the competition...who are upset that Randy Jeffers "did the right thing" and kept the opportunity alive!...if it was a scam we would not be here, or the new LFN providing a better opportunity than before. that took a lot of money and hard work to get were we are now...hardly a scamers prerogative.

LFN market over 300 products...just because one has a problem you don't trash the whole company, its reps, reps down-lines, organizations, hard work as well as on going concerns.
Reps were well communicated to during the T-Mobile problem. We were also told that things would continue, the opportunity will remain, meanwhile commission checks were paid every week!...again no scam!

The bottom line is LFN is much better than before, now 4 cellular phone carriers, new products, new websites, better comp plan !, giving more money to distributors !. again No scam!

Actually its better than any other wireless program out there...its FREE!
Plus LFN pay the most money out...

It does not matter what miss truths you can muster up as the cream always rises to the top...and the diligent people who look and see what LFN offer, are joining daily!

Folks LFN is the company to join...YOU MAKE MONEY!

Please understand the competition is upset that LFN is in the marketplace offering more. They feel threatened...rightly so!...expect more negative posts...it shows LFN are doing something right for them to waste their time and effort putting LFN down...its all they have, as their programs are not nearly as good.

Old 12-16-2010, 07:42 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybeingmanny View Post
Can you Liberty/WOW people confirm this info:

Randy Jeffers filed Bankruptcy Chapter 7 for Liberty International, LLC on August 20, 2010.
Case # 10-65095
The meeting of creditors was on September 17th, 2010
Only 3 creditors were listed, the same name with 3 different addresses:
TMobile, TMobile and TMobile
None of the thousands of Independent Reps that he owes money was listed as a creditor, or even invited to the Meeting of Creditors.
He filed as a NO ASSET CASE
The compnay filing this bankruptcy is "LIBERTY INTERNATIONAL, LLC" NOT "Liberty International, Inc".
This is not the MLM company.

Old 12-16-2010, 08:48 PM
Moderator Emeritus

C4A, Jeff, NSZ and Footer...all the same person. I banned C4A. Let the fool be a fool under all his names. :)

Last edited by scambuster : 12-16-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Old 12-17-2010, 04:41 AM
Certified Rottweiller Killa!

WOW!!! didn't took that long to figure that one out.

So long Corny Concerto, we hardly knew ye! (good riddance!!)