report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #19  
Old 03-22-2010, 05:27 AM
oldbuddy's Avatar
oldbuddy oldbuddy is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oregon USA
Posts: 28
Re: FusionCash.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by afunguy24 View Post
I learned about fusioncash thru anything4free forums. You basically complete offers in return you are paid $0.50- $3.00.

Fusioncash requires $20 cash out by check. It takes 4-6 weeks for check to arrive. Support is ok.

Offers don't often credit as is the way with a lot of GPT's. My experiece with fusioncash has been positive and while I can't highly recommend them I will say they are an ok GPT.
You need to get your facts straight. They require $25 to cash out with $15 minimum from doing offers and you can use check, PayPal, or Direct Deposit. They also pay bonus money for posting in the forum, getting referrals and their actions as well as paid to click and paid emails now.


Reply With Quote

  #20  
Old 04-12-2010, 10:11 AM
JacoS11 JacoS11 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3
Re: FusionCash.net

The site has offers to get paid to shop and play games online, whatever it means.

They offer to get paid for completing offers. I personally have registered with them a long while ago, and I was completing offers. I had to pay, as far as I remember, but was cancelling the offers I signed on to afterwards to get a refund. Fusion Cash paid me for completing those offers, in any case.

I do remember I was satisfied with doing it, but it was much of a hassle. I was glad to get something like $50 in my first day of doing it, but it takes much time and it's a pain to keep track and keep signing on and cancelling offers.

Usually, if you sign on to something you'd anyway order, it's a good bet, because you get paid back money from Fusion Cash for completing the offers, so at the end of the day you do earn from it.

If I remember well, they had also offers for getting paid for online surveys.

They were claiming on their website back then that they have over one million registered members and have paid out well over a million dollars in rewards, or close to $80.00 per person who were getting paid for online surveys or for completing offers.

I should go back and see how their site is doing nowadays.

I was sharing my story on how [link removed by mod]i got paid from this company for completing offers online - here[/url].


Last edited by No_Moron_Here : 04-12-2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: remove link
Reply With Quote

  #21  
Old 11-02-2010, 05:40 AM
LuLuLuLu LuLuLuLu is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9
Re: FusionCash.net

They are not a scam, and are a scam, depending on who you talk to. There are so many offers and surveys you don't get credit for, and they won't do anything about it. you can send support tickets out the wazoo and still no satisfaction getting credit. you can spend hours doing surveys and not get credit at all. It's hit or miss.

Their admin people are rude also, and play favorites. They have a habit of blowing you off when you send support tickets. After 5 years, there is still a ton of mistakes made.

you can make some money, but they put you through some real frustrating hassles.

The old Budy on here is their spoke person, so he's going to say nothing but good about them. Hes one of their favorites, but he's out to make money for himself by getting you referred through him. He was hired by them to do all their training videos to suck you in.

And hey old Budy, get your facts straight and quit trying to troll for this website on a scam site.




Last edited by LuLuLuLu : 11-02-2010 at 05:44 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #22  
Old 11-08-2010, 09:59 AM
oldbuddy's Avatar
oldbuddy oldbuddy is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oregon USA
Posts: 28
Re: FusionCash.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLuLuLu View Post
They are not a scam, and are a scam, depending on who you talk to. There are so many offers and surveys you don't get credit for, and they won't do anything about it. you can send support tickets out the wazoo and still no satisfaction getting credit. you can spend hours doing surveys and not get credit at all. It's hit or miss.

Their admin people are rude also, and play favorites. They have a habit of blowing you off when you send support tickets. After 5 years, there is still a ton of mistakes made.

you can make some money, but they put you through some real frustrating hassles.

The old Budy on here is their spoke person, so he's going to say nothing but good about them. Hes one of their favorites, but he's out to make money for himself by getting you referred through him. He was hired by them to do all their training videos to suck you in.

And hey old Budy, get your facts straight and quit trying to troll for this website on a scam site.
Who Has Their Facts Wrong?

The only thing that makes me a spokesperson is they saw some of my videos and hired me to make some for them. They paid me exactly as agreed and right on time, but what has that got to do with anything?

Of course I am out to make money for myself, why else would I be on there? I'm not sucking anyone in, if I did they would never be active and I wouldn't make anything from it anyway. What I do is tell the truth about what is there, so they know what to expect and will be active. I have NEVER been paid a single penny more for bringing in referrals than anyone can and yes I have made thousands of dollars doing it. I am HYPER active about Fusioncash only because they pay me well, just like they do ANYONE who puts forth as much effort as I do.

If anything is a scam, it's the people who make the offers, NOT Fusioncash. They only pay us if they get paid, what's wrong with that?They have very little control over what happens once you click on the offer, that's all up to each individual offer. If you learn the ropes, you can pick and chose which ones you want to try and skip the rest. I don't mind admitting that most of the money I make on there is bonuses for referrals, but anyone else has the same opportunity.

I have been earning online going on my eleventh year and not ONE other program is higher on my list, but it's only because they deserve to be there. EVERY SINGLE TIME I have contacted support about anything, I got a prompt response and was NEVER treated rudely. Could that have anything to do with how I approached them?

Sure there are lots of people who don't like Fusioncash for one reason or another, but my bet is the main reason is they simply don't try to make it work, because it does.

Reply With Quote

  #23  
Old 11-09-2010, 02:28 PM
LuLuLuLu LuLuLuLu is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9
Re: FusionCash.net

oldbuddy, you do have websites where you suck people in to get referred by you by Fusion Cash, and other websites, so you can reap the benefts of other poeples work.

You even admit Fusion Cash paid you for your videos you made for them, and you get paid for extra for other things.
I have no dubt you get responses for your support inqurys. Your their golden child.

A lot of my friends have gotten suck into a lot of your pyramid schemes on other websites also, and i'm in the business of pulling them away from you, mr con man.

Answer me this, anybody can go on these websites all by themselves and dont have to go through you? Isnt that true? But you trap them into thinking they should go through you to get accepted? To me that's building your income off of othe people to line your own pockets.

I know someone on Fusion Cash right now that hardly ever get credit for a lot of their input on there. To me thats just not fair. You give the argument that they get paid when Fusion Cash gets paid. How come other web sites show credit right away?

Reply With Quote

  #24  
Old 11-09-2010, 07:09 PM
katiescorner's Avatar
katiescorner katiescorner is offline
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,786
Re: FusionCash.net

Lulu Im a little confused personally.. What do you mean he has websites that "suck people in"? I have known oldbuddy from other sites for years and he has always been upfront and honest in his claims.

I personally click on the website he has in his signature here to give you the benefit of the doubt but all I found regarding fusioncash was his saying that he used one program to get referrals and that he wasn't using that program anymore and uses his own website now. So I don't see how your claims are founded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLuLuLu View Post
oldbuddy, you do have websites where you suck people in to get referred by you by Fusion Cash, and other websites, so you can reap the benefts of other poeples work.

You even admit Fusion Cash paid you for your videos you made for them, and you get paid for extra for other things.
I have no dubt you get responses for your support inqurys. Your their golden child.

A lot of my friends have gotten suck into a lot of your pyramid schemes on other websites also, and i'm in the business of pulling them away from you, mr con man.

Answer me this, anybody can go on these websites all by themselves and dont have to go through you? Isnt that true? But you trap them into thinking they should go through you to get accepted? To me that's building your income off of othe people to line your own pockets.

I know someone on Fusion Cash right now that hardly ever get credit for a lot of their input on there. To me thats just not fair. You give the argument that they get paid when Fusion Cash gets paid. How come other web sites show credit right away?

Reply With Quote

  #25  
Old 11-15-2010, 06:05 AM
oldbuddy's Avatar
oldbuddy oldbuddy is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oregon USA
Posts: 28
Re: FusionCash.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLuLuLu View Post
oldbuddy, you do have websites where you suck people in to get referred by you by Fusion Cash, and other websites, so you can reap the benefts of other poeples work.
This claim is ridiculous! I don't SUCK anyone in, they join of their own free will after they read what I share with them on my website. This is just plain old referral marketing and nothing new, there are LOTS of ways you earn from referring people to take some action,but they are certainly not wrong.

Quote:
A lot of my friends have gotten suck into a lot of your pyramid schemes on other websites also, and i'm in the business of pulling them away from you, mr con man.

Answer me this, anybody can go on these websites all by themselves and dont have to go through you? Isnt that true? But you trap them into thinking they should go through you to get accepted? To me that's building your income off of othe people to line your own pockets.
Of course they can go by themselves, but why should they pass up the chance to get experienced help when it doesn't cost them a DIME to have me refer them? NOTHING CHANGES on their end if they have someone refer them, the money I get paid comes from Fusioncash as a reward for telling them about the program. Yes I admit it does line my pockets very well, but I earn every penny of it fair and square.

Quote:
I know someone on Fusion Cash right now that hardly ever get credit for a lot of their input on there. To me thats just not fair. You give the argument that they get paid when Fusion Cash gets paid. How come other web sites show credit right away?
I know lots of people on Fusioncash that hardly ever get credit, but I know a lot more that love it. There are plenty of other websites that use Cost Per Action incentives to pay people, but NONE of them pay unless they get paid by the advertiser. That's just common sense!

I do appreciate your comments here though, anyone with half a brain can see that what I am doing is perfectly legitimate and you are just keeping it in front of them. It reminds me of the guy on the horse that fought windmills, you can never win.

Reply With Quote

  #26  
Old 11-21-2010, 03:23 AM
LuLuLuLu LuLuLuLu is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9
Re: FusionCash.net

Okay, so you admit they ddnt have to go thru you to join these websites. SEE! What kind of people do you help? Thata a laugh! You have websites that suck people in to join these FREE websites that go through you so you can make money off them. They don't have to go through you at all. I went to a couple of your websites, and see no offer of help from you for new people. They are worded liek a lawyers contract and designed to bilk people into thinking your the one they should go through. rubbish!

This website here is called SCAM.COM. Thats what i doing is calling a scam. Fusion Cash is a scam that they dont credut the people until they get paid (so you say right?) Where is the PROOF or NON PROOF if they get paid or not? Do the members see it?NO! There are other websites more honest because they credit right after you take a survey no waiting. So thats an untruyth you just said.

You are a con man in myh book, and your websites should be avoided. I'm listing what I see is a scam

thank you for insulting me that I have half a brain. I;m smart enough to stay away from your payramid schemes.

Yeah, keep on touting Fusion Cash that pay you for extra whatever, and keep lying to people that they can join free through you, but they could join through the website themselves free. Difference is, you make money off them if they join through you.


Last edited by LuLuLuLu : 11-21-2010 at 03:36 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #27  
Old 11-21-2010, 03:50 AM
LuLuLuLu LuLuLuLu is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9
Re: FusionCash.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiescorner View Post
Lulu Im a little confused personally.. What do you mean he has websites that "suck people in"? I have known oldbuddy from other sites for years and he has always been upfront and honest in his claims.

I personally click on the website he has in his signature here to give you the benefit of the doubt but all I found regarding fusioncash was his saying that he used one program to get referrals and that he wasn't using that program anymore and uses his own website now. So I don't see how your claims are founded?
since you say yourself youve known old buddy for years well that should be proof enough that hes legit right? WRONG!! Me thinks your just backing youjr friend. I don't give a rip if you think hes an alright guy. I think hes a con man and I can write this here because its a scam site about websites that are SCAMS, not a popularity contrest! He's the face of Fusion Cash and he endorses them to rip off people and his websites make people believe they should go through him for signing up. Fusion Cash has some real problems.

My claims are founded about Fusion Cash and how they favor him. His websites are NOT clear and straihtforward at all.

Fusion Cash rips off the public by not paying them for their work. Go read about them other places. I'm sick of him singing their glorious website that makes sure he gets his, but ripps off others, and hes party to it himself. Something is not right and I'll blow the whistle if you or he don't like it.

Reply With Quote

  #28  
Old 11-22-2010, 07:01 AM
oldbuddy's Avatar
oldbuddy oldbuddy is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oregon USA
Posts: 28
Re: FusionCash.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLuLuLu View Post
since you say yourself youve known old buddy for years well that should be proof enough that hes legit right? WRONG!! Me thinks your just backing youjr friend. I don't give a rip if you think hes an alright guy. I think hes a con man and I can write this here because its a scam site about websites that are SCAMS, not a popularity contrest! He's the face of Fusion Cash and he endorses them to rip off people and his websites make people believe they should go through him for signing up. Fusion Cash has some real problems.

My claims are founded about Fusion Cash and how they favor him. His websites are NOT clear and straihtforward at all.

Fusion Cash rips off the public by not paying them for their work. Go read about them other places. I'm sick of him singing their glorious website that makes sure he gets his, but ripps off others, and hes party to it himself. Something is not right and I'll blow the whistle if you or he don't like it.
I certainly have no clue why you are so against me, when all I do is try to get referrals for a free program??? How can that be a scam if you can do it free? How can you rip someone off when they don't pay anything to try it? I will let whoever reads your poisonous attacks decide for themselves, but I am sure not sending back any of the now $2,767 I have made there fair and square. I will be there again tomorrow and every day after that. You can hang out here all you want and all you will succeed in doing is sending me more referrals. Thanks!

Reply With Quote

  #29  
Old 11-24-2010, 12:28 AM
LuLuLuLu LuLuLuLu is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9
Re: FusionCash.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbuddy View Post
I certainly have no clue why you are so against me, when all I do is try to get referrals for a free program??? How can that be a scam if you can do it free? How can you rip someone off when they don't pay anything to try it? I will let whoever reads your poisonous attacks decide for themselves, but I am sure not sending back any of the now $2,767 I have made there fair and square. I will be there again tomorrow and every day after that. You can hang out here all you want and all you will succeed in doing is sending me more referrals. Thanks!
My attacks are poisonous? Because I'm warning people about a website that quite literally rips them off (not all the time, but a lot)? You are bragging about the money you made, and all the while lending credence that you have made that much. Not so much on your own, but off the work of others, which you so clearly admitted. That's a pyramid scheme. This is a scam posting site, and I'm warning others of a scam. Of course you like fusion cash because of all the extra you bring to them, so they kick back to you. Naw, I hang out at litgetimate websites that pay me the instant I finish a survey. That isn't fusion cash. You even admitted that there are lots of people on there that doesn't get credited. So what's your beef?

I don't think anyone reading this back and forth between you and me will get you more referrals. People are smarter than that. Why are you so hard nosed with me because I want to warn people to not lose time and money on a website that rips them off? Could it be that I may save someone from getting sucked in as your slave and makeing money for you? They can register for free at fusion cash.....THEY DONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH YOU!! That's what's really pissing you off isn't it?

Sure it's free, when they sign up either way, but you get money when they come in under your name right? You don't care it they stick around, get ripped off, or not, because by then Fusion cash has already paid you for a new person right? Your a con man man, looking to line your pockets, period!!

Reply With Quote

  #30  
Old 11-29-2010, 09:22 AM
oldbuddy's Avatar
oldbuddy oldbuddy is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oregon USA
Posts: 28
Re: FusionCash.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLuLuLu View Post
Naw, I hang out at litgetimate websites that pay me the instant I finish a survey.
I hate to break the news to you, but someone probably gets paid for what you do on any survey site. It's called referral commission and it's what makes these programs pay enough to be even worth doing. If you didn't sign up from a referral link, most programs either let the admin have it or pass it to another member, but someone gets paid for your work.
Quote:
They can register for free at fusion cash.....THEY DONT HAVE TO GO THROUGH YOU!! That's what's really pissing you off isn't it?
It doesn't matter if they sign up under me or anyone else, or even no one at all, they earn EXACTLY THE SAME, just like any referral based program. It's paying for referrals that get more people to try the program and EVERYONE makes more money. Without the referral program, Fusioncash (or any other program) would not have enough members to pay anything for long.

I suppose you think if I refer you to my favorite car dealer and you end up buying a car, I'm ripping you off because they pay me a $50 Bird Dog reward. Or for that matter, the salesman or the dealer shouldn't get anything either and it should all go to the manufacturer since they are the only ones that did any real work, right? Commissions and referral payments are all over and not just on the Internet. It's what gives people like me the incentive to work hard to find more people to try it. It's not any different than any commission based job and the bonus money I get comes from Fusioncash, not the new referrals at all. Fusioncash WANTS more people like me so they can get more members and are more than willing to pay for it.

Reply With Quote

  #31  
Old 12-04-2010, 02:51 AM
LuLuLuLu LuLuLuLu is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9
Re: FusionCash.net

I suppose my friends are a bit more important to me to refer them to a site that rips them off occasionally. That's what really makes me angry.

I don't mean to come down on you in particular, but you seem to have the biggest pyramid scheme going for Fusion Cash, as well as other sites. Yes, you are a big earner there because you have gone out and gotten people to sign up under you. Since you put it in Sales Commission lingo, I understand that concept. But......do you tell them that sometimes they won't get credited even though they work at it, that somehow there's no recourse except to tell the Admin of the site, and be told basically......too bad, better luck next time? How many people actually have stayed with Fusion Cash under you? Or your other websites you refer them to? How many times have you had to go out to find some other unsuspecting person to take their place?

I guess I have a problem with the dishonesty of it all. Like I said, Fusion Cash does play favorites, and does not credit a lot of times for the people's work. I can read their forum and the complaints are valid. Some peoples questions get answered and some have their complaints ignored. It's really not a fair system.

It's like a couple I heard invited their friends over for a nice dinner, and then afterward, hit them up to sell Amway for them. While they reaped the rewards of their friends work. Somehow, I have a problem with all those kinds of Pyramid schemes. To me, it's exploitation of your friends and strangers. Not something I feel comfortable doing. If you have no problem with it.....well..........

Just don't get mad at me when I recognize a Pyramid Scheme when I see it.


Last edited by LuLuLuLu : 12-04-2010 at 02:55 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #32  
Old 12-04-2010, 03:12 AM
LuLuLuLu LuLuLuLu is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9
Re: FusionCash.net

Here's something else: If you referred me to your favorite car dealer and he sold me a car, and kicked you $50 for the sale. A week later that car breaks down. How do you think my opinion would be towards you A ND your favorite salesman? Don't you think I would think your both in cahoots together? YES!

You wanted the $50 so bad, and you knew I could be ripped off, because you knew the downfalls and practices of the salesman beforehand. What do you care. by then, you have already received your kickback.

See what I'm getting at?

Wait, are you saying that even though I sign up on a website, you may still get the referral even though I didn't sign up under you? How honest is that? You still want to tout that Fusion Cash is legitamate for everyone? That they don't play favorites? Have you gotten people put under you that you didn't actually go out and get? Are you saying that Fusion Cash has put people under you, and given you the bonus even though they didn't actually sign up under you? Wow! You just proved my point of being their favorite. And that they do play favorites.

How can you say they are fair then? I guess because they line your pockets? You just proved my complaint in my first post here about you. No wonder you are always singing their praises.....you are getting kickbacks, even though you don't refer some people, you are getting paid as though you have. I guess we can look at you as part of their Administration then in a way. Right?

I hope anyone reading this is smart enough to see what's actually going on.

Do you tell people before they sign up that they can take a survey for almost an hour and never get credit for it? Happens all the time on Fusion Cash. They do offers and never get credited for it? Happens all the time at Fusion Cash. How about all the phone calls they get at all hours of the time of day and the overloaded spam from 3rd party websites that Fusion Cash has sold your information to. Where is the fairness? If someone wants to "live" on the website, they may make a little bit of money. But you don't have to do that right? Your money comes from kickbacks and referrals you did or did not get. Tell me the fairness in that?

SCAM


Last edited by LuLuLuLu : 12-04-2010 at 03:47 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #33  
Old 12-06-2010, 07:48 PM
oldbuddy's Avatar
oldbuddy oldbuddy is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oregon USA
Posts: 28
Re: FusionCash.net

You win LuLuLu, I don't have time for this.

Reply With Quote

  #34  
Old 12-08-2010, 09:39 AM
LuLuLuLu LuLuLuLu is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 9
Re: FusionCash.net

This isn't a contest. Just a warning for those who think the Fusion Cash site is all that......it's not!!

Reply With Quote

  #35  
Old 07-22-2011, 11:04 PM
garrettm4708 garrettm4708 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
Re: FusionCash.net

U guys. This is what I like to call not a scam but a ripoff. If u want to work for a dollar an hour this is for u. If not this is not fo u. It takes 30 min to take a 50 cents survey. Half of the offers u will never get credit for and most of them u need money or a credit card. U wont even make $5 a day at 2 hours. I promise. They may actually pay nut it takes forever and forever to earn enough money.

Reply With Quote

  #36  
Old 07-25-2011, 12:27 AM
oldbuddy's Avatar
oldbuddy oldbuddy is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oregon USA
Posts: 28
Re: FusionCash.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrettm4708 View Post
U guys. This is what I like to call not a scam but a ripoff. If u want to work for a dollar an hour this is for u. If not this is not fo u. It takes 30 min to take a 50 cents survey. Half of the offers u will never get credit for and most of them u need money or a credit card. U wont even make $5 a day at 2 hours. I promise. They may actually pay nut it takes forever and forever to earn enough money.
If someone could make $5 a day for spending a couple of hours, why is that a ripoff? They got free money, didn't they? Since I'm retired, picking up free money in my pajamas is not a bad deal no matter how small the amounts. After all the years since this thread started they are still paying me just like they said they would.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fusioncash.com, scam? JettaNyx Work at Home Scams 29 01-17-2014 11:29 PM
Fusioncash shawnzee Internet Scams 2 12-28-2011 01:29 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.