report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2010, 12:27 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Alive Max

Hello everyone, I confirm that the opportunity offered by ALIVEMAX is a real innovation in both its products and its marketing plan.
In less than one year, my team has registered its 8,652 th day since an active member of the 82 countries covered to date, and all quickly build an income-related individual effort.
The products are high quality and price of the most affordable market.
I currently covers the development Francophone, Africa and Europe and by extension the network effect.
The secret is to follow and help people move forward and have the motivation, because it is more important to keep the team active, rather than continually looking for new people.
I agree 100%!

Last edited by Meri Widow : 09-22-2010 at 06:31 AM.

Old 10-20-2010, 12:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I read about on this when I was reading my local newspaper online. A way to make extra cash from home posting links online....I went to the website & just as the add had posted the website also stated my only fees would be the shipping which would be under 3 dollars. So I typed in my info....my name, address&email the next info that came up was my shipping fees which stated was $2.95. I excepted, then I filled in my credit card info (note:the page that asked for my payment info was secure)
A couple weeks later (July 2010) I recieved my bank statement. There were 2 deductions from the website one was for $2.97 (not $2.95) the second one was for $149.99. It's now Oct. 2010 & I still have never recieved anything in the mail from the website.
If it isn't a scam then why was I charged a shipping fee & also $149.99?? I have recieved several emails that take me to different websites & every one of them want more money.
It's a complete SCAM right from the start.
Please be careful....I hate to even think about how many honest people have been robbed by this scam.

Old 10-20-2010, 12:28 PM
I am new at Scam.com

This info is so full of SH%% !!!!

I read about on this when I was reading my local newspaper online. A way to make extra cash from home posting links online....I went to the website & just as the add had posted the website also stated my only fees would be the shipping which would be under 3 dollars. So I typed in my info....my name, address&email the next info that came up was my shipping fees which stated was $2.95. I excepted, then I filled in my credit card info (note:the page that asked for my payment info was secure)
A couple weeks later (July 2010) I recieved my bank statement. There were 2 deductions from the website one was for $2.97 (not $2.95) the second one was for $149.99. It's now Oct. 2010 & I still have never recieved anything in the mail from the website.
If it isn't a scam then why was I charged a shipping fee & also $149.99?? I have recieved several emails that take me to different websites & every one of them want more money.
It's a complete SCAM right from the start.
Please be careful....I hate to even think about how many honest people have been robbed by this scam.