report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Science Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2010, 10:45 PM

Re: Kangen Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarivas View Post
Also see: http://www.chem1.com/CQ/ionbunk.html
By the way, how about independent performance certification by NSF (www.nsf.org)? Does it have it? Are drinkers of Kangen water drinking trihalomethanes, heavy metals, pesticides, lead, etc?
I was reading a little of the Ionbunk site and found it totally indifferent that what I have found with my water processor.

I CAN make the PH of water change in the machine, and the acidic or alkaline water comes out separate hoses, you keep the one that you want, dispose of the other in the sink.

I have tested the water with both PH meter and PH drops that change the color when you add drops to the solution being tested.

You CAN dissolve oil into water at room temperature.

You CAN sterlize with the 2.5 PH water.

Watch the demonstration video's on Youtube, search for Kangenwater7

It is a site that I did not create, or support in any way, never met the guy who posted this video, but find it extreemly interesting to watch the video's.

They show washing tomatoes in 11.5 PH water and the amount of wax or oils coming off the tomatoes. It makes the water turn a yellow tinge. Skeptical? Get some of the water, and buy your own tomatoes. Try it at home. Tap water? Nothing comes off. Kangen water (even 9.5 PH) the oils or wax, or whatever comes off, leaving the water a slight yellow color.

It is a repeatable test. You can even do it yourself!

If it was a scam, as many consider, then you could not repeat the test when you are the one buying the tomatoes at your favorite market, and using your tap water to wash the tomatoes, getting no yellow tinge to the rinse water, but after soaking them in Kangen water for 3 minutes, there is something left in the water.

Do a search for Kangen on *****s list dot com and you can meet someone who owns a machine, ask them if they think it is a scam. Ask them to demo the tomatoes, and bring a package from your local store. He can even use the tomatoes that you brought. Cherry or grape tomatoes work best, you can soak about a dozen in a little water, lots of surface area, compared to the glass size. Getting the pestisides and wax off the tomatoes will make it better for your family's health.

Homegrown tomatoes, that are not treated with pestisides do not seem to have that yellow stuff - so nothing ends up in the wate after soaking.

Good Luck!

I think that in 10 years many will realize that the benefits of drinking Kangen water include not aging nearly as quickly, but you will find out about that once you have aged another 10 years! Personally I am happy to use the water now. My proof is seeing my friend walk again.

My second proof is seeing another friend with another brand alkaline water processor see his daughter increase her health, and see her feet swelling (due to a paticular medication that she is on) the swelling has gone away within a week.

If you know anyone with arthritis, have them try the water and report back to you if they feel better.

Last edited by GoldenHVAC : 05-12-2010 at 11:45 PM.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Platinum Member

Your alkaline "water" is actually lye... which reacts with wax and oils chemically, turning them from oil into soap (your yellow stuff from the tomatos).

All the secret solution that you put into the Kangen machine to alter the water is is saline, which you can make at home from plain salt. Your machine splits the salt molecules into chlorine (acidic) and sodium (alkaline), moving one to one chamber and one to the other. It's an expensive brand name version of a device you could have bought cheaply at any number of stores, or even built at home.

Old 05-11-2010, 03:32 PM

Dear Professor,

The 2.5 PH water is not lye. Lye was made by running water through ashes, and it is not something safe to drink.

I can drink and gargle with the 2.5 PH water that the Kangen water processor makes. I choose not to drink the water, but it is possible. I do gargle with the 2.5 PH water on a regular basis.

The 11.5 PH water, I have had some to drink, but don't recommend it, because it is 100 times more alkaline than the 9.5 PH drinking water.

The 9.5 PH water has a abundance of hydrogen in it, and it will only stay 9.5 PH for a short time. After 4 hours, it will fall off to about 9.0 PH, and overnight will drop further.

I don't know why the 9.5 PH water works so well, but it has worked for me, two of my sisters, two very good friends of mine that have no need to lie to me.

If you don't want to try the water, it is your loss, not mine.

My only hope is that people stop thinking of it as a scam, because so many do benefit from drinking the 9.5 PH water. I was in a room full of about 2,000 Kangen water processor owners on Saturday, and all of them say the water is one of the greatest things in their lives right now.

Yes it was a training seminar, and Pat Boone talked about how well his grandson is doing, Dr. Shinya talked about how good the water is for his patients, and talked about his new book.

Have a great day!

Old 05-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Platinum Member

Of course the 2.5 Ph "water" isn't lye, you nincompoop! That's the chlorine side of the equation, hypochlorous acid. Related to what your stomach produces. Lye is the 11.5 Ph "water."

Old 05-11-2010, 03:51 PM

Hi,

The machine does not make lye.

Lye would be much stronger than what comes out of the machine.

It is water, and drinkable, even if not recommended to drink the water stronger than 9.5 PH or the acidic waters made by the machine.

Old 05-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Newbie Member

GoldenHVAC, what ProfHenryHiggins was saying is that the water contains NaOH. The machine seems to be nothing more than a deionizing machine which separates the postively charged and negatively charged ions. Doing the same thing a deionizer does except not removing the impurities. If you put salt (NaCl) in the water and separate it out, you get HCl in water and NaOH in water. NaOH is also know as "lye."

The water could be alkaline from Ca(OH)2 or NaOH or a number of other elements that were separated out using the machine. If you feel it is healthy then you could mix it yourself in water and get the same effect. You should only need the "enhancer" if your drinking water is too clean to allow it to work. Since you don't seem to have any problem getting the pH that high, you should probably have your tap water checked. Is your water well water?

Old 05-22-2010, 08:08 PM

Hi,

It is good to know that the water processor is not making pure NaOH that is also know as "lye."

I guess that if a tiny portion of the water is NaOH, it is not going to harm me when it washes my vegetables, or if I rinse my face with the stuff.

I am on city water, and live on a ranch with well water. I have used the machine on both water sources, and it seems the city water taste is better, so that is what I am using now.

I can also use water from my motorhome storage tank to run through the Kangen water processor. It does not matter if I use the city water from the motorhome tank, it tastes the same.

The city water is about 7.5 PH, while the fresh Kangen 9.5 PH water is about 9.5 as it comes out of the machine. After about 4 hours, the PH has gone down to about 9.0 PH. This is why they don't bottle the Kangen water, and store it for weeks on end. By the time you opened the bottle, it probably would be back to 7.5 PH, barely alkaline at all.

Did you know that there are so called "Mirical waters" in several areas around the world? Fresh water springs, and when you drink the waters, many are healed from what ales them? It turns out that many of these springs when tested turn out to be high PH water.

Good Luck!

Old 06-01-2010, 02:59 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I'm researching Kangen to see if it's something I want to become a part of.

I have Fibromyalgia, Restless leg, Chronic Pain Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue, Chemical Sensitivities, IBS...just for starters.

Iíve been told by Drís for years I needed to exercise to move beyond the pain of Fibromyalgia. But, how is that possible when I'm too tired to go anywhere? Or my muscles, legs, (calves, hamstrings, shins), feet, back, (Erector Spinae - [lower back] Latissmus Dorsi [Lats]), neck, triceps, ALL go into spasm just from movement? Or my body throws out toxins from ONE gentle workout when I have the energy, and then I end up almost bedridden for up to two weeks?!
I also wake at night because of INTENSE charley horses in my feet or legs.

Medications have only made things worse or caused more side affects!
I used to be a body builder so I know what my muscles used to be able to do.

Ever notice the people that say tap water is just as good also believe in Western Medicine? Most of the issues I have, are a direct result of medications prescribed by Western Medical Doctors.
When I started to finally learn about nutrition, (water included now), proper Chiropractic (getting my body in proper alignment) so my body could begin the process of healing itselfÖeverything started to fall into place.
I have been on Disability for close to 20 years and in the last 5 years I have taken my health into my own hands and have been paying out of pocket to get healthy. Itís finally happening!

I never expected Rome to be built in a day so when you are sick and been that way for a long time, itís going to take time find restorationÖespecially when money is limited!
If Iíd had money, I wouldnít be where I am now as I would have been able to afford what I needed, when I needed it and as often as it was needed. The process has been slow because I only afford so much each month.
Western Medical does NOT pay for what makes us healthier. Only medicates the symptoms that mask the real issues!

Back to Kangen, I've been drinking the water for a month and the taste is great. I'm feeling better and my muscles that were constantly going into spasms before have almost stopped.
Iíve always been considered "skinny" till the last year and a half. At 54 suddenly my metabolism wasnít doing what it used to do; burn calories! I was eating less, still TRYING to maintain activity and was still gaining instead of struggling to keep weight on!
Finally, Iím losing! So far 15 of the extra 40 lbs I put on, and I just turned 56.
There is light at the end of the tunnel!

Old 06-01-2010, 04:13 PM

Hi,

You can ask someone in your area for a free sample of Kangen Alkaline water. Try it and see how it works with you.

Other brands of machines use a mesh, that can cause problems if the platinum flakes off the mesh, it can leak titanium into the water if the coating comes off.

Kangen water dealers are required to give away the water (or lose their distributorship) so that you can sample the water and decide if you want to continue to use the water.

The water looses it's effectiveness about 24-48 hours after it is processed, that is why it can bot be bottled.

I think you will be happy with the machine once you give it a try.

Dr. Young writes in his book The PH Miracle for Weight Loss that being to acidic can cause the body to gain weight.

At least give up soft drinks, they ae very acidic, and artifical sweeteners are also very acidic too.

Dr. Barnard writes in his book that artifical sweetners are really bad for you.

My nephew noticed that he did not get muscle cramps once he started to drink the Kangen water. He works out 2-3 times a week - he is a fireman. So getting rid of the cramps can be a result of becoming less acidic.

Good Luck!

Last edited by GoldenHVAC : 06-01-2010 at 04:22 PM.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:42 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Kangen *****

Ok... here is the last I will share on this subject. I see someone above has brought up the physics "mentality" argument... :) too funny.

First of all I have Stage IV cancer... HOWEVER.

Yesterday, I went for my 3 month oncology appointment (normally 6 weeks but I wanted time to test). I wanted 3 months to test the ***** and I cut back on my other herbal regime. After 3 months my platelets were up 26000... my doc was amazed. I told him I have only drank the ***** for 3 months no other drinks.

As a result of my new numbers he downgraded my to a Stage II.

My white cells did not improve yet. The ***** works on what it thinks you body needs fixing first.

I have the printout from my doc.. this is no BS. He is going to start drinking the ***** himself... I like a doc with an open mind :)

So, do as you may but do YOUR OWN DD.

Good Luck to all...

Old 06-12-2010, 11:31 PM

Hi,

Congratulations on the h2o.

My doctor recommends it too, so does Dr. Shinya, who invented the coloscomy - however it is spelled, it looks at the large intestines from the insde.

My doctor used to be bedridden, and after drinking Kangen h2o for 45 days he was able to get rid of his wheelchair, and now does not need his walker either.

Good luck with your cancer, hopefully you will be first stage soon.

Fred.

Old 08-23-2010, 04:33 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenHVAC View Post
Hi,

Dr. Young writes in his book The PH Miracle for Weight Loss that being to acidic can cause the body to gain weight.
And Dr. Young also says that the Kangen ***** machine is grossly overpriced because it's part of a pyramid scheme structure. That's the first thing he ever said that made any real sense.

Old 10-13-2010, 03:17 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Here is some standup comedy I did about Multi-Level Marketing, Kangen Water, Monavi Juice, stuff like that. I hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q35jB0bDhcw

Gerry Katzman

Old 10-16-2010, 09:30 AM
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
Hi,

Congratulations on the h2o.

My doctor recommends it too, so does Dr. Shinya, who invented the coloscomy - however it is spelled, it looks at the large intestines from the insde.

My doctor used to be bedridden, and after drinking Kangen h2o for 45 days he was able to get rid of his wheelchair, and now does not need his walker either.

Good luck with your cancer, hopefully you will be first stage soon.

Fred.
I'm sorry to hear about the death of your doctor due to malnutrition. Good for you for looking on the bright side though. Dead people don't need wheelchairs or walkers.

I hope next time someone will desire to have food with their water.
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Old 10-24-2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
I'm sorry to hear about the death of your doctor due to malnutrition. Good for you for looking on the bright side though. Dead people don't need wheelchairs or walkers.

I hope next time someone will desire to have food with their water.
The Doctor is not dead, he still has cancer in his brain after 8 years, and is still walking well, does not need a wheelchair, and we just completed a 2,200 mile vacation in his motorhome. We went to Zion NP, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley, Canyon De Chelly, and spent a week at the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque.

He bought some new z-coil zhoes, and is walking much better. They have great arch support, and feel like you are walking on foam rubber all day long.

The Kangen water is what keeps me going !

Fred.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:46 PM
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
The Doctor is not dead, he still has cancer in his brain after 8 years, and is still walking well, does not need a wheelchair, and we just completed a 2,200 mile vacation in his motorhome. We went to Zion NP, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley, Canyon De Chelly, and spent a week at the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque.

He bought some new z-coil zhoes, and is walking much better. They have great arch support, and feel like you are walking on foam rubber all day long.

The Kangen water is what keeps me going !

Fred.
So... now this Kangen blesses ordinary tap water and turns it into a special holy water that cures all ailments?

And to think in the past people used to just sell it bottled as snake oil. Now they sell the magic snake oil tonic manufacturing machine! What a deal!
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Old 10-24-2010, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
So... now this Kangen blesses ordinary tap water and turns it into a special holy water that cures all ailments?

And to think in the past people used to just sell it bottled as snake oil. Now they sell the magic snake oil tonic manufacturing machine! What a deal!
Hi,

It is not "Magic" water, and certainally not any sort of oil either.

Just water that has been processed into a microcluster, and has the abiliy to help people survive.

You should place a add on ***** list asking for a free sample of the water, and see if you can try some for free. It really is good for you. Try it for a month, see if your aches and pains go away, if you don't feel 10 years younger.

I know that the doctor feels like he is in his 70's again!

You have to try it for yourself, as nobody else can convince you that it works.

There probably is no other way to convince someone about the product other than trying the water. I was convinced by watching my friend walk. Then I tried the water for about a week, before deciding to spend $4,000 on the water processor. Yes there are less expensive ones out there. Yes people drive a Kia and claim to be just as quick getting from point A to Point B, but if in a accident along that route, would you rather be in a Ford with a 5 star safety rating and all around air bags? Or a cheaper version that pretends to work as well.

For my health, I picked the machine that made my friend recover his health to the point he walked again. Now he is doing much better. He wants to live to 88, that is 4 more years. Who knows?

Fred.

Last edited by GoldenHVAC : 10-24-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Old 11-08-2010, 11:27 AM

This is my first posting on this thread.

All I really care about in a water purifier is whether or not it removes chlorine.

In my opinion, and it is only that, it is cholorine in our water (placed there by the authorities to kill bacteria) that causes much of the cancer in our society. Think about it. Chlorine is used by the authorities to kill life (bacteria). It can't be good for us no matter how you look at it.

That said, ALL purifiers you see in Home Depot, for instance, only state, at best, "removes taste" of chlorine, or something of the sort.

So, does anybody know what percentage of chlorine the Kangen machine is supposed to remove? If it removes all of it, and that fact is provable, I will buy one and maybe start selling them.

AI