report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2009, 06:57 AM
Cranky Old Fart

Re: Chris Campbell's Latest Scam ...

I just followed that link SBM gave for the pizza boy club and put in some bullshit information to get into the site.

Hilarious!

Here's a photo butt boy gives of his house...

Must have been taken at an open house somewhere. Seems the furniture is missing.

The photo and caption for the bathroom is an eyeopener...

The master bath is HUGE... and pretty nice! Super Relaxing!

HUGE! I think Chris and Matt would have a hard time squeezing into that tub. Looks more link a sink.

Old 05-04-2009, 08:26 PM
Newbie Member

Re: LEGIT! need a few bucks?

site looks lame. i'm an affiliate of some of chris' products, and this doesn't look like the kinda stuff he puts together. i registered for free to see what was up, and got an email from 'matthew jay'... as the owner. whomever that is. apparently its just someone hiding behind chris' identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdanielnc89 View Post
Want to see how a brand new marketing technique made two college drop outs over $100,000 in less than 6 months?

If You Can Spare us a few minutes right now, we will teach you how to earn more money than any job ever will provide you (unless you are the president). We will show you video proof from the previous three years as well as bank statements. Plus Even Give You LIFETIME FREE Access To Our Online Member Back Office!

Pizza Boy Club is a great way to make money online. It's 100% accurate, and you have to make NO CONTACTS. You just have to advertise.

Imagine making $1600 -$5000 a week. How would that change your weekly lifestyle? What about just $1000 a week? The point I'm trying to get across to you is, you can make however much money you want if you know how! No matter how much money you want to make, we can show you how to make it!

You won't regret it. I PROMISE!!!

This opportunity is a fantastic way to earn extra money. You can even make this your every day job. Chris, and all of his people have. Just be sure to read it and don't worry about second guessing it. That happens, we all have been screwed over in marketing online. This is probably the best, most recent legit thing. It's fantastic. Be sure to check out [link removed by Mod]you will thank me later!

By clicking this link it gets you a free account into the member's back office and you can start earning commisions as a free member.

Old 05-05-2009, 06:07 AM
Toolman

I hate to say it, but I'm a victim of the Chris "A..hole" Campbell scam and his butt buddy Ty. I was in a vulnerable stage a couple of years ago and paid the $3,000 to join Global Resort Network. What a mistake I made. Now out of $3,000 but much more knowledgeable of how these scams work and how to advertise on the internet. Which can also be another scam, but that's a different subject.

Don't ever get involved with anything that has Ty or Chris's names attached to them. I made no money from their program. It's a waste of money and time.

Old 05-10-2009, 01:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Pizza Boy Club

Hello all and i'm new here and but not to new to mlm or internet,i'm currently involved with the PizzaBoyClub which is a group of guys who pooled their resources to get started or teamed up if u will,to make it in this crazy world of online marketing. If anyone would like a team approach or serious help with their online experience check out my website at [url redacted by grumpy moderator] the newest addition to the club is a great Cash Gifting Program,a LEGAL one that explains all of what u do and get and what u don't have to do up front so u get a good team experience,so why not take a look and see for yourself. Theres no one ups or rebuyins like most other gifting programs out there,i no i've been in a couple already and this is by far the best i seen so far.

Last edited by Soapboxmom : 05-10-2009 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Please keep self-promotion links and contact information in your signature only. Thank you!

Old 05-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Platinum Member

I get the e-mails from the pizza boy crowd. You really don't want me to tell you what I really think of this scam.

Cash gifting you say???? It is never legal! I will let the other scambusters here finish you off! You are fixin' to be hamburger meat. Welcome to the fray!

Soapboxmom

Old 05-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Pizza Boy Club

Cash gifting - not legal no matter how you slice it.
Sale of unregistered securities is just the beginning of your worries, along with gambling and lottery laws. It gets worse from there.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:44 AM
Toolman

Re: Pizza Boy Club

Wealthathome; you fool. do you really think that we're going to fall for your scam. Cash gifting is illegal anyway you slice it. Don't even try that with me. I'm way to smart for your antics.

Old 08-09-2009, 08:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Campbell the pizza boy turned guru?

Hi everyone. I stumbled upon Chris Campbell on youtube. Watched his vids where he shows off his mustang, Viper, and Caddy. Came on this site and found some amusing threads on him.

Went over to mycelebritylifestyle, and was a little confused. Called the # provided and talked to Chris. He seems so sure that anyone can succeed with this program!

Does anybody know if this mycelebritylifestyle thing is actually legit?

Old 08-10-2009, 06:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Seems alot of tire kickers in here as for the cash gifting IRS Pub.950,will put all your so called crapping replies to shame it states cash gifting is legal but none of you even looked at it.,let alone tried the program gotten 3 gifts myself so far and loved each one so keep on with the hating cause thats all u do,as for his new venture havent tried it yet but couple more cash gifts athen ill gv it a go.

Old 11-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Bronze Member

BEWARE.....He's at it again....

http://mycelebrityincome.com/

Old 02-04-2010, 10:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I am currently involved with Chris Campbell and his "assistant" Karen. They are running what really seemed like a fantastic little program. Basically, it's a direct mail program which starts with a very wordy, ridiculously hard to read "sales letter" which Chris claims is sent out to his "premier" list of opt-in folks who are just starving to receive it. NOT SO! The person who receives the letter is directed to send the sucker who paid for it to be mailed to them a check or credit card info for $7.49. The sucker then puts all these orders together and mails them to chris, so he can process them and mail his "Elevate Your Life" package (Which is really nothing more than 2 horribly made DVDs and three painfully long "reports") to the prospects. After a couple weeks, the person is charged $49.95 for the "kit", but they have 30 days to decide if they want it.

Once, on the last friday of each month, Chris is supposed to send a $35.00 commission for each sale that was completed. I don't think he has paid anyone yet. He is trying desperately to have everyone "bank" the money to go to the mailing house in florida to automatically send out more letters.

On a recent webinar, his assistant told everyone present that if they don't specify that they want a check, the money is automatically "banked". I'm sure this really pissed off a lot of people. This was absolutely never mentioned previously.

Basically every person whom I've heard from who is also involved is receiving virtually no response from these sales letters. A 4% response rate is what is virtually guaranteed from the get-go. Most of us suckers are seeing about 0.5% or less.

Old 05-25-2010, 05:29 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmofrankenstein View Post
I am currently involved with Chris Campbell and his "assistant" Karen. They are running what really seemed like a fantastic little program. Basically, it's a direct mail program which starts with a very wordy, ridiculously hard to read "sales letter" which Chris claims is sent out to his "premier" list of opt-in folks who are just starving to receive it. NOT SO! The person who receives the letter is directed to send the sucker who paid for it to be mailed to them a check or credit card info for $7.49. The sucker then puts all these orders together and mails them to chris, so he can process them and mail his "Elevate Your Life" package (Which is really nothing more than 2 horribly made DVDs and three painfully long "reports") to the prospects. After a couple weeks, the person is charged $49.95 for the "kit", but they have 30 days to decide if they want it.

Once, on the last friday of each month, Chris is supposed to send a $35.00 commission for each sale that was completed. I don't think he has paid anyone yet. He is trying desperately to have everyone "bank" the money to go to the mailing house in florida to automatically send out more letters.

On a recent webinar, his assistant told everyone present that if they don't specify that they want a check, the money is automatically "banked". I'm sure this really pissed off a lot of people. This was absolutely never mentioned previously.

Basically every person whom I've heard from who is also involved is receiving virtually no response from these sales letters. A 4% response rate is what is virtually guaranteed from the get-go. Most of us suckers are seeing about 0.5% or less.
I was involved with him in his previous company ***********, which is a legtimate network Marketing travel company, but the marketing he ran for it was a scam. He sent out the letters like you said from above, they were signed David R Gibson and said to make your payment to D.R.G. Inc.(which was for his company Direct Resources Group). Anyway you ordered by check or CC for 7.49 and were charged another 49.95 2 weeks later for your info package, just like he is doing now with YourNetBiz. Then he would have you send out identical letters to people to repeat the process and sign them up with you.

I was also promised $35 per order and never received any of it. I sent out 2000 letters, from that I got a response of 1.4% for a total of 28 orders sent to DRG (Chris Campbell). This should have been $980 just for the orders, but I never received anything. I tried to contact him and heard back from his new business partner - Chris Jones, saying they had problems with a merchant account, and that the money would start being sent out soon. Well this was months ago and I still havent seen anything, and I can get no response from them anymore. He sent out some lame video saying *********** is stopping his marketing because of some direct mail campaign of "some other guy". I imagine that *********** wanted Chris Campbell gone because they are a legitimate company and he was making them look bad. here is the video http://www.yourwebnews.com/Video_Update_2010.html
its basically just to try to get you to follow him into his next business. I dont know if YourNetBiz is legit or not, but I wouldn't follow him in.

I know that they are working from www.GetRichWithChris.com and www.SuccessCoPilot.com and www.YourSuccessKit.com right now. I would advise anyone to stay away from Chris, he will rip you off.

Old 06-03-2010, 11:40 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I personally work in Chris Campbell's office. We DID have a few accounting issues with our merchant provider as would any successful business pushing the kind of volume we have.

But how about an update?

I bet you got your money because EVERYONE has been taken care of and all commissions have been sent to date. If not, call our office and we'll get you taken care of immediately.

- J

Old 06-12-2010, 07:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

To be fair:

I did get a check.

I sent out 5000 letters, paid over $3200.00 to do so, IN NOVEMBER 2009!!!

Got my check in mid May 2010, only after several (and I mean SEVERAL) nasty emails.

The check was for $665.00, which represents 19 orders processed fully.

I got a total of 43 orders out of 5000 sent.

In his "sales" letters, webinars, and emails this jerk-off claims that "everyone" sees a typical 4% return, which would be 200 orders.

I got letters mailed to me from people in nursing homes, jails, old people saying to please leave them alone, etc...

Ridiculous.

The guys a big-time bullshit artist.

Since dealing with his nonsense, I've learned a lot about REAL internet marketing and how to be successful online.

Seriously, if you want to really learn how to make money online look up people like Daegan Smith, Mike Dillard, Jonathan Budd, Eben Pagan, Katie Freiling, Marie Forleo, Johnny B. Truant.

There are real people out there offering real value and training.

Campbell offers nothing more than empty promises and frustration.

If you happen to be sucked into his bullshit right now, I feel for you.

Hold on for the disappointment.

Old 08-17-2010, 06:59 PM
I am new at Scam.com

A couple of day ago, I received in the mail a 4 page booklet from Chris Campbell. It is about making money with iPAS (Internet Prospects Acceleration Systems). I read through it and was tempted because I am really struggling financially. Lost my job, etc. I saw it was just going to cost $8.95 to "plug in to his proven system" and then I had 14 days to try it, after that I had to pay a one time fee of $49.95 to cover the remaining cost of the package. I decided to do some research first, thought there had to be something on the internet about iPAS. I didn't understand what is was exactly and how I would make money with this. My research ended here and I'm glad I didn't send any of my money to him. In his booklet, he shows a picture of a huge office he was able to purchase and he has a full time staff of 9 employees, 32 call center employees an in house marketing staff and sales staff, even though on his videos he is in his home and says he doesn't want to work with a lot of people. Thanks to you all for posting your input on this guy. So, to warn others, his latest, I guess is iPAS.

Old 08-18-2010, 02:51 AM
Home Business Internet Marketing Coach Michelle

There are certain groups of people online that are known for promoting scams.

Many of these have a big list, and they hide behind their website.

Eventually they will lose their list. Situations and people like this truly give this industry a bad name.

Old 08-26-2010, 09:19 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardup4money View Post
A couple of day ago, I received in the mail a 4 page booklet from Chris Campbell. It is about making money with iPAS (Internet Prospects Acceleration Systems). I read through it and was tempted because I am really struggling financially. Lost my job, etc. I saw it was just going to cost $8.95 to "plug in to his proven system" and then I had 14 days to try it, after that I had to pay a one time fee of $49.95 to cover the remaining cost of the package. I decided to do some research first, thought there had to be something on the internet about iPAS. I didn't understand what is was exactly and how I would make money with this. My research ended here and I'm glad I didn't send any of my money to him. In his booklet, he shows a picture of a huge office he was able to purchase and he has a full time staff of 9 employees, 32 call center employees an in house marketing staff and sales staff, even though on his videos he is in his home and says he doesn't want to work with a lot of people. Thanks to you all for posting your input on this guy. So, to warn others, his latest, I guess is iPAS.
I too just received the same 4 page iPas Business mail that you received.. tempting .. but .. it really pays to google search anything these days .. i have found that the top results will show if they are a scammer .. either through this site or rip off report (dot) com

Old 08-31-2010, 06:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I recently received a mailing from "Chris Campbell" inviting me to join his "iPAS" opportunity for $8.95 shipping & handling and then a one time fee of $49.95 after 14 day trial. I decided to do some checking before sending any money and I was sent to this site. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I have been trying to find a legitimate online opportunity for a long time now. Unfortunately I've only come up with SCAM after SCAM and I am starting to wonder if any REAL opportunities exsist out there? I ahve come across other opportunities associated with Chris Campbell. I guess my best bet is to avoid anything he is associated with. Now its back to my search for a legitimate income earning opportunity. Information on opportunities related to music, video & motorcycles is welcomed!