report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mortgage Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2010, 04:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

WOW Mortgage Relief

Has anyone heard of Wow Mortgage Relief? Is it Legitimate???

Bookmark and Share

Old 04-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Chairman of the Board

Re: WOW Mortgage Relief

Here's a better question:

Are any loan modification companies legit? After all, mortgage companies will lose their paperwork just like they lose yours.

Old 05-14-2010, 01:46 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Mortgage rates

I just read that Mortgage Rates at This Year's Low, Thanks to Greek Chaos. Here is the link:http://www.housingwatch.com/2010/05/...to-greek-chaos

Old 05-17-2010, 10:40 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Has anyone ever gotten money back from Discount Mortgage Relief ? I read that a lot of people have filed complaints and going to sue, but I don't see where anyone has gotten their money back.

Old 05-20-2010, 12:03 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I work in the Customer Service Department of Mortgage Relief, LLC (www.wowmortgagerelief.com), formerly Discount Mortgage Relief. Every client signs a contract at the initiation of services; most clients who have not received refunds from our company are in breach of contract. The remaining clients who have not received a refund must wait for our Customer Solutions Department to conduct and conclude an investigation into the file, determining if the client is in fact, in breach of contract. (It's surprising how many clients are not forthcoming with pertinent financial information affecting their eligibility for a mortgage modification!) Unfortunately sometimes this process is a lengthy one, but its purpose is to protect our interests, as well as our clients'. I hope this information has helped :)