report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2010, 03:58 AM
Feisty Bird

Re: The Fight Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
I was expecting some more vigor in this thread. I think all of the 'Piss 'n' vinegar' was left behind in the original thread.

Starting a thread like this is like planning a time for sex; it takes all of the spontanuity and fun out of things. Tsk..tsk..

Hey waiter! Where's my pudding and whipped cream? LOL...
I run out of steam when it get boring...don't throw the pop corn away...

Old 05-19-2010, 05:17 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM View Post
I'll just take the Jack... thanks :)
Good decision.

The mixture of Jack Daniels and Prozac could make you very sick and even kill you. I think everyone knows the dangers of mixing prescription drugs with alcohol. Just a reminder. Don't want anyone experimenting.

We sure do not want any harm to come to peregrine.

But I know all in good fun. Nobody really means any of the hurtful, nasty mean things they say. Just the way some have a good time and eliminate stress,

Maybe some of these folks should have been stand up comics. Or try it anyway.

Old 05-19-2010, 05:44 AM
Platinum Member

I can't believe this thread is still going on.
do you folks ever see the sun? perhaps it's time to unplug.

But in the interests of keeping the fights going...

Hey DP............your mama!

I figure that is about on par with all the other comments flying around here. I'm gonna put you on ignore. wait, no, yes, no, yes!!! I don't know!!

Old 05-19-2010, 06:04 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jreed View Post

I figure that is about on par with all the other comments flying around here. I'm gonna put you on ignore. wait, no, yes, no, yes!!! I don't know!!
How about just ignoring the things that get personal and we do not consider relevant.

For me using the ignore function may stop me from seeing something posted that is relevant to a debate. It can sound like a good idea when you are not caring for what is being said but then quickly you can choose to not use it.

I think this thread has pretty much stopped as far as fighting. Just winding down.

Last edited by Tulip : 05-19-2010 at 06:08 AM.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:05 PM
Platinum Member

The so called predator is still around and is tired of having CH dragged into you peopleís bullshit sling fests.

Hereís a little story for you. Somebody and I started talking through pms and ims. I made a dirty comment some where along the way and somebody went right along with it. It continued from there with several ims, emails, and somebody sending me x-rated ecards which I returned with simular ones. Sometimes all was well with somebody then the next email I get was that somebody saying they couldnít deal with the age difference, and this went on for awhile.

It was finally discussed about us meeting and this somebody was all for it, then not, then all for it, then not. I got tired of it and said fine and didnít want to talk to this somebody for awhile. I finally answered one of somebody's emails about us just being friends. I answered and wrote a few after that that somebody claims they didnít get.

Somebody got pissed about the emails she supposidly never got and somebody kept bugging me with pms at another form and I told that somebody to leave me the fuck alone. The next thing I hear is somebody is telling people Iím a sexual predator. Youíll have to judge for yourself if the above happening with one person in the entire time Iíve been a member of this forum makes me a predator. Personally I donít see it holding up in court and donít really give a rats ass anymore.

However, if I get mentioned about one more muther fuckin time in the bitch festivals you people seem to love so much. Iím going to the mods and see what all I have to do to get the use of my name in them to cease.

You people blast all over the place about how immature people act, run the last few people left posting at the other forum off with some non-sense about them not being mature. And how our posts were keeping others from posting. (I haven't seen any overage of anyone posting since we quit posting the things we did. btw.) But then you act like this here. You are all turning into a lot of bloody pitiful and sad people. Get a life and STFU about me!

Old 05-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Not my chair, not my problem.

I'm sorry CH. I really am.
The Rainforest Site/charity
http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

Old 05-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Diamond Member

Hey CH... I think you're a dirty whore.

Lol... I couldn't help myself. BTW, I caught some Northern Pike the other day but we were still in the process of unpacking so we let them go. But there are a TOOOON of them around here.

Old 05-20-2010, 04:51 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
The so called predator is still around and is tired of having CH dragged into you peopleís bullshit sling fests.

Hereís a little story for you. Somebody and I started talking through pms and ims. I made a dirty comment some where along the way and somebody went right along with it. It continued from there with several ims, emails, and somebody sending me x-rated ecards which I returned with simular ones. Sometimes all was well with somebody then the next email I get was that somebody saying they couldnít deal with the age difference, and this went on for awhile.

It was finally discussed about us meeting and this somebody was all for it, then not, then all for it, then not. I got tired of it and said fine and didnít want to talk to this somebody for awhile. I finally answered one of somebody's emails about us just being friends. I answered and wrote a few after that that somebody claims they didnít get.

Somebody got pissed about the emails she supposidly never got and somebody kept bugging me with pms at another form and I told that somebody to leave me the fuck alone. The next thing I hear is somebody is telling people Iím a sexual predator. Youíll have to judge for yourself if the above happening with one person in the entire time Iíve been a member of this forum makes me a predator. Personally I donít see it holding up in court and donít really give a rats ass anymore.

However, if I get mentioned about one more muther fuckin time in the bitch festivals you people seem to love so much. Iím going to the mods and see what all I have to do to get the use of my name in them to cease.

You people blast all over the place about how immature people act, run the last few people left posting at the other forum off with some non-sense about them not being mature. And how our posts were keeping others from posting. (I haven't seen any overage of anyone posting since we quit posting the things we did. btw.) But then you act like this here. You are all turning into a lot of bloody pitiful and sad people. Get a life and STFU about me!

Hey welcome back buddy!!!

Name:  eharmony.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  27.1 KB

Last edited by Jreed : 05-20-2010 at 05:02 AM.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:40 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:

Attachment 10370

I'm only going to state this once in my defense...Liar, Liar, Liar, if your going to make a comment at least tell the truth...but maybe your not capable...so you STFU

Old 05-20-2010, 05:46 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotParadox View Post
And here are the two clowns checking in...You can't get to me in a million years....Be his friend...it doesnt surprise me at all...your known for the company you keep.

Now run to PM and you two can plan your next move...

Last edited by peregrine : 05-20-2010 at 05:49 AM.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:46 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrine View Post
I'm only going to state this once in my defense...Liar, Liar, Liar, if your going to make a comment at least tell the truth...but maybe your not capable...so you STFU
If you really meant to direct that towards me...you didn't take my post as the obvious joke it was.

Having said that...I don't know what you ladies or CH are talking about. I have zero knowlege as to what's going on. I don't actually care about what's going on...I am simply amusing myself while at a job I hate until I get an offer from a new company...hopefully later today.

Nothing more, nothing less.

And seriously...given the angry tone of CH's post my response was damn funny...IMHO.

According to the match.com commercials 1 in 5 relationships now start online. And I can personally attest to that. I met my wife on match, 2 of my best friends met their wives on match and my wifes sister met her husband on match.

In all seriousness...all you people need to lighten up! Life is too short to let this bullshit get you all angry and worked up.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:48 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:
If you really meant to direct that towards me...you didn't take my post as the obvious joke it was.

Having said that...I don't know what you ladies or CH are talking about. I have zero knowlege as to what's going on. I don't actually care about what's going on...I am simply amusing myself while at a job I hate until I get an offer from a new company...hopefully later today.

Nothing more, nothing less.

And seriously...given the angry tone of CH's post my response was damn funny...IMHO.

According to the match.com commercials 1 in 5 relationships now start online. And I can personally attest to that. I met my wife on match, 2 of my best friends met their wives on match and my wifes sister met her husband on match.

In all seriousness...all you people need to lighten up! Life is too short to let this bullshit get you all angry and worked up.
Sorry Jreed ...certainly not meant for you...you handsome dude...for CH only.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:52 AM
Feisty Bird

"However, if I get mentioned about one more muther fuckin time in the bitch festivals you people seem to love so much. Iím going to the mods and see what all I have to do to get the use of my name in them to cease."

Go for it!!!!!!
I attempted to end the discussion but the two clowns wouldn't have any of it...see answer #109...bitch at them!!!

Last edited by peregrine : 05-20-2010 at 06:33 AM.

Old 05-20-2010, 05:59 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post

Tell the f***ing truth...I do!!!! But then small minds aren't capable of telling the truth..now are they????? They finally suckered you in..How many PM's did it take?

Last edited by peregrine : 05-20-2010 at 06:31 AM.

Old 05-20-2010, 06:13 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:

You know your enjoying every minute...Get some more popcorn and enjoy the show!!!!

Old 05-20-2010, 06:17 AM
Feisty Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotParadox View Post
Maybe he just needs some of your christian counseling!!!! You know to dull the pain of all those lies!!!

Old 05-20-2010, 06:26 AM
Feisty Bird

Now I'm Done With This Tread...i Hope I Can Stick To It...really, really, Going To Try This Time...wish Me Luck!

Last edited by peregrine : 05-20-2010 at 06:32 AM.

Old 05-20-2010, 07:22 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:

Attachment 10370

You know what this site needs? A motivational pictures thread... lol there are some real awesome ones out there. I personally love that one, have seen it before.

Oh and if I'm one of the 2 peregrine's clowns that was talking about CH... until I called him a dirty whore I never once referenced him.