report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mortgage Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2010, 03:56 PM
Banned

Re: Eden-Barn SCAM !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Rainey View Post
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/pol...del-2010-04-26

Doesn't look like an exemption to me!
Then you may want to learn the difference between criminal and civil court actions.

Besides, this website gets threatened with lawsuits all the time. Your hardly the first and you won't be the last.

Of course this is likely the funnest one I've ever seen.

Last edited by nomaxim : 04-28-2010 at 05:19 PM.

Old 04-28-2010, 04:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']This one could be a particularly nasty mortgage lending scam is aimed specifically at the financially distressed homeowner. Sold as a rescue loan to bail the consumer out of financial difficulties or impending foreclosure, the operators of this scam convince the homeowner to “temporarily” transfer the deed of the property to them while waiting for the loan to be approved. These predators, once they take legal possession of the home, rarely produce the promised loan. Generally, they will record the homeowner’s payments as loan payment while they work to obtain loans against the property to steal the homeowner’s equity, or sell the property and evict the homeowner.[/font]
[FONT='Georgia','serif']The Mortgage Scam Checklist[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']http://themortgageinsider.net/mortgage/mortgage-scam-checklist.html[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Well, here we go: The Scam Checklist[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 1. It’s a bank….you know Countrywide, Wells Fargo, Washington Mutual etc, Banks are not the low cost providers …big surprise, right! And they don’t have to disclose their overage (ie. YSP or SRP).[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 2. They don’t have you sign anything…no application, good faith estimate etc. (self-explanatory)[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 3. They have you sign blank documents. Signing blank documents is worse than no documents.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 4. They are a friend or family member…once you learn the truth, so long friend.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 5. They verbally lock loans…no lender lock confirmation. Failure to send lock confirmation is prima facia evidence of hiding the YSP.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 6. They play stupid or get irritated when you mention YSP (yield spread premium).[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 7. They promote loans with a prepayment penalty. Prepayment penalties make more YSP per loan.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 8. They are uncomfortable or irritated discussing their compensation. Scammers can’t discuss and explain their total compensation without equivocation, run![/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 9. They push ARMs (adjustable rate mortgages) when your hold period is 5 plus years or when the market has obviously changed to an increasing rate market.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 10. They push an interest only loan [/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 12. They push a sub-prime or bruised credit loan without attempting an “A” credit loan first.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 15. They promote a “fixed fee” or “No-Cost” loan[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 16. They won’t disclose their exact total compensation. This includes all revenue generated by origination fees, broker fees, processing fees, and all “back-end” compensation also known as yield spread premiums (for brokers) or service release premiums (for banks).[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 17. They push an interest only loan and tell you to pay extra principal payments.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 18. They promote ARMs in an increasing interest market. [/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 19. They can’t explain how the index and margin come together to make a rate.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 20. They can’t explain what the initial, periodic, and lifetime caps are on an ARM.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 21. They don’t know the difference between a convertible and a non-convertible ARM.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 22. They push negative amortizing loans like the “pick-a-payment” or “option” ARMs so predominant in radio and TV advertising these days.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 23. They don’t know the difference between payment caps and rate caps on ARMs.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 24. They work part-time.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 25. They are new to the business and therefore lacking in experience.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 31. They claim or allow you to assume, you can get the lowest rate simultaneously with a No-Cost or Flat Fee loan. [/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 33. They collect a huge deposit. .[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 34. They quote you a rate without first gathering important, rate-changing information like, type of loan, credit score, loan-to-value, and income qualifying vs. stated income, etc.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 35. They don’t mention mortgage insurance when the loan to value is over 80%.[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Mortgage Scam 36. They can’t get a loan done in less than 30 days.[/font]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS','sans-serif']The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has a new telephone hotline:[/font]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS','sans-serif']FBI Mortgage Fraud Hotline
(210-650-6777)[/font]
[FONT='Trebuchet MS','sans-serif']to receive complaints from the public regarding mortgage fraud matters. The FBI considers mortgage fraud to be a significant and growing crime problem which often affects unknowing consumers, and which has a direct impact upon the overall economic health of the United States. The collapse of the subprime mortgage market, as well as the recent economic downturn, has been met with a corresponding increase in fraud and schemes connected to mortgages and related transactions. The establishment of this hotline will aid the FBI and the community by providing a direct line of alert should mortgage fraud be suspected.[/font]

Old 04-28-2010, 04:52 PM
Banned

Welcome to Scam.com 'acer101'.

I cleaned that up for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer101
This one could be a particularly nasty mortgage lending scam is aimed specifically at the financially distressed homeowner. Sold as a rescue loan to bail the consumer out of financial difficulties or impending foreclosure, the operators of this scam convince the homeowner to “temporarily” transfer the deed of the property to them while waiting for the loan to be approved. These predators, once they take legal possession of the home, rarely produce the promised loan. Generally, they will record the homeowner’s payments as loan payment while they work to obtain loans against the property to steal the homeowner’s equity, or sell the property and evict the homeowner.

The Mortgage Scam Checklist
http://themortgageinsider.net/mortga...checklist.html
Well, here we go: The Scam Checklist

Mortgage Scam 1.
It’s a bank….you know Countrywide, Wells Fargo, Washington Mutual etc, Banks are not the low cost providers …big surprise, right! And they don’t have to disclose their overage (ie. YSP or SRP).

Mortgage Scam 2.
They don’t have you sign anything…no application, good faith estimate etc. (self-explanatory)

Mortgage Scam 3.
They have you sign blank documents. Signing blank documents is worse than no documents.

Mortgage Scam 4.
They are a friend or family member…once you learn the truth, so long friend.

Mortgage Scam 5.
They verbally lock loans…no lender lock confirmation. Failure to send lock confirmation is prima facia evidence of hiding the YSP.

Mortgage Scam 6.
They play stupid or get irritated when you mention YSP (yield spread premium).

Mortgage Scam 7.
They promote loans with a prepayment penalty. Prepayment penalties make more YSP per loan.

Mortgage Scam 8.
They are uncomfortable or irritated discussing their compensation. Scammers can’t discuss and explain their total compensation without equivocation, run!

Mortgage Scam 9.
They push ARMs (adjustable rate mortgages) when your hold period is 5 plus years or when the market has obviously changed to an increasing rate market.

Mortgage Scam 10.
They push an interest only loan

Mortgage Scam 12.
They push a sub-prime or bruised credit loan without attempting an “A” credit loan first.

Mortgage Scam 15.
They promote a “fixed fee” or “No-Cost” loan

Mortgage Scam 16.
They won’t disclose their exact total compensation. This includes all revenue generated by origination fees, broker fees, processing fees, and all “back-end” compensation also known as yield spread premiums (for brokers) or service release premiums (for banks).

Mortgage Scam 17.
They push an interest only loan and tell you to pay extra principal payments.

Mortgage Scam 18.
They promote ARMs in an increasing interest market.

Mortgage Scam 19.
They can’t explain how the index and margin come together to make a rate.

Mortgage Scam 20.
They can’t explain what the initial, periodic, and lifetime caps are on an ARM.

Mortgage Scam 21.
They don’t know the difference between a convertible and a non-convertible ARM.

Mortgage Scam 22.
They push negative amortizing loans like the “pick-a-payment” or “option” ARMs so predominant in radio and TV advertising these days.

Mortgage Scam 23.
They don’t know the difference between payment caps and rate caps on ARMs.

Mortgage Scam 24.
They work part-time.

Mortgage Scam 25.
They are new to the business and therefore lacking in experience.

Mortgage Scam 31.
They claim or allow you to assume, you can get the lowest rate simultaneously with a No-Cost or Flat Fee loan.

Mortgage Scam 33.
They collect a huge deposit.

Mortgage Scam 34.
They quote you a rate without first gathering important, rate-changing information like, type of loan, credit score, loan-to-value, and income qualifying vs. stated income, etc.

Mortgage Scam 35.
They don’t mention mortgage insurance when the loan to value is over 80%.

Mortgage Scam 36.
They can’t get a loan done in less than 30 days.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has a new telephone hotline:
FBI Mortgage Fraud Hotline (210-650-6777) to receive complaints from the public regarding mortgage fraud matters. The FBI considers mortgage fraud to be a significant and growing crime problem which often affects unknowing consumers, and which has a direct impact upon the overall economic health of the United States. The collapse of the subprime mortgage market, as well as the recent economic downturn, has been met with a corresponding increase in fraud and schemes connected to mortgages and related transactions. The establishment of this hotline will aid the FBI and the community by providing a direct line of alert should mortgage fraud be suspected.

Old 04-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Newbie Member

Hi all from Eden Barn

I want to let you know this is the last message I am going to post to Scam.com. I want to thank each of your for your kind emails and calls. I truly appreciate your support.

I do agree these guys on this site are snakes. I do believe they have sunk to an all time low.

What you should consider is this is not an attack on me, but on you as Members of Eden Barn. I have seen a true rally around this company and me over the last few days....and yes, at the end of the day, the "Jerks" behind this site will have to live with their actions.

My best guess is they're a couple of college kids who have no clue about the world in which you have lived and had to endure. They do not have your experiences or maybe they do and like many do not want to air their dirty laundry.

No, I do not need your cousin in Philly to help me take care of them.

No, you do not need to provide me with any legal advise I am set here.

What you need to do is to forgive them. They really do not have a clue.

I am very happy to tell you that I just received todays new member reports and we are over the top with new members. I have been here a long time and have never seen growth like this.

So, may we all be thankful for what has happened in the last few weeks.

Do I like the death threats with a 10 year old son? No but I do not live life as if I am as Jim so elequently put it....."I am dead tomorrow".

Do I like when Jim calls my house at 4:00 am? No, I have a child that is trying to sleep.

Do I like when uneducated people take shots at potentially the only chance some of you may have for a financial recovery? No.

Am I benign to the personal attacks. No. I have taken harder hits from a lot of people who don't have any hope. They blame the world for their issues and maybe rightfully so. They have been hurt by some pretty mean banks and circumstances.

Here is what I do know. And maybe you can step into my shoes for 10 minutes and think about this. Who would stand in the line of fire without the kind of conviction for a company that is going to potentially change everything

Eden Barn is real, and this company will make a huge difference in many lives.

I thank all of you for the hundreds of calls and emails. I do appreciate your support. As I stated on our calls, this is my last week of defense. We have so much to accomplish.

Do not take my silence as anything other than my signing off for good on advise of counsel. See you guys on the next call!

Old 04-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Newbie Member

Here is the status of the EDEN BARN CORPORATIONS

THE EDEN BARN FOUNDATION
Has no non-profit status whatsoever. It is not a non-profit according to the IRS and is not tax exempt according to the Nevada Dept of Taxation. DONATIONS TO THE EDEN BARN FOUNDATION ARE NOT TAX DEDUCTABLE because of the EDEN BARN FOUNDATION’s failure to qualify with the IRS. Nevada is one of the few states that allows corporations to claim to be non-profit without qualifying with the IRS.
Also the EDEN BARN FOUNDATION is not treated with tax exempt status by the Nevada Department of Taxation and they are not registered with the Nevada Dept of Taxation as a Non Profit Foundation..

EDEN BARN INDUSTRIES (CANADA)
Is a shell corporation and a book on a shelf in a law firm office acting as resident agent.

EDEN BARN ASSOCIATION
They are able to claim 501 status as an association although not registered with the IRS. What this means is when they file their tax return there is criteria that must be met to qualify, such as the association members being members for the common good, etc… However they can not raise money and any monies raised would not be tax exempt for the contributor. Also the EDEN BARN ASSOCIATION is not treated with tax exempt status by the Nevada Department of Taxation and they are not registered with the Nevada Dept of Taxation as a non profit association.

Old 04-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

all eden barn has to do is perform as promised. members were promised some funds or something. what date will that happen? so far members have paid $2000 for nothing. when? what date? you don't have to answer to me which is why i suggest everybody that has paid, contact the AG consumer protection office in their own state to have this organization checked out.

http://ag.state.nv.us/

http://www.ag.ca.gov/

http://www.azag.gov/

Old 04-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Newbie Member

You bet, We did !

Old 04-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

since nobody will tell me how having a limited partnership produces money i am still searching for the answer. in this unrelated case, one enterprising fellow did find a way to make money:

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_b...ies-in-fe.html

Quote:
Tax Shelter Promoter Hoyt Dies in Federal Prison
Walter J. Hoyt III, serving a 20-year sentence for tax fraud in connection with over 100 syndicated cattle limited partnership tax shelters, died in federal prison on September 6. From Darryll K. Jones, The "Hoyt Fiasco," 112 Tax Notes 83 (July 3, 2006):

Hoyt used plain old limited partnerships, right out in the wide open spaces, to generate and sell $103 million worth of illegitimate deductions to about 5,000 limited partners, most of whom had no idea what was happening. Hoyt's scheme was simple to a fault: He owned between 4,000 and 5,000 cows that were "contributed" to more than 100 syndicated limited partnerships. The only catch was that the same inflated-value cows were contributed to many different partnerships -- unbeknownst to the limited partners -- and each partnership, the returns of which were prepared by Hoyt himself, would claim and then allocate the expenses pertaining to the cows among its partners. If Hoyt needed more deductible expenses to make good on his promises to investors, he simply invented more cows on paper and then attributed and allocated associated expenses. By the time of his conviction and 20-year sentence on 52 counts of fraud and conspiracy, Hoyt had created some 38,000 cows from thin air, each of which generated millions in deductible expenses allocated to limited partners coast to coast.

Old 04-29-2010, 05:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomaxim
Well, I do hope that legal firm is better then the one handling your bankruptcy. You filed for Ch.13 8DEC2009 and it was dismissed 22JAN2010 for 'Failure to File Information'. You then tried to file for CH.7 on 5FEB2010, this was also dismissed on 16FEB2010 for 'Failure to File Information'. Filed for Ch.13 again on 14APR2010 and this was dismissed for 'Other Reasons' on 23APR2010, looks to be you asked for the dismissal. The day before the last dismissal (22APR2010) you again filed for a CH13. with you husband. And a 'Notice of Incomplete Filing' is listed in the documents dated 26APR2010. It appears that you have not filed EDC Form 3-080 and it must be filed by 6MAY2010 or your case can be dismissed.
LOL !!

Well, that was an interesting find, nomaxim.

You really are good at "digging" things up, aren't you?

Sorry . . . I just couldn't resist saying that.

Hmmm . . . I wonder if Sandy Rainey has told all of those "Members of Eden Barn" that she keeps filing for bankruptcy?

Old 04-29-2010, 06:23 AM
Newbie Member

Clearly....Mumbles, Nomaxim and Barbie are here, NOT to INVESTIGATE, but to inflame the situation. So, like Sandy, I will not post after this.

As admitted by Mumbles himself, he has not done his due diligence and watched the Webinar, instead he raids information from all over the internet, posts it as if it relates somehow to Eden Barn and challenges everyone to call the AG.

Most adults, who are professionals with great wealth, have suffered from this crash. WHY? Because they have lost so much equity in their homes, they are now upside down in their mortgage. BK is the ONLY way, thus far which has worked to reduce principal to actual value when the Lender refuses to modify the loan. Lately, the Lenders have started to get a clue, this may be the only way to shore up the massive wave of foreclosures which are piling up, but at the moment, we still have seen no movement to reduce principal.

What Sandy's exact situation is, is unknown to me. But, when your interest rate resets 5% higher than your previous 1% payment and you are underwater by $200K, regardless of your credit score (740+) You CANNOT refinance! So, your payment goes from $1200 to $5600. Did you plan for that to happen? NO, WHY? Because the LO who sold this loan to you did a great job of hiding it from you. How much hidden behind the loan did they make? 4-5 points!!!!!

Before you challenge my ethics...Did I sell any? Yep, exactly 2. To who...an Investor who was using it to construct another home, who wanted to sell within 8 months. That's the only way to use this loan. What did I charge...1%.

It took me 4 visits from a wholesaler to get what the negative AM loan was all about, because they kept you focused on the 1% payment not the index of 9% behind it.

So, for all those families out there suffering and being judged for trying to keep your homes through BK or any other means, stay tough! This did not happen to you by mistake. The Lending Industry took you out at your knees by developing products that were never meant to succeed. But, it sure did line the pockets of the Lenders. Please note this is only one example...there are several other manipulations that were also done to create this perfect storm. GS was short on the market for good reason. The simplicity of what the establishment did, is unreal and why the SEC never caught, it equally unreal.

Shame on those would spend all day digging up dirt on someone, who is trying to help others, while she herself got caught in the corruption of Wall Street.

Who's the better person here? The one who puts others first when they are suffering or the one who jumps on top of a person with both feet when they are already on their knees?

I tend to think, these are very young and angry people with no life experience...otherwise they would not be doing this without tangible proof. An adult would have investigated this first.

Old 04-29-2010, 08:24 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

i investigated by asking sandy what this program is about, she refused to tell me. it is all right here in public. anybody can scroll thru all the pages and find no place where sandy explains how paying money to her helps anybody. we have one or two unhappy customers that want their money back. sandy just tells them their money is gone and because they complained publicly, she will try to sue them. threatening to sue everybody is not the same as answering questions about how this program works, where the money will come from and when will the money get to these investors.

maybe, someday, sandy's lawyers will come here and answer these questions? i think they won't which is why it needs to be the IRS or state AG's that ask the questions.

Old 04-29-2010, 08:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudtobew/EB View Post
Posted on 04-28-2010, 04:44 PM
Listen to the webinar again! Analyze it! Don't judge without all sides of the story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
Posted on 04-28-2010, 07:13 PM
proud - i didn't see any webinar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudtobew/EB View Post
Posted on 04-29-2010, 10:23 AM
As admitted by Mumbles himself, he has not done his due diligence and watched the Webinar,
Interesting chain of discussion there.

Talk about a straw man argument.

'Proudtobew/EB' where is this webinar people are supposed to be watching??

Old 04-29-2010, 08:51 AM
Newbie Member

Here is the status of the EDEN BARN CORPORATIONS

THE EDEN BARN FOUNDATION
Has no non-profit status whatsoever. It is not a non-profit according to the IRS and is not tax exempt according to the Nevada Dept of Taxation. DONATIONS TO THE EDEN BARN FOUNDATION ARE NOT TAX DEDUCTABLE because of the EDEN BARN FOUNDATION’s failure to qualify with the IRS. Nevada is one of the few states that allows corporations to claim to be non-profit without qualifying with the IRS.
Also the EDEN BARN FOUNDATION is not treated with tax exempt status by the Nevada Department of Taxation and they are not registered with the Nevada Dept of Taxation as a Non Profit Foundation..

EDEN BARN INDUSTRIES (CANADA)
Is a shell corporation and a book on a shelf in a law firm office acting as resident agent.

EDEN BARN ASSOCIATION
They are able to claim 501 status as an association although not registered with the IRS. What this means is when they file their tax return there is criteria that must be met to qualify, such as the association members being members for the common good, etc… However they can not raise money and any monies raised would not be tax exempt for the contributor. Also the EDEN BARN ASSOCIATION is not treated with tax exempt status by the Nevada Department of Taxation and they are not registered with the Nevada Dept of Taxation as a non profit association.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:01 AM
Newbie Member

All I know is they take your $ 2,200.00 and give you a bunch of lies, they put all the Eden-Barn "Members" off as long as they can. The MONEY IS GONE !!! They spent it !
There is no website ! well one page, cookbook !

htt://www.edenbarn.org

clever - org. !!!

Old 04-29-2010, 10:06 AM
Newbie Member

Okay..you drew me out one last time to redirect you back to your own threads...if you look at thread #32, Jim has posted the access & code for tonight's webinar for you.

The information would never be presented in this type of forum. It is not professional or caring.

Being polite and respectful to the others on the call, might be a favorable thing to do at this time.

Sandy's phone # has been plastered all over this and your sister website, so you are welcome to call her direct, if you would like the truth.

Jim, again indicates, $2200 was stolen from him. Again, follow the threads...he was offered a buyout of $1750 by ten other people. He wouldn't take it. There are costs associated with opening an LP and if you want to cancel it, a slight loss would expected.

Please note...at the start of each Webinar, there is a disclosure by Sandy, do not open an LP until the time is right for YOU! If you would like to sit the fence until you have seen a track record, that is entirely up to you. Many of us see the merits in signing up early and chose to wait. Others need proof. Neither is the wrong thing to do!

Last, the lawsuit Sandy brings up has nothing to do with someone disliking EB, look closely, it has to with libel and death threats. She never said she was going to sue (like you indicate)because you disagreed with EB.

Old 04-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie Zirconia View Post
LOL !!

Well, that was an interesting find, nomaxim.

You really are good at "digging" things up, aren't you?

Sorry . . . I just couldn't resist saying that.
LOL

Well, you have to admit that all those connections to the oil and tobacco industries by the anti-AGW people are rather interesting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie Zirconia
Hmmm . . . I wonder if Sandy Rainey has told all of those "Members of Eden Barn" that she keeps filing for bankruptcy?
Well of course she did. She quotes the Bible so she must be being honest with everyone. I'm sure that Mr. Thawley has also informed everyone that he also filed for bankruptcy last year in Nevada and is just awaiting the discharge, I'm also sure he told everyone about his previous CH.7 in CA. back in 1996 too.

These are professionals you know. Sandy has had 5 employers in the last 8 years after all.
linkedin.com/in/sandrarainey

Old 04-30-2010, 09:48 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

http://www.newenergytimes.com/v2/arc.../F/F199202.PDF

FUSION FACTS FEBRUARY 1992

Quote:
Eden-Barn Industries is a growing national marketing
organization. Mr. Frank Stempfer is chief executive
officer of Eden-Barn. He is establishing a nation-wide
marketing organziation that will be prepared to help
market commercialized cold fusion products as soon as
they are available.

Old 05-29-2010, 01:31 PM
Banned

Just a update to Post #8 which was made 27Apr2010,
Quote:
BBB Rating for Edenbarn Association
Based on BBB files, Edenbarn Association has a BBB Rating of C- on a scale from A+ to F.
Reasons for this rating include:
* BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
* BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.
The current BBB report gives,
Quote:
BBB Rating for Edenbarn Association
Based on BBB files, Edenbarn Association has a BBB Rating of D on a scale from A+ to F.
Reasons for this rating include:
* 2 complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
* BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating.
* BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business.

Customer Complaint History for Edenbarn Association

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

BBB processed a total of 2 complaints about Edenbarn Association in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 2 complaints closed in 36 months, 2 were closed in the last year.
These complaints concerned :
+ 1 regarding Refund or Exchange Issues
1- None of the Above - Refund or Exchange Complaint Issue
+ 1 regarding Sales Practice Issues
1- Sales presentation used dishonest sales practices

These complaints were closed as:
+ 2 Unresolved
I personally would like to thank Sandy Rainey for bringing this company to my, and the BBB's, attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Rainey View Post
P. S. Customer Complaint History for Edenbarn Association
BBB processed a total of 0 complaints about Edenbarn Association in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period.

Until you and Jim Grace. WOW that makes 2.
Oh, and rather interesting Google search results for "Eden-Barn", without quotation marks.

I would recommend severe caution when dealing this company.

Last edited by nomaxim : 05-29-2010 at 01:38 PM.