report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2009, 01:18 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Vemmabuilder this a scam, any thoughts

VemmaBuilder is not a scam. I joined the company after having met many others receiving paychecks in bonuses and commissions credited into their account without fail.
Their automated system is also wonderful and has helped both my prospects and myself. It is truly a 100% home based business unlike others that may require you to sell and deliver products, work for your own downline placements, doing the follow-ups on your own etc.. BUT not with VemmaBuilder. Nothing of that sort, seriously.
Vemma and other health companies do not state that it will cure diseases, but it will definitely help to improve one's state of health in prevention & assist in the healing process which leads to optimum health.
VemmaBuilder is a hit in my country and during seminars, we have a very large group of members earning over USD5000 weekly (not monthly).
By joining, they will give you 3 free websites to promote but I only use 2 which is a) www.myvemma.com/eugenegong
and b) www.vemmabuilder.com/658054805

If any of you have wasted so much money on scams or promises that don't deliver, try considering this business. I am so glad I did.

Old 07-29-2009, 04:22 AM
I am new at Scam.com

i have been reading comments on vemma, the product. All i know is my wife used to be on high blood pressure medication. I put her on vemma and she still continued to be on high blood pressure meds. her blood pressure was going to low. She went to the doctor, and said she no longer needed to be on high blood pressure meds. she told him about vemma. he didnt know about the product but told her to stay on it. its been two and one half years now, she is on vemma and still hasn't gone back to her blood pressure meds. She takes her blood pressure contantly and it has fallen at least 20 points both on the high and low side.

i also have borderline high blood pressure. i have been taking it and my blood pressure has fallen about 18 points. i used to be around 138/ 80. now its around 120/72. she eats better than i do.

i am not a salesmen. i tried briefly selling their product but just not the salesman type so that wasnt for me.

also my graying hair has subsided. the hair on my arms used to be gray. now they are back to my original color. the hair on my head still has a little gray in it but it had a lot more before taking vemma. i have been accused of usiong hair color. but no, i do not. just drink vemma.

Has vemma worked for us? YES.

Old 08-02-2009, 09:19 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I am so glad that I discovered this site. I have read alot of interesting comments on vemma. I too had thought about signing up with this company. Now my decision won't be so hard! I think I'll pass this time. Doesn't sound like something I want to invest any time into. Thanx everyone.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:30 PM

golden rule:if it looks too good to be true...

Old 09-14-2009, 04:10 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I got these bloody emails also. I thought I'd check it out. I did and sent back this. "Card number? NO CHANCE. Keep the money." As they said that I had over 1000 people under me and had money coming my way. In my opinion anything that asks for your card details is bad news especially when you've no memory of having signed up with them. Bad bad news keep out.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:46 PM

This post is for the person and all others who are reading, that stated we get all our vitamins and minerals in a balanced diet. I am sorry to say you are incorrect. Maybe a few hundred years ago you would have been. The vitamin and mineral content in our food comes from the soil it is grown in. Unfortunately, there have been many studies that have shown our soil is greatly depleted. The continued use of the same soil without the proper replacement of all minerals and vitamins results in poor food content. By Law, the farmers are only required to replace about 1/4 of what they depleat. Also, if you are using a microwave, then you are killing everything in the food that you are cooking. I do mean EVERYTHING, vitamins, minerals, bad bacteria, good bacteria, etc. I promise you, if you do a little internet homework, you will find that this is true.

If you are taking any kind of prescription medication this can also affect your levels. My mother was taking a medication for years that had a side effect. It blocked the absorption of calcium into her body. The doctor had no clue and the pharmacist never told her. Several years later, her bones start to break for no apparent reason. She's walking and suddenly she has a broken foot. Turns out her bones were getting brittle from lack of calcium due to the medication. We switched her meds and got her on a good supplement and now she is fine. I am NOT endorsing Vemma or any other product. I am simply stating that you should be taking vitamin and mineral supplements in some form. Make sure you advise your doctor of what you are taking as well.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Help Ordinary People Increase Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyden View Post
This post is for the person and all others who are reading, that stated we get all our vitamins and minerals in a balanced diet. ... The vitamin and mineral content in our food comes from the soil it is grown in. Unfortunately, there have been many studies that have shown our soil is greatly depleted. The continued use of the same soil without the proper replacement of all minerals and vitamins results in poor food content. By Law, the farmers are only required to replace about 1/4 of what they depleat [sic] ...
I read somewhere ... 'let the land rest for 1 year after 6 years of harvest'. Maybe this way the same land could be replenished naturally.

Lost money to scam? This system gives $5,000 from $500, after 3 years & some more thereafter. See proof | My Poem on Scams

Old 09-22-2009, 10:14 PM
12DP Thread Hater and Free Gift Getter

Re: Updated Vemma/Verve scam???

VemmaBuilder is... err.. it's not a scam per se... it's just not the right way to build your Vemma Business. I've been a part of Scam.com for a loooooooooong time and I live for outing scams. Vemma isn't one of them. Stay away from VemmaBuilder though... that is not the way to build a legit Vemma business. Trust me.

Old 11-07-2009, 02:30 AM
thevermin8tor

Never tried it...But I have a plan.
To reduce the little guy getting scammed.It is one over the IM scammers.I can't tell you exactly what it is, as it's what will make my business BOOM! But it's 100% legal.
But I'll be putting a video on Youtube and a link to my website/webstore real soon.

Old 11-07-2009, 03:35 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I received an unsolicited email from them today claiming I had gone to the so-called company's website, which I had not. I then received a second email from a Chris Tinney with the claim in the subject line: I'm Your VemmaBuilder Success Coach.
My feeling is, beyond doubt, this is a scam. I've received quite a few lately subsequent to my updating my resume on a very well-known job search site. I have no idea who these people are but I never went to their website, that's for certain.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:18 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Can someone tell me about the product and not the MLM side of Vemma. I have heard great things about it but so far only from the people selling it.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Newbie Member

I don't think this one is a scam.

First, no company that is a scam can survive for five years without either going bankrupt or closing their doors on distributors.

Vemma has grown and sponsors teams like the Utah Jazz and has had regular mention and positive reviews in magazines like Esquire.

You also don't see sites like this http://www.verve-drink.com when a company is a scam - this is a site built by two of the top distributors who are earning five figures a month with the company. This is clearly a very expensive, cutting edge site that they invested into heavily. If it was a hit and run deal, you just wouldn't see stuff like this. You'd see cheezy fly by night websites trying to get you to throw down money and then they disappear.

They've obviously been in the business since inception to earn those kinds of figures, but the company still seems to be growing.

I'm not a distributor, but I wish I'd gotten involved with the two above approached me three years ago.

Not sure what kind of momentum they have now, but the info is probably available on MLMRankings.com.

You can also get a solid overview on the company and products at http://www.npros.com/dir/vemma/

Old 04-06-2010, 10:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Can someone tell me about the product and not the MLM side of Vemma. I have heard great things about it but so far only from the people selling it.
Hi, I can provide you some third party credibility about how great the Vemma product is. These are from people that do not sell it and are not receiving any compensation from Vemma.

The first is from Dr. Oz. He doesn't endorse Vemma, but he does recommend it, cause he knows it's such a great product. Look at the first question in this interview from Esquire magazine.

http://www.esquire.com/features/ask-dr-oz/dr-oz-0308

Secondly, Men's Journal magazine did an independent study and voted Vemma "best overall superjuice."

http://www.getpaidtodrink.com/wp-con...mma_page_2.jpg

And last, Ms. Fitness magazine named Verve 2009 product of the year. What was really impressive about this was this article was done by a medical doctor and a scientist, and he reviewed thousands of products.

http://getpaidtodrink.com/assets/msF...toftheYear.pdf

Also, another thing that proves how great this product is is that they have two published clinical studies that were done on the recommended daily dosage. It shows that it's clinically proven to boost your immune system, reduce inflammation, and increase antioxidant level. You can check those out here.

http://vemma.com/pdf/JMF_clincalStudy.pdf

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdfplus/10.1...2f?cookieSet=1

Old 04-16-2010, 07:47 AM
I am new at Scam.com

this is from just an ordinary joe who he and his wife are using the product but not selling it. It has brought both of our blood pressures down. My wife was on blood pressure medicine and after using vemma and her blood pressure medicine her blood pressure was way too low. She stopped taking the high blood pressure medicine and continued drinking vemma and her blodd pressure is normal and has been that way for over a year.

Old 02-14-2011, 10:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Don't knock what you have not tried!

So let's talk about this for a minute. Several people on here have commented on how they see VEMMA as a scam, that it is expensive and that it is just a souped up fruit juice. We I am here to tell you otherwise. I am a huge skeptic when it comes to thing like this and I need to see the proof before I will support anything. I was introduced over two years ago to VEMMA. My partners aunt was a Brand Partner for the company. She touted it's benefits and what it does for peoples health. She knew of my health issues and told us repeatedly that it could help. She stressed it is not a cure but that it could help. After months of this talk she sent us a months supply of the product on her dime. I took it to my doctor and had him look at it. He told me there was nothing in it that could hurt me. SO I decided to give it a try.
But let me give you a little bit of background first. I Have AIDS. I was diagnosed with AIDS in Novemeber of 1997 and have been to deaths door several times since that diagnosis. I have been on every combination of Anti-retroviral medication currently available and have failed on them only for my virus to make me very ill again. People with AIDS fight to replace and repair what are called t-cells in their body. Everyone has them. They are the cells that are programed to fight infections in your blood. Each t-cell is programed to fight a specific condition as you are growing up and being exposed to them. The HIV Virus attacks and kills those cells leaving you vulnerable to that infection. A healthy person has between 800 and 1200 T-cell count. Anyone while a count below 500 is considered HIV infected and at risk. Anyone with below 200 is considered to have full blown AIDS. My count has never been above 180 and has been as low as 0 several times. The other number you need to understand is a thing called a viral count. This is the number of HIV cells present in 1 ml of your blood. The lower the number that better you are doing. MY viral load count has been as high as 1,400,000 and has never been below 20,000. The goal for anyone with AIDS or HIV is to have a viral load vount of below 50. which in the medical field is considered "undetectable". I guess to put it in better perspective it would be like remission for a cancer patient. there, that's my story and what I have been dealing with for over 14 years now. I have fought to get my numbers under control and have failed terribly.
So back to the doctor, I asked his to get a baseline of my numbers and to track them for the next three months while I took VEMMA. Now keep in mind..I changed nothing else while doing this. No diet changes, no exersice changes, no medication treatment changes. Nothing except adding the VEMMA 2oz dose to my daily regimine. Every morning I took my 2 oz of Vemma. MY baseline numbers for this were t-cells 135 and my viral load was 28,000. After one month of being on the VEMMA product my T-cells jumped almost 200 points to 298 and my viral load dropped to undetectable for the first time in over 14 years. I sat and cried over this. I have fought for year and been a guinea pig on so many types of medical treatments, been through so many side-effects it is rediculous. And now this one product, that I was so reluctant to try has given my body the ability to fight back and to live again. My numbers are continually mproving and I am back to living again instead of sitting on the couch waiting to pass away.
So I put it to you this way. You slam something you have never tried. You gripe that the cost is too high, you say the little pills, and by that I mean the multitude of lillte pills you take are the same thing, and you tell people not to waste their money. PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES! If I had continued to think the way you are and ignored the possibility that this could work, I would not be online writing this to you today. This product put me back on the living map and my doctor's exact word after that first month to me was "KEEP TAKING IT!" Now I am not trying to sell it to anyone in this response. I am simply stating my facts. You can take it or leave it but I know that I have a family that is thankful that I took the risk and discovered something like VEMMA and that i AM here today to enjoy life with them. Right now there are over 700 physicians backing the product and growing. There are others like me who are seeig the benefits of it like me and not just AIDS/HIV patients, people with other conditions are seeing the benefits and living fuller lives because of it. So doubt all you want to! But I know I am living a happier, healthier and more productive life because of VEMMA. Am I making a living with it, yes! I am a Brand Partner for the company. WHy wouldn't I be. Looking at what it has done for me...I want that for others who are going through what I went through. As for the cost! Yes it is $60 a month. and you say that is expensive, it's $2 dollars a day people for better health and a longer life. It's cheaper than that gourmet coffee and bagels you buy every morning on your way to work. SO if you feel that coffee and bagel are more important than your general health and you ability to be here on this earth longer with your family, then keep stuffing that cream cheese and latte down your throat. I'm going to be seeing the world, hiking the Grand Canyon and Living my life to the fullest and it was all made possible by VEMMA.
So put that in your doubt pipe and smoke it up!

Greg Millican.
Phoenix Arizona

Old 02-14-2011, 04:10 PM
Why are we here?

Re: Don't knock what you have not tried!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMILLICAN View Post
So let's talk about this for a minute. Several people on here have commented on how they see VEMMA as a scam, that it is expensive and that it is just a souped up fruit juice. We I am here to tell you otherwise. I am a huge skeptic when it comes to thing like this and I need to see the proof before I will support anything. I was introduced over two years ago to VEMMA. My partners aunt was a Brand Partner for the company. She touted it's benefits and what it does for peoples health. She knew of my health issues and told us repeatedly that it could help. She stressed it is not a cure but that it could help. After months of this talk she sent us a months supply of the product on her dime. I took it to my doctor and had him look at it. He told me there was nothing in it that could hurt me. SO I decided to give it a try.
But let me give you a little bit of background first. I Have AIDS. I was diagnosed with AIDS in Novemeber of 1997 and have been to deaths door several times since that diagnosis. I have been on every combination of Anti-retroviral medication currently available and have failed on them only for my virus to make me very ill again. People with AIDS fight to replace and repair what are called t-cells in their body. Everyone has them. They are the cells that are programed to fight infections in your blood. Each t-cell is programed to fight a specific condition as you are growing up and being exposed to them. The HIV Virus attacks and kills those cells leaving you vulnerable to that infection. A healthy person has between 800 and 1200 T-cell count. Anyone while a count below 500 is considered HIV infected and at risk. Anyone with below 200 is considered to have full blown AIDS. My count has never been above 180 and has been as low as 0 several times. The other number you need to understand is a thing called a viral count. This is the number of HIV cells present in 1 ml of your blood. The lower the number that better you are doing. MY viral load count has been as high as 1,400,000 and has never been below 20,000. The goal for anyone with AIDS or HIV is to have a viral load vount of below 50. which in the medical field is considered "undetectable". I guess to put it in better perspective it would be like remission for a cancer patient. there, that's my story and what I have been dealing with for over 14 years now. I have fought to get my numbers under control and have failed terribly.
So back to the doctor, I asked his to get a baseline of my numbers and to track them for the next three months while I took VEMMA. Now keep in mind..I changed nothing else while doing this. No diet changes, no exersice changes, no medication treatment changes. Nothing except adding the VEMMA 2oz dose to my daily regimine. Every morning I took my 2 oz of Vemma. MY baseline numbers for this were t-cells 135 and my viral load was 28,000. After one month of being on the VEMMA product my T-cells jumped almost 200 points to 298 and my viral load dropped to undetectable for the first time in over 14 years. I sat and cried over this. I have fought for year and been a guinea pig on so many types of medical treatments, been through so many side-effects it is rediculous. And now this one product, that I was so reluctant to try has given my body the ability to fight back and to live again. My numbers are continually mproving and I am back to living again instead of sitting on the couch waiting to pass away.
So I put it to you this way. You slam something you have never tried. You gripe that the cost is too high, you say the little pills, and by that I mean the multitude of lillte pills you take are the same thing, and you tell people not to waste their money. PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES! If I had continued to think the way you are and ignored the possibility that this could work, I would not be online writing this to you today. This product put me back on the living map and my doctor's exact word after that first month to me was "KEEP TAKING IT!" Now I am not trying to sell it to anyone in this response. I am simply stating my facts. You can take it or leave it but I know that I have a family that is thankful that I took the risk and discovered something like VEMMA and that i AM here today to enjoy life with them. Right now there are over 700 physicians backing the product and growing. There are others like me who are seeig the benefits of it like me and not just AIDS/HIV patients, people with other conditions are seeing the benefits and living fuller lives because of it. So doubt all you want to! But I know I am living a happier, healthier and more productive life because of VEMMA. Am I making a living with it, yes! I am a Brand Partner for the company. WHy wouldn't I be. Looking at what it has done for me...I want that for others who are going through what I went through. As for the cost! Yes it is $60 a month. and you say that is expensive, it's $2 dollars a day people for better health and a longer life. It's cheaper than that gourmet coffee and bagels you buy every morning on your way to work. SO if you feel that coffee and bagel are more important than your general health and you ability to be here on this earth longer with your family, then keep stuffing that cream cheese and latte down your throat. I'm going to be seeing the world, hiking the Grand Canyon and Living my life to the fullest and it was all made possible by VEMMA.
So put that in your doubt pipe and smoke it up!

Greg Millican.
Phoenix Arizona
one word.......paragraphs
I never resort to ad hominems or calling people child molesters. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
Who's Brian, Chris? The last boy you did? Just wondering.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:29 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Is that really all you have to say! AMAZING! SOMEONE spills their guts out about almost dying and a product that saved them and all you are worried about is paragraph structure. I'm sorry everyone but that comment was just pathetic.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:51 AM
Newbie Member

2 thoughts...

1 - paragraphs

2 - We don't believe you....so the soccer mom down the street is selling a product that can cure aids. I believe that would be a multi billion dollar product and would not be sold via MLM. I had MLM demo's in my home while my wife was involved. I heard with my own ears how the products cured cancer, MS, ADHD, diabetes, etc. I do not believe any of it. Show me the medical studies. Anectodal evidence is crap.