report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2009, 03:04 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quartadimensio.co.uk is a Scam

I just want to warn people off quartadimensio.co.uk , I am not a competitor nor would have any gain by posting this. I also will not link to any other website which I hope readers can feel the sincerity of my post.

Quartadimensio is a HYIP program which leads people from Forex to invest in them. Ok, how did I know they were a scam? you be the judge.

My friend worked with QuartaDimensio for 3 months and they had a contract for 6. QD only paid partial of the first month so just to get started and it was fine. Next month, QD said payments will be delayed, then after they were saying that my friend did not do their part and it was not effective. They paid but only in partial again. Never the whole but it took like more than a month before payment was made.

Lets leave it at that.

point 1. My friends contract was for forum posting making it look like Quartadimensio or QD was having a lot of members.

point 2. if you are a legit money related company, why don't you have money to pay? they got reasons like its a slow month, have no money.. and he was speaking to the owner probably.

point 3. My friend waited and waited for things to be resolved but apparently QD wants him to work more before actually paying him the money previously owed. My friend is now broke and drunk most of the time due to problems arising one thing after the other.

Give or take they owe him around 1000 pounds to date. not too much really, but they ain't paying.

Forum postings was their contract, and my friend had to follow certain measures so that posts will be credible and be seemless, like real people were actually saying these good things about them. but, it was all to a waste.

I am sure they had benefits from it, but my buddy had no way to track. I believe he even asked for success stories and none was given, all they did was invent these good stories.

So that's a company whom you will trust your $1000 deposits.

Sorry QD, but i just can't let people like you do things and think they can get away with it. This is for my buddy and fellow internet marketer.

Last edited by kalbobembol : 11-03-2009 at 05:13 PM.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:12 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Quartadimensio.co.uk is a Scam

Thanks for the feedback. I am currently researching this company and have not found much info on them - good or bad.

If you have anymore feedback please email me at randydoc@comcast.net.

Thanks

Randy

Old 11-08-2009, 05:41 PM
I am new at Scam.com

If you search about QD, all you can find about them are paid press releases and forum postings on money making forums. In which you should think again, since if ever there is something good told about them, you might think again if it was real or not since my bud's company was hired to do forum postings for them and tell good stuffs, tell that they were earning to get people to invest. It's a good strategy really, but.. they are not professionals and did not pay with their contract. Who knows what they are doing now, maybe getting some other company post for them and not pay again. I am trying to get the name of the exact person responsible for QD. I will post it out here once I get it.

Old 12-04-2009, 10:37 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Thanks for the update. Please keep me in the loop and any new developments.

Randy

Old 03-11-2010, 06:39 PM
I am new at Scam.com

QD is most definitely a SCAM. How do I know? I invested with these scamming son of a b**ches for 5 months and was never paid 1 cent just lies and excuses.

Matt, I hope you read this you lying bastard. Where the F*ck is my money

Last edited by 2eternity : 03-11-2010 at 06:43 PM.

Old 03-20-2010, 01:33 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Here is the bank information of Quartadimensio. Contact the police in your country and they will submit your case to the www.interpol.int
inorder to get a refund to your money.

Coordinate your payment according to instructions below. Once you have transfered funds, please notify billing@quartadimensio.co.uk details of your deposit, including amount, date and your QD username to validate transfer and update your account. We will notify you as soon as we receive your Surebet deposit.

SWIFT/Bank Transfer
Account name : QUARTA DIMENSIO LTD.
Beneficiary's address : 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, Great Britain, WC1N 3XX
Bank name and address : MARFIN POPULAR BANK PUBLIC CO LTD, LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
Bank SWIFT (BIC) code : LIKICY2N120 USD
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 179-32-200529
IBAN NUMBER : CY46003001790000017932200529
Visa/MasterCard/AMEX/Moneybookers account : moneybookers@quartadimensio.co.uk
LibertyReserve account : U2422405
PerfectMoney account : U1847415
C-Gold account : 19966
PayPal : contact billing

Old 11-21-2010, 09:09 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by johny View Post
Here is the bank information of Quartadimensio. Contact the police in your country and they will submit your case to the www.interpol.int
inorder to get a refund to your money.

Coordinate your payment according to instructions below. Once you have transfered funds, please notify billing@quartadimensio.co.uk details of your deposit, including amount, date and your QD username to validate transfer and update your account. We will notify you as soon as we receive your Surebet deposit.

SWIFT/Bank Transfer
Account name : QUARTA DIMENSIO LTD.
Beneficiary's address : 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, Great Britain, WC1N 3XX
Bank name and address : MARFIN POPULAR BANK PUBLIC CO LTD, LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
Bank SWIFT (BIC) code : LIKICY2N120 USD
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 179-32-200529
IBAN NUMBER : CY46003001790000017932200529
Visa/MasterCard/AMEX/Moneybookers account : moneybookers@quartadimensio.co.uk
LibertyReserve account : U2422405
PerfectMoney account : U1847415
C-Gold account : 19966
PayPal : contact billing

anyone refounded?