report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: Your Own Religion :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotParadox View Post
My post reminds you of Powder and Daybreakers? Really? Wow.
so.....you've seen them both!?

Old 03-06-2010, 09:22 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Why he did that was revealed and remains the center, the focus of Christianity:He shed His blood and He sacrificed His life for the forgiveness of our sins. I mean, that is basic Jesus 101.
Have to be honest, I have never bought the part about him allowing himself to be murdered, to die for sins (sic) of people who would live, 2000 years later.

Makes no sense.

Old 03-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah Well Fine Then View Post
Have to be honest, I have never bought the part about him allowing himself to be murdered, to die for sins (sic) of people who would live, 2000 years later.

Makes no sense.
On the contrary, it makes perfect sense.

If the "Humus Man" and the blonde as is explained in Genesis... took the "law" that said thou shalt not partake of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil..." and chose to break that "Law" ( a law, by the way that was for their protection)
(such are the laws of a KING, among other reasons ... but that is another story.) Any-Who, getting back to those two in the beginning, if they fooled around with that tree.... the King says ..."let us get these guys ought of here 'lest they also partake of the Tree of LIFE and live forever.." ( i.e. Living forever in their fallen state..before the King could restore them back to their original state of "purpose" (for lack of a better word). A feat, I might add, He chose to do by sending the second Adam, Jesus "the Anointed King" (or Christ ).
This second Adam comes with full Light (i.e. Knowledge ) He is hung high and spread wide, spills His blood, allows to die the "humus Man Jesus" as a payment for the debt due by the first Adam.....He in effect declares all those who knew He would come ...as " righteousness" or "Right Standing with the King", (going forward ), while at the same time declaring righteous those who would NOW believe ( going backwards) One Broken Law, One Payment by the King Himself, having an impact on both time zones of B.C. and A.D. ( Anno Domini=in the year of Our Lord ).

Not easy to swallow....but quite simple to follow .

The long waiting game and the reason it was necessary only "Una Vez" is rather straight forward. No more need to think about what you did or didn't do...that was why the message of reconciliation says plainly,
therefore now be "reconciled to God"
( consider your account "reconciled )
( see your books as balanced )
it's an accounting term...

Lastly, it shows that the "law" of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made ( any humus man's name goes here ) free from the "law" of sin and death.

One penalty, one penalty paid in full, A King who sees mankind thru the eyes of "mankinds original Purpose" initiated by the King for His children.....

The only caveat.... Most don't want to go back to their "Original Intention".
The manufacturer has produced a product that if mis-used will no doubt cause it to mal-function. The manufacturer includes a Manual... but few care to read it and then wonder what to do when problems arise as they always will. I've Been there, done that, have the videotapes to prove it.

The Anointed King tries to illustrate the point... when He sees Jerusalem from afar off....and says "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, how often would I have gathered you beneath my wings ( like a hen does to her chicks) but You , Jerusalem would not let me.."
that is the King speaking about the Love for his Creation called "Humus Man ).

Whether we believe this or not ..is not the point here....just that this is the Message.. as a matter of fact the only Message that Jesus the Christ ever Preached about. A Kingdom that has been Re-"Presented", and the "big Idea" that the King had always envisioned.

-Tim Minchin

Old 03-06-2010, 02:50 PM
Not my chair, not my problem.

Quote:

Makes no sense.
I know, Steve. That's ok. It is hard to understand.
The Rainforest Site/charity
http://www.therainforestsite.com/cli...gin=Sister_ars

Old 03-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
I know, Steve. That's ok. It is hard to understand.
It could only possibly make any sense, were one to leave all reason and logic behind, while, at the same time, taking a series of massive assumptions.

That single action is so full of flaws that it could never stand up to rational analysis.

Sorry..

Old 03-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
Not easy to swallow....but quite simple to follow .

And the reason it isn't easy to swallow is that every part of your common sense in screaming at you, to reject this, as absurd.

In your daily life, you are likely a rational man.

You make decisions based on reason and plausibility.

Because you do this, the chances of you making the right decision, they logically grow.

When you leave reason and logic behind, then it gets silly, as anyone can claim anything, under whatever loaded set of 'rules'.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post

The Anointed King tries to illustrate the point... when He sees Jerusalem from afar off....and says "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, how often would I have gathered you beneath my wings ( like a hen does to her chicks) but You , Jerusalem would not let me.."
that is the King speaking about the Love for his Creation called "Humus Man ).

Whether we believe this or not ..is not the point here....just that this is the Message.. as a matter of fact the only Message that Jesus the Christ ever Preached about. A Kingdom that has been Re-"Presented", and the "big Idea" that the King had always envisioned.
wanna post the list of excuses for not being gathered to the feast!? it really is saying you(they) got your(their) prioritys wrong isn't it!?

Last edited by lexx : 03-06-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
And the reason it isn't easy to swallow is that every part of your common sense in screaming at you, to reject this, as absurd.

Because you do this, the chances of you making the right decision, they logically grow.

When you leave reason and logic behind, then it gets silly, as anyone can claim anything, under whatever loaded set of 'rules'.
books reqire pre-knowledge!? spiritual matters require pre exposure!? this exposure is a form of knowledge!? people could talk to you all day about what it's like to be "intoxicated" and you would never agree to their silliness!? and the more they insisted the more you would dislike them for it!? but as soon as you got drunk, it all becomes foggy!?(clear)

Old 03-06-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
It could only possibly make any sense, were one to leave all reason and logic behind, while, at the same time, taking a series of massive assumptions.

That single action is so full of flaws that it could never stand up to rational analysis.

Sorry..
That's ok, Steve. I would be shocked if ever you should see it as I do.
xo

Old 03-06-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:

your logic is only as good as you are!? a god's logic would be perfect!? never a disappointment!?

Old 03-06-2010, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx View Post
wanna post the list of excuses for not being gathered to the feast!? it really is saying you got your prioritys wrong isn't it!?

Huh???

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...faces?siteId=3

Old 03-06-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Huh???

i am shooting for the parable of the banquet, and why everyone said they were busy, basically!? seems to fit with the gather thing!? but please set me strate if i need it!? i'm beginning to think my "pet" conversational/intellectual trait is analogy!?

Last edited by lexx : 03-06-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Old 03-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Silver Member

[quote]
Quote:
That is right on... and anyone would be wise to do just that. Reject as absurd ! It does not jive with what is commonplace in my upbringing , unless I want to compare it to the "Abott and Costello meet Frankenstein"..of my youth (hell, I used to think that might have happened as well ). And as far as growing up with brothers and sisters, Mom and Dad... who the heck are these bible figures, and what is their problem.... I'm alive, it's the 1970's.... how does this have anything to do with me.??
But I can agree that at least I know somewhat what is the "jist" of the Story that is going on, how it serpentines from the first page to the last . By the same token , I have also learned to understand a woman, (have tried many.......), doesn't mean I want to be one.

Quote:
Yes, but I remember when I used to be like a dog before... used to eating the whole thing up...no care at all about tomorrow, that I would be hungry again. Now I "ration" and eat some today, and save some for another day.... you meant "rational"....not rationing.... I know, yet the other takes too long to get into.
I don't let my emotions dictate my reasoning , no, quite the contrary, they are what keep me always testing, always pushing the envelope of my own will to comform.

Quote:
You make decisions based on reason and plausibility

Yeah, what you just said.... I strongly agree.

Quote:
Because you do this, the chances of you making the right decision, they logically grow

Bingo !! I concur !! (Yes, women have definitely taught me a whole bunch, and they are an excellent example to start with, so as not to limit this only to stuff about God and such.)

Quote:
When you leave reason and logic behind, then it gets silly, as anyone can claim anything, under whatever loaded set of 'rules
Hmmm, rules ?? Like this for example:

"Thou shalt not look upon another babe when we are out to dinner "

(and honey, if you only knew that it is not "Me" but something innately inside me that wants to look, couldn't you just look a minute with me, and agree to what I see, you not only validate this inner struggle I have not to look....but you actually 'endear' yourself that much more to me, for you understand me and that makes you jump 50,000 points higher than than any other woman I may know. )
(Furthermore, you get to kill two birds with one shot as I will by "reason" eventually never have to worry about looking or not looking again, hence the monkey is off both "OuR" backs.)

Hence, the Law is more of a triumphant Proclamation , than it is a
Rule of Obligation. But what the hell do I know?!

-Tim Minchin

Old 03-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Silver Member

[quote]!
Quote:
books reqire pre-knowledge!? spiritual matters require pre exposure? this exposure is a form of knowledge!?
they say that knowledge is Power,,, that's B.S. ...knowledge applied is Power.... you could have all the book smart you can buy, steal, copy from....but if you don't apply any of it yourself, you will have zilch, nothing, nada Power.

Quote:
people could talk to you all day about what it's like to be "intoxicated" and you would never agree to their silliness!? and the more they insisted the more you would dislike them for it!? but as soon as you got drunk, it all becomes foggy!?(clear)
"oops, sorry, jumped the gun on that one" (I suffer from *CRS )

-Tim Minchin

Old 03-06-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusthreezero View Post
God would be scientifically verifiable; his existence would be easily proven. It would not be a question of whether or not to believe in his existence, but whether or not you wanted to become a follower.
can you think of any drawbacks to that idea of scientifically verifiable!?

Old 03-06-2010, 06:58 PM

Quote:
i am shooting for the parable of the banquet, and why everyone said they were busy, basically!? seems to fit with the gather thing!? but please set me strate if i need it!? i'm beginning to think my "pet" conversational/intellectual trait is analogy!?
No way could I set you strate. Or straight. You're deep-nice!!!

Old 03-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Silver Member

[quote]
Quote:
i am shooting for the parable of the banquet, and why everyone said they were busy, basically!?
Never tell a King , you are too busy... actually the words, nor the idea of it, would ever come to your mind, your whole purpose would be to serve your King... He wouldn't have to think about tellin' you twice or holding a "what-da-ya-think Bill, are ya coming' ?" moment with you. He says it , it is DONE !! Quickly and Immediately,

Fine example would be the Centurion who asks the Anointed King ( Christ ) to heal his captain... and Jesus says to him.. "I will come and heal him."
The centurion says, "I am not worthy that you should come all the way to my home.... Just say the "WORD!" and my servant shall be healed " For I too am a man under authority ( i.e. Roman Ruler Cesar ) and I have soldiers under me and I say to this one 'Go!' and he goes... this one 'Come!' and he comes... and to another 'Do This!' and he does it. Jesus, marveled and said, "damn, this is exactly the kind of kindom citizens that I am trying to get all you other "knuckle-heads" to understand to be like !!

so much for those who gave him excuse , after excuse about coming to the banquet...

Quote:
seems to fit with the gather thing!? but please set me strate if i need it!? i'm beginning to think my "pet" conversational/intellectual trait is analogy!?
glad to read your analogy requirements.

-Tim Minchin

Old 03-06-2010, 07:27 PM

of course my reason for/to analogy is synthesis!? which reminds me, i am entralled by the chords in jazz that contain as much disharmonic content as possible without totally killing the sound of harmony!? go figure!?