report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2008, 01:02 AM
Newbie Member

Re: American bill money

Wait a second... Speaking of product. Since you are mailing out the postcards.. how do you know they are opportunity seekers. It is not like you have their phone number. What kind of lead gives you an address only. You are buying mailing lists. This is the most retarted MLM I have ever heard of. I'm sorry, but who buys into this? This is appauling. Not that the company exists, but people are making money on this. Why don't you go visit some of these opportunity seekers? I will bet dollars to donuts that they are outside a 500 mile radius. There is no way to verify these are truly leads.

I'll tell you what. I will give you leads of opportunity seekers. But rather than charge you a dollar per address and card. I will charge you 50 cents for a 100. 45 cents on 250. and if you order 10,000 or more I will charge you 25 cents.

Insiders tip...

Postcards- 5 cents
Leads- Free from my local title company rep targeting anyone with a mortgage (they need opportunities)

I am ordering 10,000 Post Cards for less than $5000 MAILED. I supply the list.

Old 09-26-2008, 09:13 AM
Newbie Member

100 Postcards- $5.00
100 "Opportunity Leads" Printed on Labels- $1.00

Getting suckers to pay $100 dollars for this worthless product....

PRICELESS

Old 09-26-2008, 09:18 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justdatruth
I'm sorry, but who buys into this?
Answer, ...the greedy, unethical, or just plain ignorant ones.

KLH

Old 09-26-2008, 09:57 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

i was hoping he would take me out on his yacht or let me borrow his airplane for the weekend, but, alas, looks like we won't be friends.

Old 09-26-2008, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbles View Post
i was hoping he would take me out on his yacht or let me borrow his airplane for the weekend, but, alas, looks like we won't be friends.
Awww...ain't that a shame?

Aren't friendships that'r based on full blown greed the ones that last the longest too?!

Old 09-28-2008, 09:46 PM
Platinum Member

Just in case anyoneone is curious about this so called "Opportunity" - just reach out to Mr McDonnell and I am sure he can tell you about these "Opportunities"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisN View Post
FYI Bob McDonnell (Virginia Attorney General) has started going after pyramid schemes like this one....

http://www.oag.state.va.us/CONSUMER/...mer_Alert.html

"During the latest session of the General Assembly, our Office worked to put new teeth into Virginia’s laws against such insidious schemes. Now it is a violation of the Virginia Consumer Protection Act, as well as a Class 1 misdemeanor, to “contrive, prepare, set up, operate, advertise or promote any pyramid promotional scheme.”

And FYI - I emailed the AG's office with a link to your site asking them if this was the type of business opportunity they are targetting.

If anyone else wants to ask about it - you can contact the VA Attorney General through here - Go for it - ask them to review the site and let you know if its a legal opportunity..

http://www.oag.state.va.us/CONTACTS/index.html

Old 09-29-2008, 01:28 AM
Platinum Member

Let me make sure I have this straight... please correct me if I have a bad assumption here.

#1. ABM uses the mails.

#2. Their sole product is advertising, a la AdSurfDaily.

#3. There is compensation, but it is random and dependent on chance (i.e. whether or not more people will join under you specifically).

#4. You pay to join... or, as lawyers would put it, furnish a consideration.

It appears to me that 39 U.S.C. 3005 is in effect, and you are running an illegal lottery by mail, as all three requirements for a lottery or gambling are present (offering a prize/compensation, a consideration being made in order to be eligible to receive said prize, and distribution by chance rather than by merit), and that particular law is the one which expressly forbids the distribution of lottery materials through the mail.

Here are several court rulings in which 39 U.S.C. 3005 is plainly explained by the judge in the course of issuing his verdict.
http://www.usps.com/judicial/1982deci/14-54.htm
http://www.usps.com/judicial/1986deci/24-131d.htm
http://www.usps.com/judicial/1988deci/29-117d.htm
http://www.usps.com/judicial/1987deci/26-163.htm

As for you, Paul Korzeniowski a.k.a. abm1964, you may want to review the article at http://www.thirdamendment.com/mmf.html which discusses (and provides the text of) the law 18 U.S.C. 1343, which your pal on Youtube appears to be in violation of.

Oh... and your bedfellow Ken Barnes was identified as being a con artist running a "classic pyramid scheme" back in 2004, judging by http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,10151278 . Anyone who wants to leave Ken a few comments can do so at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=56672592 ... that's funny, Ken says he's been an "affiliate" of ABM since 1993. Maybe Mumbles can trot over to Tidewater Auto and ask Ken about that personally.

And Mumbles? If you want to see Paul in person, try Elmhurst Lane. I don't know what his office hours are though.

Old 09-29-2008, 05:46 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

thanx for info. after seeing the video, i don't need to meet in person. would be nice if the postal inspector meets these people.

Old 09-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Ken's Networking
Marketing - Advertising/PR - Traffic
Looking for people that could use a 2nd income. I can show you how by following a simple system. Check it out; http://www.bigABM.com

Marketing - Sales - Business Development
Software system that can create a great income for anyone. Take a look; http://www.profitshares.net

Ken's Companies
C & K Marketing, Inc.
Va. Beach, VA US
Owner/President
www.2cnk.com
4/1998 - Current
Tidewater Auto Sales
Norfolk, VA US
General Manager
www.tidewaterauto.com
8/94 - Current
American Bill Money
Everywhere, Nationwide US
affiliate
www.bigABM.com
11/93 - Current

Old 04-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Banned

A scam is a scam.

They can lie that is not a scam or a fraud.

Q: Can you or the American Bill Money proof is true.

Put you money where mouth is.

Proof me this not a scam.

I will kill all scams & frauds.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Banned

They just any MLM.
  1. They are greedy!
  2. They are selfish!
You name it!

You are fool to start with them!!!

Old 05-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Banned

I call MLM = Making Less Money.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:17 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I just had a phone conversation with kerry. I understand the anger derived from the accusation of being a pyramid scam. Up until recently I was involved with a controversial company for over 1 1/2 years. That company being Vector Marketing/Cutco Cutlery. This company was not a scam in an sense of the word yet there are a lot of people that say it is. ABM on the other hand, whether it is a scam by definition or not, should make some simple, quick and easy but serious changes. Why not just change the website? It's a small change that will raise your credibility exponentially. Don't throw huge figures around as though it is an everyday occurrence. If you try to tell me everyone makes sick money from this then you are a scam without doubt. If your truly sincere about it then why not offer the first batch of cards at a discounted price. As stated earlier the postcards can't cost more than $2 a piece. You might lose out on whopping 20 dollars, oh shit. To be honest, other than the fact that there is no real product, the only problem is that it is a get rich quick scheme and your trying to "sell" people on the opportunity. I'm just turned off by all the high promises and figures.

Either way, I will not be participating in this "opportunity" and its definitely a thumbs down.

Old 10-15-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkric2008 View Post
I just had a phone conversation with kerry. I understand the anger derived from the accusation of being a pyramid scam. Up until recently I was involved with a controversial company for over 1 1/2 years. That company being Vector Marketing/Cutco Cutlery. This company was not a scam in an sense of the word yet there are a lot of people that say it is. ABM on the other hand, whether it is a scam by definition or not, should make some simple, quick and easy but serious changes. Why not just change the website? It's a small change that will raise your credibility exponentially. Don't throw huge figures around as though it is an everyday occurrence. If you try to tell me everyone makes sick money from this then you are a scam without doubt. If your truly sincere about it then why not offer the first batch of cards at a discounted price. As stated earlier the postcards can't cost more than $2 a piece. You might lose out on whopping 20 dollars, oh shit. To be honest, other than the fact that there is no real product, the only problem is that it is a get rich quick scheme and your trying to "sell" people on the opportunity. I'm just turned off by all the high promises and figures.

Either way, I will not be participating in this "opportunity" and its definitely a thumbs down.
Thanks for posting Rick.

Glad I could assist, if I did at all. Any time.

Be careful out there.

Kerry
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 01-22-2010, 06:02 AM
Banned

Interesting,

Just got a post card and as with everything I see, I research it looking for that diamond in the rough.

I would agree, I am into post card direct mail marketing, but when I saw this card, all I could think is WOW, what a cheesy looking card, and then I read this forum to see others saying the same thing. lol

I agree with the cheesy look, and yes, you can purchase post cards and leads elsewhere for less, but as we all know, some leads cost several dollars, while others are simply worthless, and when spending thousands a month on postage, you do not want to waste your post cards or your postage on garbage leads.

Simply put, this deal is still humming along, so I have to wonder, since Chris and others reported this scam over a year ago, why are they still in business? Sure makes you wonder, perhaps the leads are so good it overcomes the cheesy look of cards and website? Could it be? Nah, the expert scam watchers know a scam when they see one, right?

Maybe cheesy is the reason it works, appealing to all those who don't research anything before joining. Maybe it is because it is working as promoted, so no complaints? No one knows, but having purchased leads for several dollars each, could these leads be gold, after all, I got a card with Paul K. as sponsor, and I don't put my business address out there for just everyone?

Oh well, just checking in, so carry on, I will stick to my recession proof real value oriented low cost money saving businesses, but I just had to search for ABM to see what the deal was. Making money is one thing, saving people money is another, and much more important in a collapsing economy. Not many will throw several hundred dollars out there without checking it out first in a recession like this, so I never stop researching everything that comes along. lol

Good luck,

Old 02-23-2010, 05:39 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I was approached by phone to join, however, after doing my due dilligence, I find ABM fits perfectly the definition of a Ponzi scheme. Here is a copy of that definition. Ponzi scheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to separate investors from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors.
The only way to get paid is to enlist additional "investors" or whatever you want to call them. The fee you pay to join goes to your upline, so when we run out of people to join no one will get paid. I believe I will pass on this one. All the best in your quest, from a retired CPA.

Old 02-24-2010, 06:41 AM
Newbie Member

Sorry Sir,
It seems you have you've interpretted the definition incorrectly.
In doing your "Due Diligence", I encourage you to call me and I can tell you Exactly, When, Where, & Why the S.E.C. has determined ABM is NOT a "Ponzi Scheme."
You may reach me at 757-754-5674

Old 02-24-2010, 06:57 AM
Platinum Member

Why are you unable to state that information in writing for the rest of us, abm1964?
Or for the deaf readership in general.