report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Challenge Authority

Re: Haiti is not our problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charity begins at home View Post
Would you really like to discuss literacy with me dchristie? In a battle of wits, you'd be an unarmed opponent. LOL
Sure. We could also discuss your entitlement complex and delusions of grandeur too if you were worth any more of my time. But since I see you as something that's rather beneath contempt, it's highly unlikely.

Old 01-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
Sure. We could also discuss your entitlement complex and delusions of grandeur too if you were worth any more of my time. But since I see you as something that's rather beneath contempt, it's highly unlikely.

I'd be happy to debate with you anytime you feel up to the task, but there is one precondition.. I don't want to hear what a retard hating bastard I am afterwards. LOL

Last edited by Charity begins at home : 01-17-2010 at 06:22 PM.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle View Post
This thread sickens me now. People are talking about politics - how the Haitians run their affairs - but that irrelevant. Its a once in a lifetime humanitarian disaster.

Why do people think they are better than people in poor countries? People are the same everywhere, the individuals are the same.

Those of us born in western democracies have been given the chance to make careers and wealth for ourselves. Try doing that in a country with nothing, without those opportunities. You think you did it yourself, but you did it within a structure developed over generations.

You would end up like the people you hate so much.

Fuck this thread.

Ditto mate.

Old 01-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Platinum Member

To look at DBA's posts is to glimpse into the heart of darkness.

A dark heart indeed.

Old 01-17-2010, 07:29 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
I'd be happy to debate with you anytime you feel up to the task, but there is one precondition.. I don't want to hear what a retard hating bastard I am afterwards. LOL
LOL.. Self aggrandizing arrogance along with self loathing is usually an integral component of the psyche in most sociopaths and, clearly, you're no different. Don't worry. I'm not interested in rubbing it in your face. I take no pleasure in taunting fools but don't suffer them gladly either. Any discourse that I would stoop to having with you would be classified as remedial tutoring - not a debate - even though there's about as much chance of getting through to you as one would have trying to teach a chimp how to play bridge.

Old 01-17-2010, 10:25 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post
We white man? The president usurper is the guilty one of squandering American tax-payers' hard-earned money, of "spreading the wealth" around...
Uhh, the American welfare state was well in place long before Obama took office and the bail-outs were initiated by the Bush admin just prior to Obama taking office.

BTW... did you ever answer DC's question regarding aid to Israel?

Old 01-17-2010, 10:27 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Quote:
No, their religion condemns them. You've got it backwards, as usual.
Whatever you say.

BTW, who put you in a position to pass judgement?

Old 01-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
LOL.. Self aggrandizing arrogance along with self loathing is usually an integral component of the psyche in most sociopaths and, clearly, you're no different. Don't worry. I'm not interested in rubbing it in your face. I take no pleasure in taunting fools but don't suffer them gladly either. Any discourse that I would stoop to having with you would be classified as remedial tutoring - not a debate - even though there's about as much chance of getting through to you as one would have trying to teach a chimp how to play bridge.

So, I'm a sociopath now.. What criteria are you basing that diagnosis on? Seeing that I used to be a therapist, I'm sure your answer will prove to be quite amusing. LOL

I warn you though, watching a few episodes of "Criminal Minds" on tv or reading a bunch of poorly written crime novels does not an expert make..

I eagerly await your Wikipedia ladened reply.

Last edited by Charity begins at home : 01-17-2010 at 11:03 PM.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:26 AM
Newbie Member

lol you gotta love stirring up all the controversy huh

Old 01-18-2010, 02:44 AM
Internet = SrsBsns

Quote:
Let Haiti help themselves

We can help Haiti by leaving them to fend for themselves, to get their act together, to finally form some proper government.

How generous the president usurper Obama wants to be with the American taxypayers’ money and send it to Haiti! What about the many Americans who are basically homeless now due to his hateful policies? Where’s his mercy for them? Charity begins at home.

Let Emperor Obama and his filthy rich elitist friends send their money to Haiti, if they please.
Seriously? This coming from someone who has admitted to being a Christian Writer with HIV/AIDS?

That's like saying you don't need drugs. Let your Immune System fend for itself.

But I guess, if Pat Robertson said they're all sinners who are going to hell, it must be true? Yeah...of course it is. Pat said it. He's a man of God.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:46 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
I don't advocate for anyone's death, but the US didn't cause the earthquake. Why should we foot the rescue and restoration bill almost single-handedly? You have to draw the line somewhere..

My neighbor died a month ago, but his family didn't immediately go around the community demanding that everyone else foot his medical bills and burial expenses.

People die and tragedies happen, but most people make plans and preparations for such events so as not be burdens to their family and others.

Is that really too much to ask of a country that has hundreds of millions of dollars in foreign aid filling it's coffers yearly?

So when would you rather the world get together, helping each other in incidents like this or attacking each other in war?

But hey if this is how you and David feels, don't pay taxes and are you going to ask for help when you need it?

Last edited by kwv : 01-18-2010 at 02:49 AM.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:05 AM
Internet = SrsBsns

This coming from a self-described Christian Writer living with HIV/AIDS? (The OP)

Saying Haiti doesn't need help and can fend for itself is like saying you don't need drugs because your immune system can fend for itself.

You would think that for someone in your situation you might have at least a shred of compassion for your fellow man.

Old 01-18-2010, 03:37 AM
Bronze Member

Haiti is not America problem, even those Americans are there needing help.

So I guess some are saying don't help their fellow Americans in Haiti?

Old 01-18-2010, 03:41 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Let Haiti help themselves

We can help Haiti by leaving them to fend for themselves, to get their act together, to finally form some proper government.

How generous the president usurper Obama wants to be with the American taxypayers’ money and send it to Haiti! What about the many Americans who are basically homeless now due to his hateful policies? Where’s his mercy for them? Charity begins at home.

Let Emperor Obama and his filthy rich elitist friends send their money to Haiti, if they please.
Even those there are fellow Americans needing help?

Old 01-18-2010, 03:45 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
So, I'm a sociopath now.. What criteria are you basing that diagnosis on? Seeing that I used to be a therapist,
There are Therapist and then there are people who claim they are Therapist?

Old 01-18-2010, 03:58 AM
Internet = SrsBsns

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwv View Post
There are Therapist and then there are people who claim they are Therapist?
Looks like it's my lucky day!

Old 01-18-2010, 05:00 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
I've read your posts, and for the most part they're nothing more than empty headed, emotion-filled ramblings. No facts whatsoever to back them up.
And Charity begins at home, but of course your comments are "not empty headed, emotion-filled ramblings. No facts whatsoever to back them up"?

But if you, davey and some others saying America shouldn't help Haiti, then I guess you are saying other countries shouldn't help America, like the illegal Iraq war that was clearly based on lies and Bush trying to increase his ego?

Last edited by kwv : 01-18-2010 at 05:02 AM.

Old 01-18-2010, 07:03 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwv View Post
And Charity begins at home, but of course your comments are "not empty headed, emotion-filled ramblings. No facts whatsoever to back them up"?

But if you, davey and some others saying America shouldn't help Haiti, then I guess you are saying other countries shouldn't help America, like the illegal Iraq war that was clearly based on lies and Bush trying to increase his ego?
America should provide no more assistance than the UN or the UK have, which amounts to roughly $20m betwixt the two. The US has already footed $100m of the bill with more being asked for. Why does the American taxpayer always have to pick up everybody Else's tab for what is clearly an international crisis? The US is in the middle of a recession, and simply can't afford such largesse. It's high time someone else stepped up to the plate for a change!

When in God's name has any other country helped America out? For the last hundred years or more we've been pulling everyone else's butts out of the fire, bankrupting our coffers in the process.

The coalition in Iraq is a joke. We have ten times the troops of all the rest combined, and we're picking up the tab for it all. Our allies are nothing more than a bunch of welfare states suckling at America's teats for all they can get!

I agree, the war is based on lies and should end now, but that's not going to happen. Too many people are getting rich while our soldiers continue to die.

I believe some of the responsibility for the war should also rest squarely on Tony Blair's shoulders. He spouted the same lies as Bush did if I remember correctly..

To sum it up for you, Haiti is a humanitarian concern for the US, but squarely not our problem.

Last edited by Charity begins at home : 01-18-2010 at 07:07 AM.