report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2009, 06:29 PM
I am new at Scam.com

zossenfund.com - is it a new scam ?

hi there
im a new member here , i googled a place to find my answer about this new investing thing and seems im in right place now so here it is
one of my friends recently asked me to join him in this new investing program called zossenfund ( www.zossenfund.com)
i need an adivce on how to check if its legit and or if anyone have any more information about zossenfund plz let me know
tanx

Old 10-26-2009, 06:32 PM
Platinum Member

Re: zossenfund.com - is it a new scam ?

It is called HYIP ponzi scam.

Old 10-26-2009, 07:34 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Domain Name:zossenfund.com
Record last updated at 2009-10-25 11:03:39
Record created on 2009/9/10
Record expired on 2012/9/10

yeah, well established. most High Yield investment funds last a few weeks before they disappear with your money.

Old 10-26-2009, 07:54 PM
I am new at Scam.com

im confused , do you telling me its an scam or what ?

Old 10-26-2009, 08:18 PM
Banned

Yes Arshia, it's a scam.

There are thousands of websites like it, each offering impossibly high interest rates on your investment and none of them last very long. It's all a money game, generally referred to as a HYIP.

I don't care how they describe themselves, and neither should you. What they do is take the money people give them, and at first they do pay out as promised, at least for a little while. But they aren't investing the money or using it in any way to actually generate an income. All they are doing is taking the money from new investors to pay off old investors and also looking at their bank balance. When more people start asking to take money out of the program than are lining up to put more money in, they shut the program down and disappear.

As I said, there have been thousands of webpages like zossen.com and each and every one has closed down after not very long. And each and every one has left the vast majority of people who invested with them suffering financial losses.

Click here to read the final message from one HYIP owner to his victims.

Old 10-26-2009, 09:33 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arshia_Civil View Post
im confused , do you telling me its an scam or what ?
Anything that offers guaranteed interest of more that 10-15% a year is a scam.

Old 11-17-2009, 11:54 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arshia_Civil View Post
hi there
im a new member here , i googled a place to find my answer about this new investing thing and seems im in right place now so here it is
one of my friends recently asked me to join him in this new investing program called zossenfund ( www.zossenfund.com)
i need an adivce on how to check if its legit and or if anyone have any more information about zossenfund plz let me know
tanx
Dear Arshia,

I know this company in Germany and I've been investing there, It's really paying, if you read their plan carefully you can see that it is reasonable and can not be a scam!

Old 11-18-2009, 12:45 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathew View Post
Dear Arshia,

I know this company in Germany and I've been investing there, It's really paying, if you read their plan carefully you can see that it is reasonable and can not be a scam!
20% a month? They might just put a sign on their website: SCAM!!!!

Old 11-23-2009, 10:39 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Dear Borsiz,

I think you have not even read the site or their plan. The profit is not 20%!!! they are really paying and they indicate all their market activity on their site! If any one have any question I am ready to answer

Old 11-23-2009, 11:54 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathew View Post
Dear Borsiz,

I think you have not even read the site or their plan. The profit is not 20%!!! they are really paying and they indicate all their market activity on their site! If any one have any question I am ready to answer
Can you post their website without affiliate part. If you can not post this website either in post or in signature, you can not bring it up on this discussion forum. No "lets see my opportunity" on the side.

Last edited by BorisZ : 11-23-2009 at 11:58 PM.