Honeywell International, Inc. Recruits
Just received an email from "Honeywell International, Inc recruiting for Account Receivables representatives. Has anyone ever heard of this before? Apparently the lucky representative calls on local accounts, collects from Honeywell clients in the form of cashiers checks or money orders and then deposits these funds into their own personal bank account. Once this has happened, the representative is to forward 90% of the collection. The remaining 10% is their paycheck, along with a regular $1500 p/month salary. However, the responding email is not to a person with a Honeywell International corporate email. Sounds kinda fishy to me and I'm just wondering if anyone else has encountered similiar emails.