report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2009, 07:00 PM

Sorry for behaving like an idiot

Sorry for behaving like an idiot.

I didn't plan on the crasy run that I did starting discussion threads that I participated in late July. I was so obsessed with exploring theories that I was thinking too fast and had what two Psychiatrists have diagnosed as a manic episode. Everything seemed to make sense to me at the time and I was stressing out close family and friends.

I started this journey to crack a theoretical Bible Code (DaVinci did as well) and interpret the colours of the rainbow using my knowledge of life and the bible as some sort of code breaker. I got very confused as there was so many ways to interpret the meanings of colour and I got very confused on what the colour black represented. It was a very emotional journey for me where I had delusions of who I was and what my purpose in life was. I had periods of great fear and great boldness that freaked out people around me.

I am now taking drugs to slow my brain down and am trying to rebuild the trust that I have lost from people close to me. I am sorry that I did not respect proper codes of conduct within this forum with the way I managed things in July. I will not start any more discussions with the BibleCode username in this forum again as I would much prefer to have a more personal username. I have no plans to get involved with this forum in the near future.

My favourite conclusion on the Bible Code is that if there is a Bible Code that it is a simple code of conduct that is expressed in the words of Jesus to love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and love your neighbour as yourself. However, cracking Bible Codes and translating the stars and rainbow colours may well be something that is a waste of time.

I just want to finish by saying that I have a lot of respect for the operators of this forum and the way they manage it.

Last edited by BibleCode : 10-13-2009 at 07:05 PM.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: Sorry for behaving like an idiot

oh yeah, i remember that barage/broadside!? woke me up!? and what drugs!? i might want to try them....., for a friend!?

Last edited by lexx : 10-13-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Old 10-14-2009, 04:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Oh it is okay. do not feel so bad. we have all behaved badly on thee internet at times. even I have pretended to be a lil ole Christian Italian housefrau from kansas when all along I am a gay male in his 50s living in NY.

Old 10-14-2009, 04:55 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiliana_amor View Post
Oh it is okay. do not feel so bad. we have all behaved badly on thee internet at times. even I have pretended to be a lil ole Christian Italian housefrau from kansas when all along I am a gay male in his 50s living in NY.
Well, I can understand you being an idiot. But I don't understand why.....

Old 10-15-2009, 04:23 AM
Silver Member

No problem, I hope you feel well and have a good support base around you.
You do not have to apologise for illness, welcome back.

Old 10-15-2009, 04:59 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by consolidation View Post
No problem, I hope you feel well and have a good support base around you.
You do not have to apologise for illness, welcome back.
I have to say, "Ditto"

Old 10-15-2009, 07:17 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleCode View Post
Sorry for behaving like an idiot.
I don't know yet. I could end up missing the other YOU, An imagination and creativity are some of the most fundamental expressions in LIFE.
Please don't lose them.

Quote:
I didn't plan on the crasy run that I did starting discussion threads that I participated in late July. I was so obsessed with exploring theories that I was thinking too fast and had what two Psychiatrists have diagnosed as a manic episode. Everything seemed to make sense to me at the time and I was stressing out close family and friends .
B.C. I had the same problem with my family.(Religionists)+ or - 1 or 2.
It came to the point that I had to be pointed at and whispered about because if you talked to me I would turn the conversation to GOD in a natural way. (Not abrupt) and they only liked to talk about GOD at church which i found to be funny. It came to a show down and being that my family are basically good people, they realized I was not being negative in any way and that nothing was going to stop me from being me. They all are starting to get it, I knew they would get it before the rest of the world, it's a proximity thing. Doing my non-religious TV show on GOD for five years also helped to shift attitudes and give good answers. Now they except me and don't judge me, just because I don't see things in the same way they do.(Biblically)

Quote:
I started this journey to crack a theoretical Bible Code (DaVinci did as well) and interpret the colours of the rainbow using my knowledge of life and the bible as some sort of code breaker. I got very confused as there was so many ways to interpret the meanings of colour and I got very confused on what the colour black represented. It was a very emotional journey for me where I had delusions of who I was and what my purpose in life was. I had periods of great fear and great boldness that freaked out people around me.
Black is the absents of all color and represents the earth/matter. The opposite (appleblossem) white is all color inclusive. and means the SPIRITUAL. Everything is a result of vibration.

Forget the bible code (artificial/man-made) If you thought the answers to what is everything and why ??? (I do mean all of it) are in bible, of course you are going to be a little mental. If you would like the definitive book on the constitution of color it is.

Occult Geometry and Hermetic Science of Motion & Number a combined edition (DR. A.S. Raleigh ) Copyright 1932/1924
Interprets and Explains symbols, nature's universal language. Shows how GOD Geometrizes to produce the Universe and Man and that in understanding himself, Man understands the big Universe.

Quote:
I am now taking drugs to slow my brain down and am trying to rebuild the trust that I have lost from people close to me. I am sorry that I did not respect proper codes of conduct within this forum with the way I managed things in July. I will not start any more discussions with the BibleCode username in this forum again as I would much prefer to have a more personal username. I have no plans to get involved with this forum in the near future.
You were never as bad as you make yourself sound. Why did you lose their trust ??? Did you steal or lie and cheat, did you hurt someone emotionally, mentally or physically what did you do.??? A few years ago I decided while doing GODS show that if I offended someone because of my languge or what I said that it's there problem and someday they will get over it. I am not so vulgar as to use 4letter words all the time, once in awhile to make a point (I'm pissed) always trying to make it so no one could complain about anything while still saying what needed to be said. I'm sorry to here you say no more posts you were one of the better ones. Many questions few answers what LIFE is all about.

Quote:
My favourite conclusion on the Bible Code is that if there is a Bible Code that it is a simple code of conduct that is expressed in the words of Jesus to love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and love your neighbour as yourself. However, cracking Bible Codes and translating the stars and rainbow colours may well be something that is a waste of time.
If GOD is everything and GOD is, to LOVE anything is to LOVE yourself and to hate anything is to hate yourself.(Do unto others as) The bible has many good things in it. I do say.
Calling anything in LIFE a waste is to call GOD a waste.(Do not forget) This is the simple truth GOD is LOVE & LIFE. The source, the process and the expression of this process. simple right!!! ALSO the spiritual, the nonphysical and the physical. The universe exists within GOD(the source) LOVE is a simple term for the energy or force GOD uses to create with, and LIFE is how we become more on our own. We don't choose LIFE it's a given, how we express it is where we get the choice to grow or not to grow that is the question.

Quote:
I just want to finish by saying that I have a lot of respect for the operators of this forum and the way they manage it.
Thats fine respect is a good thing. Bibleman is a good referee and we try to adhere to the rules it's only right.

FYI(for you are in formation)

A non-religious understanding of GOD

Last edited by goodomen9 : 10-15-2009 at 07:52 AM.