report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2009, 08:25 AM
Platinum Member

Remove the mosques and sweep away Muslim lies!

Re: Chief Palestinian justice: Temples never existed

"Chief Palestinian justice" Sheik Taysir Tamimi can foam at the mouth against the biblical and historical facts that Jerusalem was and is J E Wish, hosted two temples of the God of Israel, and will soon be graced with the Third Temple upon the TEMPLE Mount, but reality remains.

What an ironic twist that a leader of a fictitious Palestinian people, would unjustly pervert and corrupt the historical and biblical records to promote Nazi Muslim propaganda!

The same demon dogs have barked against the J E Wish homeland since Israel was created in 1948, often denying its reality, living the lie their idolatrous Islamoonie religion incites against the plain truth and facts on the ground.

Israel must remove the filthy mosques that occupy the Temple Mount and sweep away Nazi Muslim lies and prepare for the Third Temple, as God's Word and Will demands.

A House of Prayer For All Peoples?

Third Temple Coming Soon to Jerusalem!

Jews Must Demand Rights to Temple Mount

Restore Israeli Sovereignty Over Temple Mount

Still at Large!
The Jerusalem Post, Jan. 8, 1996, had a front page story about how the GSS sought my deportation for alleged involvement in a "plot to blow up the Al-Aksa mosque."

Blow up the Mosques or an Expired Visa?

Peace Now: Arabs and J E Ws Must Go Their Separate Ways

Old 08-31-2009, 06:54 PM
Videographer and documentary filmmaker

Re: Remove the mosques and sweep away Muslim lies!

Israel should have never been created. It was wrong to displace so many people. The real lie here is yours. If what happened to the Palestinian people had happened to YOU it would be an outrage, I'm sure. Your biblical fictions can never justify what was done there.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:54 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel

[B
Israel must remove the filthy mosques that occupy the Temple Mount and sweep away Nazi Muslim lies and prepare for the Third Temple[/b], as God's Word and Will demands.

Why "nazi" muslim? Could you explain that term?

-me

btw - it doesn't seem to far off that the deportation involved a scheme to blow up the mosques, when you say as much in the above. Unless of course you mean to peacefully remove the mosques brick by brick.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:59 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
Israel should have never been created. It was wrong to displace so many people. The real lie here is yours. If what happened to the Palestinian people had happened to YOU it would be an outrage, I'm sure. Your biblical fictions can never justify what was done there.
Well, Israel was created a long time ago. They were just moved back into their homeland in the '40's.

Do you feel the same about the US government? Do you rally against "the man". What have you done to help the Indian nations to reclaim the land stolen from them? How many rally's have you held? How many walks on Washington have been part of? How many.. ah never mind...

-me

Old 09-01-2009, 07:08 PM
Newbie Member

Yeah, why "Nazi Muslim" ? I am not muslim but that is the first time i read that kind of word. Well, it is not right that to campaign to abolish Muslims, because they are human too. Why not campaign for the unity of human kind and seek the common goal to each and every religion, that is peace, respect and co-existence. No one has the right to claim they are they are the right religion who is not. PEACE TO EVERYONE.

Old 09-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Videographer and documentary filmmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by malchediel View Post
Well, Israel was created a long time ago. They were just moved back into their homeland in the '40's.

Do you feel the same about the US government? Do you rally against "the man". What have you done to help the Indian nations to reclaim the land stolen from them? How many rally's have you held? How many walks on Washington have been part of? How many.. ah never mind...

-me
About your first point I would say that too much time had passed for the re-establishment of Israel to be anything other than wrong.

You are correct about your second point. I do not march for Indian rights. And if the government of another country forced me out of my home because a few hundred years ago Indians lived on this land (which they DID!) I would be outraged, as would you. Now imagine that it had been THOUSANDS of years ago that Indians lived here and you can begin to get some idea of the feelings of the Palestinians.

Old 09-05-2009, 05:00 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
About your first point I would say that too much time had passed for the re-establishment of Israel to be anything other than wrong.
Why? You don't think being displaced and coming back to claim your land is right?

Quote:
You are correct about your second point. I do not march for Indian rights. And if the government of another country forced me out of my home because a few hundred years ago Indians lived on this land (which they DID!) I would be outraged, as would you. Now imagine that it had been THOUSANDS of years ago that Indians lived here and you can begin to get some idea of the feelings of the Palestinians.
I wouldn't be outraged - this was there land. My main thought would be "where the hell am I gonna move my family". Honestly though, I think I would be fine living among and not having to move as I could be considered Cherokee (and get the right according to the US government should I choose to become affiliated with a tribe). But knowing my heritage, they would not expect me to go out and rain dance to live in peace with them.

Now, should I be moved to express my "outrage" with a few suicide explosions, targeting innocent civilians... I dunno....

-me

Old 09-07-2009, 07:02 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malchediel View Post
Why "nazi" muslim? Could you explain that term?
The Arab/Muslim Nazi Connection

Quote:
it doesn't seem to far off that the deportation involved a scheme to blow up the mosques, when you say as much in the above. Unless of course you mean to peacefully remove the mosques brick by brick.
There isn't a single fact, not one, that even suggests I was ever involved in any plot to blow up the accursed mosques polluting the Temple Mount, but there are innumberable documented instances where I have called upon the ISRAELI GOVERNMENT to do whatever is necessary to remove the mosques and expel their sworn Arab enemies, as national security and common sense demand.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:10 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Israel should have never been created.
Who are you to oppose the Word and Will of God? Why not submit to reality?

Quote:
It was wrong to displace so many people.
It was dead wrong for those Arab squatters to covet the Promised Land of ISRAEL and oppose the Word and Will of God that saw the restoration of the J E Wish homeland and vainly fight against it and lose time and again.

Quote:
Your biblical fictions can never justify what was done there.
You can remain in denial of the plain truth of the Bible and history all you want, drunk on delusions, but honest folks know the Nazi Muslims are addicted to lies and have lousy leaders that feed them a steady stream of hateful propaganda others can clearly see through.

Nothing can justify murderous Ishamelite squatters opposing the Word and Will of God against all reason. Perhaps their dark hearts are hardened like Pharaoh's and they demand to be destroyed rather than just removed.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:19 AM
Platinum Member

Palestinian people do not exist

By Joseph Farah
© 2009 WorldNetDaily.com

A provocative headline? It's more than that. It's the truth.

Truth does not change. Truth is truth. If something was true 50 years ago, 40 years ago, 30 years ago, it is still true today.

And the truth is that only 30 years ago, there was very little confusion on this issue of Palestine.

You might remember the late Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir making the bold political statement: "There is no such thing as a Palestinian people."

The statement has been a source of ridicule and derision by Arab propagandists ever since. They love to talk about Golda Meir's "racism." They love to suggest she was in historical denial. They love to say her statement is patently false – an intentional lie, a strategic deception.

What they don't like to talk about, however, are the very similar statements made by Yasser Arafat and his inner circle of political leadership years after Meir had told the truth – that there is no distinct Palestinian cultural or national identity.

So, despite the fact that conventional wisdom has now proclaimed that there is such a thing as the Palestinian people, I'm going to raise those uncomfortable quotations made by Arafat and his henchmen when their public-relations guard was down.

Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

That's pretty clear, isn't it? It's even more specific than Golda Meir's statement. It reaffirms what I have written on this subject. And it is hardly the only such statement of its kind. Arafat himself made a very definitive and unequivocal statement along these lines as late as 1993. It demonstrates conclusively that the Palestinian nationhood argument is the real strategic deception – one geared to set up the destruction of Israel.

In fact, on the same day Arafat signed the Declaration of Principles on the White House lawn in 1993, he explained his actions on Jordan TV. Here's what he said: "Since we cannot defeat Israel in war, we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish a sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel."

No matter how many people convince themselves that the aspirations for Palestinian statehood are genuine and the key to peace in the Middle East, they are still deceiving themselves.

I've said it before and I will say it again, in the history of the world, Palestine has never existed as a nation. The region known as Palestine was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the J E Wish people as their ancestral homeland. It was never ruled by Arabs as a separate nation.

Why now has it become such a critical priority?

The answer is because of a massive deception campaign and relentless terrorism over 40 years.

Golda Meir was right. Her statement is validated by the truth of history and by the candid, but not widely circulated, pronouncements of Arafat and his lieutenants.

Israel and the West must not surrender to terrorism by granting the killers just what they want – a public relations triumph and a strategic victory. It's not too late to say no to terrorism. It's not too late to say no to another Arab terror state. It's not too late to tell the truth about Palestine.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:25 AM
Platinum Member

A J E Wish Homeland

Did God condemn the J E Ws to wander until Messiah comes but blessed every other tribe of Israel with a national inheritance?

Does that make sense? Is God fair? Is Israel so much holier than Judah? Or could it be, as Herbert W. Armstrong taught in The United States and Britain in Prophecy, that Israel's punishment was to last for 2,520 years (Lev. 26:21)?

After that time, around A.D. 1800, because of Abraham's obedience, God decreed that He would bestow His blessings. Did that 2,520 years of punishment apply only to the Northern Kingdom of Israel? Does God have a double standard? Once God removed the Kingdom of Judah wasn't it His responsibility to restore it at the appointed time?

Did the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic and NW European peoples take these prophecies into their own hands? Were the English-speaking nations of White Israelites able to create their countries with no divine mandate, signs and miracles, or prophetic leadership?

For those who have eyes to see, the biblical countries came into being by divine mandate since only God determines the rise and fall of nations. Many of our founding fathers were inspired of God, in spite of themselves, to accomplish our Manifest Destiny. God's overall plan is greater than any single man.

God stirred up Theodore Herzl to inspire the J E Wish people with the biblical idea of having a J E Wish State again. He wrote and spoke about it extensively, planting the seed of holy imagination in Judah's mind.

Later, during the British Mandate, the British began to "look favorably" upon the establishment of an independent J E Wish Homeland, watering that holy seed. The Balfour Declaration was part of a divine mandate to restore Judah to "Palestine" (a satanic word the Romans used in an evil attempt to erase our father Israel's name off the map -- Ps. 83:4).

God utilized political Zionism for His purposes, just as He utilized America's rebellion against the English throne. On the surface, neither were so special or righteous, but both were instrumental in fulfilling prophecy.

As for the treatment of the former inhabitants of the lands that God decreed for His people, whether Arabs or Indians, I'm sure the Canaanites would offer scathing condemnation but others would see God's purpose being worked out, however imperfectly to limited human vision. God addresses any injustices in His own way and time (2 Sam. 21:1-14), but dismisses those charges that exaggerate or exploit them to deny our basic biblical right to the lands He has chosen for us (Acts 17:26).

As the Greeks are representative of all Gentiles, so the J E Ws are representative of all Israel. It is to Israel, specifically to the J E Ws, that God has committed the oracles of God (Rom. 3:2). The oracles of God includes the DIVINE COVENANTS AND PROMISES (Rom. 9:4-5). The J E Ws hold, in trust, the biblical land deed/covenant to the Holy Land for all Twelve Tribes of Israel.

GOD MADE A LAND-COVENANT WITH ISRAEL (Gen. 12:7; 13:15; 15:18; 17:8; 26:3; 28:13; 35:12). Not once did God promise the Holy Land to the "Palestinians" so Bible-believers must reject their illegitimate claims. Those who attempt to justify permanent foreign occupation of our God-given land or terrible treatment of our people because of our sins are condemning themselves before God (Isa. 47:6; Jer. 50:7; Zech. 1:15).

There are many Scriptures that speak of a REPRESENTATIVE AMOUNT OF J E WS living in Israel before the return of the King Messiah, Yeshua. Shamefully, God's ministers, and consequently the Church of God, have often been blind to what God is doing in Israel today. We've failed to see the wonders that God has wrought, the types that foretell of greater things to come.

We've been ignorant of the biblical principle of duality and have nit-picked the prophecies demanding all or nothing. With that limited vision we would've argued with Peter on Pentecost/Shavuot about Joel's prophecy being fulfilled. However, it certainly was -- in part (Acts 2:16-21).

Consider the following:

God promised to "save Zion, and build the cities of Judah" (Ps. 69:35). (He doesn't refer to them as "Palestinian" cities). God has faithfully done that by rewarding J E Wish efforts (Annuit Coeptus) and respecting their blood, sweat and tears (Isa. 61:4; Ps. 102:13-14). God has used the J E Ws to make the desert blossom as the rose and protected them during this conversion process, just as Moses requested (Deut. 33:7).

I praise God for having blessed me, from Toledo to Jerusalem, to have lived in eight kibbutzim (collective-farms) throughout Israel that have helped to fulfill these pioneer prophecies, including during Operation Desert Storm.

God clearly prophesied through Zechariah chapters 12-14 that the J E Ws would again be living in their ancient capital of Jerusalem, with their own rulers, and that the "United Nations" would oppose them and ultimately be defeated.

Zechariah also shows the long-awaited recognition of Yeshua by the J E Ws as God's Son and Judah's Firstborn and the heartfelt repentance of the political (House of David) and religious (House of Levi) establishment. In fact, Yeshua said that the J E Ws in Jerusalem wouldn't see Him again until they had this necessary change of heart (Matt. 23:39).

Zechariah also reveals that the J E Ws would again be a formidable military power in the Middle East with God working in and through and for them. Many Israelis know that God has been their true General and performed many miracles on their behalf. I've heard Gershon Salomon, chairman of the Temple Mount Faithful, recount his miraculous experience of divine protection on the Golan Heights many times.

It's important to note that God has inspired the holy prophets to write about real flesh and blood J E Ws living in Israel -- not J E Wish imposters.

Why? Because those suffering from the sickness of anti-Semitism are out to spread doubt and confusion about Israel's J E Wish identity. They publish slanderous hate literature about Khazars attempting to poison minds against the J E Ws by promoting quack racial theories and Nazi propaganda.

It's nothing less than Satan's desperate efforts to deny that God has the power to fulfill prophecy. Bible-believers reject their bitter lies knowing God's Word is true.

Zechariah also agrees with the New Testament prophecies that reveal Jerusalem as a thriving J E Wish city that will suffer under a harsh Gentile occupation just before the Messiah arrives in time (Rev. 11:2; Zech. 14:2).

Yeshua will liberate Jerusalem and secure it as His headquarters. Jerusalem, the site of David's Throne, will be the seat of God's government.

Yeshua, like the prophet Daniel, foresaw that J E Wish believers would be living and working in a state of J E Ws (it's not yet a J E Wish state). They'll witness the historic restoration of animal sacrifices and their abrupt cessation by an evil European force, quickly followed by the "abomination of desolation" that triggers World War III (Matt. 24:15-16; Dan. 12:11).

Meanwhile, the Church of God (or select individuals if the Church continues to shirk its responsibility) must ANNOUNCE TO THE CITIES OF JUDAH (the prophecy doesn't refer to them as "Palestinian" cities or "Israeli-occupied") that Messiah's about to appear!

We're to boldly offer Judah the hope and comfort that a TRUE PEACE is coming and to get ready for it (Isa. 40:1-3). We're to help prepare Israel for the shock of a GLORIFIED YESHUA REVEALED AT LAST (vs. 5) and lead them to expect an audience with a DIVINE KING whose ROYAL RADIANCE will illuminate every nation.

We must identify Yeshua as the "Son of Man" from Heaven that Daniel previewed (Dan. 7:13-14), and stress that Zechariah gave an "eyewitness account" of this same DIVINE SAVIOR descending from Heaven to reign as LORD from Jerusalem over the whole Earth (Zech. 14:3-4, 9, 16).

Remember this is no small task, and is quite controversial, since the J E Ws are still looking forward to a human leader to save them from all their troubles.

The Two Witnesses will be the most influential in reaching the cities of Judah from Jerusalem (Isa. 40:9; 52:7-8), effectively knowing their mindset and culture (unlike so many others), but the Church of God should still do what we can now.

These exciting Scriptures clearly prove (they're not assumptions) that with God nothing is impossible: the J E Ws would again be living in an independent Israel, resurrected from the dust of history just prior to Messiah's coming, with Jerusalem as their capital, complete with an effective fighting force, having been restored to their ancient cities and energetically transforming the land from barren desert to productive fields -- all with God's blessing (Ezek. 37:1-14).

These Scriptures glorify God as faithful and we should praise Him that His Word is good and true. Amen.

See also "Manifest Destiny not limited to U.S."

Old 09-07-2009, 09:04 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Unless of course, what you believe is complete bullshit. Which, I think the the proper course.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 09-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Newbie Member

Just respect others beliefs and religion...

Old 09-08-2009, 02:53 PM

I do...UNTIL they want to legislate their unfounded beliefs into laws imposed on other who don't believe as they do.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 10-05-2009, 06:44 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gie2x View Post
Just respect others beliefs and religion...
Arab Threats Close Temple Mount
by Hillel Fendel

The Temple Mount is closed to both Arabs and J E Ws, though many of the latter wished to visit the site in honor of the Sukkot holiday. North of the holy site, at the Lion’s Gate, some 250 Arabs rioted and hurled rocks and bottles at police. One policeman was lightly injured, and some arrests were made.

The site – the holiest site in Judaism – was closed by police after Islamic clerics called upon Arabs to “come and defend the Mount.” The threat alone was enough to have the police do the job for them; the area was cordoned off and a helicopter was seen hovering above the Temple Mount.

A group of Arabs from central Israel was arrested on their way to Jerusalem.

J E Wish activists on behalf of the Temple Mount protested peacefully against the closure in the area of the Mugrabi Gate, at the Western Wall plaza. ..
Click hereto continue

Israel again rewards Arab terrorism and cowardly closes the Temple Mount. Common sense demands Israel remove the threat the Nazi Muslims pose and guarantee freedom of access to faithful J E Ws to the holy Temple Mount, especially during the biblical festival of Sukkot.

Old 10-09-2009, 07:33 AM
Platinum Member

Israel's Supreme Court Discriminates Against J E Ws

Supreme Court Rejects Temple Mount Discrimination Caseby Maayana Miskin
(IsraelNN.com) The Supreme Court ruled Thursday night against hearing a case brought by Temple Institute Director-General Yehuda Glick accusing police of discrimination against religious J E Ws on the Temple Mount. Justices Dorit Beinisch, Hanan Meltzer and Yoram Danziger determined that police's decision to bar non-Muslims from the mount was a security-related matter in which the court should not interfere.

Click here to continue

What idiocy oozes from the "Supreme Court"! They reward Nazi Muslim terrorism, punish J E Ws of faith, and fail to REMOVE THE THREAT rather than those who are threatened! Worse than Chelm, they're guilty of the sin of Sodom, and show mercy to the wicked.

I was unjustly deported from Israel for highlighting the plight of the Temple Mount suffering under Nazi Muslim occupation - how the Israeli government shamefully looks the other way, as J E Wish and Christian rights are trampled daily by hostile Arabs.

This unnatural situation must be corrected or the fissures will result in an earthquake that will shake Jerusalem and rock the world.

Dangerous Ideas?
During my brief appearance before Israel's High Court, the prosecution charged that I hold "dangerous ideas." I suppose the short-sighted prosecution would ban the Bible if he could since it contains the "dangerous ideas" that millions believe in! What are those "dangerous ideas?"

A House of Prayer For All Peoples?
J E Wish guards prevent Christians and J E Ws from exercising their religious right to pray on the Temple Mount? That's right! Only Muslims have unlimited access to Judaism's most holy site. Only the Koran is permitted within. The Tanach (J E Wish Scripture, known to much of the world as the "Old Testament") and Christian Scriptures (the New Testament) are forbidden. Yet Israel claims to respect the religious rights of all people.

Major Upheaval in Israel?
Will an EARTHQUAKE shake Israel to its foundations and rock the world? Would the destruction of the Western/Wailing Wall and the demolition of the "Dome of the Rock" and Al-Aksa mosques—by an ACT OF GOD—serve further notice that it's time to build the Temple?

Old 10-09-2009, 02:18 PM

How about removing the lie of Religion, period.