report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2009, 10:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: God didn't do it - it just explosed outta nuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
You did not study Big Bang theory. Universe did not explode from nothing, it exploded from super-condense matter. I would say about 90-95% of scientists agree with this theory, do it does not defy logic and science.
There was also a time when 99% of every human alive was certain the world was flat and the center of the universe.

I believe in God but am open to the fact I may be wrong. There is no way of knowing for certain. Nobody alive can be certain of anything in my opinion. Eventually something new may be discovered that proves everything we know to be wrong.

Old 10-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedElement View Post
I believe in God but am open to the fact I may be wrong. There is no way of knowing for certain. Nobody alive can be certain of anything in my opinion. Eventually something new may be discovered that proves everything we know to be wrong.
Theory that is approved by absolute majority of science body is considered "fact" until it is disproved or until alternative theory is approved.

Most of science knowledge that we accept as facts are in fact theories. They do not have to be proved "beyond any reasonable doubt" to achieve fact status, although a lot of them were.

Some theories come back after additional supporting knowledge is discovered. "Dark Matter" and "Dark Energy" were considered Albert Einstein'a biggest blunders, but now they are arguably his biggest achievements in astrophysics.

Last edited by BorisZ : 10-06-2009 at 10:47 AM.

Old 10-08-2009, 05:57 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The only way to approach this problem is to get outside of the specifics of creation. Viewing from the other side may allow us to see basic causes. To get there you have to transend time and space and be in another dimension of reality, one based on God. Unless you can discover a scientific explanation for why something came from nothing, this is all you're left with.

Old 10-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallu View Post
The only way to approach this problem is to get outside of the specifics of creation. Viewing from the other side may allow us to see basic causes. To get there you have to transend time and space and be in another dimension of reality, one based on God. Unless you can discover a scientific explanation for why something came from nothing, this is all you're left with.
However, this beliefe that Religion and God is one side and science is the other is the problem.

It is an idological War, one based on world reconized and accepted fact sand with the promise of finding new facts. (like we have since the dark ages)

The other is based on single conflicting doctrains that are often not accepted 100km away let alone around the world. Holding only the promise of a simple solution but one that ultimantly will produce nothing in the end. (another Dark age).

While religion does bring beuty to some. It also brings it's baggage and ridged thinking with it.