report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2009, 06:16 AM
Gold Member

Re: I know who god's mother is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodomen9 View Post
Simple truth for a simple man and I mean that in a good way don't take it wrong TerryP.

FYI(for you are in formation)

A nonreligious understanding of GOD
I try to be simple so that I can be better understood.

Old 08-17-2009, 07:24 AM
I am God because I say I am. Prove me wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
Creationist know the answer to the rhetorical question, "Which came first; the chicken or the egg?"

The answer that question is simple!

Drum roll please!

The rooster and the hen!
Obviously the egg came first, because the creature you know now today as a chicken didn't evolve until many thousands of years after the predecessor started laying eggs.
I believe there will be a nuclear war in October of this year.
Oh Cnance.... Full of shit as always.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:30 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
Obviously the egg came first, because the creature you know now today as a chicken didn't evolve until many thousands of years after the predecessor started laying eggs.
I know that this is off the point somewhat, but did you ever read the story about the chickens on an island off the coast of Australia that were the size of small horses?
They were alive into the 1800's, but were killed off by sailors.
The skeletal remains are still preserved.
There were also eagles with 15 foot wingspans that fed off of the chickens, and after the demise of the giant chickens, the eagles died out. Their primary source of food being taken away.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Old 09-15-2009, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregw2 View Post
I know that this is off the point somewhat, but did you ever read the story about the chickens on an island off the coast of Australia that were the size of small horses?
They were alive into the 1800's, but were killed off by sailors.
The skeletal remains are still preserved.
There were also eagles with 15 foot wingspans that fed off of the chickens, and after the demise of the giant chickens, the eagles died out. Their primary source of food being taken away.
No... No I never heard about that. a quick and dirty web based search shows no evidence. Where did you get this information from?

Old 09-16-2009, 12:30 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
No... No I never heard about that. a quick and dirty web based search shows no evidence. Where did you get this information from?
I am pretty sure that it was National Geographic. A few years ago. I can not remember the year or issue.
I was collecting the magazines for many years and then finally sold all of them in a yard sale when I moved.

I have searched through the National Geographic site and can not find anything beyond 2005.
I wish that I had kept the article. They may had died out in the 1600's or 1700's.
They had some bone and skull photographs and surmised that they were the natural food of some very large eagles, but that sailors killed them all off for food, and that without the huge chicken like birds to feed on the eagles died out soon after.
I think it was on an island near New Zealand.

I think that the birds, chickens, were really Moa's or a relative of them and the article only referred to them as chickens to glamorize, and get the readers attention.

Free Tools and Resources for making money online: Raief.com.

26 free videos on how to create a web business.

Last edited by gregw2 : 09-16-2009 at 08:03 PM.

Old 09-28-2009, 08:19 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazza View Post
Lol!

This coming from you, who constantly challenges evolution with the most ridiculous of notions?
I challenge it with the truth, so what is so ridiculous about the truth?

Old 09-29-2009, 12:12 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazza View Post
Lol!

This coming from you, who constantly challenges evolution with the most ridiculous of notions?
i just looked up notion!? interesting!? we could define notions as rational or irrational!? we are born/wake up into rationality!? it is forced on us!? in order to cope with/enjoy/maximize the physical nature of material existence!? now take dreams for example!? are they not often irrational in some way!? a way of recreating/modifying our 'existence'!?(in the dream) yet if the dream is consistent and inspiring/exciting it will effect our normal waking life!? what is a daydream!? a half awake dream!? how many great discoveries/inventions/NOTIONS began as daydreams/dreams!? what if we could exist forever in a dreamworld!? certainly this would require the absence of rationality to some degree!? as i said, rationality is the necessary function of human interfacing with materiality!? question might be, what is before dreams!? deep sleep!? unconsciousness!? hard to tell the 2 conditions apart!? so god dreamed the world and man decided to make it permanent!? how/why did he decide to do that!? didn't know the consequences i guess!? NO was insufficient to deny his excitement in his realization of absolute freedom!?

Old 09-29-2009, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
I challenge it with the truth, so what is so ridiculous about the truth?
You wouldn't know the truth if it evolved on the tip of your nose!

Old 09-29-2009, 05:57 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
You wouldn't know the truth if it evolved on the tip of your nose!
That would most likely be a zit, in truth.