report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Silver Member

New Life Club --is it a scam

I invested half my savings with the LNew life Club now they won't answer emails or allow money to be withdrawn. Anyone know of another way to contact them?

Old 09-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Silver Member

Re: New Life Club --is it a scam

Do you have any of their phone numbers?

Old 09-14-2009, 07:07 AM
Silver Member

As far as being an invester in the NLC CLUB wouldn't it be wise to get SEC involved? I would like to get ANY info out of the NLC.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:26 AM
Silver Member

I am not sure who you should contact....but I have an attorney that has SEC background.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:22 AM
Silver Member

I guess that my worries are over now. I just received this email:

Dear Good Friend,
I want to notify you that I have succeeded in getting those Fund and I will never forget your past effort you afford to me since last year,that is the reason why I decide to compensate you with this sum of money. I've cashed your draft/cheque in worth of $3.9Million United State Dollars for your overdue payments, due to the expiry i boxed the money and deposited with shipment of BLUE-DART EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY Benin Republic, so to deliver the boxed to you, to avoid another hoax as you were disappointed in the past. So youíre requested to contact the BLUE-DART EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY with your delivery address and your telephone numbers so they shall commence immediately to deliver the box to your nominated address. Bellow is their contact. Contact Person: DR. BERNARD DEMAS.Director of the said Company Email: ( bluedartcompany3@sify.com ) Tel; +229-983-476-10.

Try to indicate all this CODES to them because it will prove that you are the rightful person that own the Consignment Box deposited in their custody.

SHIPMENT CODE AWB 33XZS
PACKAGE REGISTERED CODE NO XGT442.
SECURITY CODE SCTC/2001DHX/567/
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE SCTC/BUN/xxiv/-78/01

Note; The BLUE-DART EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a Box of a FAMILY VALUABLE.They don't know that it contents $3.9Million.This is to avoid them delay with the Box.Don't let them know Content of the Box. Please make sure you send this needed information to the Director General of Blue-Dart Express Company DR. BERNARD DEMAS with the address given to you. So contact BLUE-DART EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY today and try to contact them with your personal information listed bellow;

Full Name.....
Home address.....
Current Phone......
Country.............
Occupation.............
Sex......................
Age........................

Best Regards
Mr.Smith Fred (ESQ).

Old 09-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Bean Sidhe of the Duannan

Quote:
I guess that my worries are over now. I just received this email:
You are kidding, aren't you?
That email is the classic "truck box scam", fake box of nothing to be delivered by non-existant delivery company after you pay real money via Western Union or moneygram multiple times to someone with fake name and photochopped ID card located in another country using free email service and calling from prepaid re-direct cell phone.

Found a romance scammer? Post the information over at RomanceScam.com

Old 09-15-2009, 04:34 AM
Silver Member

Yes, I was kidding. Just showing how elementary the scams start and then grow into complicated schemes that seem quite believable to many of us.

I would be interested to see what percentage of the public fall for schemes like the one shown above and what percentage fall for the more compex ones.

End

Old 09-25-2009, 03:15 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Congratulations,

You have been reported to six police agencies. I doubt anything will happen, but I have all your tracking codes...urls visited...urls transmitted from and a whole lot more...

Good luck....

Old 09-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Silver Member

I don't understand what you are referring to. I received that email from someone and was being facetious. I was referring to losing my money to the NLC. and here was an opportunity to reverse my losses.