report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Business Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2009, 02:11 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Igomogul scam, scam, scam

Scam, scam, scam!!!! Igomogul says they pay you to write reviews then talk you into paying for them to make a website, but its all a scam. The only thing they give you in writing is a stupid contract to make the website they don't give you a contract or anything in writing about being paid to write reviews. If you ask for them to send information on what they pay you for and how much they ignore you. All their promises about earning money is a lie.
If they call you ask for them to send you a written contract to read first. If they make promises that all you have to do is sign their work order first, don't do it. The work order justs talks about making a website it doesn't say anything about earning money.
Ask if they have a monthly charge, because they don't tell you anything about that when they call.
Don't give them your credit card information fo the $199 start up fees when they call.
The founder of this company, Reza Akhavan, lives in England, and he is Iranian so its an international mess trying to get law enforcement to investigate these con artist.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Silver Member

Re: Igomogul scam, scam, scam

Yep, you're not alone if you were a victim of theirs. I've seen people complaining about them all over the net. I believe that the BBB is currently investigating them. You might want to submit a formal complaint if you want a chance to get a refund.

-Danielle

Old 08-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Tim

the owner is a convicted felon for drugs and other stuff, i went to www.criminalsearches.com and put in Kyle Winn in arizona and i was shocked when i saw this duschbags criminal record and age. he is just some young punk ripping people off. fbi and attorney general should be notified, they are already investigating this scam. are you in on the class action lawsuit that is also being filed? i can get you the information

Old 08-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Silver Member

Are you sure it's the same guy? Because I find it kind of odd that a young guy would be able to pull off something like this (it's one of the biggest scams going around right now.)

Either way, I'm glad that something's being done about it. This is one of those scams that I feel like I could have fallen for.

-Danielle

Old 08-20-2009, 02:27 PM
Tim

it is the same guy. they are all very young. i knew someoneone who worked there and whose mom bought into the program, they even said it was a scam. then surprise surprise they fired the son but they descrfibed him to a tee. for sure the same guy.

Old 09-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Newbie Member

I've had enough of these scam artist! I want to see them out of business and make their work at home scam public. Today is Sept. 9th and on Nov. 1st I want to mail a package of complaints to 3 on your side at AzFamily, so they will do a news story.
Send me copies of e-mails and any other communications you have had with Igomogul as well as a letter explaining your experiance with them, and I will include all the information I receive when I mail the package.
Deborah Allen
17057 Zanita Tr
Anderson, Ca
1-530-357-2214
Please feel free to copy and paste this on any other forums or boards that have complaints about Igomogul.
The only way to get the legal system to pay attention is if we work together and make them listen!