report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Newbie Member

Wildwood Management Corp

Anyone hear of this company? It is registered in Nevada. Or a firm called IMS based in Zurich, who are ''selling shares'' in Wildwood ?

Wildwood have a website but anyone could set up a flashy site

Any info gratefully received

Thanks

Old 04-03-2008, 08:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Wildwood Management Corp

hi there,

recently have been receiving several phone calls from a guy named Jason from IMS asking me to invest in shares with wildwoodman.

Seems like you have also been receiving these phone calls.

What happened is a scam?

Mj

Old 04-07-2008, 08:41 AM
Newbie Member

Hi there

I do not know whether or not it is/was a scam but because of the lack of any reliable 'independent' information to verify their claims we did not invest.

Sorry I can not be of much more help.

Old 06-06-2008, 08:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I am convinced it is all a scam and I feel for it!!!

If anybody knows how to now sell the shares I have in Wildwood Management, this information would be much appreciated.
thanks

Old 07-17-2008, 12:14 PM
I am new at Scam.com

have u found out how to sell the wildwood management shares cause i have also prchased them

Old 07-17-2008, 08:12 PM
bunglungchingdong

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDR View Post
I am convinced it is all a scam and I feel for it!!!

If anybody knows how to now sell the shares I have in Wildwood Management, this information would be much appreciated.
thanks
I say you are a scam an possibly a retard. This site is for losers just like you. How fitting

Old 07-21-2008, 03:02 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunglungchingdong View Post
I say you are a scam an possibly a retard. This site is for losers just like you. How fitting
How pathetic are you - you can't even come up with a varied message but post the same one on everything.

A phrase comes to mind about you ''fuckwit''

Old 08-20-2008, 06:29 AM
Mr Jones

h
Quote:
Originally Posted by complianceofficer View Post
Anyone hear of this company? It is registered in Nevada. Or a firm called IMS based in Zurich, who are ''selling shares'' in Wildwood ?

Wildwood have a website but anyone could set up a flashy site

Any info gratefully received

Thanks
Hi yes i have shares (6000) inall, last may i had an email and phone call, i looked at there web site, and i looked on the Bloomberg site, they are listed with Bloomberg, but have found out they are not alound to trade in the uk.
No one has been intouch with me about selling my shares, may be they are froudsters?? spelling not so good lol, anyway if you no any moor let me no. email me amkajones@blueyonder.co.uk
Andy.

Old 07-28-2009, 03:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have had contact from a company in Panama, called Panama City Capital Corporation, asking for me to swap my shares in a company called Geoandina Mining co ltd for Wildwood shares.This to be done via an Escrow agreement through a Lawyer called Stephen P Gant. I think it is a scam too, but everything I check seems to check out.I have been contected by "John Morris, Jason Shaw and Peter Rohan " all claiming to be from PCCC.

I had a telephone threat ( 29/07/09 at 08:56am ) from said Jason Shaw, requesting immediate payment otherwise local authorities will be informed. I have asked for the threat to be put in writing, I have also informed them that it is now in the hands of my Solicitor.

Surprise, surprise no reply.

Last edited by eddieeddie1 : 07-29-2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Update

Old 08-02-2009, 03:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

[quote=eddieeddie1;784220]I have had contact from a company in Panama, called Panama City Capital Corporation, asking for me to swap my shares in a company called Geoandina Mining co ltd for Wildwood shares.This to be done via an Escrow agreement through a Lawyer called Stephen P Gant. I think it is a scam too, but everything I check seems to check out.I have been contected by "John Morris, Jason Shaw and Peter Rohan " all claiming to be from PCCC.

I had a telephone threat ( 29/07/09 at 08:56am ) from said Jason Shaw, requesting immediate payment otherwise local authorities will be informed. I have asked for the threat to be put in writing, I have also informed them that it is now in the hands of my Solicitor.

I have since had more threats over the telephone from Jason Shaw, 31/07/09. I have also had an e-mail from a David Allen promising to investigate. Jason is obviously aware of this site because that was the basis of the threat. Looking at some of the replies to comments from other writers,I wouldn't be surprised if they were posted by Jason Shaw, they seem to have his tone about them.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:17 AM
Newbie Member

Hi guys

For those of you who are receiving telephone threats - a bona fide investment firm/representative would deal with you in writing as most financial services regulators require this. The fact that you are receiving telephone calls, not letters, leads me to think this is a scam. High pressure telephone tactics, and threats, are a common feature of these scams.

I am UK based and work in financial services regulation, which is how I first came across Wildwood. One of our clients had been approached by phone to invest, and called us to look into the scheme. As I could find no 'independent' information on Wildwood I advised against the purchase.

I am not sure which country people are in who have bought these shares, but if you go onto your Financial Services Regulator website you should find somewhere to report the investment, and the person/firm who sold it to you, and they can look into it further. For the UK this is the Financial Services Authority www.FSA.org.uk

Whilst reporting them may not get you any of your money back, it may prevent others from being scammed.

And for the pratt who was rude on an earlier post, it is a fact in the UK that a high percentage of people caught up by these scams are sophisticated investors so that blows your comments out of the water.

Given that there are more people on here who seem to have been drawn in by this investment, I am going to report it to the UK Regulators to see if they have anything further.

All the best

CO

Last edited by complianceofficer : 08-03-2009 at 05:19 AM.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:23 AM
Newbie Member

[quote=eddieeddie1;786109]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieeddie1 View Post
I have had contact from a company in Panama, called Panama City Capital Corporation, asking for me to swap my shares in a company called Geoandina Mining co ltd for Wildwood shares.
Hi there

Panama City Capital Corporation are on our Regulator's list of 'Unauthorised' overseas firms operating in the UK.

Whilst this does not mean they are scamming, a professional firm would obtain the required authorisation to conduct business BEFORE doing so - which can only make me think they are not to be trusted.

I hope you see this reply soon so that you can tell them, politely of course, to sod off

Old 08-01-2013, 09:39 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Will anyone who has lost money through this shares scam and who wired funds to Stephen P Gant please contact me for a Florida Bar complaint form. Money was also wired to Mr Gant by people who were conned into buying Renato shares. An investigation is currently being made. Please contact with an e-mail address.

Old 08-02-2013, 08:32 AM

Could somebody state the Full Name of IMS in Zurich !