report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Videographer and documentary filmmaker

Freedom from Religion - Part 4 - A Final Appeal

This video shows what happened when I appealed to the city of Wilmington for help when my girlfriend's neighbor began harassing her because she didn't want him sacrificing goats in the backyard next to hers.

It also looks ahead to Part 5 where I show some of the reaction that the video series has gotten.

For those of you who missed the earlier videos...

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Old 07-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Banned

Re: Freedom from Religion - Part 4 - A Final Appea

Mike how many parts are there in total?...its been months now since I stopped and let you post this stuff without comment. I did this in order to see the whole thing before I commented again...but your self advertsing is getting rather shameless and promotes narrow mindedness IMO.
Good Self promotion and reasonably hidden "self agenda " but way too biased to be a documentary of any credibiliy or import.

Old 07-28-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reentry View Post
Mike how many parts are there in total?...its been months now since I stopped and let you post this stuff without comment. I did this in order to see the whole thing before I commented again...but your self advertsing is getting rather shameless and promotes narrow mindedness IMO.
Good Self promotion and reasonably hidden "self agenda " but way too biased to be a documentary of any credibiliy or import.
Then ban me. I think it's interesting. But you're in charge. I accept your judgement.

There is a Part 5 coming up but this is the complete story so far. Do you really think it promotes narrow mindedness? Do you not see the bigger implications if we allow religion to circumvent the law? Again, if you think this is the wrong place for this I will abide by your decision.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike pulcinella View Post
Then ban me. I think it's interesting. But you're in charge. I accept your judgement.

There is a Part 5 coming up but this is the complete story so far. Do you really think it promotes narrow mindedness? Do you not see the bigger implications if we allow religion to circumvent the law? Again, if you think this is the wrong place for this I will abide by your decision.

reentry ain't a damn moderator.
Just a poster who's upset at how long you kept him in suspense. lol

Old 07-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

well, i'm starting to understand /sympathize!? my neigbohor had his son come back home after prison and if it wern't for dad laying down the rules, his kid and i would be into it!?

Old 07-29-2009, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
reentry ain't a damn moderator.
Just a poster who's upset at how long you kept him in suspense. lol
LOL! I've been busy.

Interesting development. A Santero in Texas has contacted me about continuing the series. He wants me to fly out there and he will educate me as to what Santeria is REALLY all about. I think I'm going to go.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:16 AM
Platinum Member

I can't really offer anything until all the info comes out. You're butting heads with the 1st Amendment, and it's pretty plain.

However, I do think you documentary is very good, but I also think it's becoming too specific in its focus on certain practices and will tend to exclude your overall question regarding religion in general.

Because of the wording of the 1st Amendment, there is simply no authoritative source to question.

Old 07-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
LOL! I've been busy.

Interesting development. A Santero in Texas has contacted me about continuing the series. He wants me to fly out there and he will educate me as to what Santeria is REALLY all about. I think I'm going to go.
what if it's a trap!? dont go alone!?........ maybe i've been watchin too many freaky movies lately!?

Old 07-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Silver Member

I agree with lexx ... I wouldn't go either. Makes more sense to meet in a mutually agreed upon location. What would be the big deal? What couldn't be said in a interview at a Denny's vs. the guys backyard where no one could find ya.

Because where he say's you'll meet will probably just be that ... a meeting place to then go to where he wants to bring you. All you'll have is a concerned friend or loved one with the knowledge of.. "well, they were suppose to meet at...".

Just sayin.....

-me

Old 07-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Banned

Sorry Mike, as stated I am not mod.Your comments do helpto remind me I am way to judgemental though!
I would never let that Mod tag be attached to me on this site. The truth is I am trying to be deregistered from here...but the mods here cannot do it...paper tigers...and the owner doesn't seem to care...the site is really just a kiddies chat forum...hopefully I am on my last legs here and they will ban me or find a way to quieten me by upholding my right to not be a member. Scam.com requires registration to post but has no process to deregister those whom no longer wish to participate...sounds like a potential scam site... but it is really just a reflection of the "mickey mouse" chat forum this site really has become...
The Mods do a great job in a half arsed site with no real powers...I feel sorry for them..not jealous of them at all.

I still think you are using this site in a smart but deceptive manner to blatantly self advertise yourself by exposing something that is not a religious scam but a zoning issue , your bias is blatant (due to it affecting your Girlfriend - the complainant) and taints the journalism IMO.....and the plot doesnt hold my attention, is biased and worst of all ...obvious.
It is however well edited and shot and looks great but its content left me questioning your motives for mking it...have you anything that is new or interesting and hasnt been done in a thousand differing ways or is impartial?

My thoughts from watching the first two parts have not been changed by subsequent 2 installations...On the plus side ...you can say... I actually watched it!

As for the meeting invitation...you know about it in advance and should be able to set up safety measures and if you really are a doco maker surely you relish this opportunity..not cringe from it.
I hope it all works out and you remain safe.
I will pray for you and not comment further UNTIL PART 5 IS OUT.

Quote:

Last edited by reentry : 07-30-2009 at 05:28 PM.