report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #19  
Old 07-03-2009, 06:01 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
If you think that you can prove evolution to be true, then why don't you prove it!!! You could be a millionaire. The monies still sit waiting for someone to prove it...
Well, sadly, you understand less about the Randi Challenge than you do about Evolution.

There is not controversy...Evolution is a fact and the theory of Evolution is the explanation of that fact.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Reply With Quote

  #20  
Old 07-03-2009, 08:47 PM
bibleman's Avatar
bibleman bibleman is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,710
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP View Post
If you think that you can prove evolution to be true, then why don't you prove it!!! You could be a millionaire. The monies still sit waiting for someone to prove it...


What LY said....


And if you proved to Randi that your god magicked everything into existence you might pick up the money...

Reply With Quote

  #21  
Old 07-11-2009, 01:03 PM
davidmabus2020 davidmabus2020 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 32
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

The termination of the James Randi Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge:

http://www.thirdeyeconcept.com/news/index.php?topic=9960.0

_____________________________________________________________


http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=54601&page=31

"I find that the high concentration of this type of person is fairly unique to this forum. I assume it has to do with the challenge, and the fact that nearly every type of paranormal belief system is skewered here. I also post on the snopes urban legend forum, where you might expect there to be a lot of similarly deluded people, but it honestly doesn't happen much there. Perhaps the specific legends debunked don't raise as many hackles as debunking schools of thought.

I don't think there is anything that can be done about it. I think dealing with lunatics is inherent to JREFs mission. Individual posters can of course take themselves out of the discussion at any time. But I think prematurely banning people (even if you know they're going to eventually implode like this) is a bad idea, because it just gives them more ammunition to say the contest is rigged. Better to hear them out and just continue being rational until they either start making sense or implode."



Well said, LIAR! Why don't all these deluded skeptics take their own worthless advice for once...


EXPLODE!





Reply With Quote

  #22  
Old 07-11-2009, 05:15 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

Babbling, incoherent moron. You have been asked for you claim and this is what you post?
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #23  
Old 07-12-2009, 06:47 AM
davidmabus2020 davidmabus2020 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 32
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

it's not like this whole thread is about whether NOSTRADAMUS could predict the future, eh?



you fucking deluded idiot...


Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Babbling, incoherent moron. You have been asked for you claim and this is what you post?

Reply With Quote

  #24  
Old 07-12-2009, 06:53 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmabus2020 View Post
it's not like this whole thread is about whether NOSTRADAMUS could predict the future, eh?

you fucking deluded idiot...
It's not, douche-bag. It's about the termination of the JREF challenge.

Even if Nostradamus were accurate, and he's not, why would you be the one collecting any reward.

Up your meds.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #25  
Old 07-17-2009, 04:16 PM
davidmabus2020 davidmabus2020 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 32
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

and this is what they consider genuine testing for the PARANORMAL:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhoW6_2H4aE



__________________________________________________ _



HOW WE WON THE MILLION DOLLAR PARANORMAL CHALLENGE:




TAM 7 & The Termination of the James Randi Paranormal Challenge:



http://www.thirdeyeconcept.com/news/...p?topic=9960.0



__________________________________________________ ___________



http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=54601&page=31

"I find that the high concentration of this type of person is fairly unique to this forum. I assume it has to do with the challenge, and the fact that nearly every type of paranormal belief system is skewered here. I also post on the snopes urban legend forum, where you might expect there to be a lot of similarly deluded people, but it honestly doesn't happen much there. Perhaps the specific legends debunked don't raise as many hackles as debunking schools of thought.

I don't think there is anything that can be done about it. I think dealing with lunatics is inherent to JREFs mission. Individual posters can of course take themselves out of the discussion at any time. But I think prematurely banning people (even if you know they're going to eventually implode like this) is a bad idea, because it just gives them more ammunition to say the contest is rigged. Better to hear them out and just continue being rational until they either start making sense or implode."



Well said, LIAR! Why don't all these deluded skeptics take their own worthless advice for once...


EXPLODE!



Reply With Quote

  #26  
Old 07-17-2009, 05:16 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

Too funny! You do understand that your posts NEVER prove what you think the do, right?

Again, why do you deserve the $1,000,000.00? You haven't done anything, proved anything or exposed the JREF as disingenuous or dishonest.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #27  
Old 07-18-2009, 04:03 AM
davidmabus2020 davidmabus2020 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 32
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

see, I hate little liars like you,

and I am going to make you SUFFER, FUCKER!

Reply With Quote

  #28  
Old 07-18-2009, 06:19 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmabus2020 View Post
see, I hate little liars like you,

and I am going to make you SUFFER, FUCKER!
Still waiting for you to post anything that might qualify as proof.

Do you make silly threats when you can't support your position?

I don't you are grounded in reality.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #29  
Old 07-18-2009, 09:19 AM
bibleman's Avatar
bibleman bibleman is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,710
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmabus2020 View Post
see, I hate little liars like you,

and I am going to make you SUFFER, FUCKER!
No need to be a jackass.

Cool it


Last edited by bibleman : 07-18-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #30  
Old 07-19-2009, 01:46 AM
goodomen9's Avatar
goodomen9 goodomen9 is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 223
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
No need to be a jackass.

Cool it
Thats right Bibleman. They're all a bunch of DRAMA QUEENS.

FYI(for you are in formation)
__________________
GOD IS LOVE

Reply With Quote

  #31  
Old 07-19-2009, 04:12 AM
bibleman's Avatar
bibleman bibleman is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,710
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodomen9 View Post
Thats right Bibleman. They're all a bunch of DRAMA QUEENS.

FYI(for you are in formation)


Can't really say all of them....

Who's "them" anyway?

Reply With Quote

  #32  
Old 07-19-2009, 04:13 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: The Termination of the Randi Paranormal Challe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
Can't really say all of them....

Who's "them" anyway?
Ya know.......um.......Them!
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paranormal Activity Movies Sucked Administrator Don't Watch These Movies 11 04-05-2014 03:54 PM
for randi and his army of robot zombie atheists divin5005 Religious Scams 1 07-22-2011 12:22 AM
for james randi and his army of atheists. divin77 Religious Scams 1 07-18-2011 02:34 AM
Anyone up for the challenge :) Yeah Well Fine Then Political Chat 47 10-09-2008 02:57 PM
How Michel Nostradamus stopped the Randi-Dawkins C davidmabus2020 Religious Scams 35 07-02-2008 09:30 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.