report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Business Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2009, 09:39 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: THE INSIDER CODE? (currency trading)

I just bought this program today as I bit hook-line-and-sinker to the brilliant sales pitch. I will call tommorrow to cancel it and get a refund before I get the product. On behalf my four kids and those of us who continue to search for a way to the provide better lives for our families and occassionally get taken advantage of, thanks for your detailed investigation and exposing the truth.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:10 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Part of the scam is the 30 days you have to test it. If you're a complete beginner with no trading experience you cannot go through the course, review it and test it within that period and make your money back on the price of the course. That's an unrealistic expectation. You need time to get familiar with the strategies and practice them with a demo account. Not only that, you should be able to prove you can make money with demo trading before you move on to live trading. Again, that's a lot to ask in 30 days.

Here's a link to an interesting read on how the copy writer, James Sheridan, approaches a scam... er marketing strategy.

http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/...ober_2007B.htm

Last edited by Paul_R : 06-10-2009 at 08:24 PM. Reason: additional info

Old 06-13-2009, 12:11 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I just bought this program today as I bit hook-line-and-sinker to the brilliant sales pitch. I will call tommorrow to cancel it and get a refund before I get the product. On behalf my four kids and those of us who continue to search for a way to the provide better lives for our families and occassionally get taken advantage of, thanks for your detailed investigation and exposing the truth.

Old 06-14-2009, 07:56 AM

Just which 'today' would that be? Why the need to post the exact same post under different usernames?

07-26-2007, 11:01 AM
Still Searching

Thank you Sir Hillary. I just bought this program today as I bit hook-line-and-sinker to the brilliant sales pitch. I will call tommorrow to cancel it and get a refund before I get the product. On behalf my four kids and those of us who continue to search for a way to the provide better lives for our families and occassionally get taken advantage of, thanks for your detailed investigation and exposing the truth. You just saved me $2,000 I really couldn't afford in the first place. Thanks again.

06-10-2009, 10:39 AM
webkid90

06-13-2009, 01:11 PM
boney

Seems very odd.

Old 06-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip View Post
Just which 'today' would that be? Why the need to post the exact same post under different usernames?
He didn't buy TIC today or any other day... the wanka is just a spammer trying to get backlinks to his crappy websites

Old 06-19-2009, 10:15 PM
JeffW

Hi,

Just as a point of clarification on "Sir" Hillary Parker's previous comment.

He states that most large banks such as Deutsche Bank...

Quote:
do not rely on technical indicators, but momentum and economic fundamental indicators like news releases. Most trade the news. Mac doesn't.
News releases are not *fundamental* indicators. Even if there is economic information within them, the key ingredient to releases is the author's bias and/or the extent to which the information will surprise the market. This is a form of sentiment trading. Fundamental trading is based upon established, ongoing facts which the trader believes are overlooked.

I'm not defending the Insider Code. But in reading some of Parker's material I'm not entirely convinced he is entirely accurate in his criticism.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Silver Member

I do not think TIC is a scam, I just think it is waay overpriced.

I have not purchased this course, but from what I have read here and there it has some good content, only that it is not worth $2,000.

You can definitely find very good trading education for a lot less, so scam or not, a $2,000 price tag is nonsense.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:04 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by legitebiz View Post

I have not purchased this course, but from what I have read here and there it has some good content, only that it is not worth $2,000.

You can definitely find very good trading education for a lot less, so scam or not, a $2,000 price tag is nonsense.
Yeah, if you ignore all the lies and deception it's just an overpriced course.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by legitebiz View Post

I bought the program a little over a year ago and I am still demo-ing it.
It is not easy to become profitable from taking this course. I became so discouraged with it that I started looking for something else.

I ran across a forum on ForexPeaceArmy that peaked my interest. The name of it is "Jacko's Forex House of Pleasure and Pain". This chap does trend-trading and apparently has accumulated quite a bit of wealth. If you have not visited that site yet, I would recommend you take a look-see.

Old 06-28-2009, 11:53 PM
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by velasis View Post
I ran across a forum on ForexPeaceArmy that peaked my interest. The name of it is "Jacko's Forex House of Pleasure and Pain". This chap does trend-trading and apparently has accumulated quite a bit of wealth. If you have not visited that site yet, I would recommend you take a look-see.
I would NOT buy anything endorsed by Felix's forexArmy website... he's just plain crazy.

If you want The Insider Code (10 CD's... PLUS DVD's of his Dallas Seminar) I can send you my copy for $100. Just contact me.

Incidently The insider Code is good training at $300, but definately not at $2,000.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:20 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Listen everyone...I have been a member of The Insider Code for over 2 years, and if you want to learn how to trade not only currency but any market, this is, hands down, the most complete and informative membership that money can buy. It is, by far, the best investment I've ever made. The truth about trading is that you are not going to learn in just a week...you will not become rich overnight, and MacX (the teacher) does not give you that illusion. The fact is, you will never stop learning about trading...I learn something new everyday, and I absolutely love it. MacX (the insider code) is extremely thorough with Daily Videos, Webinars, Support Sessions, and he has an amazing support staff where you can email all of your questions. MacX used to work for a major hedge fund company and was one of the top traders in the world. Now, he has dedicated his entire life to helping others become professional traders. Anyone can do this (trading); however, I must warn you that you have to be very dedicated to learn the information because there is a lot of it. I can honestly tell you that this is not a scam, and Mac is an amazing coach with very unique services. Trust me, $2000 for the lifetime membership is definitely worth a lifetime of freedom. However, if you are not serious about learning the most powerful trading techniques, then you shouldn't even bother...you'd be wasting both his, and your time.

Old 12-07-2009, 06:57 AM
knightmare3000

this outfit is a scam,forget it.

Old 12-07-2009, 07:28 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkpac View Post
Now, he has dedicated his entire life to helping others become professional traders.
Soooo can you show ANY proof (beyond personal testimonials) that he isn't doing this simple to make a buck off of people that don't know enough to evaluate his program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkpac View Post
However, if you are not serious about learning the most powerful trading techniques, then you shouldn't even bother...you'd be wasting both his, and your time.
What makes these "the most powerful trading techniques"?

Lets face it, only an idiot thinks they can BEAT the market. There is no "secret". Do you think you can play for the Dallas Cowboys if someone teaches you the "secret" of football? Can you become a surgeon if someone teaches you the "Secret" of medicine?

There are very very smart people who spend their entire careers trading on forex. The idea that you as a weekend warrior can take a class and be anywhere close to on an equal footing is laughable at best.

About 4 TRILLION dollars changes hands each day. Do you really think that you can beat the experts that are the best in the world with hundreds of millions of dollars spent of models?

Why don't you just flush your money down the toilet?

Old 12-14-2009, 07:29 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I must disagree with you. Also, I do not appreciate the verbal insults...I'm hardly an idiot. The fact is, I do not have the misconception of becoming rich or wealthy overnight (or very rich within the next 5 years for that matter)...also, I'm not trying to "beat" the experts. The big boys have enough money to crush small guys like me. In fact, they designate people to do exactly that. However, my main goal is to align my trades in the same direction as the professional money. Half the battle is figuring out how these guys trade, and the other half is your own psychology. It saddens me to hear an individual make such comments without even having the knowledge of my actual success in trading Forex...you did not do the proper research. Look, I'm 25 years old, I have 2 college degrees (both of which are related to economics and finance), and I make money trading forex every single day because I know exactly what I'm doing. This is how I make a living, day in and day out. Without Mac's program I would not be as successful as I am today. Yes, of course he's trying to turn a profit...I would too, and I do not have a problem with that. Personally, I respect your opinion; however, it's very hard to tell someone that they should "flush their money down the toilet" when they're not losing that money to begin with. By your rationale, every class/course I've ever taken is a scam...wow, my entire college experience must have been a sham. My very first post argued that The Insider Code is not a scam due to its' informative nature, and, quite honestly, that's all it is...just information.

Old 12-17-2009, 03:19 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Maceo Jourdan's trading strategies are generic and there's nothing powerful or "insider" about them. Not only is his marketing unethical, he has given out or sold personal contact info of his members to a 3rd party without their consent. I could go on but there's no need to repeat everything else that has been said already in this thread.

Old 12-21-2009, 08:28 AM
Platinum Member

The problem is, that you don't even know enough to understand how little you know.

Do you think you could win the 10 million dollar prize at the world series of poker if you enter having never plaid before?

How about if you watched a few video tapes, and read a book? Could you win at it then?

Quote:
The fact is, I do not have the misconception of becoming rich or wealthy overnight (or very rich within the next 5 years for that matter)...
Your misconception is that you will make a profit at all.

First off is the scale:
The Forex trades in the Trillions of dollars worth of currency each day - the NYSE and NASDAQ trade in the billions of dollars.

Next off is information. People spend tens or hundreds of millions of dollars for proprietary systems that provide them near real time information (and by near I mean fractions of a second) so that they have a slight edge trading.

Next off is staff - entire companies focus on trading with huge staffs of researchers.

Next off is training - very very smart people spend their entire professional careers preparing to trade on the forex.

Sure you might get lucky and make a profit - but its just like poker, you are playing against those that are better than you, know more than you, are better trained than you, have more access to information that you. Sooner or later they will probably wipe you out.

Quote:
My main goal is to align my trades in the same direction as the professional money.
The problem with that is your trading after the swing takes place.. Its sort of like a poker player betting based on what the pro did on the last hand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forex_scam
Currency trading "has become the fraud du jour" as of early 2008, according to Michael Dunn of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission

the market has long been plagued by swindlers preying on the gullible," according to the New York Times

The average individual foreign-exchange-trading victim loses about $15,000, according to CFTC records" according to The Wall Street Journal

The North American Securities Administrators Association says that "off-exchange forex trading by retail investors is at best extremely risky, and at worst, outright fraud."[4]

The forex market is a zero-sum game,[7] meaning that whatever one trader gains, another loses, except that brokerage commissions and other transaction costs are subtracted from the results of all traders, technically making forex a "negative-sum" game.

The foreign exchange market is a zero sum game[7] in which there are many experienced well-capitalized professional traders (e.g. working for banks) who can devote their attention full time to trading. An inexperienced retail trader will have a significant information disadvantage compared to these traders.

Retail traders are - almost by definition - undercapitalized. Thus they are subject to the problem of gambler's ruin. In a fair game (one with no information advantages) between two players that continues until one trader goes bankrupt, the player with the lower amount of capital has a higher probability of going bankrupt first. Since the retail speculator is effectively playing against the market as a whole - which has nearly infinite capital - he will almost certainly go bankrupt.

According to the Wall Street Journal (Currency Markets Draw Speculation, Fraud July 26, 2005) "Even people running the trading shops warn clients against trying to time the market. 'If 15% of day traders are profitable,' says Drew Niv, chief executive of FXCM, 'I'd be surprised.'

Pretty much EVERY reputable source involved with the forex agrees that it is not for novice investors.

I could post a thousand sources that all agree from every major news media... it blindingly obvious that anyone trying to tell you its a good opportunity is trying to make a profit off you.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:47 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Are you just jealous because you couldn't make it trading Forex and I am? You can't even spell correctly (is it "plaid", or played). The fact is that I make money hand over fist nearly everyday, and I have been for the last 2 1/2 years. Furthermore, I study my ass off every single day to become better at what I do...I regret to inform you that all my knowledge about Forex does not come from one book or course, it comes from countless hours of studying various texts and videos. You don't have a leg to stand on here because I've consistently won 70% of my trades for the last 2 years. You've got some balls trying to lecture me about a business that I know quite well. Sorry, but you cannot convince me that I shouldn't trade professionally...this is what pays the bills for me, and I'm quite good at what I do. If I weren't then I wouldn't be doing it. Sorry you couldn't cut it cheif.

Old 12-30-2009, 07:27 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Despite misleading and fraudulent statements he continues to blast out what would seem to be a very profitable marketing campaign despite the absence of answers to some very serious questions on the part of prospective and actual purchasers.