report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2009, 10:24 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Never give it back.com scam???

I got a voice message on my phone from these people telling me the federal gov wants to give away money for some stimulus thinger to help people in need. I google searched it and found nothing. I checked out the site and smelled bs. So i just wanna make sure. Is it a scam?

Last edited by Broke as a joke : 06-04-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Old 06-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Never give it back.com scam???

Quote:
Domain name: nevergiveitback.com

Creation date: 29 Apr 2009 08:18:31
Expiration date: 29 Apr 2010 08:18:00
Website is one month old. And it is a scam like all the others that claim to find you "free" money.

Old 06-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broke as a joke View Post
I got a voice message on my phone from these people telling me the federal gov wants to give away money for some stimulus thinger to help people in need. I google searched it and found nothing. I checked out the site and smelled bs. So i just wanna make sure. Is it a scam?
Of course it is. Sounds just like the new Kevin Trudeau infomercial and that other bozo, Matthew Lesko that dresses up in a suit with dollar signs all over it. He's a real idiot. This is the same crap that's been around for years. Of course you have to pay to find out that you might qualify for an education loan, a "free" loan to fix your house, a scholarship, etc. A loan isn't free. Search Matthew Lesko on Amazon and read the reviews. It's the same thing as Lesko's books but Lesko's are cheaper...and worthless.
Attached Images

Old 06-05-2009, 12:36 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Thanks for the response. I guess that was a dumb question. I wish these D-bags wouldnt call my phone. I get enough spam in my email.

Old 06-05-2009, 02:48 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broke as a joke View Post
Thanks for the response. I guess that was a dumb question. I wish these D-bags wouldnt call my phone. I get enough spam in my email.
You must have signed up for some scummy website that sold your info. That is how they usually get to people.

Old 06-08-2009, 07:45 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Definitely a scam > I filed a complaint with the National DoNotCall Registry as my cell phone has been registered since Sept 2008 and this is illegal as well as harassment. The "phone number of 202-280-2428 only gives the caller the same recording as they leave on your voice mail. Anyone who receives these calls should file a complaint to help the cause and hopefully it will be stopped. Good luck.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:32 PM
Silver Member

Ha ha ha - FREE MONEY (and a bottle of Rum) ho ho ho

What shockes me really is that there are soo many people from highly developed economies which believe in such claims.

Some basics about Free stuff you most probably know.

If something is real good, doesn't matter if it's information, a book, a tool or anyhthing else, it has a comercial VALUE.

So FREE stuff is A=useless garbage or B= somehow valuable, but not complete as it is given away to get addon sales for a publisher.

If someone is giving away his $1700 dollar course for free then because it's outdated and has no more value for who gives it away.

This is not to mix up with BONUSES you get for a purchase, which on the other hand can be very valuable, depending on the good offered.

G.

BREAKING NEWS: Join my Free Make Money Course www.FreeAffiliateMarketingTraining.org

Old 06-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwh1 View Post

This is not to mix up with BONUSES you get for a purchase, which on the other hand can be very valuable, depending on the good offered.

G.
Actually bonuses are not free. They are included into purchase price as "joined sale"(I forgot exact economics term).

Old 06-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
Actually bonuses are not free. They are included into purchase price as "joined sale"(I forgot exact economics term).
yeah Boris, you are correct.

Even if the Bonus sometimes surpasses the value of the good you purchase, they are actually not "free".

Happens that digital products have basically $0.- expenses to be delivered or to be maintained so the market value of such a good is way higher then the value it represents for the author/publisher or developer when he offer this as a bonus.

G.

BREAKING NEWS: Join my Free Make Money Course www.FreeAffiliateMarketingTraining.org

Old 06-20-2009, 06:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

yeaph, not u pay not free, if you do, don't be surprise when you get nothing or something totally worthless....good luck, and if it sounds too good to be true, it is.