report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2009, 07:49 AM
Bronze Member

Re: 4inonesystem aka Shaun Smith scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by l23b View Post
Cant we just let this post and part of the foum die!! so he is a scam artist so what if your stupid enough to be suckered into business that ain't had any prior research then you know what it feels like to get your hands caught in a door...it hurts!
Very erudite. The reason for keeping this alive is so that people can research shifty Shaun Smith and find out exactly what he's really all about. If you don't want to read it or contribute to it - don't.

TheVicar

---------------
Any Ads seen here are not mine but inserted by the forum.
I am prepared to assist, wherever I can, people with a genuine desire to make money on the net without being ripped off. PM me for a link to useful information. Please be aware that you may have to wait some time for a reply - unlike the 'gurus' I work at my internet business. And, just to be quite clear, I do not sell any products related to Internet Marketing. Nor do I produce any.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:55 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry12 View Post
Here is what Shaun Smith looks like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiQT8zGWWJQ

if you think he will take you forward, ALL THE BEST.

Hey Cash4me.....you sound like our dyslexic( with the greatest respect,,,,as he is THE ONLY AR MILLIONARE without proof,,,,) FRIEND Damien....as till now only he has called SH*T as SHED...........maybe time for your medicine son

Take care

Video was removed by the user but thanks anyway.

And no I'm not, trying to start a business online and just looking around at the options.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:57 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry12 View Post
Oh!

By the way cash..whatever

your first post is a scamming attempt on a scam exposing forum

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=115587

That shows HOW DESPERATE your kind are

My heart bleeds for you....

In that thread I came across that site and was asking this forum about it. I though the URL was the best way to show people what I was referring to.

Hope your heart has finally bleed its final drop.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:58 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH4ME View Post
In that thread I came across that site and was asking this forum about it. I though the URL was the best way to show people what I was referring to.

Yeah Yeah Yeah... Tell them something about me they don't know.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH4ME

Yeah Yeah Yeah... Tell them something about me they don't know.

Hey Damien

You missed your medication....it seems!!

Old 04-03-2009, 03:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

i remember dealing with Shaun Smith some two years ago and he fed me absolute rubbish. he was accused of scamming back then on some site. someone asked if his earnings were true or not and then someone replied that they were true. it was later discovered that the two people were the same Mr Shaun Smith. his address he gives in his crapsites is non existent. Shaun Smith you should be in the sewer with the other rats eating urine and faeces.

Old 04-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CASH4ME View Post

Hi Damien
your english needs more lessons.....
should have been 'bled' instead of bleed

but we know about your mental status.....so never mind...but take care in future ...if you want anybody to take you seriously...THEN ask family and friends for a review..and post only when you are sane( medicated)

Cheers mate

AGAIN

ALWAYS TAKE MEDICATION AS YOUR DOCTOR prescribes before posting

cheers mate

Last edited by harry12 : 04-03-2009 at 11:51 AM.

Old 04-06-2009, 08:02 AM
professional blogger and auctioneer /designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVicar View Post
Very erudite. The reason for keeping this alive is so that people can research shifty Shaun Smith and find out exactly what he's really all about. If you don't want to read it or contribute to it - don't.
Vicar there is more on the web about the dealings and wrong doing(S) of mr smith then google can handle i mean he is all over youtube there a couple of people with blogs about him, and to top it all national papers have articles of when he was convicted of the crimes of deception,

My little brother (well 19 his is now) was looking for extra income online and mr smith threatened to come and beat him up becasuse he told me smith he was a con man, hence that last message because i know mr smith comes on here to read about himself.

so why carry something on, i have contributed 34 posts to the son of a bitch and im just fed up of old convosations first rule of a business is dillengence and research.

thats all my point was about people.

Old 04-18-2009, 03:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

hi all.
Wow what a huge discussion on this disgusting scammer from 4inonesystem, shaun smith,sweet money publications.

Listen up folks. Why not name him and shame him on canyoutrustthem.com. I notice he is not on there and should be. we have used the site for an even worse scammer known as tenretni ltd. they scam people by thousands of pounds at a time !!!!

hope that helps. cheers.

Old 04-19-2009, 10:35 AM
Banned

Thanks

we have a few too

Chris Cobb, Andrew Reynolds, T Lowe, N James.......and JAmie Kelly

I did visit your site ...

All the best

Last edited by harry12 : 04-19-2009 at 10:40 AM.

Old 05-20-2009, 02:20 AM

Re: Now it is a Shaun Smith...another version of C

This guy Shaun Smith is going out of buisness. he sent a few people to the wall. its not over what we are doing is that he has 158 subscribers we are writing to three each day with information we have on him.which can be indipendently verified. so his subscribers should start dropping off soon. why cant the guy go and get a real job? instead of ripping people off, on a systym that he plagarised himself. i hear he was prosecited in Staffordshire for selling all types of scams and hoaxes, its not over Smith, he has threatened to go to the police. imagine him rocking upto a police station they would lock him up. when contacted recently he says "its not my buisness i only get commissions, the inland revenue have also got his car registration details and a copy of the video where he claims to have made 345.ooo pounds, so i hope he has paid the appropriate taxatin liabilities on this amount.

Last edited by gaffpaul : 05-20-2009 at 02:23 AM.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampost View Post
Beware of this scam artist

http://www.4inonesystem.com/

He is coming out no 1 in google search but there is no difference between his strategy and others like T Lowe and Chris Cobb.

If you bite, then you have to find others to make money.

Pity
Well 4inonesystem.com and sweetmoneypublications.com both have exactly the same contact info so I would guess that it's the same person:

info@sweetmoneypublications.com (Tel) 01902 766648
Data Protection Registration No. Z956750X

info@sweetmoneypublications.com (01902) 766648
Data Protection Registration No. Z956750X

Domain Name.......... sweetmoneypublications.com
Creation Date........ 2005-12-19
Registration Date.... 2005-12-19
Expiry Date.......... 2009-12-19
Organisation Name.... Sweet Money Publications
Organisation Address. Unit 3 Planetary Business Park
Organisation Address. Planetary Road
Organisation Address. Willenhall
Organisation Address. WV13 3SW
Organisation Address. Wolverhampton
Organisation Address. GREAT BRITAIN (UK)

Admin Name........... Robert Holden
Admin Address........ Big Fish Internet Limited
Admin Address........ 8 Beetham Road
Admin Address........ Milnthorpe
Admin Address........ LA7 7QR
Admin Address........ Cumbria
http://whois.domaintools.com/sweetmoneypublications.com

The owner of that domain (whatever his real name is) was busted posting in this forum pretending to be a customer :
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....html?t=363519

He also pretended to be a customer (rather than the owner) in this thread at scam.com http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=11949

For both posts he used the username penchant which is the same one he used in this forum were he said he owned sweetmoneypublications.com and nationalworkfromhomedirectory.com
http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/to...6&ARCHIVE=true

4inonesystem.com and nationalworkfromhomedirectory.com both have the same whois info

You can read more about Shaun Smith and his previous activities here:
http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=479083

Scamorama!

-

Old 05-21-2009, 11:55 PM

he claimes here that it is not his buisness, his video's are full of contradictions and holes, i have forwarded his file to crimestoppers UK, I also hate to see vulnerable or gullabel whichever taken advantage of, that is why that we are dedicating all our spare time to inform anyone who contactes Shaun Drury or Smith whatever he calls himself.

of his past he has threatened to go to the police i will personally meet him there if he wants, one if his victims TEESA is very upset about this, so anyone with any information ( that is verafyable) contact me and we will pass this on to all his subscribers, and all his you tube hits, and anyone he has subscribed toofolde

Last edited by gaffpaul : 05-22-2009 at 03:28 AM. Reason: wrong thread posted

Old 05-22-2009, 12:22 AM

[Shaun could not cave your head in.he is as weak as piss, dont get intimidated by a coward who takes advantage of disabled people, thanks for posting his address i will pass it on.

Old 05-22-2009, 12:28 AM

I know you are maybe fed up with that coward Shaun Smith, if you and your son get intimidated by a dirty low life like Shaun Smith that is fine, but as long as this scum of the earth are still stalking vulnerable people they should be kept on here and other sites i personally write to anyone who contacts him, all his subscribers, he will not make the money he says he is from now on. dont get intimidated by a dirty low life scum bag like Shaun Smith who stole money of the disabled. i now have more information to send to all his subscribers. i by the way Shaun buy Debbie some new clothes she looks terrible in that black cheap t'shirt, and the washed out jeans, your making enough.

Old 05-22-2009, 12:47 AM

Shaun Smith made just over $600.000 just over eleven months, so he says , thats with proof, i bet he doesn't show the tax man, he shows you a screen with figures on it, there is no name there, and as he shows you the PROOF, another 800 pounds just came in he says. does any one know what he is selling??, is he dealing in Krugarands or minerlas, or whatever. its a lot of money.

Old 05-22-2009, 01:08 AM

your posts are excellent, very funny, this is better than sky channell, especially when Shaun low life Smiith is being exposed. keep it up.

paul

Old 05-22-2009, 01:13 AM

hi. where can i view this thread you talk about here,?