report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2009, 06:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Scam.com a website over,mods argueing,NOT good?

Its seems that now that this website is really over with the mods argueing and the owner getting new mods in after he should of done that ages ago it appears that a once good website which is scam.com is NOT a good website anymore. But what do you lot think?.

Old 01-31-2009, 07:00 AM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Re: Scam.com a website over,mods argueing,NOT good

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe2k8 View Post
Its seems that now that this website is really over with the mods argueing and the owner getting new mods in after he should of done that ages ago it appears that a once good website which is scam.com is NOT a good website anymore. But what do you lot think?.

Where do you see mods arguing? And I think most people are finding the site improved not ruined.

Why do you think it's no longer good?

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 01-31-2009, 07:25 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
Where do you see mods arguing? And I think most people are finding the site improved not ruined.

Why do you think it's no longer good?

Lady Mod

Well you was argueing with catch-22, lol I don't see anyone talking about how this website has SO CALLED been improved at all,NO ONE has said anything about that at all. But 'I quote you saying tho

'I wouldn't be too quick to criticize me. He was going to dump this site for something more profitable years ago, I talked him out of it. He and I are friends whether I choose to moderate or not.'

Now from reading that and you saying that you are clearly saying something else about this website like its NOT good anymore.

So you either think that this website is good or NOT. But anyway scam.com is NOT really good anymore well from what you say anyway. Anyway all the best

Old 01-31-2009, 07:59 AM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe2k8 View Post

'I wouldn't be too quick to criticize me. He was going to dump this site for something more profitable years ago, I talked him out of it. He and I are friends whether I choose to moderate or not.'
That is a clear warning, not an argument.

Quote:
Now from reading that and you saying that you are clearly saying something else about this website like its NOT good anymore.

So you either think that this website is good or NOT. But anyway scam.com is NOT really good anymore well from what you say anyway. Anyway all the best
If Zachary cleans the spam, and blocks the spam bots, has more moderators and puts a couple in Admin positions it will be a good site. What made it not so good has nothing to do with the membership but how the site was performing/behaving.

Perhaps you just misunderstood the written word.

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 02-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Bronze Member

Its still a good website but I have noticed a sharp decline in people willing to voice their opinions on online and offline scams used to ask about one check back a day later and have 2 pms and 11 replies now months on end and sometimes you get a reply but still useful for the search function for previous questions that have been answered but the spam seems to be almost all gone so high praise to the old and new mods for that one. :)

Old 02-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonestn View Post
Its still a good website but I have noticed a sharp decline in people willing to voice their opinions on online and offline scams .....
I don't know why that would be. No one is censored. Have at it...that's why this site exists.

Old 02-23-2009, 05:38 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
I don't know why that would be. No one is censored. Have at it...that's why this site exists.
Well, that's not entirely true, is it?

About the censorship, I mean.

As far as the OP is concerned, there is/was no argument between Lady Mad and me. It was a misunderstanding which was easily cleared up.

As for Mods arguing with the members.....You should have been here years ago!

Last edited by catch-22 : 02-23-2009 at 05:40 AM.

Old 05-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Fun Guy

Heres what amazes me - the EXACT stuff you guys cry scam about is posted ALL OVER THIS WEBSITE! all these links to ways to make $5000 a month on the internet or work at home jobs from your computer and make $2,000 a month - don't any of you GET IT??? THE GUY WHO RUNS THIS SITE IS AN AFFILIATE FOR ALL THESE OFFERS! he uses all the traffic drawn to this site by all your bitching to get people to look at these links (as if THEY ARE MORE legit because they are on scam dot com) and he makes money every time you order something!!!

its just effective marketing (i don't blame him one bit) but all you people on here bitching just keep his google ranks up and keep driving FREE TRAFFIC to his site and making him money! and he's selling the EXACT SAME HYPED UP GET RICH FROM HOME STUFF THAT ALL OF YOU ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT!

it also appears he is on google adsence. all those little blue ads at the top of the page, he gets paid from google everytime anyone even clicks on one! again, i think its great marketing but its the same stuff you guys are all crying about! and hes using all your complaining to drive traffic to his site and make money! ha ha ha!

and none of you even see it! get a clue!

Old 05-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Platinum Member

I think you are going a bit far with these theories. You get membership and posting priveleges here for free. It costs you nothing. The site is funded by the advertising you see. It is really that simple. There are untold numbers of ads that rotate here and it is quite humorous sometimes.

Jack ******* for one example had his ad appear and we got a tremendous chuckle over the "Christian Millionaire Mentor" having ads on here right befroe he declared chapter 7 bankruptcy. I guess God repossessed his money tree.

Soapboxmom

Old 05-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Fun Guy

I am an affiliate marketer - i know what websites have affiliate programs - hell i know half the guys that OWN the sites! whether you claim the revenue is used to fund the site or not - the money goes in the pocket of the owner! and my point is he is promoting THE EXACT SAME HYPED UP WORK AT HOME OFFERS THAT 90% OF THESE PEOPLE ARE CALLING SCAMS!!! thats my point!

you can it '******* the free site' if you want - call it what you will! but the guys who own some of these sites promoted HERE are the same marketers that own and promote a good majority of the stuff that most of you people are screaming are scams! i 100% beleive the owner of the site knows it! why would he care anyway? he's getting paid and all your constant logging in and complaining is driving his google rankings through the roof and keeps high traffic and top dollars rolling in on those google adsense checks! lol!

i'm a marketer, i know exactly how all this works! you guys think this a forum for all your complaints and its really just vehicle for the owner to make money promoting some the exact same stuff you guys call a scam - lol!!

its actually ingenious when you think about it! and theres no theory involved. just click on some of those links at the top about work at home stuff and then it takes you to what looks like an info page that SUPPOSEDLY talks about which sites are good and which are bad...then click on one of the sites they recommend. at the bottom of the page in small letters you will see the word affiliates - which means you can become an affiliate or dealer for that site. nearly all the sites linked here are that way. the rest of them with the little blue letters at the top are part of the google adsense program. google pays him just if you even click on it - doesn't matter if you buy because they are pay per click ads through google so the guy who owns the site is paying google everytime someone clicks on it...

the bottom line is its all about the money! it always has been and it probably always will be - and you guys don't even see that your being used to make money for the owner of this site. i don't blame him one bit - its just most of you people don't even realize what is really going on here - you don't have a clue!

Old 05-01-2009, 09:48 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

IMO, this site is what WE, the members make it.

No more, no less.

Two sides to every story, and there's room for us all.

IMO, the site's vastly improved.

Far less spam than before, much less lunacy. JMO

Kerry
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 05-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Newbie Member

Do as I do- take scam.com for what it is, A FORUM.

Where people, educated and uneducated, all walks of life, those that have done their research and those that label anything and everything a "scam"

Scam.com is a social network. That's all. Informative or not, have fun with it. That's what it is here for.