report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2009, 12:33 PM

Re: Lee Loomis and Loomis Wealth Solutions

Anyone who wishes to share their story with the report who broke the above story. here is his contact info:

George Warren
Reporter, KXTV News 10
400 Broadway
Sacramento, CA 95818
(916) 321-3317
gwarren@news10.net

He is collecting stories from the victims of Lee Loomis.

In addition this is the attorney in charge of the civil complaint filed against Lee's companies in hope that the money that was seized can be freed up to reimburse his victims. I would recommend calling him to see how you might be able to join the suit if that's possible.

LAWRENCE G. BROWN
Acting United States Attorney
SARALYN M. ANG-OLSON, SBN 197404
Special Assistant U.S. Attorney
501 I Street, Suite 10-100
Sacramento, CA 95814
Telephone: (916)554-2700

Good luck everyone.

Last edited by Hellataz : 02-18-2009 at 12:39 PM.

Old 02-18-2009, 03:57 PM
Newbie Member

Thank you Hellataz, for calling out the truth. There is power in the truth! Being a LWS victim myself, my mind simply cannot comprehend the level of outright and boldface deception and lying that has taken place in this scheme of epic proportions. It has certainly been a life-changing event for me, and I am looking forward to resolving all the "messes" and NEVER LOOKING BACK.

On a similar note, I too am curious. Where is Conspiracy et al? The truth can no longer be denied, which must make it pretty difficult to continue defending such outlandish claims, especially now that we know the past several months have been nothing short of a facade. Loomis was at the helm, and he can blame whoever he wants, but what kind of a leader would throw everyone he can under the bus? A true leader would would go down with the ship - not be the first one off.

Old 02-22-2009, 04:35 PM

New Story out on the Sacramento Bee:

http://www.sacbee.com/business/story/1643174.html

I'm urging everyone involved to PM me and let me know if you're interested in pursuing a class action suit. I have a few people and I think i heard of another group trying to start one up.

At the very least, i think of the victims of Lee Loomis should get together in some form and share their stories and figure out a way to 1) help Larry Brown take down Lee and make the charges Stick and 2) find yourselves some closure on this matter.

At the moment it seems as if Lee is trying to play it off as if he is some innocent man who made mistakes and had no idea what was going on under his nose. We all know that's bullshit. We need people that worked with this man to connect Larry Brown and tell them their stories and confirm that Lee had a firm grasp on very aspect of that company.

Old 02-23-2009, 04:37 PM

Information from the Federal Prosecutor in this case:

They are asking if you were a victim of Loomis Wealth Solutions to please call this number and put your name of the victim witness list. If needed they may call on you to tell your story and see if it help in prosecuting Lee and his cohorts.

1(916) 554-2700

Tell them you are a victim of Lee Loomis' "Loomis Wealth Solutions" and want to be added to the victims list.

Ask for a Sean Vasser (sp?) or Helen Tennet (sp?)

Please should not be scared to contact the Federal Attorney's office if they think they have information that could help bring Lee to justice.

Old 02-24-2009, 09:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have a few things to say and a few questions to ask. First off, in a typical Partnership, which both Loomis Wealth and Advantage Financial Group Holdings were, the managing partner needs the approval from the partners when making financial decisions that involves high dollar amounts, like over $10,000. In the Partnership Agreement, was there anything that said Lee needed approval if he was going to spend over a certain amount of money? And, if there was, did he meet with the partners each time prior to the transaction? I doubt it.

We all saw the picture of Lee’s $1.9 million dollar home that he purchased August 2007. Many people have posted that Lee took a very minimal salary. This makes me think about a few things. One, his salary and/or compensation was a lot more than he presented to us. Two, the company “helped” him purchase his home (if that’s the case, did the partners know about it?) Or three, Chris Warren worked his magic and got the loan for the Lommis’ and if that’s the case, Lee knew that Chris was fraudulently obtaining loans.

“During the August 15 interview with the FBI, Loomis admitted knowing Warren engaged in fraud while he worked for Loomis Wealth Solutions. But Loomis told investigators he never reported the fraud because he believed they were isolated incidents.”
This brings me to my last comment, Lee had to have known exactly what Chris Warren and his PAMs were doing and anyone who thinks differently (Conspiracy) has some serious issues. “Isolated incidents?” My ass. If I’m not mistaken, Lee himself met with each of us one-on-one when we began this screwed up journey. He went over all our finances and saw all of our financial documents such as W-2’s, bank and credit card statements, and loans. I know that anyone, especially a financial planner, could tell you that a teacher in Sacramento and her husband that owns a small construction company would never be able to qualify for 3 homes in a year. Yeah Lee probably was not using computer software himself to manipulate documents, but he knew damn well what was going on and because of this, we all got SCREWED!

Old 02-24-2009, 12:13 PM

You're absolutely Right nascar33, and everyone should feel insulted that Lee wants us to believe he didn't know what was going on in his own company. The Man had hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank, a Million + home and numerous cars that were seized, and he expected us to think he was living "paycheck to paycheck"...Please.

Lee knew from the start that the only way his investors were going to make money was from other investors joining the program.

Classic Ponzi Scheme.

He watched as people in his company stole money, created fake statements, forged investors signatures and failed to make good on mortgage payments. He also encouraged if not down right ordered his own staff to keep his investors in the dark while their credit and financial holdings were destroyed.

He said he needed time to help his investors, but ultimately he just needed time to shore up his own accounts, make sure he didn't take any loss and continued stringing his trusting investors as long as possible.

If that man ever had a solution for helping his victims it was to find more victims to help create a new influx of cash to spread amongst the original victims that were hurting so bad.

By his own admittance, Lee knew his investors were being defrauded and receiving forged naras statements, he knew about Chris Warren's dealings and still said nothing to members nor did he reported Chris or others to the authorities. By these two items alone Lee has one major set of balls to stand there now and try to maintain his innocence.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Banned

The thing about these websites is that anyone can say anything and not back it up with facts. The facts are, according to public records, Lee's house has been in default since July. There were no cars seized from Lee because he didn't own any cars (are you getting that confused with Chris Warren?) The minivan that he did have was repossessed by Chrylser for non payment (not seized by the government). Check your facts. The money that was seized was from the business account that was used to pay the mortgages and not from Lee's personal account. Since Lee wasn't making something as simple as a car payment I assume his personal account is next to nothing. Who knows what Lee knew and what he didn't know. But why speculate and spew falsehoods? It reduces the credibility of your post and makes you look like you're either one of the disgruntled employees who got fired or someone who will stop at nothing for revenge

Old 02-24-2009, 05:53 PM
I am new at Scam.com

[quote=it's a conspiracy;714666]= I believe most of these posts are coming from former employees. I know one is for sure because he said he was going to ruin Lee on Scam.com. Three were fired for embezzlement, one for being continuously drunk on job, one for taking a huge salary and lying about how many properties were filled. Two for using rent money to fund their personal expenses. One even stole money directly from a client. And yes, Lee hired them all. He hired people to do jobs that they did not do.

You know, I would have to say that he most likely hired these people to do his dirty work. He knew what he was doing, he isn't a COMPLETE idiot. He was just slightly smart enough to find people who are even dumber than he is to do his dirty work. Props to him I guess. He is still just as guilty as anyone else being accused for fraud and theft, maybe even more so.

It's a Conspiracy, I don't know why you keep trying to defend Lee. You obviously aren't someone who was screwed over by his operations and from the sound of your posts it seems that you are closer to him than anyone will ever be.

Old 02-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Banned

I lost money. I lost a lot of money. I've got houses that are going into foreclosure. My life is a mess. I took a bath in the stock market that you probably can't even begin to understand. (way more than I lost with Loomis by the way) But I won't sit here and let Lee take the brunt of all of this. It's not right. If you are a member and you know him, you know it's not right either. Do you understand the kind of mastermind he would have to be to pull off what he is being accused of? No offense but he's not that smart. It was a good idea and for several reasons including the MARKET it didn't work. Can you imagine if the company would have started now with this market? It would have been a whole different story. Well, actually with the same employees in place it probably wouldn't have been. There is no doubt Lee screwed up big time. His company got too big and he lost control of it. But anyone who knows him i.e. most members would agree that he is not the monster he is being made out to be. Scammers don't go through stuff like family leadership conferences, couples weekends etc. But there is another issue by the way. He is a horrible businessman. He shouldn't have spent the thousands and thousands of dollars on those weekends, he shouldn't have put members up in hotels etc. The company wasn't strong enough. He ran his company like he wanted it to be not how it really was. Let's not kid ourselves, he's going to have to answer for everything that occurred in his company because it was his company. Maybe with fines, maybe with jail time who knows. He's working to find ways to restore everyone's money which will no doubt take a long time but I don't even think people want their money anymore, I think they would prefer a crucifixtion.

Old 02-25-2009, 03:24 AM

Welcome Back Lee, Err I mean "Conspiracy"...

You can defend "Lee" all you want, the simple FACT is that Lee CONFESSED to knowing about Warren's Misdeeds and he did...wait for it...wait for it... NOTHING!!!!

He also CONFESSED to DEFRAUDING his investors with the NARAS fund. Sending out fake statements in order to steal more money from his investors.

(Funny that after repeating these FACTS in numerous posts, i have yet to hear a defense for them)

And I also find it funny how this money seized from the bank accounts that you claim was supposed to be paying mortgage WAS NOT ACTUALLY paying the mortgages. This would be another FACT i know since I watched as my family members credit get destroyed after Loomis Wealth Solutions failed to pay the mortgages on her properties.

I don't need to know the man to know that he's up to his eyeballs in this mess and is guilty as sin. I know the VICTIMS. A family member, 2 friends, a co-worker, and their friends and family that all were involved with Lee, One of which worked with him and made a point to tell me that Lee made sure he knew what everyone in his company was doing AT ALL TIMES. I have corresponded with victims and read their accounts. I know the pain Lee caused them and I saw first hand how he strung these people along for 2 years, keeping them in the dark about the dirty dealings within his company. Encouraging them to continue investing themselves deeper and Making EXCUSES and PRETENDING to help whenever an investor questioned why something looked askew.

The more information that comes out, the more it paints a picture of a ponzi Scheme. Lee paid investors with money from other investors, he brought distressed properties, had their value forged to looked to be more that it was and then failed to maintain the properties and left his investors holding the bag while he came up with new schemes to take more of their money.

"Conspiracy" you will never convince me nor Lee's many other victims that he was or is trying to help them. The only person Lee is trying to help is HIMSELF.

You keep trying to blame this all on his LWS staff, so we're all to believe that Lee was so inept that he only surrounded himself with shady people or people too stupid to see what was going on around them or too loyal and corrupt to report it? We are expected to believe that Lee cares so much about his investors that he kept them in the dark and convinced them to to give him even more money all while he knew how bad things were, for their own good?

Do you also have a bridge you want to sell us?

I'll repeat my early statement: Lee KNEW about the shady dealings in his own company and said and did NOTHING. He is completely responsible for this mess. Not only did he know about the corruption, he also coerced members of his own staff to cover up what was going on so as not to disrupt the cash flow to his company.

Innocent Men do not engage in nor try to hide illegal activity.

After over 2 years of Bullshit I cannot even fathom how you would expect anyone to believe one more word that came out of that liars mouth.

I hope he is arrested, convicted and spends the rest of his life as someone's bitch. It wont even cover the restitution his victims deserve but it would be a nice start.

As for saying I'm "someone who will stop at nothing for revenge" you got that partly right. I'm someone who will stop at nothing for JUSTICE.

Last edited by Hellataz : 02-25-2009 at 03:32 AM.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Banned

So you're wishing physical harm on someone for the rest of his life? That's vengence. You're a vindictive hateful person and in my opinion you're going to spend eternity as satan's bitch. Have fun with that.

Old 02-26-2009, 03:25 PM

Funny how i didn't see a response or defense in that last post against the points i have made in numerous other posts.

But we all know that's because Lee has no excuse.

He knew what was going on and said and did NOTHING!

As for wishing the man harm...I didn't mention any specific harm, but as for hating him, yeah... after watching my family and friends go through not just the financial loss of hundreds of thousands of dollars, but also the emotional damage Lee inflicted on them, day after day for years as he lied to them fed them false hope, only to leave them in a lurch when HE KNEW the whole time how screwed they all were.

What a guy...Which would explain why so many think you are "he", because we'd be hard pressed to find ANYONE who would sympathize with this douche Bag other then those in his immediate family.

And as for Saying I'll be "Satan's Bitch" well that doesn't really phase me being that I'm agnostic, but IF I were to believe in Hell, I would be convinced there there is a special place in it for a person like Lee who sees the destruction he caused in hundred's of people's lives and not only urged them to continue investing, but took the extra step of downright STEALING for them through his fake ass NARAS fund.
That takes a special kind of dirt bag...

Tell me, when he's not stealing more money from the the people he made already made poor does he then spend his weekends pissing on homeless people and teasing blind children? Because that really wouldn't surprise me.

Old 02-26-2009, 09:58 PM

Revealed

02-20-09
Loomis Search Warrant

02-20-09LoomisSearchWarrant

02-20-09
Loomis House Search Warrant

02-20-09LoomisHouseSearchWarrant

Old 02-26-2009, 11:16 PM
Newbie Member

I started telling you people about Advantage Financial Partners from Chico over two years ago. Most people didn't want to listen? WOW how far it has come!
Jay Grivette lives in Paradise, Ca. and he is listed as the Principle for the triduanum with the State of Nevada Mortgage Lending Dept as a Wholesale Mortgage out of Sacramento!

Old 03-18-2009, 03:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

[quote=aircpt;731045]I started telling you people about Advantage Financial Partners from Chico over two years ago. Most people didn't want to listen? quote]

Maybe nobody listens to you because you are a drunk that doesn't know the facts. Stay in your little blue house and shut your ignorant mouth and get yourself sober. You have no clue what you are talking about. You get half truths from people and let your hate for others dictate your actions. A.R. get off the drugs and liquor and worry about yourself. Should we start looking into your past?

Old 03-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Newbie Member

It is true, aircpt did post warnings a long time ago. At that time I did not heed his warnings. In fact, I defended Lee against his accusations. I have since lost hundreds of thousands of dollars and my life has been drastically changed. For those that still think Lee is innocent you must face the facts. He had access to all of the books and the transactions. Let's just say he didn't know about all the loan documents being changed, inflated appraisals, etc. he just trusted with no oversight the people under him. That still does not explain where all the money went. The money was suposed to go to overhead and the rest to a reserve fund to cover the short rents, vacancies, etc. as I was told that it was. There was supposed to be enough cash pulled out of each property to cover vacancies, short rents, taxes, etc. for years on each property until they were sold or cash flowed...not going to the pockets of all the principals involved. What happened to the millions of dollars that was pulled out of the properties, from the LLC investors and the NARAS investors? Money that I thought was still there. Lee knew where this money was going. Ask yourself this question, if there was no money how did they "come up with" all the money for down payments for the properties after that money was gone. The answer, they didn't. My guess is that bad checks were written for down payments and held by the escrow company until after the properties closed. If this is true, money was being created out of thin air and fraud was being perpetrated. (And I don't see how this couldn't be true as there was no money or very little there). It would not be possible for Lee not to know about this. Lee is very convincing, charming, whatever you want to call him. I had reservations in the back of my mind and some unanswered questions, my wife telling me that there was something wrong here and that she did not trust Lee and thought he had evil intentions, etc. but his charm, my greed and the herd mentality of seeing other successful people getting involved ultimately prompted me to move forward. Lee himself also told me to my face in person that my initial investment was going to be retunred within in the first couple of months dues to the millions that would be coming from the Elevation,CO purchase. Yes, I was told point blank by Lee that all LLC members would have their original investments back by the end of 2007. There is no defense for him at this poing. To my fellow vicims, it's not aircpt's fault. He tried to warn us. Aircpt, please try to remember that an experience like this is devastating and keep a sympathetic posture as much as you can. It is not easy admitting something like this happening to you. I am an educated, business owner who grew up around a real estate investing father and I still got duped. So for others of you struggling with this, quit beating yourself up. Put it in the rear view mirror as fast as you can and try to enjoy the rest of the many years you have.

Old 03-30-2009, 05:47 AM
Newbie Member

Thank you "goingforit"
I didn't loose any money from this but something much more precious!!!!!
My Son!

Old 04-05-2009, 10:14 AM
Newbie Member

Looks like there is an entirely different group of victims out in the Tracy, CA, area:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oska...N522TGIIU7S7K7

All you LWS victims: Check your final HUD's (if you were even provided with them!) because you will more than likely see large disbursements paid to LW Premier Holdings. This company and it's owners were Lee's "acquisition partners." This all goes back to the inflated appraisals and "where did all the extra money go?" If our properties had been purchased at the true "pennies on the dollars" we were TOLD they had been purchased for, we would most likely not be in half the mess we are now.