report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2009, 05:13 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Scam alert

You Can Make $1,000 Every Day, If You Can Process More Than 30 Emails..‏
Sent:February 5, 2009 11:46:34 PM
To:

Hello Entrepreneur,

How Many Emails Can You Process A Day?

If you can process 30 a day,
you'll earn $750.00 every day!
GUARANTEED!
Earn $25.00 For Every Email You Process!
You Are Guaranteed To Get Paid Instantly For Each Email You Process!
This is an easy, profitable opportunity to earn $1000's every week from home.
No experience required.

Your Earnings Are Unlimited... Below are your potential earnings!!!

5 e-mails processed 5x$25.00 = $125 Per Day!
10 e-mails processed 10x$25.00 = $250 Per Day!
25 e-mails processed 25x$25.00 = $625 Per Day!
30 e-mails processed 25x$25.00 = $750 Per Day!
$273,750 a year income!

YOUR INSTANT ACCESS TO THE 50% PRICE

Regards,
Janice Chambers

Kindly disregard this message if you received this by mistake.
To stop receiving messages from us, please use the link here.

Hi,I am very new here but maybe I should come in here before I so foolishly gave $15.00 to someone behind this scam.Well I would just like to post it here to let others who may not know about this one.I cannot access any other areas like the link there to join up and make a one payment of $15.00US to get this job working from home.In my defense I have been wanting to do something like this to earn extra money for a long time now and this is the first time I actually paid the money right from paypal,before knowing alot more about the site.And I have since found what seems to be a decent job now,with a one time payment of $29.95US but I am working on it and it is like a real job and you have to do some work to get paid not one of those "oh you can make $3000.00 in one day too"malarky,as I know those are scams and have had to good fortune to stay away from them even when I needed some quick cash very badly.Anyway as this is my first post,I wasn't sure how to go about it so I just copied the whole page and put it here for you to see,and although you cannot go on the links on this one,if you see one like this and you go to the next page where you can pay for it,then watchout for the name BookStore Inc. as that is who my money went to and I can't find anything to try and track these scammers down so it was a hard lesson to learn but now that I have it won't happen again,I hope
your friend Linda

Old 02-13-2009, 08:34 PM
You should know when it's real

Re: Scam alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartlady122 View Post
You Can Make $1,000 Every Day, If You Can Process More Than 30 Emails..‏
Sent:February 5, 2009 11:46:34 PM
To:

Hello Entrepreneur,

How Many Emails Can You Process A Day?

If you can process 30 a day,
you'll earn $750.00 every day!
GUARANTEED!
Earn $25.00 For Every Email You Process!
You Are Guaranteed To Get Paid Instantly For Each Email You Process!
This is an easy, profitable opportunity to earn $1000's every week from home.
No experience required.

Your Earnings Are Unlimited... Below are your potential earnings!!!

5 e-mails processed 5x$25.00 = $125 Per Day!
10 e-mails processed 10x$25.00 = $250 Per Day!
25 e-mails processed 25x$25.00 = $625 Per Day!
30 e-mails processed 25x$25.00 = $750 Per Day!
$273,750 a year income!

YOUR INSTANT ACCESS TO THE 50% PRICE

Regards,
Janice Chambers

Kindly disregard this message if you received this by mistake.
To stop receiving messages from us, please use the link here.

Hi,I am very new here but maybe I should come in here before I so foolishly gave $15.00 to someone behind this scam.Well I would just like to post it here to let others who may not know about this one.I cannot access any other areas like the link there to join up and make a one payment of $15.00US to get this job working from home.In my defense I have been wanting to do something like this to earn extra money for a long time now and this is the first time I actually paid the money right from paypal,before knowing alot more about the site.And I have since found what seems to be a decent job now,with a one time payment of $29.95US but I am working on it and it is like a real job and you have to do some work to get paid not one of those "oh you can make $3000.00 in one day too"malarky,as I know those are scams and have had to good fortune to stay away from them even when I needed some quick cash very badly.Anyway as this is my first post,I wasn't sure how to go about it so I just copied the whole page and put it here for you to see,and although you cannot go on the links on this one,if you see one like this and you go to the next page where you can pay for it,then watchout for the name BookStore Inc. as that is who my money went to and I can't find anything to try and track these scammers down so it was a hard lesson to learn but now that I have it won't happen again,I hope
your friend Linda
Hello Linda, and welcome to scam.com
I hope you don't feel too bad about being scammed. There are many people that visit this forum that have lost thousands.
It sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders. By that I mean that you don't fall for most of the stuff out there.
As far as your post goes. There are 2 links in it. The one for the website takes to a page under construction. The other one is an opt out link. You know the one that says "to stop receiving these e-mails click here". That one leads to a free e-mail account at gmail.com. To the best of my knowledge, there is no real company that has a free e-mail account.
Now I have heard of e-mail processing before (always a scam ) but they usually give you a little more detail on what you are supposed to do. This one tells you nothing!. Just go process e-mails. What is it a finance company or something? We don't know because they don't tell you. I'm guessing that they don't tell you a word until you pay, and maybe not even then.
I'm very sorry that you lost your money. Most of us here have been had at least once.
Did they tell you anything after you have paid them? I'm curious to know what it is about. For example... What do they actually want you to do?

I wish you much luck in your new venture. I really hope it pays off for you !

Old 02-16-2009, 10:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi there pinkyparrot,thanks for saying what you said as I don't feel very bad anyway as it was such a small amount compared to people that put hundreds and thousands of dollars in the pockets of the scammers.When I made the payment I got nothing,not a single email,not a thing and when I tried to reach them all I got then was "this page cannot be shown"blah blah So like I said lesson learned,and I hope by posting this that it will maybe save someone else from getting scammed.Thank you foe you good wishes and I say the same to you,I hope you make buckets of money and me too

Old 02-16-2009, 11:24 AM
You should know when it's real

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartlady122 View Post
Hi there pinkyparrot,thanks for saying what you said as I don't feel very bad anyway as it was such a small amount compared to people that put hundreds and thousands of dollars in the pockets of the scammers.When I made the payment I got nothing,not a single email,not a thing and when I tried to reach them all I got then was "this page cannot be shown"blah blah So like I said lesson learned,and I hope by posting this that it will maybe save someone else from getting scammed.Thank you foe you good wishes and I say the same to you,I hope you make buckets of money and me too
That's too sweet. Thank you too for your wishes. But remember, If you are going to make money. You still are going to have to work. I'm just glad that you learned early. Many people don't. Great luck to you too. I'm glad that you found this site.