report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2009, 09:02 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Where to find em?

Hello;
I represent a small Canadian company that is looking for seed capital to fund a PPM. 60-80% of the capital raised would be backed by real assets. this is not a post to market anything, but to ask some of your experienced people out there the best place to find private lenders. there are many VC sites that we have tried such as go big, and go 4 funding, but it seems that most of the "lenders" there are scammers looking for up front fees etc.

so, I thought this may be a great place to ask: Where do the investors/Lenders hang out?

all the best, and thanks for your time.

Old 01-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Where to find em?

run run away - not legal in canada AND you'ld have a hard time persuing it from the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Platinum Member

Scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Platinum Member

There is no Canadian Company - Ban this Jerk please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OK Help find out if this is a scam ! I didnt find anything ! billybill Internet Scams 5 12-08-2012 02:38 PM
Find your future. Find your fit job in HP Company shahzadi Internet Scams 2 07-31-2010 05:11 PM
Find anything you can want find4you Work at Home Scams 0 07-24-2007 07:26 PM
To whom ever may find this... Fizban "The Fabulous" Chat Here 1 05-16-2007 04:41 AM
Here is another one I can't find anything on??? Songwriter-22 Work at Home Scams 2 08-22-2006 02:34 AM