report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2009, 05:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

DON'T DO BUSINESS AVP SOLUTIONS / avpsolutions.com

AVPS / American Verification Processing Solutions AVPSOLUTIONS.com the merchant account company is a complete scam!! They hide many terms with hidden costs.

They will take money out of your account WITHOUT authorization. They are a bunch of crooks!! Don't get a merchant account from them as they are horrible and steal your money. Avoid them like the plague!!!!! They are the absolute worst!

Their are many legit companies you can go to, don't for any reason use this company you will definitely regret it and get your hard earned money taken.

:b oom:

American Verification Processing Solutions
21515 Vanowen Street Suite 114
Canoga Park, CA 91303
Tel: 800 719 9198 1040 Fax: 818-657-3654
Email: support@avpsolutions.com

Last edited by johnherny : 01-09-2009 at 06:04 PM.

Old 01-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Banned

Re: DON'T DO BUSINESS AVP SOLUTIONS / avpsolutions

Welcome to Scam.com

Have you filed a complaint with the BBB about them?

Per the current BBB report this company has a A+ rating and has been in business since 2000.
Quote:
Company Profile
American Verification Processing Solutions, LLC
21515 Vanowen Street #114
Canoga Park, CA 91303
Phone: (818) 657-3640
Fax: (818) 657-3641
http://www.avpsolutions.com
Business Start Date: 2/17/2000
Company ID: 13206006

Nature of Business:
This company's business is credit card processing.

Complaint Experience
Bureau Summary and Analysis of customer complaints and company responses:

Our complaint history for this company shows the company gave proper consideration to complaints presented by the Bureau.

Accreditation
This company has been accredited since 06/27/2006 and we are satisfied that it honors its commitment. The company has agreed to uphold our accreditation standards, which include a commitment to act in accordance with ethical business practices and to respond to customer complaints.

Last edited by nomaxim : 09-25-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:25 AM
Newbie Member

AVPS, LLC provides all terms and conditions to our merchants prior to approval. AVPS, LLC, also requires signatures agreeing to those terms and conditions prior to approval. This merchant is not providing their full name or business name in order for AVPS, LLC to review his merchant account and his complaint. AVPS, LLC would like to address this issue and resolve. Please submit your name, business name and what your complaint is specifically so AVPS, LLC can address professionally.

Old 08-25-2010, 08:26 AM
I am new at Scam.com

AVP SOLUTIONS is definately a scam, they are an ideal company when your just getting set up with them, but once the docs are signed and they have you tied up in a contract, theres a 360 degree change. They will charge you a set up fee, by giving you false hopes, then freeze your funds and close your account. Then they will give you the run around until you eighter give up or file a law suit. DO NOT USE AVP SOLUTIONS!!!!!

Old 08-30-2010, 11:30 AM
Newbie Member

AVPS, LLC did respond to this same submitter, John Herny, back in April, 2009. John Herny has not responded to us with specific information regarding his account and we do not have any owners that match the name John Herny in AVPS,LLC's database. John Herny, please supply the name of your business (as stated on the merchant application), owner information (as stated on merchant application), date approved and MID number issued in order for AVPS, LLC to address these issues and resolve your complaint.

Old 09-01-2010, 05:17 AM

Looks like someone has a grudge

Old 05-26-2011, 09:48 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Just recently got signed up with them and thought they were going to take good care of my account. Well I was wrong!!!
After getting set-up with a $1,995.00 set-up fee I had to wait 3 months before the Bank they set me up with had a plug in for my website. I was unable to use the service until this plugin was configured correctly. I was okay with that given the coupon nature of my business. on 5-20-11 i was informed that the bank no longer worked with coupon websites and that my account had been cancelled. 3 months after signing a contract with AVPS and weeks after getting a functional site.

My Complaint
Harassment daily about fee's owed for a contract that has yet to be fulfilled.
Poor communication, I almost never get through to the person that sends me an email and then i am given the run around on who exactly I am supposed to talk to.
No resolution or offer to refund my money based on a FAILED contract on their part.
I am writing this complaint on here because I see that they actually check this and respond.
I want my money back

Old 06-03-2011, 01:22 PM
Newbie Member

Daily 420 was approved 1-17-2011 by Instabill. Daily 420 received panel credentials on January 20th 2011, went live for processing on February 21st. They were working out PCI compliance details until late March, but they did complete this. PCI Compliancy is required at the bank level to comply with Brand standards to ensure that cardholder data is secure.

The set up fee in questions was originally billed 1-20-2011 and was returned NSF.
Rebilled on 1-27-2011 and the payment cleared. This set up fee was disclosed to merchant.

They processed at very low volumes, but did activate and use the account.

There has been no other contact from the merchant to AVPS or Instabill until now with this Complaint on Scams report. This merchant did use the account and was just recently shut down at the bank level for the business service they provide. The account was active and was in use and does not qualify for a refund for services not rendered.

If Daily420 deals has information to the contrary of what is listed above please provide to natasha@avpsolutions.com.

Old 06-07-2011, 03:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

After several attempts to contact both Instabill and AVPS I had no choice but to take this here. Everything about it looks and feels like a scam.
- I was up for less than a month.
- I had little or no contact from AVPS
- Instabill ( The company AVPS set me up with ) is blaming AVPS for all the problems.
- My account Rep. cared so little about my account when I repeatedly asked him what was going on with my account he told me to cancel it rather than help me.
- AVPS continues to send me emails threatening to effect my credit with a bill.
- For the 1 or 2 days I was able to process I put $500+ in the bank But have not heard where that money is or how I get it into my account.
- I want a refund of my $1,995.00 that I paid you to secure me a reputable company that could process my coupon business. This did not happen, I have strings of un answered emails. Concerns and complaints about the lack of communication. I have placed several phone calls and have still not heard back from anyone.
- I even gave you guys a chance to find me a different bank but that has not been followed up on even after i faxed in the forms last thursday.
- They wanted to charge $.75 per transaction and 8.75% of each transaction was in fee's. They offered me a chance to go with a bank that would charge 1.00% more lol come on.
- Oh and AVPS was convinced I needed to use an off-shore bank ( Fishy ) The day after my account was closed I was able to sign up with a local processor!!!!! And the transaction fee was less than a percent.

AVPS and Instabill are responsible for my credit card issues that till this day has rendered my company useless. I don't blame AVPS for all the back end issues we had with Instabill creating a working plugin. But after 2 months of working with them only to have it go up for a week and then down again because the processing name instabill gave me actually got some of my clients accounts frozen due to FRAUDULENT processing history. ( this was sent to me by citibank ) a customer of my site used us once and had their account froze because of instabills past.

I could go on and on on how this is not right on so many levels.
I want a refund of my money and I think after all the trouble both your companies put me through I deserve that at least. Keep your fee's and your monthly charges. Hell keep the money that I processed and have not seen yet, since know one can tell me where it is now.

I want a full refund of the $1,995.00 I gave you for services you have not fullfilled. Trust me I have plenty of emails to show how poorly this was handled.

Old 06-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Newbie Member

As previously stated the merchant was approved 1-17-2011 there were PCI requirements that needed to be met which caused the delay in processing until late March. The account was open and active and used until its closure for business type 5-24-2011.

AVPS does not have any correspondence on file of the merchant’s complaints only what was recently posted on Scams.com. As requested in the previous response the merchant should send to myself natasha@avpsolutions.com the documentation that shows the issues that occurred with Instabill/AVPS and the agent that was in contact with Daily420deals.com. There is mention in this second posting of unanswered emails which daily420deals.com has yet to provide to our office. Instabill has been contacted and state that their communication was limited to the integration and PCI finalization. Provide that communication that stipulates otherwise. Instabill states that they are not blaming AVPS for the integration issues since AVPS is not the processor. Instabill was also not aware of any issues that the merchant had regarding processing or non ******* of amounts processed. AVPS is also in copy of the emails that transpired between Instabill and daily420deals.com.
Please provide the name of your rep at AVPS and the name of your contact at Instabill once your account was secured with Instabill.
Daniel from our office has reached out to your facility this week at the numbers below and no response to messages.

(800) 407-0420
(720) 542-6105
(720) 318-7351

Regarding transactions you processed, Instabill is your processor – provide the email requests where you were advised your funds are not able to locate. Again, AVPS has no information on our side regarding this inquiry with Instabill.
AVPS is unable to currently place your business type with another processor because of its associated with a regulated industry. Again here AVPS has no documentation of your request for another account.
It is also mentioned that you received another account with your local bank but that you are also still unable to accept credit cards. The account was active from March to May 2011 and was only closed for the reasons stated above which are not in AVPS’s control. These decisions are made by the Processors that are liable for the account.
Your statements about your cardholders getting their accounts frozen for Fraud because of Instabill will need to be substantiated by documentation.
The complaint has not been substantiated with any hard evidence. What AVPS see’s on its side is that an account was set up, used and closed for business type at the bank level. Services were rendered. AVPS does not have the funds daily420deals.com processed and no correspondence from you regarding not receiving the funds from Instabill. AVPS would be willing to review your complaint thoroughly if the documentation you state you have is provided to myself or Daniel at natasha@avpsolutions.com and cc dgomez@avpsolutions.com. You can also call our offices at 818-657-3640 and ask for either Natasha or Daniel.

Old 09-21-2013, 10:18 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: DON'T DO BUSINESS AVP SOLUTIONS / avpsolutions.com

Completely agreed, they are a totally a SCAM , I signed up with through a company that places people with merchants companies. I had no clue what was in store, I ran transaction with them for only 3 days before out of nowhere they flag my account. They informed me this was normal practice, of review every account before they deposit any fund (WHAT!!!!) In what world does a company approve your merchant then say oh we have to review you again before we release your funds! Why did you even approve me in the first place then. What was the whole underwriting process for. It just all was a joke. You call it only 1 person who there "customer service" who you all the time, and he has no clue about anything. Then you call there risk department and it one person name "Barbara" who must be old because she take a lifetime to even return a email better yet do anything at all! There must be only 5 people in the company altogether cause outside of them you can talk to anyone else. It completely bogus, and I was only there 3 DAYS!!!!!!! Never work with a worst company, changing merchant account immediately!

Old 09-23-2013, 11:32 AM
Newbie Member

In order for AVPS, LLC to review your account please provide the owner name provided as the principal owner as well as the DBA and Corporate name on the application. Once we have received this information we will be able to respond to your complaint appropriately. You can also email these details to Natasha@avpsolutions.com.

Old 09-24-2013, 11:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I find it hilarious that "Natasha" spend so much time following up on people comments on how awful She clearly knows this company is! Rather than fixing the problems the company clearly has!!!!!!! There wouldn't be this many complaint on here and on RipoffReport and BBB unless you guys know what your doing is wrong! FIX YOUR COMPANY STRUCTURE INSTEAD of responding to emails!
And NEWSFLASH it doesn't matter how you do spin control people will keep commenting because the problem is within the company, not with the customers you screw over!

Old 10-07-2013, 11:40 AM
Newbie Member

As previously stated to "Fredion" -

In order for AVPS, LLC to review your account please provide the owner name provided as the principal owner as well as the DBA and Corporate name on the application. Once we have received this information we will be able to respond to your complaint appropriately. You can also email these details to Natasha@avpsolutions.com.

Old 11-04-2013, 08:19 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I tottaly agree with you. AVPS is a scam. It works simple. They give you a merchant account at a 3rd party bank. I faqt it is not a 3rd party bank. The 'fake' banks they use are runned by there own team. Our company used them for 2 weeks. We paid AVPS for the merchant account and then it was TNB payments who did the transactions for us.

After 2 weeks our account was closed because there where problems. There are no problems, we had over 4000 USD in the account and it was closed so they can keep the money.

AVPS did reply to tons of emails and did refund the signup fee to us. The terms and conditions say that AVPS is not responsible for the losses. This is correct untill i found out the people behind the 'fake' bank are the same AVPS team.

I asked them to release our money after more then a year now. They wont, so i told them they messed with the wrong people this time. We did claim the domain: AVPSOLUTIONS.INFO here will post emails, phone recordings and other scam proof of AVPS solutions.

There people should be stopped. I already did warn them about the upcomming website: AVPSOLUTIONS.INFO and yes Natasha did reply:

-------------
AVPS does not have any of the funds you mention below.These are all with TNB. Attached is the hold harmless that you signed.
AVPS refunded set up fees that were paid to us April 12,2012.
AVPS can try and determine what bank TNB was using to process (the one transaction) we were notified that Shamanic processed.
Your issue is with TNB since that is the agreement you signed. (also attached)

Natasha Beswick

AVPS has requested a conference call with you and have refunded the amount AVPS collected for a set up of account.

Regarding your your threat of press release and “anonymous team” creating a domain avpsolutions as your own, here is our response.

Press releases cannot be:

Announcements of intentions to file a court case against an individual or group
Open letters
Potentially libelous, which is defined as content that falsely depicts or implies: A person has committed a crime or is guilty of illegal activity
A person lacks mental capacity
A person has engaged in immoral behavior
A person has a loathsome disease
An invasion of someone's privacy
Threatening, abusive, menacing, offensive, violent, intimidating or otherwise objectionable
Intended to harm or exact revenge upon an individual or group, which is defined as content that is deemed intended to:
Incite, advocate or express hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence
Promote personal opinions attacking an individual or group
Maliciously affect a company's stock
Stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, shame or victimise an individual or group

Also – Cyber Squatting is also illegal when intentionally being used for negative publicity to take AVPS goodwill traffic.
Cybersquatting (also known as domain squatting), according to the United States federal law known as the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act, is registering, trafficking in, or using a domain name with bad faith intent to profit from the goodwill of a trademark belonging to someone else.

Natasha Beswick
AVPS,
VP of Operations
818-456-8432 Phone
818-449-4841 Fax

To:[/b] Angelina Diaz-Herrera; Mieko Blechinger; Natasha Beswick; jsvaughan2001@yahoo.com; Tiffany Segura
Subject: Re: Shamanic URGENT
Importance: High[/font]

1) AVPS solutions is involved in "fake bank" practises, we have proof of that.
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']AVPS is not a bank and is not involved in “fake bank” practices. AVPS only refers business, in this instance to TNB and Alto Global. [/font]

2) We can claim any domain as long as we use it smart.

3) Press release can be anything we like to release. F.e. bad practises in the card processing industries and point to files on scam alert and ripoff reports. As long as this is together with the persons who filed the reports.

4) jsvaughan2001@yahoo.com = Segura, Michael jennifer@groupiso.com = groupiso.com = SCAM = AVPS
Jennifer Vaughan is our Attorney.

5) There is no need for a conference call. Email works much better. You refunded the amount i paid AVPS for set up the account. You keep the money from all transactions made via TNB (like you do with all other merchants via scam sites).

AVPS referred you to TNB, your contract is with TNB, your integration is with TNB, therefore your concerns and requests need to be resolved with TNB. AVPS has inquired as to the status of your funds on hold with TNB and they are on hold until August 2012. As you have been told by Jody at TNB. (see below)
CSR: Jody Caballero
--------------------

Anyway as you all can see there is a lot going on. AVPS be smart, release the money you keep from us and others. If not you will be exposed on the AVPS scam domain.

Anyone who had problems with AVPS dont be afraid of them. Just post everything you have against them. Time to take them down.

Last edited by Crossworlds : 11-04-2013 at 08:25 AM.

Old 11-27-2013, 01:56 PM
Newbie Member

Give me a call. I am looking to put together a class action suit as well as a criminal complaint. My partner is in CA this week to facilitate legal action. Please contact us to either join the proceedings or testify as to your own experiences. Email me at mryan.maa@gmail.com or call me at 386 385 8066

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnherny View Post
AVPS / American Verification Processing Solutions AVPSOLUTIONS.com the merchant account company is a complete scam!! They hide many terms with hidden costs.

They will take money out of your account WITHOUT authorization. They are a bunch of crooks!! Don't get a merchant account from them as they are horrible and steal your money. Avoid them like the plague!!!!! They are the absolute worst!

Their are many legit companies you can go to, don't for any reason use this company you will definitely regret it and get your hard earned money taken.

:b oom:

American Verification Processing Solutions
21515 Vanowen Street Suite 114
Canoga Park, CA 91303
Tel: 800 719 9198 1040 Fax: 818-657-3654
Email: support@avpsolutions.com

Old 11-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Newbie Member

My name is Mike Ryan and I am with Marlin Alter & Associates. We have recently had similar problems with AVPS and are attempting to facilitate legal actions(civilly and crimally). My partner is in CA this week to file the complaints. I would like to discuss your issue and see if you interested in a possible class action suit. My email is mryan.maa@gmail.com and I can be reached at 386 385 8066. >> PLEASE CALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredion49 View Post
Completely agreed, they are a totally a SCAM , I signed up with through a company that places people with merchants companies. I had no clue what was in store, I ran transaction with them for only 3 days before out of nowhere they flag my account. They informed me this was normal practice, of review every account before they deposit any fund (WHAT!!!!) In what world does a company approve your merchant then say oh we have to review you again before we release your funds! Why did you even approve me in the first place then. What was the whole underwriting process for. It just all was a joke. You call it only 1 person who there "customer service" who you all the time, and he has no clue about anything. Then you call there risk department and it one person name "Barbara" who must be old because she take a lifetime to even return a email better yet do anything at all! There must be only 5 people in the company altogether cause outside of them you can talk to anyone else. It completely bogus, and I was only there 3 DAYS!!!!!!! Never work with a worst company, changing merchant account immediately!

Old 11-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Newbie Member

My name is Mike Ryan and I am with Marlin Alter & Associates. We have recently had similar problems with AVPS and are attempting to facilitate legal actions(civilly and crimally). My partner is in CA this week to file the complaints. I would like to discuss your issue and see if you interested in a possible class action suit. My email is mryan.maa@gmail.com and I can be reached at 386 385 8066.