report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Harry Reid... Lying sack of liberal shit!

Old 01-05-2009, 12:12 AM
Banned

Re: Harry Reid... Lying sack of liberal shit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
This is why the world is doing so fine, the world keep believing in liberal scum like this piece of shit.

Old 01-05-2009, 01:47 AM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka
This is why the world is doing so fine, the world keep believing in liberal scum like this piece of shit.

Liberal enough to permit infectious excreta like yourself to lie around polluting the atmosphere.

Speaking of shit; You should really crawl back up Limbaugh's ass where you came from.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the J E Ws and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
Liberal enough to permit infectious excreta like yourself to lie around polluting the atmosphere.

Speaking of shit; You should really crawl back up Limbaugh's ass where you came from.
Been there, done that and found you there so I left in a hurry, please do not invite me again. I do not need that type of attention.

Old 01-05-2009, 02:32 AM
Degenerate Gambler

I stopped listening when he said "UHHHH, David listen...."

But I agree/agreed with Patreus when he said the war couldnt be won military. We had to arm the Sunnis to win, making friends with them and the surge has led to the relative calm we are enjoying now. But its like putting a band-aid on Ole faithful to stop it, sooner or later its gonna blow up again over there, hopefully we are long gone.

Here's how Bush deals with people who kill American soldiers:

Muqtada Al-Sadr, his Mahdi Army killed American troops in spring of 2004 in the Iraqi Shia dominated city of Najaf and L. Paul Bremmer even called him an "outlaw". We did nothing about his militia killing our troops, he was supposed to disband his militia, but there is no evidence that has ever happened. He is a top spiritual advisor to the Iraqi prime minister.

The Iraqi Sunnis in the "triangle", when it was learned they were at odds with the foreign Sunni fighters, the US military moved to pay them off and arm them because fighting them was no longer an option, the Americans didnt have the time or the heart to do it, so they payed them off, the insane amounts of roadside bombs dropped practically overnight. I guess this wasnt that bad of a decision, it has led to the relative calm, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and at least one soldier, my cousin who is home now after 3 trips to the "desert".

When you got friends like this, who needs enemies? I got more examples of Bush's ineptitude in Iraq, but I'll just stop with these two, if anyone would like to discuss what we did about the terrorists in Fallujah in 2004 after they charred and hung Americans from a bridge, just ask, I'd love to. The short answer is nothing.

Yeah Harry Reid is an asshole, but is he worse than the current administration? No.

Stop the bullshit Grim, which lie is worse, what Reid lied to or Bush lieing to the American people when he says we dont negotiate with terrorists? Because I think I layed it out, we most definitely negotiate with terrorists when we cant defeat them.

Give the democrats a chance please, I saw Frankg say "Obama has to earn my support". Well arent you a good patriotic American Frankie? Shouldnt that be the other way around? All the while trying to boost the clown in charge's legacy with retarded threads like "55 million people liberated", no one has been liberated yet Frank! I supported Bush for 3 years until I no longer could without vomiting and I never voted for him, why? Because he was my president, not because he was a republican or a democrat, because he was my president.

Harry Reid lied!! OMG!! They all fucking lie Grim! Harry Reid's lies dont get American troops killed. One can argue he was actually looking out for the American soldier's interests. I wont go that far, but it could be said.

Bring on Obama. I might be writing a post like this about him in a few years, but I'll support him until I do. He doesnt have to earn my support, I'll support him blindly until he fucks up, isnt that the way it is supposed to be?

Attack Harry Reid over something other than Iraq, because when you put him up against the morons who put us there, hes a saint.

Im tired of people who hide behind the letter "R" or "D". Its tiresome, "reid is a liar", "Craig is a homo", "Stevens is a crook", "Bill Clinton is a pervert". Big fucking deal.
Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Last edited by luciano : 01-05-2009 at 02:46 AM. Reason: holy shit scam censors the word that rhymes with hag?

Old 01-06-2009, 04:27 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Here, this video should make it more clear just what a liar Harry Reid is: