report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2008, 11:14 AM
Newbie Member

Humanity Photos

Just for Humanity

We don’t need much we just want to stop the death of women & children.

For Humanity, please help and pass those photos to everybody, chartrooms, friends, media, Forums everybody.

Yes, Media can stop the killing.

Gaza massacre - PHOTOS
You will never see such photos in the West media.

Please be warned that some of these pictures are graphic and disturbing

http://u2r2h.blogspot.com/
http://u2r2h.blogspot.com/2008/12/gaza-massacre-photos.html
http://www.palestinechronicle.com/image_gallery.php
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/12/27/world/20081227-gaza_8.html
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/12/29/world/1229-GAZA2_3.html
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/12/29/world/1229-GAZA2_6.html
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/12/28/world/20081228MIDEAST2_index.html
http://www.jeeran.com/photos/browse/all/?orderby=recent&tag=Gaza&lang=e&page=2
http://www.jeeran.com/photos/browse/all/?orderby=recent&lang=e&tag=Gaza

Democracy Now- The United Nations human rights chief Navi Pillay has accused Israel of “unprecedented and deeply regrettable” treatment of UN human rights investigator Richard Falk. Falk was deported from Israel Monday after being detained at Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport for twenty hours.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:40 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Re: Humanity Photos

After seeing those pics, I'm more sure than ever, that Hamas must go. They started this conflict, and to top things off, they hide in schools and heavily populated neighborhoods so that when Israel retaliates, innocent Palestinians are killed to serve as cheap political propaganda.

It's shameless.

Thanks for the post.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:47 AM
Degenerate Gambler

Very considerate of you not to post the photos on the forum and giving people a choice to view them or not.
Take the Quiz! Are you left?Right? Middle?

The Quiz!

Old 12-31-2008, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas21 View Post

Just for Humanity

We don’t need much we just want to stop the death of women & children.

For Humanity, please help and pass those photos to everybody, chartrooms, friends, media, Forums everybody.

Yes, Media can stop the killing.

Gaza massacre - PHOTOS
You will never see such photos in the West media.

Please be warned that some of these pictures are graphic and disturbing

http://u2r2h.blogspot.com/
http://u2r2h.blogspot.com/2008/12/gaza-massacre-photos.html
http://www.palestinechronicle.com/image_gallery.php
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/12/27/world/20081227-gaza_8.html
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/12/29/world/1229-GAZA2_3.html
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/12/29/world/1229-GAZA2_6.html
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2008/12/28/world/20081228MIDEAST2_index.html
http://www.jeeran.com/photos/browse/all/?orderby=recent&tag=Gaza&lang=e&page=2
http://www.jeeran.com/photos/browse/all/?orderby=recent&lang=e&tag=Gaza

Democracy Now- The United Nations human rights chief Navi Pillay has accused Israel of “unprecedented and deeply regrettable” treatment of UN human rights investigator Richard Falk. Falk was deported from Israel Monday after being detained at Tel Aviv’s Ben Gurion Airport for twenty hours.
Shame …. You are an fvcking idiot!!!!!! 23 000 murders occur in South Africa yearly (atrocities by the ANC government) and I’m not even going to try to give you the figures for the res of Africa. Why don’t you post that everywhere and ask the media to stop that? Once again proof that all liberal fvcking scum and their newspapers are corrupt and bias.

I honestly hope Israel will take this all the way and they should make sure that no single rocket will be launched out of Gaza ever again, even if they have to wipe it of the face of the earth to achieve that then they should do so for once and for all.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:39 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Ok....who left the lid up?
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 12-31-2008, 03:45 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka View Post
Shame …. You are an fvcking idiot!!!!!! 23 000 murders occur in South Africa yearly (atrocities by the ANC government) and I’m not even going to try to give you the figures for the res of Africa. Why don’t you post that everywhere and ask the media to stop that? Once again proof that all liberal fvcking scum and their newspapers are corrupt and bias.

I honestly hope Israel will take this all the way and they should make sure that no single rocket will be launched out of Gaza ever again, even if they have to wipe it of the face of the earth to achieve that then they should do so for once and for all.
Agreed 100% - If there was ever proof that Hamas needs to be put down, this is it. I blame everyone of thier deaths on Hamas. They should be tried for Murder for putting their own in the way....

Old 12-31-2008, 03:59 PM
Platinum Member

By the way Hamas boses hide in bunkers under hospitals. This is even worse than human shields of children and elderly they usually hide behind.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:09 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisZ View Post
By the way Hamas boses hide in bunkers under hospitals. This is even worse than human shields of children and elderly they usually hide behind.
And when that hospital gets bombed, Hamas should be tried for murder. They are 100% responsible.

Old 12-31-2008, 04:56 PM
Preying upon the weak and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
Agreed 100% - If there was ever proof that Hamas needs to be put down, this is it. I blame everyone of thier deaths on Hamas. They should be tried for Murder for putting their own in the way....
My pet goldfish died. Should I start blaming Hamas, Osama, or Liberals?

Old 12-31-2008, 05:01 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Crab of PAIN!!! View Post
That doesnt even fit with the context of this thread.... Good try though?

Old 12-31-2008, 06:28 PM
Degenerate Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Crab of PAIN!!! View Post

Thats definitely President Bush's fault, no doubt about it.

The Quiz!

Old 12-31-2008, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciano View Post
Thats definitely President Bush's fault, no doubt about it.
No doubt mate that is Bush and only Bush who the fvck else other than Bush, my dog was run over yesterday by a black SUV - guess who was driving it? – BUSH, BUSH, BUSH and nobody else but BUSH!!!

Old 12-31-2008, 08:23 PM
Degenerate Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka View Post
No doubt mate that is Bush and only Bush who the fvck else other than Bush, my dog was run over yesterday by a black SUV - guess who was driving it? – BUSH, BUSH, BUSH and nobody else but BUSH!!!

He sure does get around, guy is always up to no good, wherever he is.

The Quiz!

Old 12-31-2008, 10:15 PM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours
Ok....who left the lid up?

It's truly tragic isn't it? These degenerates waste precious oxygen and energy that could otherwise be used for more charitable or useful purposes.

When rejects like Luka arrive on the scene, it serves as a reminder that stupid people are much like a disease that never really goes away. One can suppress them with drugs (Ignore feature), but it only masks the underlying root; stupidity multiplies and appears to be contagious amongst many around these parts.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:30 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleP View Post
And when that hospital gets bombed, Hamas should be tried for murder. They are 100% responsible.
Right..and your mother and father should be put on trial for genetic crimes against humanity.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:35 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
It's truly tragic isn't it? These degenerates waste precious oxygen and energy that could otherwise be used for more charitable or useful purposes.

When rejects like Luka arrive on the scene, it serves as a reminder that stupid people are much like a disease that never really goes away. One can suppress them with drugs (Ignore feature), but it only masks the underlying root; stupidity multiplies and appears to be contagious amongst many around these parts.
Agreed.

Every time the Zio-Nazis embark on a mass murder rampage, this type of brutish filth comes out of the woodwork around here, all with the same identical agenda.

You don't know whether to laugh or hurl.

They're like a pack of mad dogs.

It's remarkable how they all adhere to the same deranged, perverse dehumanized manifesto while cheering on the Zio-Nazi's genocide against the basically defenseless Palestinians.

Its a sick and sorry commentary that depraved and callous vermin like this are hatched in America.

And you can be sure every one of the filthy pestilent rodents considers themselves a "conservative".

Last edited by dchristie : 12-31-2008 at 10:51 PM.

Old 12-31-2008, 10:56 PM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie
Agreed. When you see the type of brutish filth that comes out of the woodwork around here, all with the same identical agenda, you don't know whether to laugh or hurl.

It's remarkable how they all adhere to the same deranged, perverse dehumanized manifesto while cheering on the genocide.

Its a sad and sorry commentary that depraved and callous swine like this can be spawned in America.

Even Germ's congenital morally bankrupt behavior has escalated ever since his heroes in Israel began their bombing campaign against Gaza. It's truly difficult to believe he could be remotely American. He's nothing more than a Zio-Nazi cheerleader; long hair, skirt up and ready for action.

Him and his ilk can't die quick enough in my opinion. And I make no apologies for it either. The sooner they realize they were merely fortunate that two demented, inbred rednecks decided to pro-create, the better. All it accomplished was the spawning of mental degeneracy and weakening of the gene pool.

Humanity is better off without them. At times, they can serve as comic relief, but in times like these, when I observe them cheering on the extermination of innocent civilians, including women and children, it is no longer amusing. They aren't funny and there aren't enough plagues left in the book of Genesis to bestow upon them.

"It's all Hamas' fault. They broke the ceasefire, blah, blah, blah..."
"Kill the terrorists!! They killed 1 Israeli with rocket attacks in the past year!!!"

Their insatiable appetite for blood isn't satisfied with the fictional realm of Hollywood anymore; they lust for real bloodshed. They are true sycophants looking to prey upon the weak and defenseless.

It will be a great day when they 'get theirs'. I'll make sure I have the popcorn ready.

Dr poormouth - "Exackly;
It's not "waterboarding", it's "extraordinary baptism""

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlbenator
As discussed in a previous thread, this IRRATIONAL HATRED for the Jews and their RIGHT to SURVIVE is one of the many PROOFS of a God, AND a Devil.

Old 12-31-2008, 11:56 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanadian View Post
Even Germ's congenital morally bankrupt behavior has escalated ever since his heroes in Israel began their bombing campaign against Gaza. It's truly difficult to believe he could be remotely American. He's nothing more than a Zio-Nazi cheerleader; long hair, skirt up and ready for action.

Him and his ilk can't die quick enough in my opinion. And I make no apologies for it either. The sooner they realize they were merely fortunate that two demented, inbred rednecks decided to pro-create, the better. All it accomplished was the spawning of mental degeneracy and weakening of the gene pool.

Humanity is better off without them. At times, they can serve as comic relief, but in times like these, when I observe them cheering on the extermination of innocent civilians, including women and children, it is no longer amusing. They aren't funny and there aren't enough plagues left in the book of Genesis to bestow upon them.

"It's all Hamas' fault. They broke the ceasefire, blah, blah, blah..."
"Kill the terrorists!! They killed 1 Israeli with rocket attacks in the past year!!!"

Their insatiable appetite for blood isn't satisfied with the fictional realm of Hollywood anymore; they lust for real bloodshed. They are true sycophants looking to prey upon the weak and defenseless.

It will be a great day when they 'get theirs'. I'll make sure I have the popcorn ready.
Points well taken. It's an interesting and very creepy phenomena.

These vampires really come shuffling out of their boxes when they smell blood and gore in Palestine. Each and every one of them is a fanatical cheerleader for the Zio-Nazi's latest bloody rampage, no matter how disproportionate to the purported incitement. And it's no surprise. But, I still do find their absolute callous disregard for human suffering somewhat shocking and discouraging.

In the 1940s, Hollywood was very effective at the seduction of these most base and degenerate of humanoid instincts when they wanted to marshal hatred of the "Japs" and "Krouts". It's startling to see how much of the beast still lives in the animals among us.

You can bet that if the ZioNazis went nuclear and snuffed out the lives of a few million innocent people, these blood sucking maggots would be celebrating as though it were D day...until the price of gas went up.

If the human race is to make the jump it is facing in order to survive, these Monkeys are not going to make it, thankfully.

Last edited by dchristie : 01-01-2009 at 12:04 AM.