report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-18-2006, 08:52 AM
debbiep debbiep is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19
Dwan Bent-Twyford

Has anyone had any experience with this person? Her business is real estate investing via foreclosures and short-sales.


Bookmark and Share

Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 07-11-2006, 08:28 PM
juliebr juliebr is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Just received her audio course in the mail ($150)
(sigh)
What's that old saying? "If it sounds too good to be true..."
(or, 'there's one born every minute')
;-)
Will post my outcome.




Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 07-12-2006, 03:01 AM
scambuster's Avatar
scambuster scambuster is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Reality
Posts: 1,060
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Her name alone would have turned me against it.


Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 07-12-2006, 03:06 AM
Unlucky36 Unlucky36 is offline
The Ultimate Moderater
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: none of your damn business
Posts: 938
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Quote:
Originally Posted by scambuster
Her name alone would have turned me against it.

Hmmm Dwan Bent-Twyford? Must have been on crack makin that name up. Or If that's her real name, her parents were on crack. :rolleyes:


Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 01-08-2007, 10:07 PM
winny winny is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: nevada
Posts: 2
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

dwan is an amazing woman, i am currently taking her foreclosure class. i go to weekly REAI group meetings, in the meetings are wholesalers, mortgage lenders, licensed realators, landlords with properties to sell, rehaabers,etc,etc.
these meetings hold lots of information.
if you are going to succeed, you need to be around people who are, and these groups have these people.
almost everyone in the meeting has heard of Dwan's course, and although you can't learn everything from her course, you can at least get the ball rolling.
after ordering her cource, her daughter personaly called me and wanted to know how i was doing.
they were going to be in my town at one of the REAI meetings.
i met with her personaly and she is wonderful. :)


Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 01-13-2007, 07:20 AM
Rombaldi Rombaldi is offline
Newbie Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

I bought her course about 6 months ago.
It opened my eyes and was very informative, the issue for me is that while the turn $10 in to $10,000 in a month course is doable, it will depend on the area you are in, for me, my county court house does not post notice of defaults just the time and date for the foreclosure so I can not readily contact anyone in preforcolsure. The course is set up to have you buy into her other courses, I donít have an issue with that, and I will at some point buy some other courses from Dwan. I had some questions and her customer service staff wheníd above and beyond to help. And the only up sell phone call I received was very soft to just let me know about a seminar in my area.

I do not consider her to be a scam at all.


Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 01-13-2007, 07:35 AM
TheRealStraightShooter
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Quote:
Originally Posted by winny
dwan is an amazing woman, i am currently taking her foreclosure class. i go to weekly REAI group meetings, in the meetings are wholesalers, mortgage lenders, licensed realators, landlords with properties to sell, rehaabers,etc,etc.
these meetings hold lots of information.
if you are going to succeed, you need to be around people who are, and these groups have these people.
almost everyone in the meeting has heard of Dwan's course, and although you can't learn everything from her course, you can at least get the ball rolling.
after ordering her cource, her daughter personaly called me and wanted to know how i was doing.
they were going to be in my town at one of the REAI meetings.
i met with her personaly and she is wonderful. :)
Wow! That's an amazing story. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume spelling and punctuation are not prerequisites.


Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 01-14-2007, 06:21 AM
msqueenm msqueenm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 43
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

I think real estate itself is a good area to go in, if it works for you then "work" it. what works for you might not work for anyone else...good luck


Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 07-05-2007, 05:29 AM
RealMentor RealMentor is offline
RealMentor
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Dwan is a National Real Estate Mentor & Guru.Her products are well worth the price.She is personally responsible for creating many wealthy people and changing the financial situations of so many families.Although her product pricing may seem steep to some,it is well worth the cost.Some of the comments made below just tickle me to death.(almost,lol).I have had the pleasure of meeting Dwan & Bill in person .I have also listened to both of them speak.There is no scam here.They provide the information and the tools needed to be successful in this business.What you do with it is up to you.
I am also a Real Estate Investor and a National Mentor.While my products are only a fraction of the cost of her materials,I would reccommend her products to any one that was seriously considering getting into the business.

Fred Burke
The Wholesale Mentor
www.wholesaleforcash.com
The Short Sale Mentor
www.shortsaleforcash.com


Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 02-21-2008, 12:12 AM
ioiodani ioiodani is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

All I can see here is a bunch of losers (with few exceptions) offering their worthless opinions. Keep it for yourselves guys. Keep living from paycheck to paycheck, keep buying crap that you don't need and more importantly make sure you wake up every morning and go to that shi.. place called job. Most of you despise it but still you have the nerve to criticize successful people. I've seen someone saying ... " Too good to be true". Have you ever hear this: Either you think you can do it or you think you can't do it you are right"?
I have followed Dwan's advice and Robert Kyiosaki's advice and many other people that you so vehemently critique here and I was able to quit my job start 3 businesses that gross more than $3 mil a year. If you want to be a loser... fine. Your decision but please don't turn other people into losers to just to justify your mediocrity and idiocy.
Have Fun!
WWW.CallComputerGenie.COm


Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 11-17-2008, 11:49 AM
huckstersBgone huckstersBgone is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

STOP:

You will want to see this thread before buying anything from her or this company:

http://www.flippingfrenzy.com/2008/0...ite=&s=Twyford


Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 12-03-2008, 12:40 PM
IngramVancouver IngramVancouver is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

I know someone that had a *HELL* of a time getting paid by these people too.

Also know of a few that were offered coaching for close to 1k and was never rendered nor was a refund issued.

Very shady operation. I'd stay clear of anything they're offering.

Better off buying a book or getting with more the legitimate REI crowd.


Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 12-04-2008, 03:25 PM
markburns markburns is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Warning of 'Get Rich Quick" Scammers:

Dwan Bent-Twyford (aka Dwan Twyford, Millionaire Mindset LLC, The Investors Edge University) and Bill Twyford seem to be in a whole lot of trouble of consumer fraud, not honoring refund guarantees and court orders to pay the refunds...

You can see it on ripoff report at

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0396520.htm


and what I found on first page of Google News as they have yet to pay the Court Order:

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=81634

One should pay less than $100 for any real estate eduction books and just take action.

Or a get a great realtor who really knows short sales, is in the business of real estate...and not in the business of 'real estate seminars'.


Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 12-04-2008, 05:18 PM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,223
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Quote:
Originally Posted by markburns View Post
Warning of 'Get Rich Quick" Scammers:

Dwan Bent-Twyford (aka Dwan Twyford, Millionaire Mindset LLC, The Investors Edge University) and Bill Twyford seem to be in a whole lot of trouble of consumer fraud, not honoring refund guarantees and court orders to pay the refunds...

You can see it on ripoff report at

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0396520.htm


and what I found on first page of Google News as they have yet to pay the Court Order:

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=81634

One should pay less than $100 for any real estate eduction books and just take action.

Or a get a great realtor who really knows short sales, is in the business of real estate...and not in the business of 'real estate seminars'.
Great advice!

Most of the real estate info out there can be had for free. Why waste the dough when it's free?!

Kerry
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here


Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 12-04-2008, 05:20 PM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,223
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioiodani View Post
All I can see here is a bunch of losers (with few exceptions) offering their worthless opinions. Keep it for yourselves guys. Keep living from paycheck to paycheck, keep buying crap that you don't need and more importantly make sure you wake up every morning and go to that shi.. place called job. Most of you despise it but still you have the nerve to criticize successful people. I've seen someone saying ... " Too good to be true". Have you ever hear this: Either you think you can do it or you think you can't do it you are right"?
I have followed Dwan's advice and Robert Kyiosaki's advice and many other people that you so vehemently critique here and I was able to quit my job start 3 businesses that gross more than $3 mil a year. If you want to be a loser... fine. Your decision but please don't turn other people into losers to just to justify your mediocrity and idiocy.
Have Fun!
WWW.CallComputerGenie.COm
Is that a 'one hit wonder'?

One post, and never heard from again!

I'll bet he got good & screwd in his little scam, now he's gone!

Live & learn I hope!

Kerry
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here


Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 12-27-2008, 11:04 AM
GaBill GaBill is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Stay away from this. Not only is the material basic as mentioned above. But they will rip you off as well. We ordered this and:

We were issued insurance policies with premiums close to $100 a month.

Subscribed to over $120 worth of magazines.

Subscribed to some discount travel site at $19.95 a month.

The only way we knew about these was from the charges showing up on our credit card. Eventually we had to change our credit card number.

The also charge $40 shipping on the material. If you send it back you will still be out at least $40.

STAY AWAY for your own good


Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 12-10-2013, 04:57 PM
jmet1948 jmet1948 is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 1
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find a step by step guide from start to finish on how to start wholesaling houses without any of my own credit or money...like by doing it with an assignment fee...that type of thing?

There is supposedly free ways to find out how to do this? If so then please I need the information very badly. My credit card debtors are calling me constantly and I need to get a deal done ASAP.

I have quit the "rat race" forever, so until I figure this out, my credit cards debtors will keep hounding me, because I refuse to go back to a rat race job for money. I'd rather starve to death than do that.

So please, any information to help me succeed instead of starve to death would be very much appreciated. And no, I'm not going to buy your "system," since people have mentioned you can find all the information you need for free, so please do not even bother asking.



Last edited by jmet1948 : 12-10-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: change
Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 04-14-2014, 01:35 AM
mikelouis's Avatar
mikelouis mikelouis is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 470
Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Have read a couple of reviews about her and none of them is positive. For that reason I would stay away if it were for me.



Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone heard of The Twyford Group computerdude Work at Home Scams 3 10-01-2009 10:52 PM
Bent Valuers & Surveyors Victim number 12 Mortgage Scams 0 02-19-2009 01:46 AM
Bill and Dwan Twyford computerdude Work at Home Scams 3 08-20-2008 09:01 PM
millionare mindset collection/ Dwan gasneed Investment Scams 4 10-14-2006 09:17 AM
Bush Crime Gang Hell Bent On More War And Torture dchristie Political Chat 1 11-07-2005 07:51 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.