report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2006, 08:52 AM
Newbie Member

Dwan Bent-Twyford

Has anyone had any experience with this person? Her business is real estate investing via foreclosures and short-sales.

Bookmark and Share

Old 07-11-2006, 08:28 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Dwan Bent-Twyford

Just received her audio course in the mail ($150)
(sigh)
What's that old saying? "If it sounds too good to be true..."
(or, 'there's one born every minute')
;-)
Will post my outcome.

Old 07-12-2006, 03:01 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Her name alone would have turned me against it.

Old 07-12-2006, 03:06 AM
The Ultimate Moderater

Quote:
Originally Posted by scambuster
Her name alone would have turned me against it.

Hmmm Dwan Bent-Twyford? Must have been on crack makin that name up. Or If that's her real name, her parents were on crack. :rolleyes:

Old 01-08-2007, 10:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

dwan is an amazing woman, i am currently taking her foreclosure class. i go to weekly REAI group meetings, in the meetings are wholesalers, mortgage lenders, licensed realators, landlords with properties to sell, rehaabers,etc,etc.
these meetings hold lots of information.
if you are going to succeed, you need to be around people who are, and these groups have these people.
almost everyone in the meeting has heard of Dwan's course, and although you can't learn everything from her course, you can at least get the ball rolling.
after ordering her cource, her daughter personaly called me and wanted to know how i was doing.
they were going to be in my town at one of the REAI meetings.
i met with her personaly and she is wonderful. :)

Old 01-13-2007, 07:20 AM
Newbie Member

I bought her course about 6 months ago.
It opened my eyes and was very informative, the issue for me is that while the turn $10 in to $10,000 in a month course is doable, it will depend on the area you are in, for me, my county court house does not post notice of defaults just the time and date for the foreclosure so I can not readily contact anyone in preforcolsure. The course is set up to have you buy into her other courses, I donít have an issue with that, and I will at some point buy some other courses from Dwan. I had some questions and her customer service staff wheníd above and beyond to help. And the only up sell phone call I received was very soft to just let me know about a seminar in my area.

I do not consider her to be a scam at all.

Old 01-13-2007, 07:35 AM
TheRealStraightShooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by winny
dwan is an amazing woman, i am currently taking her foreclosure class. i go to weekly REAI group meetings, in the meetings are wholesalers, mortgage lenders, licensed realators, landlords with properties to sell, rehaabers,etc,etc.
these meetings hold lots of information.
if you are going to succeed, you need to be around people who are, and these groups have these people.
almost everyone in the meeting has heard of Dwan's course, and although you can't learn everything from her course, you can at least get the ball rolling.
after ordering her cource, her daughter personaly called me and wanted to know how i was doing.
they were going to be in my town at one of the REAI meetings.
i met with her personaly and she is wonderful. :)
Wow! That's an amazing story. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume spelling and punctuation are not prerequisites.

Old 01-14-2007, 06:21 AM

I think real estate itself is a good area to go in, if it works for you then "work" it. what works for you might not work for anyone else...good luck

Old 07-05-2007, 05:29 AM
RealMentor

Dwan is a National Real Estate Mentor & Guru.Her products are well worth the price.She is personally responsible for creating many wealthy people and changing the financial situations of so many families.Although her product pricing may seem steep to some,it is well worth the cost.Some of the comments made below just tickle me to death.(almost,lol).I have had the pleasure of meeting Dwan & Bill in person .I have also listened to both of them speak.There is no scam here.They provide the information and the tools needed to be successful in this business.What you do with it is up to you.
I am also a Real Estate Investor and a National Mentor.While my products are only a fraction of the cost of her materials,I would reccommend her products to any one that was seriously considering getting into the business.

Fred Burke
The Wholesale Mentor
www.wholesaleforcash.com
The Short Sale Mentor
www.shortsaleforcash.com

Old 02-21-2008, 12:12 AM
I am new at Scam.com

All I can see here is a bunch of losers (with few exceptions) offering their worthless opinions. Keep it for yourselves guys. Keep living from paycheck to paycheck, keep buying crap that you don't need and more importantly make sure you wake up every morning and go to that shi.. place called job. Most of you despise it but still you have the nerve to criticize successful people. I've seen someone saying ... " Too good to be true". Have you ever hear this: Either you think you can do it or you think you can't do it you are right"?
I have followed Dwan's advice and Robert Kyiosaki's advice and many other people that you so vehemently critique here and I was able to quit my job start 3 businesses that gross more than $3 mil a year. If you want to be a loser... fine. Your decision but please don't turn other people into losers to just to justify your mediocrity and idiocy.
Have Fun!
WWW.CallComputerGenie.COm

Old 11-17-2008, 11:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

STOP:

You will want to see this thread before buying anything from her or this company:

http://www.flippingfrenzy.com/2008/0...ite=&s=Twyford

Old 12-03-2008, 12:40 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I know someone that had a *HELL* of a time getting paid by these people too.

Also know of a few that were offered coaching for close to 1k and was never rendered nor was a refund issued.

Very shady operation. I'd stay clear of anything they're offering.

Better off buying a book or getting with more the legitimate REI crowd.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:25 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Warning of 'Get Rich Quick" Scammers:

Dwan Bent-Twyford (aka Dwan Twyford, Millionaire Mindset LLC, The Investors Edge University) and Bill Twyford seem to be in a whole lot of trouble of consumer fraud, not honoring refund guarantees and court orders to pay the refunds...

You can see it on ripoff report at

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0396520.htm

and what I found on first page of Google News as they have yet to pay the Court Order:

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=81634

One should pay less than $100 for any real estate eduction books and just take action.

Or a get a great realtor who really knows short sales, is in the business of real estate...and not in the business of 'real estate seminars'.

Old 12-04-2008, 05:18 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by markburns View Post
Warning of 'Get Rich Quick" Scammers:

Dwan Bent-Twyford (aka Dwan Twyford, Millionaire Mindset LLC, The Investors Edge University) and Bill Twyford seem to be in a whole lot of trouble of consumer fraud, not honoring refund guarantees and court orders to pay the refunds...

You can see it on ripoff report at

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...Off0396520.htm

and what I found on first page of Google News as they have yet to pay the Court Order:

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=81634

One should pay less than $100 for any real estate eduction books and just take action.

Or a get a great realtor who really knows short sales, is in the business of real estate...and not in the business of 'real estate seminars'.
Great advice!

Most of the real estate info out there can be had for free. Why waste the dough when it's free?!

Kerry
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 12-04-2008, 05:20 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioiodani View Post
All I can see here is a bunch of losers (with few exceptions) offering their worthless opinions. Keep it for yourselves guys. Keep living from paycheck to paycheck, keep buying crap that you don't need and more importantly make sure you wake up every morning and go to that shi.. place called job. Most of you despise it but still you have the nerve to criticize successful people. I've seen someone saying ... " Too good to be true". Have you ever hear this: Either you think you can do it or you think you can't do it you are right"?
I have followed Dwan's advice and Robert Kyiosaki's advice and many other people that you so vehemently critique here and I was able to quit my job start 3 businesses that gross more than $3 mil a year. If you want to be a loser... fine. Your decision but please don't turn other people into losers to just to justify your mediocrity and idiocy.
Have Fun!
WWW.CallComputerGenie.COm
Is that a 'one hit wonder'?

One post, and never heard from again!

I'll bet he got good & screwd in his little scam, now he's gone!

Live & learn I hope!

Kerry
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 12-27-2008, 11:04 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Stay away from this. Not only is the material basic as mentioned above. But they will rip you off as well. We ordered this and:

We were issued insurance policies with premiums close to $100 a month.

Subscribed to over $120 worth of magazines.

Subscribed to some discount travel site at $19.95 a month.

The only way we knew about these was from the charges showing up on our credit card. Eventually we had to change our credit card number.

The also charge $40 shipping on the material. If you send it back you will still be out at least $40.

STAY AWAY for your own good

Old 12-10-2013, 04:57 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Can someone PLEASE tell me where I can find a step by step guide from start to finish on how to start wholesaling houses without any of my own credit or money...like by doing it with an assignment fee...that type of thing?

There is supposedly free ways to find out how to do this? If so then please I need the information very badly. My credit card debtors are calling me constantly and I need to get a deal done ASAP.

I have quit the "rat race" forever, so until I figure this out, my credit cards debtors will keep hounding me, because I refuse to go back to a rat race job for money. I'd rather starve to death than do that.

So please, any information to help me succeed instead of starve to death would be very much appreciated. And no, I'm not going to buy your "system," since people have mentioned you can find all the information you need for free, so please do not even bother asking.

Last edited by jmet1948 : 12-10-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: change

Old 04-14-2014, 01:35 AM
Silver Member

Have read a couple of reviews about her and none of them is positive. For that reason I would stay away if it were for me.