report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2008, 05:56 PM
REBEL

Re: Have you met wwek28 ?

This expression might be simular to the one Wee Wee/ Joel gave after he was found out.

Last edited by Knight-mare : 11-04-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Old 12-06-2008, 05:31 PM
REBEL

Well we might have to bring this thread up again since Wee Wee the closet troll came back out of his closet.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:43 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe2k8 View Post
Oh the obsession starts again oh when do you learn to not speak boy. Oh well bring it up again I don't care at all. I wasn't anywhere see I was making money like I said something you lot have never done and never will do at all. Anyway all best
LOL Wee Wee actually thinks that I'm obsessed with a lying piece of crap like himself. I don't like you, nobody on this web-site likes you. So, why don't you do everyone a favor and piss off!

Old 12-09-2008, 03:08 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Lol are you in a bad mood. I think you are. You lot are obsessed because 1) The vicar started a thread on here about me. Yes I know I am rich and successful its all good. 2) Also its jealousley as well and why would you start a thread about someone if you SO CALLED thought you were right? You wouldn't you dull twats. Lol oh I am NOT a SO CALLED lier NEVER have been and NEVER will at all.

Lol I do NOT give a shit if you like me or not. I am rich and successful why would I care you knob. You don't know me so why would you like me,you can't like someone over the internet you werido. Lol lets see shall I SO CALLED piss off. NO I will NOT piss off at all. I am NOT going nowhere at all.

You are a knob who talks shit and who can NOT back it up at all. Also why have you started to write on here again after months or anyone etc seems funny that you say you are SO CALLED NOT obsessed lol it shows you are. Talk your shit somewhere else knob.Anyway all the best
FYO. Do you really think that I read your bull-shit postings. Grow-up, you stupid shit. You still bitch like a little girl. Need I remind everyone else that whatever the dilusional piece of shit aka (Wee Wee) states is a lie. He has all ready proven that he is whining, distruptive, temper-tantrum throwing little boy. You are a nugget (Wee Wee) that need to get flushed.
Eat shit and die Wee Wee!
Wee Wee you suck!!

Last edited by Knight-mare : 12-09-2008 at 03:49 PM.

Old 12-09-2008, 03:18 PM
REBEL

Here is your award WEE WEE!!

Old 12-10-2008, 06:26 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Lol I don't need to have I award at all. MY award I have got is already being more successful and being more rich with loads more money. Something you will NEVER EVER have at all. But to return the favour here is your prize. Anyway all the best
FYO. Yawn, boring! Can't you come up with something else than your boring and weak posts. Wait, I'm sorry, your small mind will not permit you to understand complex issues. I also see that you displayed a picture of yourself in your last post. Like I said Wee Wee, you are a dilusional piece of shit. LOL.
Eat shit and die Wee Wee.

You do know sign language, don't you?

Last edited by Knight-mare : 12-10-2008 at 06:33 PM.

Old 12-11-2008, 03:07 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Lol are you bored well why don't you go make some money. Oh no wait I forgot you can't because you are NO good at it. Oh I can come up with loads of stuff. The question is can you. NOPE I don't think so at all. NOPE my posts are NOT SO CALLED boring and weak at all. NEVER have been AND never will at all.

Lol oh my mind is HEALTHY AND STRONG and NOT at all SO CALLED small at all. Also my mind can take a lot of things unlike yours who can't cope with how to make money. Its a pity really how someone like you rather do FUCK ALL and hide behind a computer screen lol it really is a pity really. NOPE I don't know if you can really read or not but that picture is of you fuck face.

Lol oh but I am NOT at all a SO CALLED dilusional piece of shit at all. What am I SO CALLED dilusional about. NOTHING thats what NEVER have been and never will at all. You tho are biter and jealous and its people like you who will NEVER EVER make any money or never get anywhere because you are the type of person who thinks by talking shit that you will make money lol. Think again boy you won't at all.

NOPE I won't eat shit at all thats something you would do knob. Also I am NOT at all going nowhere NEVER have NEVER will at all. Anyway talk some sense and maybe NO wait you will NEVER ever get anywhere because you are a NO good piece of shit boy. Anyway all the best
FYO. Here is yet another boring, lame and weak-ass reponse from the dilusional piece of shit known as Wee Wee, yawn. Also known as Joel, and claims that his name is Paul Well. Wee Wee claims alot of things he states is true and he brags alot too, however he cannot back-up anything that he says. Where is your proof you stupid-shit. Everyone knows that you are an unstable mental case. Could it be that you are inbreed? You claim that you make alot of money. Did mommie give you a raise in your allowance. Wow, you must be special, special ed. LOL.

Old 12-11-2008, 03:15 PM
REBEL

Hey Wee Wee, I found this picture of your inbreed sister. Damn, the bitch is ugly!

Old 12-13-2008, 08:05 AM
Bronze Member

Isn't it strange that wee-wee only appears in the school holidays? The real money makers are busy at this time of year but wee wee has hours to spend typing his delusional crap. Just goes to show that he's just a poor little sad kid with no friends who spends all his time in his room playing with himself.

I wonder if he wants a friend for christmas. Perhaps mummy will give him one. There again perhaps his brother gave his mother one - and that's how wee wee came about.

TheVicar

---------------
Any Ads seen here are not mine but inserted by the forum.
I am prepared to assist, wherever I can, people with a genuine desire to make money on the net without being ripped off. PM me for a link to useful information. Please be aware that you may have to wait some time for a reply - unlike the 'gurus' I work at my internet business. And, just to be quite clear, I do not sell any products related to Internet Marketing. Nor do I produce any.

Old 12-13-2008, 03:27 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVicar View Post
Isn't it strange that wee-wee only appears in the school holidays? The real money makers are busy at this time of year but wee wee has hours to spend typing his delusional crap. Just goes to show that he's just a poor little sad kid with no friends who spends all his time in his room playing with himself.

I wonder if he wants a friend for christmas. Perhaps mummy will give him one. There again perhaps his brother gave his mother one - and that's how wee wee came about.
I think that you are right about the little boy called Wee Wee. He claims to make alot of money. That is because Wee Wee mommie gave him a raise in his allowance.
Wee Wee claims that he is a self-made millionaire. Prove it, you piece of shit. You can't! Can you. Because you Wee Wee are nothing but a pathological liar who wants attention. Just like the little boy that he is. Yes, Wee Wee we know that you are a 16 year old punk-bitch. Prove me wrong, I dare you.

Old 12-13-2008, 03:32 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Lol NOPE its NOT a SO CALLED boring,lame and weak ass post at all. NEVER have been and NEVER will at all. NOPE I am NOT at SO CALLED dilusional at all. Like I said what am I SO CALLED dilusional for. NOTHING thats what. NOPE I am NOT at all a SO CALLED piece of shit at all. NEVER have and NEVER will at all.

NOPE my name is NOT at all wee wee at all. Who is wee wee or are you just trying to say that you need to go to the toliet. Do you need help or can you be a good retard and manage to go yourself. Who is this joel. Is it your little bit on the side or is it something you are indenial about it. Yip my name is paul well have you got a problem with that. Yip damn right I state a lot of things and no I do NOT at all SO CALLED claim things at all. It is the truth but you are jealous thats all it is boy. Yip I can brag alot because it is true.

Oh I can back up everything I say ALWAYS have and ALWAYS will as well. Where is the proof lol. I don't need to proof fuck all to you or anyone else why are you so jealous for hey boy. Is it because you need to see what MAKEING REAL MONEY looks like boy. Lol you will NEVER EVER know because you will NEVER EVER do it you no good shit. Lol I am NOT at all a SO CALLED one of thoses at all NEVER have been and NEVER will at all. My MIND AND BODY IS STRONG ALWAYS have and ALWAYS will AS WELL .

NOPE NEVER have been one of thoses shits and NEVER will at all. You are obessed with quite a lot of things is it that you are one of thoses shits and you can't tell the truth we will see boy. Oh its NOT at all a SO CALLED claim at all that I make a lot of money its the truth. But its people like you who are bitter and jealous.

Hey listen boy you want to run your mouth then come meet up with me boy. But no I forgot you HAVEN'T got any GUTS at all.

NOPE my mum doesn't give me allowance at all. I am self-made unlike you boy. NOPE I am NOT at all SO CALLED special head at all NEVER have been and NEVER will at all. Like I said you are jealous pity really. How you will NEVER EVER make any money at all because you are NO GOOD at it boy. Anyway all the best
FYO. And here is yet another boring, lame, and weak-assed reponse from the nugget named Wee Wee. Wee Wee claims that no one has called him lame or weak-assed or boring. Hey stupid, I called you that and I will continue on calling you that. You are a dilusional piece of shit who is in denial. So sad for you little boy. LOL. You don't mind being called Wee Wee (A male genital), you are truly a pathetic queer. Wee Wee even sounds queer "Yip", "Anyway all the best". You are a queer shit.
You can't back-up anything you say, you lying sack of shit. Prove me wrong. I dare you.

Last edited by Knight-mare : 12-13-2008 at 04:25 PM.

Old 12-18-2008, 03:53 PM
REBEL

Here is the truth about Wee Wee.
www.myspace.com/4287442814
He does not live in Wyoming like he claims. He is still the lying, queer and dilusional piece of shit who is in denial.
Wee Wee is not a self-made millionaire.
Prove me wrong, Wee Wee, prove me wrong. I dare you.