report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: #@*!!! Anonymous anger rampant on Internet

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.
~aristotle

Old 12-04-2008, 01:06 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx View Post
whoo "he" haw!?wrotten economy force cheep substitute!? hehe!!.....just askn...
hahaha.. yea, that would explain it.

Old 12-05-2008, 09:22 AM
Just to the edge ,never over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinahound
There is one saying that I often see on the net that rings true. "Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics..... If you win.... that's great... give yourself a cookie... but you're still retarded."
There is a guy on a forum that just has the worst luck with people not likeing his point of veiw on touchy subjects (gays, abortion,,)
and so there is alot of
#@*!!! Anonymous anger rampant on Internet kind of stuff, he is on my friends list so I sent him this in a PM ,
he didn't quite see the humor , but when some one starts in on him he offers them a cookie,,,

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. ~Charles C. Finn

Old 12-05-2008, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
Yep, it's a lot easier to vent your anger on the net. Remove the possibility of someone busting another in the mouth and even the biggest coward can grow a set that clanks.

There is one saying that I often see on the net that rings true. "Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics..... If you win.... that's great... give yourself a cookie... but you're still retarded."
in essence this is claiming that might wins over right!?the real world trumps all conjecture/philosophy!?a whoopin wins an debate/argument when all else fails!? hehe!!....just askn...

Old 12-05-2008, 06:00 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx View Post
in essence this is claiming that might wins over right!?the real world trumps all conjecture/philosophy!?a whoopin wins an debate/argument when all else fails!? hehe!!....just askn...
It don't mean it wins it just shows that at that time and place it won. However at another time and place the little guy might bring an equalizer and even the score.

Old 12-08-2008, 07:53 PM

another factor to consider is the idea of anger being anonymous!?how and why we "identify" OR DONT with our expressions of anger!?the example of tough love comes to mind!?in fact,it almost reigns as the most common expression of "hidden love"!?we live in a world/society where "manhood" is seen/expressed as a domineering/physically triumphal affair!? heheh!!.....just askn...

Old 12-08-2008, 08:00 PM

another factor to consider is the idea of anger being anonymous!?how and why we "identify" OR DONT with our expressions of anger!?the example of tough love comes to mind!?in fact,it almost reigns as the most common expression of "hidden love"!?we live in a world/society where "manhood" is seen/expressed as a domineering/physically triumphal affair!?yet socially we deny ourselves as perpetrators of this open anger hidden love or open love hidden anger condition!?anger is NOT generally/socially acceptable!? heheh!!....just askn...