report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Platinum Member

Sleep, sweet sleep.

The greatest treasure of them all. Sleep sweet sleep.

Old 11-30-2008, 06:37 AM
U.S.A. #1

Re: Sleep, sweet sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy View Post
The greatest treasure of them all. Sleep sweet sleep.
Nope. I just gotta disagree with ya on that. Life is the greatest treasure of all. For without it, the rest dn't exist for you now does it?

Old 11-30-2008, 10:14 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
Nope. I just gotta disagree with ya on that. Life is the greatest treasure of all. For without it, the rest dn't exist for you now does it?
I was really tired when I wrote that. At the time believe me that is how I felt. That being said, when you are well rested it makes the day so much better.

Old 11-30-2008, 12:43 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
I was really tired when I wrote that. At the time believe me that is how I felt. That being said, when you are well rested it makes the day so much better.
agreed**********

Old 12-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Actually dirt and water would be the greatest treasures for that's where life comes from and where it returns to. Even for those of us that believe in God, that's just da way he set things up. So for those of us that believe in God, I would propose, he himself (God) would be the greatest treasure of all. But for those that don't believe, it would have to be dirt and water cause that's where life comes from and where it returns to. Unless you're one that want's to die, then death would be your greatest treasure, but then you would be returning to the dirt and water, so again, dirt and water would be the greatest treasures for that's where life comes from and where it returns to.

Old 12-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Newbie Member

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

JTT

Old 12-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_The_Truth View Post
People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

JTT
Who threw rocks? No throwing rocks in the house children! hehehe.

Old 12-02-2008, 03:42 PM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
Who threw rocks? No throwing rocks in the house children! hehehe.
Aw come on now just one?? I really wanna throw just one.

Old 12-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinahound View Post
Actually dirt and water would be the greatest treasures for that's where life comes from and where it returns to. Even for those of us that believe in God, that's just da way he set things up. So for those of us that believe in God, I would propose, he himself (God) would be the greatest treasure of all. But for those that don't believe, it would have to be dirt and water cause that's where life comes from and where it returns to. Unless you're one that want's to die, then death would be your greatest treasure, but then you would be returning to the dirt and water, so again, dirt and water would be the greatest treasures for that's where life comes from and where it returns to.

is that about like what i sound like most times!?take a simple remark that someone makes and build the ol mountain of flappery over it!?with decent logic or not!? heeh!!.....just askn....

Old 12-03-2008, 01:54 AM

so which ways more heavily on the mind/heart of man!?his frustrations with life or his dutiful labors!?which make him seek the escape of nonexistence whether in deep sleep or the final curtain!?

and what about the strain/exhaustion of too much happiness/enjoyment!?what is the cause of that one!?is there such a thing as a happiness that needs no rest!?or rest is the happiness that recreates itself continually!?stay in your "rest' zone and the world becomes a wonderful playground!?

i heard it put forth that a 4hr workday would solve all our human problems!?i'm all for it!?if you see by experience that most jobs people have can be organized into getting the "work" done in half the time they are alloted to be paid for and just coasting thru the remaining time,you get the picture!?wasted time on the job!?
hehe!!.....just askn...

Old 12-03-2008, 02:16 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx View Post
is that about like what i sound like most times!?take a simple remark that someone makes and build the ol mountain of flappery over it!?with decent logic or not!? heeh!!.....just askn....
Sort of, but you're more poetic about it I think.

Old 12-04-2008, 12:04 AM

As a well-spent day brings a happy sleep, so a life well spent brings a happy death.
~leonardo davinci

Last edited by lexx : 12-04-2008 at 12:07 AM.

Old 12-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
so which ways more heavily on the mind/heart of man!?his frustrations with life or his dutiful labors!?which make him seek the escape of nonexistence whether in deep sleep or the final curtain!?

and what about the strain/exhaustion of too much happiness/enjoyment!?what is the cause of that one!?is there such a thing as a happiness that needs no rest!?or rest is the happiness that recreates itself continually!?stay in your "rest' zone and the world becomes a wonderful playground!?

i heard it put forth that a 4hr workday would solve all our human problems!?i'm all for it!?if you see by experience that most jobs people have can be organized into getting the "work" done in half the time they are alloted to be paid for and just coasting thru the remaining time,you get the picture!?wasted time on the job!?
hehe!!.....just askn...
A four hour work day. I don't know about that. With all the coffee breaks, how could anything get done. Guess I'll have to sleep on that.

Old 12-05-2008, 08:10 PM

Quote:
A four hour work day. I don't know about that. With all the coffee breaks, how could anything get done. Guess I'll have to sleep on that.
with a 4 hour day you will have more time for rest and relaxation or more time to take care of personal needs therefore more time to sleep if helpful thus not requiring stimulants and breaks to indulge in them!? heheh!!.....just askn...

Old 12-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
I have to also say that life is the greatest treasure of all. So many times, I just would rather not sleep. Don't you wish we didn't need so much sleep at night so that we can be more productive?

Old 12-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
with a 4 hour day you will have more time for rest and relaxation or more time to take care of personal needs therefore more time to sleep if helpful thus not requiring stimulants and breaks to indulge in them!? heheh!!.....just askn...
You got me on the 4 hour work day. Though I doubt that would ever happen.

Old 12-06-2008, 07:09 AM
U.S.A. #1

Quote:
You got me on the 4 hour work day. Though I doubt that would ever happen.
It could happen there are a lot of places that do have a 4 day work week. I have done it and I really liked it